Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM

Old October 11th, 2017, 07:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The female was a shadow, invisible on the outskirts of the camp. Never coming into the light, attention was not what she wanted. Ivysong was a mysterious cat, who quite honestly understood herself no better than her friends and family. But one thing she knew, is that beauty lay in the darkness, that so many were afraid of. It was her home however. She sat, as far away from cats as she could, but not because she disliked them, but because she was not the type for conversation. She was solitary, and favored her alone time a lot. But that didn't mean she wouldn't talk, or that she didn't have friends. She had many actually, and they meant the world to her. Suddenly, Ivysong heard her named. At least her prefix. When nothing followed the molly was aware that whoever that cat was, they were her family or friend. By the sound of the cats voice family, and none other than her sister, and best friend. Spinning around the feminine american curl faced her sister. "Mothy!" she purred, louder than she wanted it to be.
"Who are you and what have you done to the quiet Ivy?" She giggled, giving her sister a little nuzzle. "I think that's the loudest I've heard you speak." She teased. She enjoyed her sisters quietness. While most would interrupt her rants with unneeded or unnecessary comments, Ivysong usually sat and listened as Mothlight ranted about her problems with toms, or hunting, or random things about her day. And she would do the same for Ivy. They were like the definition of opposites attract, because, well, they were best friends. One was loud, flirty, and kit-like, while the other was more quiet and reserved. But it just..worked, and Moth enjoyed that. She was getting distracted, she realized, and she snapped out of her thoughts and back to reality. By then, she sighed inaudibly, the butterfly was gone. I will get revenge She thought, but right now, she needed to hang out with Ivy.
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Charmer
[ is this length good? ]
[ I can go bigger if needed ]

Clementine was a silent cat- Er I guess clementinepaw. She would be withdrawn back at her housefolks house but she was also quiet here. But it seemed to hard to slide into the background when your so orange and bright your like a homing beacon for cats to come look at you. She had come to to earn that the past few days. Cats wanted to know everything about where she came from and she wanted to know everything about there they came from. She was clueless and practically mentorless. It was a strange feeling knowing that apprentices where supposed to guiders... Mentors. Right. And yet she felt like she had none of these. She didn't know the territory or the scent she didn't even know what a water vole was let alone a crane. She heard some apprentices saw it the other day while she crouched in her little nest.
(I personally think that any length is fine. I don't think a post has to be long to be good any more than a story has to be long to be good. Sometimes a three page short story can be more gripping and meaningful than a 1000 page novel. A shorter post can encourage more back and forth between characters and make RPs more dynamic. Short answer: you're perfectly fine.

Little head up, my kitty here is currently an uptight jerk, but I plan to have her start to relax a bit once she starts to explore her gender identity, something she had avoided her whole life. So she might be a bit rude.)

In the brisk, afternoon air, Rainpelt sat grooming her flank. The sky above was dotted with clouds, and the first chilly hours of the day were a reminder that leaffall was here at last. Riveclan may feast during newleaf, greenleaf, and leaffall, but leaffall meant leafbare was on its way and leafbare was kind to no clan. She sat upright, looking over the clan. Many were resting and sharing tongues in the clearing, and a few more were just idling sitting about. Rainpelt's eyes narrowed as she glanced one particular apprentice with bright, orange fur just sitting there. Not out hunting for the elders and kits, not working on fortifying dens for the colder weather, or changing bedding. Who was this apprentice anyway? If the grey, spotted tabby warrior's mind sere her right, this was a former kittypet turned apprentice. She sniffed derisively. It wasn't as if she had a problem with kittypets joining the clan. The warrior code specifically stated that warriors reject the soft life of a kittypet. In choosing to live out her rather than in a cushy twoleg nest, she was doing just that. What Rainpelt had a problem with was cats who aren't pulling their weight to keep the clan strong and healthy. The shecat padded over to the younger shecat, and called to her with a stern voice. "Clementinepaw, wasn't it?" she asked in a way that seemed to say that she already knew. "Unless your mentor has given you another task to do, get your pelt out of the clearing and come hunt with me. The clan needs to be fed." Rainpelt, then turned and headed for the clearing entrance, fully expecting the apprentice to follow after her.

