Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM

Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
Cosplayer

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Sandflame lead his mate, Angle, back to the river. It was were they had met, he had found her by the river seven sun rises ago and he was bringing her back, to take her to Fallenstar. He was almost sertent that his leader would let her join RiverClan and become a warrior like she dreamed of. "Welcome back to RiverClan." He purred pressing against the gray and white ragdoll. It wasn't like she'd been her more then once but he thought it'd be nice to say welcome when they both got back. The ginger tom was glade to be back in RiverClan, it was his home.

(Sorry this is so short.)
(Its ok)

Angel purred back and twined her tail with her mate's. She looks around cautiously as she pads beside her love. She was afraid but knew Sandflame would protect her.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiany View Post
A strange looking cat that appeared to be barely older than a kit stumbled into the RiverClan Territory. He crouched low to the ground and surveyed the area for food. It had been a while since he had eaten last and his irregular diet had begun to take its toll on his physique. One could clearly see this cat was starving by the way its pelt seemed to wrap around its ribs. Nevertheless the cat still had enough strength to take a small fish and run if it had to. This place had to have some food somewhere, as it seemed to be a community. Stripes just had to keep sneaking around the area until he found something to eat.

The leader kept his tail low enough so it was brushing the very tips of the pebbles and dirt that covered Riverclans territory. He was, a little hot headed, to say the least, at the moment. Of course, being the idiot he was, he couldn't fully explain why. He knew the reason, it was on the tip of his tongue, and yet, he had so much trouble finding the words for the reason, of course he wasn't one who was able to explain his emotions very well to begin with. The burly feline had taken a walk to cool his head, not wishing to snap at any of his clanmates, not wishing to scare them, it wasn't how he wanted to be known as leader. Of course that word still held a vile taste on his tongue, he didn't know how to be a leader, and deep down, he didn't want to be a leader. Of course, he couldn't just step down, not with the clans on the brink of another war, and with the recent stepping down of Snowstar, there would be too much confusion.

