Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:36 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shook her head carefully,” Yeah. Sorry.” She lied I’m not going to be admiting my fears to an apprentice I barely know. She maybe would try with Shinefang, but not some random apprentice. She was sane after-all.
Cherrypaw flicked her ear, not all that convinced that Eveningkit was being entirely truthful. Should she ask? Should she worry? The apprentice silently debated with herself for a few more heartbeats before making her final decision. Though she wanted to, Cherrypaw wouldn't pry anymore. She'd only just met the she-kit and didn't want to scare her away. "Okay, well," She mewed awkwardly. "You let me know if there's anything you need help with. I'll always be around!" Cherrypaw finished with one of her signature sweet smiles.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:18 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Thornkit huffed,"None of your business. Besides, why would I tell you my name if I don't even know yours!?" He jumped into the air and hooked the moss ball with his claws, pulling it closer to the ground before slapping it towards the excited she-kit.
Blossomkit snorted. Well, this was going to be fun. If he was just going to smart off at her, she would go and play by herself! However, the moment he threw the moss back her way, her anger began to disappear. "Well," she meowed, flinging it hard across the clearing and racing after it. Dust flew behind her fast-moving legs and she hoped to beat him to it. "My name's Blossomkit. Will you tell me your name now?"
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:49 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit snorted. Well, this was going to be fun. If he was just going to smart off at her, she would go and play by herself! However, the moment he threw the moss back her way, her anger began to disappear. "Well," she meowed, flinging it hard across the clearing and racing after it. Dust flew behind her fast-moving legs and she hoped to beat him to it. "My name's Blossomkit. Will you tell me your name now?"
Thornkit started towards the moss, grinning, this is actually kind of fun, he thought. He hoped to beat Blossomkit to it, but he really didn't care, as long as the game continued. Then he turned towards Blossomkit and smiled. He didn't know why, but for some reason he never held grudges and he got over anger and grumpiness quickly,"Sorry Blossomkit. Yes, my name's Thornkit!" He laughed and continued towards the moss ball.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw flicked her ear, not all that convinced that Eveningkit was being entirely truthful. Should she ask? Should she worry? The apprentice silently debated with herself for a few more heartbeats before making her final decision. Though she wanted to, Cherrypaw wouldn't pry anymore. She'd only just met the she-kit and didn't want to scare her away. "Okay, well," She mewed awkwardly. "You let me know if there's anything you need help with. I'll always be around!" Cherrypaw finished with one of her signature sweet smiles.
Eveningkit forced another sing-song lie out of her mouth,” Will do!” She replied forcing a purr flicking her tail simply as if all was good and normal for the apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
oldwind nodded,guessing Shinefang had done okay with the healing then. He didn't get a peice of fresh kill though,having eaten a mouse not long ago.After a few moments of awkward silent,he tried to start small talk,even though it was out of date.Coldwind hadn't been kept up-to-date on any of his kits training,and by now,it was probably halfway over.Better find out late than never he guessed."So how is your apprintice training going?Have you learned anything useful?" he asked.
Streampaw shrugged, letting out a long bored sigh. "No. My mentor hasn't taught me anything, but hunting. They are always too busy." replied the apprentice, giving her injured leg a quick wash of her tongue. 'They also wasn't there when I fell out of that tree, but it was my own fault for leaving camp on m own,' thought Streampaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:07 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

"Don't care, Fennelheart. Now pay attention before I cuff your ear," Shinefang said to the warrior, frowning as he started to grow annoyed by how mouthy his former apprentice was being. "Some cats grow up but act like apprentices forever," he muttered.

He listened to Juniperpaw, caveat of washing one's paws after handling Yarrow, and nodded in agreement. "Yes, that's right Junebug. And speaking of washing your paws when you handle herbs, this probably goes without saying but wash them in moving water if you can. Like a stream or something. If you can't manage that, you can use a puddle, just don't be mousbrained and turn around and drink from the same puddle."

