Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:00 AM

Old September 6th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

"Tiring mostly, I feel like a senior warrior," she said yawning. She rested her head on her paws and looked drooping at the ground. She kept flitting her eyes open. The shecat watched the activity around camp and drifted slowly to sleep.
Sproutwhisker chuckled, his tone soft with affection and sympathy for his beloved mate. “You should get some more rest then, silly mouse-brain.” The black-furred male responded, giving her a light touch of his nose to her cheek as Talonfang rested her head on her paws beside him, showing sure signs of being rather tired. The young warrior watched the other cats around camp with her while several thoughts lingering on his mind. He bit his tongue and shook his head. “Hey, I..” Sproutwhisker began to speak, but he turned his head and saw that she was drifting off, practically asleep at this time. This made the warrior smile and decide to bring up the things he wanted to talk to her about at a later date, it made him nervous as it already was.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker chuckled, his tone soft with affection and sympathy for his beloved mate. “You should get some more rest then, silly mouse-brain.” The black-furred male responded, giving her a light touch of his nose to her cheek as Talonfang rested her head on her paws beside him, showing sure signs of being rather tired. The young warrior watched the other cats around camp with her while several thoughts lingering on his mind. He bit his tongue and shook his head. “Hey, I..” Sproutwhisker began to speak, but he turned his head and saw that she was drifting off, practically asleep at this time. This made the warrior smile and decide to bring up the things he wanted to talk to her about at a later date, it made him nervous as it already was.
Talonfang heard him start to say something but she was fast asleep by then. She had a dream,
A loud roar sounded from behind her. She turned around and saw a lion, the lion smirked at her and in a deep voice he said, "Hello mother," Talonfang, confused hissed at the monstrous beast. Infuriated the Lion lunged at her but she was quicker and lighter. She ducked underneath him and scratched open his stomach, spilling his intestines (sorry for gore XD ) She looked at her claws and saw they were long and sharp, like daggers. She yowled in surprise.
She woke up a bit after the dream ended and frantically checked her claws to see if they were normal. The shecat gave out a sigh of relief as she studied them.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang heard him start to say something but she was fast asleep by then. She had a dream,
A loud roar sounded from behind her. She turned around and saw a lion, the lion smirked at her and in a deep voice he said, "Hello mother," Talonfang, confused hissed at the monstrous beast. Infuriated the Lion lunged at her but she was quicker and lighter. She ducked underneath him and scratched open his stomach, spilling his intestines (sorry for gore XD ) She looked at her claws and saw they were long and sharp, like daggers. She yowled in surprise.
She woke up a bit after the dream ended and frantically checked her claws to see if they were normal. The shecat gave out a sigh of relief as she studied them.
Sproutwhisker gave a small, quiet sigh as he lifted his gaze to look up at the sky above him, seeing the warm sun shine down upon them for the time-being. It was a good break that they deserved from all the harsh rain and he knew, especially Shadowclan, that everyone would like no more rain for awhile yet. As his mate slept silently beside the black-furred warrior couldn’t help but think about what he wanted to tell her. His thoughts made him feel rather nervous and insecure about asking such a question, given who he was, even though Talonfang didn’t mind where he had come from and fell in love with him anyways many moons ago. Sproutwhisker jumped ever so slightly by her awakening beside him, frantic in her actions as she stared at her claws with a scared expression on her maw. He tilted his head to the sigh when she gave a sigh of relief, so he went forward and gave the female’s muzzle a lick. “Are you okay?” He asked with a warm, affectionate tone.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker gave a small, quiet sigh as he lifted his gaze to look up at the sky above him, seeing the warm sun shine down upon them for the time-being. It was a good break that they deserved from all the harsh rain and he knew, especially Shadowclan, that everyone would like no more rain for awhile yet. As his mate slept silently beside the black-furred warrior couldn’t help but think about what he wanted to tell her. His thoughts made him feel rather nervous and insecure about asking such a question, given who he was, even though Talonfang didn’t mind where he had come from and fell in love with him anyways many moons ago. Sproutwhisker jumped ever so slightly by her awakening beside him, frantic in her actions as she stared at her claws with a scared expression on her maw. He tilted his head to the sigh when she gave a sigh of relief, so he went forward and gave the female’s muzzle a lick. “Are you okay?” He asked with a warm, affectionate tone.
She nodded, her heart still pounding she swore that ThunderClan could have heard it. She nuzzled the dark furred male and rested her head on her paws, unable to go back to sleep. To keep her mind from the nightmare she thought of all the happy things in life. She remembered when she fell muzzle over paws for him. He let her get her horrible history off her chest with out judgement. He warmed her when she was cold. He let her have space when she needed it. A small smile appeared when she thought of these. She lifted her head and stared at the ground, one subject she wanted to talk about, but didn't know how was-kits. She didn't know if she was ready for them or not, she was still quite young. The shecat thought it would change her personality as well. But she loved a Sproutwhisker so much that she wanted to have his kits. She was very conflicted on the subject.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

