Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:26 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old October 20th, 2017, 07:50 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw brightened at the sight of Runningpaw's small smile, but it was enough to make her feel worthy of herself and her role. In all honesty, Juniperpaw was merely guessing. She wasn't very skilled when it came to mental health or the loss of a family member as she still had her entire family supporting her. However, based off what Runningpaw told her, Juniperpaw knew her father was still breathing, and surely that was enough to fight for? So she had said what she thought was best. There was still so much to fight for, and if what Runningpaw said about her mother being amazing and her siblings being, well, siblings, they probably wouldn't want to see their daughter or sister in such a state of depression.

She smiled benevolently. ``No need to thank me. I like to help my friends, and we're friends, right?`` Juniperpaw was a very social feline and enjoyed making friends whenever she could. Often, she'd share a brief conversation with someone and before leaving, she'd ask if they were friends. However, Juniperpaw wasn't looking to leave Runningpaw quite yet. Though she wasn't very knowledgeable when it came to mental conditions, she knew it couldn't be good to leave a depressed cat all alone. At least, not until she was sure Runningpaw has eaten. Common sense reminded her of the importance of maintaining strength and energy, which food offered without a price.
Of course, Toothless, her father was enough to live for. Her friends, were also worth enough to live for, her clan was worth enough to live for. And, Runningpaw knew her family wouldn't want her in the state she was moments ago, nor her friends she had. Her ears twitching, and her eyes gleamed at the question. "You've helped me, and made me realize something, so I would absolutely consider you a friend, and I do." Runningpaw herself was also a very social she-cat, and new friends.. was always a delight for her, a pure delight. New cats to laugh and chat with, and see how their doing, and what not. She wasn't going to be that depressed, ever again, the black she-cat wanted to make sure of it. Runningpaw took another mouthful of the mouse, which was a little bigger than the last mouthful of the prey she had a few moments before. It was progress. Good progress indeed.
Old October 20th, 2017, 10:28 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Scorchingflame's ears twitched, alerting him of someone's approach. He blinked his eyes open, his golden eyes displaying exhaustion as his gaze fell on Shellfeather. Immediately, he felt his spirits rise, a smile crossing his muzzle and his eyes sparkling happily. He raised his head, a welcoming purr rumbling in his throat. He looked her over, remembering how close they'd come since his return. Scorchingflame, before he'd come back to RiverClan just recently, had been fighting for a chance with the pretty feline. Now that Russetswirl - he still refused to call him by his true name - was out of the picture, Scorchingflame had a much better chance, and he was taking advantage of that.

He adopted a rather concerned expression at Shellfeather's worrying words. Scorchingflame frowned, tilting his head slightly in confusion. He was afraid of Shellfeather telling him something he didn't want to here - that she regretted their time together, that she didn't love him, that she could do without him. All these haunting thoughts caused him to shrink back frightfully, a sad cloud washing over him. He knew it was coming - why not delay the inevitable? With a sigh, Scorchingflame looked down, shaking his head sadly. ``I - I'm sorry, Shellfeather. I thought I could make you happy, and I swear to you that I'm trying my hardest. I can do better - just don't leave me.``

The massive ginger tomcat who often came off as stoic and intimidating was now nearly in tears, afraid of losing his best friend and the love of his life. He pulled himself into a sitting position, his muscles tense with fear. He looked down at Shellfeather worriedly, but affection still littered his gaze. Scorchingflame seemed to silently apologize and swear to do better simply through this look, a plea to forgive him and allow him one more chance.

Leave him? Shellfeather hadn't expected Scorchingflame to jump to the worst ever conclusions so quickly. She was doing anything but leaving him. It was her who was afraid of him leaving, when she possibly would need him the most. She'd suffered so much, and the queen just wanted to raise kits under a normal circumstance, with a strong father and a gentle mother. And she figured she could have that type of relationship with Scorchingflame.
But there was Dappleblossom. The white-furred molly had seen how the calico looked at Scorchingflame. And being an older cat herself, Shellfeather knew what it looked like when one cat liked another. Even if the cat didn't know it themselves.

But right here, Shellfeather focused on the cat in front of her. The cat who had made her the happiest she'd been in moons. And the cat that could continue to make her happy, as long as this news didn't cause him to run away. But, after seeing the look he gave her, she felt a surge of hope rush through her veins.
"Scorchingflame. I could never just up and leave you. You are making me happy. You're my best friend. And.. Well..." She never knew something like this would be so hard. She'd already had two litters of kits, why was this any different?

"Well Scorchingflame, you're also going to be a father. To my unborn kits."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Icebelly let out a purr of amusement before pinning Riverkit playfully to the ground. "Now I caught you." laughed Icebelly with a purr. Flowerkit looked at her mother with a large smile. The she-kit nuzzled her head underneath Icebelly chin.
Riverkit let out a purr and play bit at her mother's paw. But it wouldn't hurt her teeth weren't that strong yet. Her pretty silver tabby pelt was quite messy from playing but she didn't care.

Frozenkit laid on his back and pawed at Flowerkit. "But I'm loss to get you again." He purred flicking his fluffy white tail.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Riverkit let out a purr and play bit at her mother's paw. But it wouldn't hurt her teeth weren't that strong yet. Her pretty silver tabby pelt was quite messy from playing but she didn't care.