Shinefang looked at Owlwing and Pipitchirp, who seemed to be taking all of this information in silently. There were a thoughtful pair.

Shinefang cleared his throat, ready to move on. "Right then, so you've stopped your patient from bleeding to death. Congratulations! The worst part is over. But now you've got a cat who might be at risk for infection, which will still kill them, just a lot slower. So here are a couple of common herbs to try. Shinefang picked up two more items from his pile: a single, golden petal, and a dried leaf. "This right here is a marigold. If you happen to have these around, I think they're better for preventing infections. Oak leaves like this one, are all over the place here in Skyclan. I don't think they work as well by themselves as marigold, but they're still good, and certainly better than nothing. Now, if your patient is bleeding profusely, again, you need to stop the bleeding before you do anything else. But if you have a small cut or a thorn or some other injury that looks like it will stop bleeding, you can go ahead and apply either one of these. All you have to do is chew them into a poultice. Just clean blood and grit of the wound with your tongue, or have the other cat do it if they can, pop a piece of the plant in your mouth, chew it up until you've got yourself a nice paste, and smear it on the wound. Important thing here! If you use marigold, you have to wash out your mouth when you're done. Some marigold is toxic to swallow. Some isn't. It's weird. Just don't risk it. Also, don't let your patient lick it off themselves. You can chew up the petals, the leaves, or both. As for the oak leaves, they're a lot more user friendly. Chew them up, swear them on the wound, wash your mouth or don't. They're not toxic. They just don't taste good and they feel gritty in your mouth. In case you're having trouble figuring out if a leaf is an oak leaf, look under the tree you got it from. If there are acorns, its an oak...don't eat the acorns though. Those are toxic. I don't know why you would, but, you know...don't. Anyway! Like I said, here in Skyclan, we are just lousy with oak leaves. So..." Shinfang turned and grabbed a pile he had set aside and left them where each cat could grab one, "pair up and practice chewing up and applying your poultices. Can't have that cat you just saved die from an infection after all that, can you?" Shinefang waved his paw in a "go ahead" motion.

@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt
The queen flicked her gaze across the bodice of Fennelheart. Maybe thy could pair up? Considering Owlwing and Juniperpaw were together. The tanned female let a smile breeze over her features, as she sashayed towards the other female. With ears flicking back and forth atop of her head, Pipitchirp spoke up and asked the she-cat a question. "Mind if we practice together?" Eloquence-filled words strung together with a sense of wisdom and charisma, the motherly feline's true maternal nature now showing. Her tail swung around the back of her frame, resting beside her toes as she sat down on the earth. Green hues instinctively going to the femme in front of herPipitchirp have a sigh.
"Ahh, the herbs.." she mumbled, before pushing her bodice up and ambulatibg towards the tidy piles of herbs that lay ahead of her. She craned her neck down, grabbing a pile in between her teeth, before turning around once more to make her way towards Fennelheart. Another dashing smile crawling across her lips.
"Here," she spoke, setting the leaves and flowers down onto the ground, "We can share."
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post

