Last post by dino.
Today 01:46 AM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:13 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Thank you! @Fuzzyfeline)
Specklespiral watched as the cats filed in the camp one by one back from the battle. She hadn't been allowed to go and attack Thunder landed but that was ok with her. If anything she wished that he cats would stop fighting and that everyone got along peacefully, but that was not how the clans worked. They strived for every piece of prey, every pawstep, ever word they utter from their mouths. Specklespiral began to groom her magnificent coat, her bushy tan fur was littered with tabby stripes that almost seemed to make swirling patterns on her body. She blinked her bright blue eyes as she spotted Mintwhisper and Angelwing about to leave camp. Looks like the tom was finally going to be alone with his crush. No matter how hard Mintwhisper tried to hide his crush from everyone it was glaringly obvious to anyone in camp. The only one who seemed not to notice was Angelwing herself. Specklespiral finished washing her fur and again stared listlessly at the camp entrance.
A dusty brown tom known as Dustfur, slipped out of the Warriors den after a small catnap. He'd be tired all day but didn't go to sleep till the patrol that went to help ThunderClan came back. Giving himself a good scratch he spotted a beautiful tabby with bright blue eyes. She was so beautiful the warrior didn't think he'd seen such a beautiful molly in his life. After standing there for a moment he released he was starting at her his mouth partly open. What is her name? He thought trying to remember if he'd seen or talk to the Molly before. Shacking out his dusty fur he padded over to Specklespiral his tail a bit lower then normal. "Hello, beautiful." He meowed dipping his head as if she was a leader. He wasn't sure what else to say. The tom didn't remember seeing or talking with the beautiful molly till now. Who could she be? Was she a cat from StarClan sent down to grace his Clan with her presence. Okay Dustfur didn't really think she was a StarClan warrior but he did think she was beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper's ears perked up as he stood, all nervousness forgotten. "Of course! Let's go!" he purred as he followed the multi-colored molly.
Angelwing nodded the headed out of camp. She held her tail and chine high not to be a snub no, but because she always did. Heading though the entrance she turned to go to the river. She loved to fish in the river, it always soothed her. "I headed the ice on river was melting. I'd like to see it." She meowed something inside her told her she needed to let Mintwhisper know where she was headed. There was two reasons she wanted to go to the River. One, she loved to fish and the feel of water on her paws. Two, she loved what the frozen river looked like it was beautiful.

(Writers block oh my.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:35 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
A dusty brown tom known as Dustfur, slipped out of the Warriors den after a small catnap. He'd be tired all day but didn't go to sleep till the patrol that went to help ThunderClan came back. Giving himself a good scratch he spotted a beautiful tabby with bright blue eyes. She was so beautiful the warrior didn't think he'd seen such a beautiful molly in his life. After standing there for a moment he released he was starting at her his mouth partly open. What is her name? He thought trying to remember if he'd seen or talk to the Molly before. Shacking out his dusty fur he padded over to Specklespiral his tail a bit lower then normal. "Hello, beautiful." He meowed dipping his head as if she was a leader. He wasn't sure what else to say. The tom didn't remember seeing or talking with the beautiful molly till now. Who could she be? Was she a cat from StarClan sent down to grace his Clan with her presence. Okay Dustfur didn't really think she was a StarClan warrior but he did think she was beautiful.

Angelwing nodded the headed out of camp. She held her tail and chine high not to be a snub no, but because she always did. Heading though the entrance she turned to go to the river. She loved to fish in the river, it always soothed her. "I headed the ice on river was melting. I'd like to see it." She meowed something inside her told her she needed to let Mintwhisper know where she was headed. There was two reasons she wanted to go to the River. One, she loved to fish and the feel of water on her paws. Two, she loved what the frozen river looked like it was beautiful.