She nodded, her heart still pounding she swore that ThunderClan could have heard it. She nuzzled the dark furred male and rested her head on her paws, unable to go back to sleep. To keep her mind from the nightmare she thought of all the happy things in life. She remembered when she fell muzzle over paws for him. He let her get her horrible history off her chest with out judgement. He warmed her when she was cold. He let her have space when she needed it. A small smile appeared when she thought of these. She lifted her head and stared at the ground, one subject she wanted to talk about, but didn't know how was-kits. She didn't know if she was ready for them or not, she was still quite young. The shecat thought it would change her personality as well. But she loved a Sproutwhisker so much that she wanted to have his kits. She was very conflicted on the subject.
The dark-haired male looked at his mate with a concerned, loving expression present on his maw, wondering if she was truly okay. Sproutwhisker knew that he was probably just being overprotective and worrying too much like he always did around cats that he cared about. With his father gone to Starclan, Talonfang was one of the only cats that meant the world to him anymore besides his own apprentice, Blackpaw. The young warrior looked up to the sky once more, seeming to silently ask Starclan and Ripplewhisker for their blessing for the future moons ahead of them. Sproutwhisker gave a sigh, gathering the courage to start the conversation that he’d been meaning to start with her. “Hey, Talonfang?” He said, looking over at her with a calm expression, though his paws fidgeted slightly in front of him, “Can I ask you something? It’s.. uhh..rather important.” The warrior did not know how well this would go and feared the worst.
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The dark-haired male looked at his mate with a concerned, loving expression present on his maw, wondering if she was truly okay. Sproutwhisker knew that he was probably just being overprotective and worrying too much like he always did around cats that he cared about. With his father gone to Starclan, Talonfang was one of the only cats that meant the world to him anymore besides his own apprentice, Blackpaw. The young warrior looked up to the sky once more, seeming to silently ask Starclan and Ripplewhisker for their blessing for the future moons ahead of them. Sproutwhisker gave a sigh, gathering the courage to start the conversation that he’d been meaning to start with her. “Hey, Talonfang?” He said, looking over at her with a calm expression, though his paws fidgeted slightly in front of him, “Can I ask you something? It’s.. uhh..rather important.” The warrior did not know how well this would go and feared the worst.
Her ears pricked up, "Yes?" She responded. She noticed that although his expression remained calm, his paws were fidgety. Her eyes overfilled with realization, ?....The Talk her horrid mother always warned her of this in the unlikely scenario that she had a mate. 'They don't want the kits,' she had said, assuming Talonfang could infer the rest. But Sproutwhisker wasn't like that though, was he?
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Her ears pricked up, "Yes?" She responded. She noticed that although his expression remained calm, his paws were fidgety. Her eyes overfilled with realization, ?....The Talk her horrid mother always warned her of this in the unlikely scenario that she had a mate. 'They don't want the kits,' she had said, assuming Talonfang could infer the rest. But Sproutwhisker wasn't like that though, was he?
“Well, you see, we’ve been mates for many moons now and I love you with every inch of my being.” Sproutwhisker remarked, looking down at his paws, “When I first joined Riverclan long ago when Ripplewhisker found me, I thought that a cat like me would never find love any further than the tom who raised me, but then I met you and made my life have meaning again. You showed me that even weak, little kittypets like me can find love and I’m honored to still be by your side to this day - despite the chaos that has been ensuing the clans these recent moons.” The young warrior was rather nervous and knew that he should get to the point, she would probably become bored or annoyed by his rambling, so he lifted his gaze and looked at the she-cat next to him with his icy blue-hued eyes for a moment. “Would you be okay with having kittens with me? I know that I’m not pure clan cat - but I can promise that I would love our children until the day that I fade away in Starclan. This is your decision, of course, and I don’t want to rush things between us, so I want you to know that I would be honored to father our kittens.”
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“Well, you see, we’ve been mates for many moons now and I love you with every inch of my being.” Sproutwhisker remarked, looking down at his paws, “When I first joined Riverclan long ago when Ripplewhisker found me, I thought that a cat like me would never find love any further than the tom who raised me, but then I met you and made my life have meaning again. You showed me that even weak, little kittypets like me can find love and I’m honored to still be by your side to this day - despite the chaos that has been ensuing the clans these recent moons.” The young warrior was rather nervous and knew that he should get to the point, she would probably become bored or annoyed by his rambling, so he lifted his gaze and looked at the she-cat next to him with his icy blue-hued eyes for a moment. “Would you be okay with having kittens with me? I know that I’m not pure clan cat - but I can promise that I would love our children until the day that I fade away in Starclan. This is your decision, of course, and I don’t want to rush things between us, so I want you to know that I would be honored to father our kittens.”
Licking his muzzle to stop him from continueing his rambles, she murmured, "Yes!" She was touched by his words and if she was twoleg she would--what do they call it hugeing, hugaling, hugging-- that's it hugging. She would hug him very hard. She was excited but also nervous. "You don't need to be pure Clan blood. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be you," she said, nuzzling him. (WARNING: I'm sick so I took Benadryl so I might pass out on you)
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:17 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