@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt
The queen flicked her gaze across the bodice of Fennelheart. Maybe thy could pair up? Considering Owlwing and Juniperpaw were together. The tanned female let a smile breeze over her features, as she sashayed towards the other female. With ears flicking back and forth atop of her head, Pipitchirp spoke up and asked the she-cat a question. "Mind if we practice together?" Eloquence-filled words strung together with a sense of wisdom and charisma, the motherly feline's true maternal nature now showing. Her tail swung around the back of her frame, resting beside her toes as she sat down on the earth. Green hues instinctively going to the femme in front of herPipitchirp have a sigh.
"Ahh, the herbs.." she mumbled, before pushing her bodice up and ambulatibg towards the tidy piles of herbs that lay ahead of her. She craned her neck down, grabbing a pile in between her teeth, before turning around once more to make her way towards Fennelheart. Another dashing smile crawling across her lips.
"Here," she spoke, setting the leaves and flowers down onto the ground, "We can share."
Fennelheart narrowed her eyes slightly at Shinefang wanting to argue but bit her lip in attempt to prove her maturity, but couldn’t resist it,” I have raised kits before you know, they all are fine apprentices...well as fine as apprentices can be. So I do believe I have matured.” She smirked before realing in marigold into her sense of knowledge.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@yummyluc
“Another beautiful day outside?” Shadepaw thought to himself with curiosity sparkling in his amber-hued eyes as he peeked his head through the leaves of the apprentice den, taking a look outside and into the quiet clearing of Skyclan for the first time since he had awoke only moments prior in his comfortable bed made of fresh moss and softened feathers. From what he could see now was a bright yellow sun shining down onto the grass and a gentle breeze shifting through the grasses of the camp - it was a relaxing, almost beautiful sight to behold. Without wasting anymore time thinking about the matter, Shadepaw strolled outside all the way this time and uttered a gentle purr, feeling the warm sun and the cooling breeze sweeping over him and grazing his skin and fur alike. It would certainly make for a good source of weather for a walk and maybe a small hunt, if he could find anything worth catching in the process. “For now though, I’ll just relax here in camp and head out when the sun is higher in the sky..” He decided with a small smile resting on his muzzle, strolling over to the freshkill pile that was positioned around the center of the clan’s clearing. It took a moment, but the young apprentice soon choose a small sparrow to eat, leaving the larger, more plumper of catches to the hardworking warriors and busy queens that deserved it far more than he did right now. That was important to the black-furred tomcat, to make sure the older, more deserving cats got meals that could satisfy their hunger after a long day. Nonetheless, Shadepaw was content with just a mere sparrow to start off this day and soon found himself taking a shaded spot underneath a tree, in which it’s branches swayed in the wind in an almost welcoming manner as he curled his tail beside him in the soft grass. Out of the corner of his eye, Shadepaw could see some cats leaving for patrol and others making their way to have prey with their loved ones. It was a nice scene laid out before him and for once, the apprentice felt peace within the forest around him as he took a first bite of the bird, uttering a small purr in the process of doing so.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:37 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@yummyluc
“Another beautiful day outside?” Shadepaw thought to himself with curiosity sparkling in his amber-hued eyes as he peeked his head through the leaves of the apprentice den, taking a look outside and into the quiet clearing of Skyclan for the first time since he had awoke only moments prior in his comfortable bed made of fresh moss and softened feathers. From what he could see now was a bright yellow sun shining down onto the grass and a gentle breeze shifting through the grasses of the camp - it was a relaxing, almost beautiful sight to behold. Without wasting anymore time thinking about the matter, Shadepaw strolled outside all the way this time and uttered a gentle purr, feeling the warm sun and the cooling breeze sweeping over him and grazing his skin and fur alike. It would certainly make for a good source of weather for a walk and maybe a small hunt, if he could find anything worth catching in the process. “For now though, I’ll just relax here in camp and head out when the sun is higher in the sky..” He decided with a small smile resting on his muzzle, strolling over to the freshkill pile that was positioned around the center of the clan’s clearing. It took a moment, but the young apprentice soon choose a small sparrow to eat, leaving the larger, more plumper of catches to the hardworking warriors and busy queens that deserved it far more than he did right now. That was important to the black-furred tomcat, to make sure the older, more deserving cats got meals that could satisfy their hunger after a long day. Nonetheless, Shadepaw was content with just a mere sparrow to start off this day and soon found himself taking a shaded spot underneath a tree, in which it’s branches swayed in the wind in an almost welcoming manner as he curled his tail beside him in the soft grass. Out of the corner of his eye, Shadepaw could see some cats leaving for patrol and others making their way to have prey with their loved ones. It was a nice scene laid out before him and for once, the apprentice felt peace within the forest around him as he took a first bite of the bird, uttering a small purr in the process of doing so.
tumbling out of the nursery came a small, brown bundle of fur, tripping over her own paws with eyes the size of the moon, the honey-golden hue sparkling in the early morning light. usually, she was never up this early, but flaxkit hated being the last cat awake. it wasn't her first time out of the nursery, but oh did she love the scenery of their camp. it had to be the best one, right? the way the sunlight splash over the scene, giving it a warm, soft glow was something that flaxkit held very near and dear to her heart. she stopped a minute, taking in a breath so deep her chest puffed out, her fluffy kitten fur still puffed up and messy from recent rest despite how awake she looked at the moment. tilting her head to the side, she glanced around the clearing, a smile still tracing her maw as she took it all in like it was the first time she was seeing it. the fresh-kill pile in the centre, cats conversing and milling about as they began to awaken to serve their duties to the clan. it didn't matter if flaxkit had seen it a thousand times, she would always love taking in the sights. as her amber eyes scanned the clearing once more, she stood a little taller as she saw a familiar dark tomcat resting in the shade with a piece of prey between his paws. flaxkit almost fell flat on her face as she found herself bounding over.