(Writers block oh my.)
"Of course!" the tom gladly let the she-cat take him wherever, he only wanted to spend time with her. He padded up a little so that he was shoulder-to-shoulder with Angelwing. He glanced at her and smiled. He was happy that she had agreed to hunting with him. They made it to the river and Mitwhisper pressed his paw against the icy surface. It was solid. The silver tom took a few tentative steps onto the river before it started to crack a little. He took a few steps back to ensure that he didn't fall in. Mintwhisper sighed happily as he sat on the cold ice and surveyed the beautiful scenery around him.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Dust

Risingcreek knew what had happened with Frostpaw, almost everyone did. after all, he was kidnapped and everything. though he didnt know about the nightmares, or know that bearsnarl still haunted him. he wanted to be there for the kid though seeing as he went through a lot with his other siblings dying after all. it was a lot to handle at such a young age, and rising could only help to be,, a better parental figure than frostpaw had been exposed to. spotting him slipping out of the apprentices den, risingcreek slowly made his way over, a humble smile on his face.

he wasnt stupid though. the kid looked tired to say the least. but he wouldnt push anything, he would come to him when he was ready. so, he would take training a bit easy today, "Hey kid, how you feeling? ready to catch some prey today?"
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:45 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Twig had been set on reaching the den and determined to not let another feline get in his way before he spoke with the leader - or better, ran into Reedtail himself. He had waited moons for this day, and now that he was in the RiverClan camp, he was one step closer to reuniting with his father, and then returning home to Zoie and his beloved hillside home. It wasn't until he heard a mumbled voice that his thoughts broke, and the brown tom turned his head, his pale green eyes landing on a fluffy black tom. The same smell that had accompanied Chivewhisker rolled off this stranger in waves, and as he introduced himself, a tiny flicker of hope lit up Twig's chest.

"You're the leader of this Clan?" he asked, almost in disbelief as he stared wide-eyed. His muscles felt tense, though did not appear to make him threatening in anyway. If anything, Twig looked to be a young kit learning the wonders of StarClan for the first time, to any members of the Clan passing by. He cleared his throat once it dawned on him that he was staring, and he dipped his head rather low to show respect and submission; the last thing he wanted to do was anger the leader of his father's Clan, and possibly a friend of his fathers.

Once leveling his gaze with Fallenstar's, Twig opened his mouth to speak. "My name is Twig," he introduced himself, forcing himself to remember his manners instead of just blundering through with the question that was burning in his mind. "I'm actually here in search of my father. He... well, I was told his name is Reedtail, and that he was a warrior of RiverClan." As he finished speaking, his voice faltered just a bit. Waves of hope washed over him, and a hopeful flame lit up his gaze. Twig's heart pounded against his chest as blood roared in his ears. Was his father in the camp right now? Had he passed him? Despite all these nagging distractions, the skinny brown tom forced his gaze to remain steady with Fallenstar's so as to not show disrespect.

"I know I don't have RiverClan scent, or any way to prove he was my father, but..." Twig trailed off, for the first time glancing at his paws as they twitched nervously. It was unlike him to be cautious like this, to not barge forward with the answers. But his nerves had got the best of him, and suddenly a flicker of doubt lingered in his heart. What if Zoie had been mistaken? What if he wasn't the son of a great Clan warrior, like she had told him? What if... There was no time for 'what if's' or doubts, and as he pushed those thoughts away, Twig forced himself to lock eyes with the RiverClan leader once more, silently praying to the universe that he would receive the answer he had spent a moon traveling in search for.

(if you would like to read his father Reedtail's backstory since he was a RiverClan warrior, it is right here on his character page! I read a bit of the history of the site when I joined, and planned it so that Twig went searching for his father right after he died at the Gathering battle.)
(Little bump for @starfall whenever you have a moment! ^^)