Old October 12th, 2017, 03:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[If I keep to it and replies are constant this should end by tommorw sorry for taking so long guys /v\ ]
@Chameleon @Flameleaf @tawny~ @BluBunny @Charmer
The tom nodded his head as the cats came pouring in, his lapis hues traced each and every figure up until they sat or stood by or in front of him. As Fogstep greeted him the buff deputy dipped his head in greeting, he also dipped his head towards Spottedshell, making sure to greet everyone politely. As Runningpaw showed up he picked himself up and flicked his ears "Dawn patrol, I will be joining you all today, especially since Runningpaw is without a mentor, we all will be teaching her as well, hope this is acceptable." he stated, making sure it was acceptable with those around him, knowing that not all felines approved of mentoring others. He then flicked his tail towards the entrance of the clan and began to make his way towards it, looking behind him to make sure they all were following. "This will take a little longer than most other patrols, we will especially be taking a close look at the border with Shadowclan." he added, he approved of Russetstar's decision with letting Shadowclan take shelter here, but he also knew that some cats got over their head, he didn't want them getting any funny ideas.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Snowsong dipped her head. "Okay." She mewed in reply, then gazed at the deputy. "Do you think ShadowClan stealing prey due to the flood?" She asked, just in general. The black and white warriors' tail flicked from side to side as she waited. Snowsong looked at the entrance of camp. I wonder what we'll find. What if ShadowClan has been patrolling their borders more frequently. She shook her head. Just... Wait and see what you find...

@starfall @chemelon @tawny~ @BluBunny @Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 12th, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:40 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[If I keep to it and replies are constant this should end by tommorw sorry for taking so long guys /v\ ]
The tom nodded his head as the cats came pouring in, his lapis hues traced each and every figure up until they sat or stood by or in front of him. As Fogstep greeted him the buff deputy dipped his head in greeting, he also dipped his head towards Spottedshell, making sure to greet everyone politely. As Runningpaw showed up he picked himself up and flicked his ears "Dawn patrol, I will be joining you all today, especially since Runningpaw is without a mentor, we all will be teaching her as well, hope this is acceptable." he stated, making sure it was acceptable with those around him, knowing that not all felines approved of mentoring others. He then flicked his tail towards the entrance of the clan and began to make his way towards it, looking behind him to make sure they all were following. "This will take a little longer than most other patrols, we will especially be taking a close look at the border with Shadowclan." he added, he approved of Russetstar's decision with letting Shadowclan take shelter here, but he also knew that some cats got over their head, he didn't want them getting any funny ideas.

@Chameleon @Flameleaf @tawny~[MENTION=3886]Charmer[/MENION]

Fogleap nodded, he glanced at Runningpaw and excitement shone through his eyes, he enjoyed teaching younger cats. He wondered if Shadowclan would really steal prey after Riverclan had let them stay in their camp.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old October 12th, 2017, 04:46 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@starfall @Socks @BluBunny @Chameleon @Flameleaf

Runningpaw gave a small humorous and harmless little chuckle. She was almost a warrior, so really.. the mentor issue wasn't much of a big deal. Buuut, she did need someone to assess her, so that was the only problem to it. She thought about this thought briefly through her mind before speaking. "I don't think me being mentorless will be much of a problem, really." Her blue green eyes gleamed with a slight kittish shine to them. Runningpaw was.. almost to being her normal self again. Which, was a great thing. Her ear twitched at the statement of ShadowClan, and she went quiet for a moment, remembering playing against her dad Toothless pretending to be a ShadowClan cat, and immediately went back to the present day. "I hope they won't," The black she-cat commented briefly, tail twitching as she thought, an invisible eyebrow raising. "They might think that our territory is free to hunt on since we took them in for a short time." The molly joked, a calm expression on her face. Today was going to be a good, good day for Runningpaw. And she would make sure of that indefinitely.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Her eyes grew wide,"We aren't thinking of going to war with Shadowclan right?" Fear pulsed in her heart--they don't deserve war! She bit her lip trying not to cry.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:14 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(I personally think that any length is fine. I don't think a post has to be long to be good any more than a story has to be long to be good. Sometimes a three page short story can be more gripping and meaningful than a 1000 page novel. A shorter post can encourage more back and forth between characters and make RPs more dynamic. Short answer: you're perfectly fine.