Fallenstar was yanked out of his thoughts as he heard the grass rustle next to him. He perked his ears and looked around, his lapis hues raking across the clearing littered with reeds and tall grass. He smelled no scent of another clan, nor did he scent loner, rogue or kittypet, a mouse perhaps? No, mice don't make their way into Riverclan territory unless they're searching for water, but the river was north of where he was. He shrugged it off and continued to make his way forward until he heard the reeds rustle once again, making the toms fur fluff up and his ears swivel towards the sound. "OI" he shouted, his tail lashing. "Step out whoever you are, I can hear you." he ordered, his fangs flashing. He did not appreciate being stalked while he was trying to calm himself down.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:33 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
"Of course you should keep them, you are going to be the best thing to ever happen to those kits. If they are anything like you, or Flarestrike for that matter, they will absolutely be loyal to their clan." Owlfang watched as Splashpool fidgeted, thinking carefully about his words, trying to say exactly how he felt without crossing a line. "Loyalty to Riverclan is a big thing, but you need to do what's best for your kits too, even if some of them go to Shadowclan to be with their father. If you just raise them the best you can, and Riverclan gains just one great warrior, you have fulfilled your duty to the clan to."
Splashpool dipped her head with a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her best friends chin. "You really are a true friend. Thank you for everything you are doing and I'm glad I have a best friend like you." purred the queen. She began to walk, looking around for anything familiar. Oh how she longed to climb tree's. She was the one cat in Riverclan who actually had a love for climbing tree's. She wasn't sure what cat in her family that had the similar talent, but she was glad that she was able to in case anything might go wrong in the clans territory.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool dipped her head with a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her best friends chin. "You really are a true friend. Thank you for everything you are doing and I'm glad I have a best friend like you." purred the queen. She began to walk, looking around for anything familiar. Oh how she longed to climb tree's. She was the one cat in Riverclan who actually had a love for climbing tree's. She wasn't sure what cat in her family that had the similar talent, but she was glad that she was able to in case anything might go wrong in the clans territory.
Owlfang sighed in relief, glad he didn't say anything to offend his friend. He purred in a friendly tone at her thanks, and watched as she rose to her paws and padded further on. He quickly stoop up and followed behind her, watching her gaze drift from tree to tree. Owlfang chuckled, "You've always been a squirrel at heart, Splashpool." While Owlfang liked climbing trees a normal amount, mainly for hunting and scouting, he had fallen out of them far too many times to be too fond of it. Before Splashpool could respond to his taunt, he bounded ahead towards the riverside, weaving between the reeds. The shallow part of the river had been frozen over as expected, but the middle of the river churned angrily, chunks of ice being washed downstream. Owlfang felt a small shiver of adrenaline run through him. While he wasn't a dry-paw like his sister, he couldn't say he was entirely comfortable around the river. He always saw that as a reasonable fear though, he'd thought so since a kit, and many cats of all ages had been sent to Starclana after their encounters with the river, even the strongest swimmers of Riverclan. He had heard of a Shadowclan tom getting trapped under the ice and drowning even less than a moon ago. The river was unpredictable, and Owlfang felt if he respected the territory, it would respect him back.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:39 AM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
risingcreek wasnt meant for the cold like beetleskip was. he had thin, mauve brown fur that seemed to let every bitter breath of cold seep between the threads. he wasnt shivering, but letting how tiny shaky breaths. he had been outside for the longest time already, having got up early that morning for a border patrol. he was going to take a short nap for warmth but found himself talking to beetleskip instead, not that he minded. he padded along after him, tail close to the ground to not alert any birds that would be flying over head, his small, dainty paws not even making a sound as it made contact with the thin sheet of snow. snow flurys stuck to the tips of his fur, making him he looked like he had dust on him but in the prettiest way. he liked moments like this though. how silent it was, the only sound being their paw steps and the occasionally bird chirp or rustling of leaves of an unknown critter. he let the other tom lead the way, seeing as he was much more in focus about the place around them then risingcreek was, as he kept glancing at the reflective color of the warriors eyes and looking towards the unfallen leaves to compare the shade of green.
risingcreek kept glancing at him, and for some reason that made beetleskip nervous. there was no malice or disinterest within the opposing warrior's eyes, only a soft, almost shy note of comparison as he turned his gaze up towards the few leaves that were still green and unfallen upon the branches. beetleskip could see the way risingcreek was breathing, shaky and almost shuddering breaths that could hardly create clouds of white. his legs moving without authority, beetleskip found himself a step closer. a step that had been rather wide and brought him so close to the mauve pelt he could feel it rub, just barely, against the tendrils of his longer, cream-coloured coat. he felt himself go warm but made no move to change position. pressing his lips together and furrowing his brows, he tried his best to keep any show of embarrassment inside. he was beginning to lose focus, despite how light he kept his paws or how he kept his tail rather still, his steps were unsteady and his tail twitched at every movement. still, beetleskip continued to taste the air, suddenly catching a whiff of fresh rodent in the air, subtle but definitely there. suddenly, all of his attention was back on the hunt, although it was difficult to ignore the gentle rub of pelts and clear, crisp scent that risingcreek possessed.

love
characters
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Owlfang sighed in relief, glad he didn't say anything to offend his friend. He purred in a friendly tone at her thanks, and watched as she rose to her paws and padded further on. He quickly stoop up and followed behind her, watching her gaze drift from tree to tree. Owlfang chuckled, "You've always been a squirrel at heart, Splashpool." While Owlfang liked climbing trees a normal amount, mainly for hunting and scouting, he had fallen out of them far too many times to be too fond of it. Before Splashpool could respond to his taunt, he bounded ahead towards the riverside, weaving between the reeds. The shallow part of the river had been frozen over as expected, but the middle of the river churned angrily, chunks of ice being washed downstream. Owlfang felt a small shiver of adrenaline run through him. While he wasn't a dry-paw like his sister, he couldn't say he was entirely comfortable around the river. He always saw that as a reasonable fear though, he'd thought so since a kit, and many cats of all ages had been sent to Starclana after their encounters with the river, even the strongest swimmers of Riverclan. He had heard of a Shadowclan tom getting trapped under the ice and drowning even less than a moon ago. The river was unpredictable, and Owlfang felt if he respected the territory, it would respect him back.
Splashpool stoppd by the riverside, her eyes flashing in horror at the memories of when her and Flrestrike fell in that small river. "I'm just going to stay right here." meowed the queen, sitting down far away from the bank. 'I hate water! I hate water! I hate water,' thought Splashpool. "Excpet those squirrels are dumb and me on the other hand are not as dumb as they are." she meowed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 24th, 2018, 07:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @LeftytheBear ]