Last edited by Mauve; February 2nd, 2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:23 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@mompaws

cream coloured and dainty paws carried an orange tabby into camp. Her small form weaving in between cats with the fluency of water. Ever moving and carrying herself in such a modest stride with her head dropped between her shoulders and her tail drooped. The cream and ginger coloured Molly’s chin and muzzle was wet with the fresh winter run off from the river and her front paws coated in mud, tinted with a chestnut brown, signified a failed hunting trip and a dissapointed hunger returning to camp empty pawed. It was too risky you know that. daisyshade had been hunting the far river that weaves throughout the borders of riverclan and shadowclan. Since it has warmed by the chinnook the ice had receded to the shore revealing some of the banks for fishing the risky waters. It only allowed for a few cats a time and she certainly knew that the river wouldn’t remain open like it was forever. The ice would return like every leafbare. Even if she had been hoping for a few more sunrises it would be gone soon. The she cats ringed tail flicked as she veered towards the warrior den above to go off looking for shellfeather or tumblestep in her exhaustion but the prey pile was desperately calling to her. Demanding she turn and at least look at what was open. As she stood contemplating wether or not she should end up taking something for a quick feast. Her ears pinned to the back of her head, a drop of water off her chin a painfully chilly reminder that she hadn’t caught anything yet today.

Temptations were odd. You felt guilty for wanting something so bad, but you'd also feel impatient the longer you went on without it. Temptations were tricky to get the hang of. What if you were letting someone down by not doing your job properly? Or, what if the thing you wanted was impossible to get? Coralear was participating in a mental debate, with none other than herself. The pale ginger and white fae was curled up tightly in the Warriors' Den, eyes shut and head tilted askew. Brows somewhat furrowed, whilst the continuous lapping of her tail against the flower-decorated bedding made for quite an annoying sound. Did she really want to get up? Her energy had been absorbed by so many early-mornings, and late-nights, hunting, fighting, the battle... Gosh, even after thinking about all of that, the she-cat felt tired. Although, she knew that her place in the clan came first, she was just so tempted to sleep in for a couple more moments. Perhaps, maybe, no forget it.
Coralear forced her eyes open, immediately cringing from the light that draped in from outside. Her ears pinned, yet her toes pushed forwards. The female may have looked a little rigid, but didn't most when they woke up? Thick lashes dotted with sleep, with tail containing multiple scraps of moss and leaves. Coralear was certainly not a morning beauty. Or, today at least. She ignored anyone and anything in front of her and made a beeline towards the freshkill pile; mouth basically trembling. She hurriedly plucked up a piece of prey, before making her way back towards a shaded area of the camp. Her paws grasped at the earth below, clumsily spreading it across the ground. The petite warrior spread herself across the shadow-casted terrain, effortlessly setting the large bird down as well. On second thought,, maybe this was too large.. she thought, unhumored by the fact that she may have to get back up again. Yet, as she cast her gaze across the clearing once more, the female spotted Daisyshade. A crooked smile grew upon her face and she called out for the deputy in her usual husky voice. Hopefully the cream feline would join her for the meal, it would be quite a nice change after all.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 2nd, 2018, 05:26 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

(( w0W Fallen, I’m gone for months and you calling me names. You such a meanie <3 ))
It didn’t take long for her to find the cat she was searching. She had found him. Or rather, he found her. The sound of someone rushing at her made her hair rise on edge and whirl around, but seeing the source of it relaxed her. He ran over to her, stopping shortly to where she was. And they stood there for a while, no one saying a word. She opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something but swallowed the words back down her throat. They just stood, taking in each other.

Then suddenly, something within him breaks and brings him back into the now, out of his trance. He was crying. Seeing him like this, it broke her out her own trance as her eyes shone with concern over him. She looked around, wondering if anyone was watching the encounter and a tinge of embarrassment was singing her chest. What was she supposed to do? She slightly raised her paw, but remained where she was. She wanted to step closer, dry his tears. Whatever he was dealing with a the moment, she wanted it gone. But yet, his first words to her after her disappearance, made her desires to comfort him made her a bit hesitant. She was late for the Dawn Patrol. How ironically funny. The first she does when she arrives is check whether she had a place to sleep for the night or not, and the first thing he says, is that she’s late for the dawn patrol. Her concerned feelings didn’t change, but his statement made her chuckle quietly. Which made her feel even worse for laughing in front of this crying Tom.

She looked up at his blue eyes, their glare was cold enough to pierce a cat in two. He held a different presence around him than before. She didn’t know what it was, but she could tell, something has changed. She parts her lips, responding to his words, talking as if she had merely overslept and wasn’t gone for forever “Yes, I’ve had to take some time to contemplate on certain things in my life.” She mewed, looking down to her paws shyly before raising her head back up to look at him. “Better late than never, right? I’m here now.” She was here to help, not to scamper away from his eyesight and fear of the information he held before. He had changed and so had she. “I’ll make it up later.”

[[Lol, he doesn't know how else to show his love]]

He saw the flash of worry ripple across the mollies face, which in turn made him let out a chuckle, and the moment she started laughing, so did he, his laughter boomed across the clearing. It had been moons since he laughed this hard, it had been moons since he laughed period, it was a warm, welcome feeling, and he missed it.

He missed her.

The ebony feline took a step forward and laid his head on the ginger warriors shoulder, sniffing every minute or so. He took in her scent, she smelled of fresh water, flowers, and honey, and it was the most relaxing scent the tom had ever come across, every time she was near he felt all his worries slip away, all his woes came undone, and all his hatred vanished into thin air. She could ask him to do anything she wanted, and he would do it in a blink of an eye, without hesitation, just to make her happy, comftrable, safe. He relaxed himself and practically began to lean on the molly, only holding half of his own weight. He was so relieved to see her alive, relieved to see her period. The leader hadn't realized just how much he depended on her until she left, how much he cared for her.

When he heard why she had left, the tom perked his ears and lifted his head, locking eyes with the shorter warrior. 'Why couldn't she do that here? Was it about me? Is she leaving me again?' these thoughts raced in his head, worry flashed across his face. In flash of panic the tom leaned his head against her neck, laying half of it on her shoulder. "Don't leave me again please, I can't go through that again." he pleaded in a hushed voice, filled with nothing but raw emotions that the owner of said emotions couldn't explain even if he wanted to. He knew he wouldn't be able to endure it if Honeypool left again, he wouldn't be able to deal with the empty void that spread throughout his soul the days she was gone.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

(Writers block oh my.)
Specklespiral jumped at the cat that suddenly appeared by her shoulder. She racked her brain trying to remember if she had met him before but her mind went blank like always. She hated
that she had such a short term memory. Finally giving up on ever trying to remember the name of the tom she turned to him, "Hi." She shifted her feet awkwardly and avoided eye contact. Although she had been born with her beautiful coat, she still wasn't used to the attention she got for it, "I'm Specklespiral..." Along with her short memory Specklespiral was utterly lacking in social interaction. She was often distant towards others as they all pushed her away because she was 'too perfect'. Specklespiral sighed, the tom would probably never talk to her again, he probably was just dared to do this.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:13 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Dust

Risingcreek knew what had happened with Frostpaw, almost everyone did. after all, he was kidnapped and everything. though he didnt know about the nightmares, or know that bearsnarl still haunted him. he wanted to be there for the kid though seeing as he went through a lot with his other siblings dying after all. it was a lot to handle at such a young age, and rising could only help to be,, a better parental figure than frostpaw had been exposed to. spotting him slipping out of the apprentices den, risingcreek slowly made his way over, a humble smile on his face.

he wasnt stupid though. the kid looked tired to say the least. but he wouldnt push anything, he would come to him when he was ready. so, he would take training a bit easy today, "Hey kid, how you feeling? ready to catch some prey today?"
[By the way! If you ever want to chime in w/ Bear just go for it <3 ]

Frostpaw started at the sudden sound of his name being called. Blinking lazy blue eyes, he turned to face to source of his name - Risingcreek, his mentor. Like a zombie, the apprentice seemed to stare straight through the old cat - eye fixated on absolutely nothing, before he forced a half-hearted smile and nodded slowly. "Yeah.. Feeling alright today." That was a lie. Even speaking made him tired. Giving his pelt a furious shake, Frostpaw feigned off the sleepiness and lolled his head to one side, his tail flicking rapidly back and forth. He had known Rising since he was a kit - before the... accident. Even after, Rising had treated him the same, if not a bit gentle and while sometimes it was refreshing, sometimes Frost just wished others would stop reminding him about it. Every side-ways glance and every whisper made his fur stand on end. Why couldn't everyone just leave him alone? Let him suffer? Let him die? A strained whimper sounded from his throat as he forced his fur to lay flat - pushing away the thoughts. Today was a new day, they were going hunting! Forcing a bit of pep into his step, the apprentice padded over Risingcreek, his head held above his shoulders in comparison to his usual slumped posture. "Where are we hunting today?" He meowed with a small yawn.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:15 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[By the way! If you ever want to chime in w/ Bear just go for it <3 ]