@woly
Geckoleaf stared down at the limp piece of brown trout in front of her, internally shuddering at consuming the body of what had been a living creature. The fish was large, and caught fresh; it had to be a few cat-weights heavier than her, at least. She'd need someone to come help her eat it; otherwise, it would spoil by sundown. Face twisting in disgust, she reached down, and delicately nibbled at the pink flesh; it tasted delicious, but the thought of eating something that had once breathed, lived and mated still irked her. Worse, the marks of death; four puncture marks, marring the neck, placed by a skilled warrior, she knew; whoever had caught it was so skilled that they had only pierced the scales using their canines. Plus that, the head had a sizeable dent; probably from the hunter crushing its head on a rock to prevent furthering suffering. That, at least, she could respect.

Despite her lingering aversion to death, and food, things were looking up for Geckoleaf; her mental health had stabilized considerably, though she was still plagued with night terrors, which usually consisted of her waking up to being paralyzed, with a vague shadowy Dusk Syndicate cat pinning her throat under needle-sharp claws. Daypaw had noticed, and tried to help; she knew that they, also, suffered from nightmares. In general, though, Daypaw had been a heaven-sent blessing; having someone to care about really helped her, and the guidance and reciprocation, in turn, were immensely important. Beyond that, the added help of Juniperpaw taking on basic duties would relieve her of some of the pressure. At that thought, she felt a whisper of guilt snake through her guilt; at the Starcave, she had been less than enthusiastic, and felt almost sour towards that area; it wasn't Juniperpaw's fault, but instead the ghosts of her past, coming and haunting her in the one place they could certainly appear. Her darling mottled apprentice should have had a mystical, enchanting experience; at some point, Geckoleaf would take her back, before Halfmoon, and lead her into a dream of her ancestors, and remedy the injury of her past. But, for now, she nibbled on her trout and basked in the early morning light.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending

Last edited by Clover; September 6th, 2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Licking his muzzle to stop him from continueing his rambles, she murmured, "Yes!" She was touched by his words and if she was twoleg she would--what do they call it hugeing, hugaling, hugging-- that's it hugging. She would hug him very hard. She was excited but also nervous. "You don't need to be pure Clan blood. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be you," she said, nuzzling him. (WARNING: I'm sick so I took Benadryl so I might pass out on you)
Sproutwhisker was overjoyed to hear her agree to having kittens with him and he smiled, feeling happier than he had ever been in a long time. “Thank you so much, Talonfang..” He murmured, nuzzling her while admitting a warm purr, “I love you so very much. I just know our kittens will be beautiful and amazing in every way.” The black-furred warrior could hardly contain his excitement, knowing that now he would be having a family with the female that he loved with his whole heart. “I feel so honored to have the chance to raise a family with an amazing cat such as you.” He licked her muzzle softly, a smile staying on his face the whole time. Despite all his worries, the tom felt like he was on top of the world and all his dreams were coming true. ( Ah, that’s fine. We can stop for the night so you don’t have to worry about passing out on me. I hope you feel better soon. )

Last edited by Captain; September 6th, 2017 at 10:21 PM.