Little head up, my kitty here is currently an uptight jerk, but I plan to have her start to relax a bit once she starts to explore her gender identity, something she had avoided her whole life. So she might be a bit rude.)

In the brisk, afternoon air, Rainpelt sat grooming her flank. The sky above was dotted with clouds, and the first chilly hours of the day were a reminder that leaffall was here at last. Riveclan may feast during newleaf, greenleaf, and leaffall, but leaffall meant leafbare was on its way and leafbare was kind to no clan. She sat upright, looking over the clan. Many were resting and sharing tongues in the clearing, and a few more were just idling sitting about. Rainpelt's eyes narrowed as she glanced one particular apprentice with bright, orange fur just sitting there. Not out hunting for the elders and kits, not working on fortifying dens for the colder weather, or changing bedding. Who was this apprentice anyway? If the grey, spotted tabby warrior's mind sere her right, this was a former kittypet turned apprentice. She sniffed derisively. It wasn't as if she had a problem with kittypets joining the clan. The warrior code specifically stated that warriors reject the soft life of a kittypet. In choosing to live out her rather than in a cushy twoleg nest, she was doing just that. What Rainpelt had a problem with was cats who aren't pulling their weight to keep the clan strong and healthy. The shecat padded over to the younger shecat, and called to her with a stern voice. "Clementinepaw, wasn't it?" she asked in a way that seemed to say that she already knew. "Unless your mentor has given you another task to do, get your pelt out of the clearing and come hunt with me. The clan needs to be fed." Rainpelt, then turned and headed for the clearing entrance, fully expecting the apprentice to follow after her.

[ Thanks Charmer. I was just worried it would be too short and you'd ask me to make it longer, but I'll try my best to adapt to your length! ]

[ Uptight cats are the best my dear, it makes it so much more interesting ]

Clementine nearly jumped out of her fur at the mention of her name. The Orange apprenitce spun on her paws to face the direction where it came from and spotted a grey tabby she cat approching steadily. Instinctively she shrank to the ground digging her claws into the dirt and curling her tail around her body. Come hunt with me. the thougth terrified Clem. She hadn't any expriance prior to this meaning she was basically useless on a hunting patrol. The she cats bottom lip quivered as she thought about how much of a fool she could appear to be. Nobody would ever talk to me again! whilst caught up in her own day,ares she suddenly noticed the she cat was gone. Did I imagine that? as she looked around in complete confusion until she spotted the sassy feline making her towards the entrance of camp. There was no way that she could get out of this one. Scrambling to gather her mind clemtinepaw scurried after the she cat keeping her mouth glued shut. Perhaps mentioning I have no mentor would maybe make her change her mind, nobody wants a clutz around right? the small orange apprentice probed her mind for possibilities of escaping this hunting patrol, and nothing seemed to really be a viable option. With a heavy sigh clementine stuck behind the grey she cat as they padded out into the open. The fresh breeze tickling her whiskers as they left the shelter of the camp walls, if she had pretended that she couldn't swim or maybe that she couldn't find fish maybe she could turn right around and run home. Even if I'm enjoying the weather I won't enjoy a bath. Ice chips pricked on the she cats neck and spine at the thought of plunging into the icy water. When she had been with her house folk the little kids used to do it to her all the time, take her upstairs and grudgingly throw her into the bath. All the while the two legs watched and laughed. Clementine shut her eyes, that's the past. Your a clan cat now. the molly shook her head clear of the thoughts and proudly padded ahead keeping herself just behind the she cat. As the silence dodged on between them the thought of the she cats name completely slipped her mind, clementinepaw hadn't even asked her name yet! Does she think I know? Should I know this? Is she my mentor?!? No no no she can't be, could she? while clementine thought of ways to speak she began simply "I- I uh didn't catch your Na-!" as the she cat walked she hadn't even noticed the branch in the path way before the words came out clementine panicked. As she plummeted, She caught her paw in the crook of the branch and fell face flat in the dirt with a wail of confusion before she was on the peaty soil. An embarrassed flsh came over her cheeks and suddenly she was very self concious, but frozen with fear she remained with her face in the dirt.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 13th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:13 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Squirrelkit huffed, her ears pinning back against her head, trying to block out his words. I don't understand. She she-kit mimicked him in her head, though she did feel a pang of guilt. Perhaps that was a bit harsh. But she was sick of fighting with him! Seeing how close Splashheart was to Foxthorn whenever their mother brought the kits to the border made her think. She wanted to be close to someone like that. But she didn't have any friends - Not real friends anyway. Just flirt buddies to annoy her father with. She wanted someone to trust like Splashheart trusted Foxthorn. She wanted..