Frozenkit laid on his back and pawed at Flowerkit. "But I'm loss to get you again." He purred flicking his fluffy white tail.
Frostedbelly looked at her adopted kits with such fascination as they played, remembering how she used to be as a kit like them. Flowerkit jumped on top of Riverkit and Frozenkit, pawing playfully at each of their ears. Frostedbelly pinned Flowerkit down with a purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Leave him? Shellfeather hadn't expected Scorchingflame to jump to the worst ever conclusions so quickly. She was doing anything but leaving him. It was her who was afraid of him leaving, when she possibly would need him the most. She'd suffered so much, and the queen just wanted to raise kits under a normal circumstance, with a strong father and a gentle mother. And she figured she could have that type of relationship with Scorchingflame.
But there was Dappleblossom. The white-furred molly had seen how the calico looked at Scorchingflame. And being an older cat herself, Shellfeather knew what it looked like when one cat liked another. Even if the cat didn't know it themselves.

But right here, Shellfeather focused on the cat in front of her. The cat who had made her the happiest she'd been in moons. And the cat that could continue to make her happy, as long as this news didn't cause him to run away. But, after seeing the look he gave her, she felt a surge of hope rush through her veins.
"Scorchingflame. I could never just up and leave you. You are making me happy. You're my best friend. And.. Well..." She never knew something like this would be so hard. She'd already had two litters of kits, why was this any different?

"Well Scorchingflame, you're also going to be a father. To my unborn kits."
Scorchingflame was so pleased to hear Shellfeather reassure him that she wouldn't be leaving him. Of course, he was rather pained to hear `best friend` instead of what he expected... but he was still working on trying to get her to love him. He knew the `I love yous` would be exchanged soon - he was working so hard to get them there! And with a certain russet-colored tomcat out of the picture, Scorchingflame knew his chances were great. Especially seeing how Shellfeather relied so heavily on him, and even considered him her best friend.

What he didn't expect to hear was Shellfeather telling him he'd be a father... to her kits. Those who knew Scorchingflame's intentions would tell him this is what he wanted, but no, this isn't what he wanted. He just wanted Shellfeather to love him... and then later they could worry about possible kits. He was silent for a few moments as he struggled to wrap his brain around the idea of being a father.

Could he be the father these kits deserved? Probably not. In some sick and depressing way, Scorchingflame knew he'd terribly disappoint these kits. After all, he wasn't even completely accepted into the Clan. Most likely, he'd end up leaving the Clan either by force or personal decision before the kits were even born. But he couldn't tell Shellfeather that... could he? No, I want to enjoy however much time I have left with her. Scorchingflame finally rid himself of his shocked expression, the disbelief leaving him. He laughed breathlessly, joyously. ``We're - We're going to be parents, Shellfeather! Can you believe it?`` A foolish grin crossed his muzzle. In all honesty, though he expected he'd unintentionally completely destroy these kits' hope in him, he was excited to have them.
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Of course, Toothless, her father was enough to live for. Her friends, were also worth enough to live for, her clan was worth enough to live for. And, Runningpaw knew her family wouldn't want her in the state she was moments ago, nor her friends she had. Her ears twitching, and her eyes gleamed at the question. "You've helped me, and made me realize something, so I would absolutely consider you a friend, and I do." Runningpaw herself was also a very social she-cat, and new friends.. was always a delight for her, a pure delight. New cats to laugh and chat with, and see how their doing, and what not. She wasn't going to be that depressed, ever again, the black she-cat wanted to make sure of it. Runningpaw took another mouthful of the mouse, which was a little bigger than the last mouthful of the prey she had a few moments before. It was progress. Good progress indeed.
Juniperpaw's smile would've grown even larger if possible, but that was not a reachable feat. She'd just made a new friend, after all, there was so much to be happy about! The young feline's head was tilted slightly to the side and the foolish grin on her face gave her a rather innocent look. ``Good, because even if you said no I'd still consider you my friend.`` Juniperpaw flashed Runningpaw a friendly, joking wink and even butted her head against her shoulder. She then adopted somewhat of a more serious look, but a soft smile was still noticeable on her face. ``When was the last time you ate, friend? I don't want you to get sick trying to eat all that.`` Juniperpaw looked worriedly down at the mouse.
Old October 28th, 2017, 06:23 PM

My Mood: Lonely

HollyFern sat in the spacious clearing, her bright green eyes surveying the surrounding cats. With great care, she cautiously drew her dark furred paw over her ear, licking it slowly before doing it again. After she had finished itching her ear, she repositioned herself, laying down with her forelegs curled under her torso. She glanced around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to.
@SparkleDemon

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 28th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
HollyFern sat in the spacious clearing, her bright green eyes surveying the surrounding cats. With great care, she cautiously drew her dark furred paw over her ear, licking it slowly before doing it again. After she had finished itching her ear, she repositioned herself, laying down with her forelegs curled under her torso. She glanced around the clearing, looking for someone to talk to.
@SparkleDemon
Tallstep made his way out of the warriors den , stretching out his back legs from sleep. He made his way to the center of the clearing, looking around the camp to find any cat to talk to. Spotting HollyFern the tom moved his way over to her. "Hi." meowed Tallstep with a friendly smile.

Old October 28th, 2017, 07:14 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Tallstep made his way out of the warriors den , stretching out his back legs from sleep. He made his way to the center of the clearing, looking around the camp to find any cat to talk to. Spotting HollyFern the tom moved his way over to her. "Hi." meowed Tallstep with a friendly smile.
HollyFern dipped her head in greeting, "Hi Tallstep, how're you today?" She inquired, her bright green eyes meeting his as she stood to look at him. Her ears suddenly burned as she became conscious of how she looked, her silky black fur shining.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 28th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

HollyFern dipped her head in greeting, "Hi Tallstep, how're you today?" She inquired, her bright green eyes meeting his as she stood to look at him. Her ears suddenly burned as she became conscious of how she looked, her silky black fur shining.
Tallstep shrugged his shoulders before saying, "All is good. How about yourself?" The tom gave his chest fur a few licks.