Mockingfeather trotted out of camp, head held high and tail waving through the air behind her. Ears erect and swiveling at every sound, she listened closely for a rustle of prey. Following behind her was her adoptive daughter, friend, and past apprentice- Morningbird. The kind she-cat had quickly become friends with the older molly, and they had hung out and hunted together ever since. Turning her head slightly to see the young warrior out of the corner of her eye, she narrowed her gray hues in amusement. “Can you hurry up?”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chestnutsplash must had chose a wrong time to laugh because that’s exactly what he did. Especially since the female looked ready to claw his ears and eyes out and save the tiny bones for a souvenir. For him, this was death’s wish. When he flashed hisbeyes to look at her stoic expression, he shut his yap. She definitely wasn’t humored by this. Clearing his throat, he said, “Might as well had.” He snorted. “For you all to be in the syndicate, you sure are pathetic fighters.” He mused, a little arrogant. Chestnutsplash didn’t know much of anything about the Syndicate. He knew they were a group of cats who didn’t believe in Starclan...what cat didn’t believe in Starclan!? Chestnutsplash found that to be an atrocious crime! He also heard stories about how they were tough, heartless, ruthless...but Chestnutsplash hardly believed any of this. No cat was ever that heartless...or, soulless. No matter how much they tried to save for appearance. The ferociousness that Cleo was displaying humored, yet challenged Chestnutsplash.

Chestnutsplash still found Cleo’s name a bit far fetched since he was entirely used to the warrior code. Dusk Syndicate cats, loners, rogues; they all carried a singular name. Chestnutsplash didn’t want to seem rude, but thought since she shared her introduction first, he might as well get to know her...or, maybe he’d leave her wondering. Just because she told him her name, didn’t mean he had to play by the same rules. Chestnutsplash stood to his paws, stretching himself into a feline posture, “It’s a warriors name. But, you wouldn’t know much of that since you’re not a clan cat,” he stated, proudly. A cat who wasn’t born in the clan wouldn’t understand the specialty of gaining a warrior name. Her following words sparked interest to the tom’s ears. “You would have a clan...if what?” He asked, tilting his head to the side in a genuine curious manner. She stopped immediately, trailing off so Chestnutsplash wondered if she were in deep thought.

Call him sappy, but Chestnutsplash couldn’t deny anyone in help. He just didn’t know whether he should trust an ex-DS cat. What if she was planning on taking over the clans? What if he was a pawn in her madness? Albeit, he studied the elegant way her head turned to glance at the flowing river. “Yeah...I can’t imagine.” He blinked at her, but she wasn’t looking at him. With her attention distracted, Chestnutsplash took the chance to scooch closer to the spotted Molly, sneaking his tail around her form, “Maybe...maybe I could teach you to fish.” He suggested. It was stupid to announce that to a non clan cat, but what was the harm in her knowing a fast outcome to food? It wasn’t like he was teaching her battle moves anyway. “Sí? Would you like to spend more time with me?” The tom’s whiskers wiggled, his tone a heavy accent of Spanish descent, as he acted suave as much as possible. Which wasn’t too hard for him; it came natural!