Somebody to die for.

Squirrelkit shut her eyes, realizing Fiercekit had stopped speaking. Her paws kneaded the ground as she waited his response, but - Nothing. She felt him blow past her, and her eyes snapped open at once. "F-" She cut herself off, her eyes flickering over toward the nursery, where Fiercekit was headed. Was he going to curl up in the nest and sulk? Or was he - No, he's gonna go tell Mom! In a moment of anger, Squirrelkit launched herself after him at once, reaching his side. "You're such a crybaby." She hissed at him, matching him stride for stride. "Gonna go pout now? Gonna go cry to mommy?" She glanced ahead to the nursery, though, feeling a swirl of panic deep inside her. Would she be punished? Such words had never been spoken between the two, and she wasn't sure how her mother - Or her father - Would react.

“Stop talking to me,” Fiercekit snapped, his ears pinning back for a moment when he stared daggers at his sister. She was such a - such a - ohhh, the word he was thinking of was far from being a good one. It was evident that he loved his sister, and siblings usually fought…a lot. But, this was ridiculous! She told him that she hated him, so yeah - he was going to tell mom. Because mom would know how to handle this situation! Mom would put Squirrelkit back in her place. Mom was powerful. Scary, even. To be honest, Fiercekit feared his mother more than he feared his leader. “Because I am going to tell mom.” He said firmly, his paws stomping through the clearing to seek out their mother.

If Squirrelkit thought she was going to get out of this mess, she had another thing coming. Usually, when Squirrelkit did things she has no business doing, Fiercekit wouldn't tell on her because that was his sister. He didn't like it when she was in trouble. He didn't like when she was punished. Even though Mixedfur usually lightened her punishments.

Saying you hate your siblings was crossing the line. Fiercekit was pretty sure Splashheart didn't hate her siblings. He was positive that the word ‘hate’ was long from what she thought of them. Even if they had gotten on her nerves. Fiercekit could feel his anger boiling over to an extreme, and the next words tumbling out his sister’s maw didn't reach his ringing ears. All he wanted to do was seek out his mother. Where was Splashheart when you needed her anyway? There was no use of going to their father. Itnwas easy for Squirrelkit to bend the Tom to her desires, which then she wouldn't get into any trouble. Oh no! Fiercekit wanted to complain to their mother. The real boss of their family. Squirrelkit was teasing him now...but, just wait. Just wait until they're mother finds out the horrible words that his sister said to him! “Mooooooommmmmmma!” He screeched, hoping his whining tone would catch her attention from the distance.
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:52 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Oakenshade sat under a dark shadow cast by a widespread willow tree. The sound of the river bubbling filled his ears. It was peaceful, and he enjoyed listening to it whenever he had some down time. His tail flicked back and forth behind his lean form, brushing quietly by the reeds that surrounded him every few moments. His brilliant gaze was fixed vacantly on his dark tabby paws as he sat there in the shade, deep in thought.

It had been a few sunrises since ShadowClan had left there territory, but their scent had yet to wash away. There hadn't been rain for a couple of days either, but he didn't mind. The ground was still working to dry itself after the flood practically drove it from dry to peaty to a full-out muddy river in places a river had yet to occupy. Oakenshade hadn't minded the unfamiliar cats' presence once he got used to the fact they were staying in camp, but it did make his territory crowded.

Oakenshade blinked and twitched an ear. These few downtime moments were nice, when he could spare them. Sure, he enjoyed training and hunting as much as the next cat, maybe more, but even an ambitious tom cat like him needed his fair time of peace and quiet for a few moments. Oakenshade took a deep breath of the moist air and relaxed his shoulders. He had hunted all morning, for him, this afternoon could be a time for rest and recuperation.
@Constellation

Last edited by Undercover; October 13th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.