" shadepaw! " she mewed, the name rolling off her tongue with the familiarity, practically skidded to a stop next to him, voice ecstatic but still soft with slight sleepiness, " long time no see! "

love
characters
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
tumbling out of the nursery came a small, brown bundle of fur, tripping over her own paws with eyes the size of the moon, the honey-golden hue sparkling in the early morning light. usually, she was never up this early, but flaxkit hated being the last cat awake. it wasn't her first time out of the nursery, but oh did she love the scenery of their camp. it had to be the best one, right? the way the sunlight splash over the scene, giving it a warm, soft glow was something that flaxkit held very near and dear to her heart. she stopped a minute, taking in a breath so deep her chest puffed out, her fluffy kitten fur still puffed up and messy from recent rest despite how awake she looked at the moment. tilting her head to the side, she glanced around the clearing, a smile still tracing her maw as she took it all in like it was the first time she was seeing it. the fresh-kill pile in the centre, cats conversing and milling about as they began to awaken to serve their duties to the clan. it didn't matter if flaxkit had seen it a thousand times, she would always love taking in the sights. as her amber eyes scanned the clearing once more, she stood a little taller as she saw a familiar dark tomcat resting in the shade with a piece of prey between his paws. flaxkit almost fell flat on her face as she found herself bounding over.

" shadepaw! " she mewed, the name rolling off her tongue with the familiarity, practically skidded to a stop next to him, voice ecstatic but still soft with slight sleepiness, " long time no see! "
The dark-furred tomcat let a small, relaxed sigh leave his parted jaws as he let his eyes close for a moment or two, allowing his ears to twitch and just listen to the many curious and interesting sounds around him as he quietly chewed on the delicious meat in his mouth after taking another bite of the sparrow from before. After many moons of deep snow and chilling nights, it was not hard to tell that the young apprentice was more than happy for this wondrous weather - which he silently hoped would last for many more days to come. The moons of Leafbare were never forgiving for him, especially with his patched fur where bare skin clearly showed. As time passed, Shadepaw found himself growing lost in thought with his muzzle to the sky, his amber-hued gaze flickering to the fluffy white clouds that passed overhead. However, to his surprise, a strangely familiar voice rung into his ears, which sounded like his name and brought the male back to the reality that he was currently in. Lowering his head now to the direction of the sound, Shadepaw immediately caught sight of a small feline scampering over to him. It took him a moment to recognize them, but after a second or two, the small shekit soon jogged his memory from the nursery moons that he had just gotten away from. Flaxkit, the only one who seemed to not shutter away from his appearance and saw him as a friend, no doubt, by the way she grew excited at the mere sight of him. It was strange to Shadepaw, having someone that actually liked his company, but he certainly had no problem with it though - it was a nice kind of strange. “Hello, Flaxkit.” The youth thought as he looked down at her with a smile, even though she could not know what he was thinking. He gave a little nod with a rumbling purr as a greeting, ruffling the kitten’s fur atop her head with a gentle paw. He tilted his head to the side, as if to say: “How have you been?”

Last edited by Captain; February 25th, 2018 at 06:06 PM.