Frostpaw started at the sudden sound of his name being called. Blinking lazy blue eyes, he turned to face to source of his name - Risingcreek, his mentor. Like a zombie, the apprentice seemed to stare straight through the old cat - eye fixated on absolutely nothing, before he forced a half-hearted smile and nodded slowly. "Yeah.. Feeling alright today." That was a lie. Even speaking made him tired. Giving his pelt a furious shake, Frostpaw feigned off the sleepiness and lolled his head to one side, his tail flicking rapidly back and forth. He had known Rising since he was a kit - before the... accident. Even after, Rising had treated him the same, if not a bit gentle and while sometimes it was refreshing, sometimes Frost just wished others would stop reminding him about it. Every side-ways glance and every whisper made his fur stand on end. Why couldn't everyone just leave him alone? Let him suffer? Let him die? A strained whimper sounded from his throat as he forced his fur to lay flat - pushing away the thoughts. Today was a new day, they were going hunting! Forcing a bit of pep into his step, the apprentice padded over Risingcreek, his head held above his shoulders in comparison to his usual slumped posture. "Where are we hunting today?" He meowed with a small yawn.
[maybe i could have her pop in kinda like a ghost but only frost can see her?]

when frostpaw padded close to him risingcreek swiped the apprentices forehead with his tongue in an affectionate lick. he had always been close to the apprentice, ever since he was born it seemed like for some reason, and was delighted to find out that he was his apprentice. so, because of that, he often treated the kid like his actual, you know, kid. after all he went through, maybe he was tired of people pushing to be his parental figure, but rising couldnt help it. the kit had been through so much and wasnt even a warrior yet ! the least he could do was take it easy on him. "Just a quick run to see if the ice is starting to melt along the rivers, since its getting a bit warmer now ( clan news said it was,,30 degree i think?). after that well go hunting along the thunderclan border where our territory has more forest land for more prey. after that well come back though, I know your names frostpaw but i dont want your actual paws frosted over." he chuckled, "we all like we seem we could use a few more minutes of shut eye, so i wont keep you out too long today."
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:57 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Specklespiral jumped at the cat that suddenly appeared by her shoulder. She racked her brain trying to remember if she had met him before but her mind went blank like always. She hated
that she had such a short term memory. Finally giving up on ever trying to remember the name of the tom she turned to him, "Hi." She shifted her feet awkwardly and avoided eye contact. Although she had been born with her beautiful coat, she still wasn't used to the attention she got for it, "I'm Specklespiral..." Along with her short memory Specklespiral was utterly lacking in social interaction. She was often distant towards others as they all pushed her away because she was 'too perfect'. Specklespiral sighed, the tom would probably never talk to her again, he probably was just dared to do this.
(Sadly Specklespiral is wrong, Dustfur's just a flirt and loves pretty mollies.)

Specklespiral.. Dustfur thought trying out the name in his head. It was a beautiful name for a beautiful molly. "Oh, um, I'm Dustfur." He meowed almost forgetting to tell her. Now he was sure he'd never talked to this molly. He was slightly surprised by the molly's sigh. Normally they didn't start getting annoyed, till he started flirted with them Did he already make a bad impression on her?! Good going Dustfur, you already scored it up! He silently scolded himself. "How are you?" He asked a bit unsure on what to say, he barley knew her. He didn't know her really, he just met her and already she seemed annoyed with him.

(Yeah, first time roleplaying with a cat tends to be short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all