I'm sorry it's late and so short x.x I'm in the process of moving!~
Cleo's eyes widened and fur stood up, looking at Chestnutsplash with surprise as she felt his tail snake around her. She immediately blinked the surprise away, a sly look on her face. "Well in time I might tell you what I mean by I would have had a clan name." She mused. She wasn't quite ready to spill her guts on her past, her history. The feline flicked her tail up, hitting the tom's nose. "And as far as spending time with you and you teaching me how to fish." She looked him up and down, excitement swimming through her veins. It was quite interesting that this brute, so serious about getting her off RiverClan territory has now asked to spend more time with her. She leaped away from his tail and lightly ran her tail along his spine. She padded towards the RiverClan border. "Come to this same spot tomorrow to find out" She purred looking over her shoulder with a smirk on her face.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
I'm sorry it's late and so short x.x I'm in the process of moving!~
Cleo's eyes widened and fur stood up, looking at Chestnutsplash with surprise as she felt his tail snake around her. She immediately blinked the surprise away, a sly look on her face. "Well in time I might tell you what I mean by I would have had a clan name." She mused. She wasn't quite ready to spill her guts on her past, her history. The feline flicked her tail up, hitting the tom's nose. "And as far as spending time with you and you teaching me how to fish." She looked him up and down, excitement swimming through her veins. It was quite interesting that this brute, so serious about getting her off RiverClan territory has now asked to spend more time with her. She leaped away from his tail and lightly ran her tail along his spine. She padded towards the RiverClan border. "Come to this same spot tomorrow to find out" She purred looking over her shoulder with a smirk on her face.
[It's alright! Just respond whenever you have time <3]

A little flicker of merriment came upon the ginger cat's expression. It was almost as if he could feel her fur sticking up. Which made it all the more enjoyable. It either annoyed her, or she was soaking in the moment. The expression on her face was hard to tell, but her actions told another hint. In turn, he smirked, ''And, here I thought we were becoming friends.'' Her life was private; he understood that. Apart of him was nosy and wanted to pry the information from her, but all too quickly she redirected his attention to when she flicked her tail to hit his nose. Chestnutsplash wiggled his nose, almost about to tease, but that would had been embarrassing. Chestnutsplash did not like to embarrass himself, so what would had came out as a sneeze, instead became him clearing his throat. His pale green eyes looked towards his target, puffing out his chest in a proud manner once he seen that she was looking him up and down. Chestnutsplash knew, as arrogant as he was, that no she cat could resist his charms. From any place. Confidence was the key to fascination in his opinion. All too soon, the she cat jumped away from his embrace. Chestnutsplash had covered his paws with his tail, tilting his head, and giving Cleo an 'eyebrow'. Is she toying with me? Chestnutsplash knew he couldn't trust an ex-syndicate cat. Those felines were sneaky as they were devious. Chestnutsplash watched as the she cat began walking away. ''Ai! You better not stand me up!'' He called after her, standing to his paws and lashing his tail side to side. Once she was out of sight, Chestnutsplash turned back to the river. He might as well hunt again since he gave away his meal to another cat. Apart of him knew it was worth it because no matter how fierce a warrior could be, Chestnutsplash had a heart. He just hoped he didn't put his trust in the wrong cats.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Berryfang perked her ears up as she spotted the river she twitched her whiskers and smiled she was a new warrior only a moon has passed of her being one and she still felt excited . She took a deep breath smelling the fresh air and flicked her tail she smelled other warriors near by some land prey but she didn't pay attention to the land prey today she shook her brown tabby fur and ran up to the river she skidded to a halt as she was just at the edge .
Berryfang crouched and her tail was laying on the ground and stretched out it can was easy for another warrior to trip and step on she ignored that fact. Her brown eyes looked back and forth in the river she paused for a moment as she saw her scar over her eye the reflection was rippling a bit but she could still see clearly her ears flattened as she saw the scar . The she cat shook her head and refocused on the river it would probably be a long time before she would see a fish since others are probably doing the same thing as she is at the moment , berrfang twitched her whiskers again fish were her favorite food and she didn't eat breakfast so she was hungry and didn't have time to wait. She thought she saw a long shadow go by in the water and her head perked up her claws sharpened and when the shadow was going by her she reached out her right paw and it dipped in the water but she didn't catch the fish.berryfang hissed placing her paw back on the ground her eyes were glued to the shadow .
@Raven & Co

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )