Old February 10th, 2018, 11:18 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
"I don't know mud nose. It's pretty boring during leaf bare agreed?"
Mudnose chuckled again,"oh, most definately!" He swished his bushy tail and puffed out his long Siamese fur to make it seem even longer to get warm.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:24 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Mudnose chuckled again,"oh, most definately!" He swished his bushy tail and puffed out his long Siamese fur to make it seem even longer to get warm.
Her longish mixed american shorthair and long haired cat fur puffd up as well"Yup its as boring as watching a snail crawl across a log." she sighed and wondered I wonder how Dark blossom is doing
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:24 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"It all depends on how you take things in," he started. sure, he had faced some of his own hardships in life. he had been lonely since his birth family died, he had been lonely not taking a mate,"when youve seen as much as i have, you learn there are more things to do than dwell on the past." his tone was a bit more somber, but not completely sad. he had seen it all. he had seen his bestfriends slaughtered in the evil era, he had watched cats die from starvation in the winter, he had seen cats turn and change, become something that they were raised to be and kill anything in their path. each and every scar he could remember by heart, he could tell you how the weather was that day, how the teeth felt in his throat or how the claws felt in his back. "Its about the future, and bringing them up right to be better then yours once was." there was a smile on his face again at the thought of kits. he loved them, and wanted some of his own. he considered frostpaw his own son, and that was enough for him. to take care of someone and leave a paw print in the next generation was the true meaning of life. he was fine with his life though, there wasnt anything he could really do about the past, so there was no reason to dwell on it, but make the futures better than his.
beetleskip had to agree with him on that. there was no reason to dwell on the past if it did not help you. he understood that once he had gotten over his mother's abandonment and his father's disappearance. he had gotten over his sibling's abandonment, and life went on. he had no close friends, and he avoided others on a daily basis. he wasn't damaged, he wasn't depressed. he was lonely, but other than that, he was fine. he was fine with being lonely. yes, he missed his siblings' warmth next to him, and his father's reassurance, but that was normal. he never dwelled on it. he lived life and life went on. that's how it worked. he couldn't lie that it felt nice, talking to risingcreek he meant. the loneliness ebbed away and his conversational, kind personality was something beetleskip was grateful for. risingcreek could carry on the conversation, even if beetleskip said nothing more than a few words. he wasn't being forced to speak, and he was honest when he wanted others to leave. he didn't want risingcreek to leave. which was, again, different and quite uncharacteristic. it made him chuckle to himself, a small smile upturning the corners of his mouth.

" i... like the way you think, " he murmured absentmindedly, the words just slipping out as he thought them. realising what he said, he clamped his mouth shut and looked away so that risingcreek was no longer in the corner of his vision.

love
characters
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Her longish mixed american shorthair and long haired cat fur puffd up as well"Yup its as boring as watching a snail crawl across a log." she sighed and wondered I wonder how Dark blossom is doing
Mudnose sat down and hooked two mice from the fresh kill pile onto his claws. He tossed one to Moonstone and kept the other for himself,"hungry?"
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:29 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Mudnose sat down and hooked two mice from the fresh kill pile onto his claws. He tossed one to Moonstone and kept the other for himself,"hungry?"
"Starving." she gulped down the mouse "Thank you."
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
"Starving." she gulped down the mouse "Thank you."
Mudnose but into the mouse, chewing slowly, trying to taste the tiny morsels of flavor that was left.
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:05 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Mudnose but into the mouse, chewing slowly, trying to taste the tiny morsels of flavor that was left.
She yawned "I'm going to go hunting."
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[sorry!]

Lotusheart smiled wider at his response. "They wouldn't be raised the same without you somewhere in it," she replied sheepishly, unable to help herself from saying it. Her gaze averted once again towards the clearing as her ears heated up as the words she just said really sank in. Why would she say something like that! She wasn't thinking clearly apparently. The Maine Coon mix flicked her tail a few times before taking a deep breath inwards and out. "I'm sorry, that was a little out there, wasn't it?" she replied, looking at Jasperpelt again sheepishly. A rare thing of Lotusheart. Shyness when speaking about family in general.
Jasperpelt could feel his pelt heating up as she spoke, and he avoided looking at her. He looked at the sky, his paws, anywhere but directly Lotusheart. ”Thank… thank, um, thank you.” He stammered, trying his best to get the words out without too much indication that he was nervous now. The dark tom forced himself to make eye contact - as best he could, anyways - and his yellow eyes seemed to soften a little. Lotusheart had such pretty eyes. They were a soft color that almost soothed his nerves… Jasperpelt had always liked that color. Mainly because it had reminded him of his friend, but he liked it because of the soothing effect it seemed to have as well. The tom’s ears warmed again as she apologized, and once more, he looked down at the ground, breaking the spell her eyes seemed to have on him. ”Oh - no, no, it was… it was fine,” He mewed with a small smile. Jasperpelt was disappointed in himself. He’d been doing so well with not stammering, and now here he was - nervous again!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
She yawned "I'm going to go hunting."
Mudnose brightened up,"can I come!"
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:28 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Mudnose brightened up,"can I come!"
"Sure." she stretched and walked off to go hunting