by forest
Last post by forest
Today 05:52 PM

Old March 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart shrugged away the question. He wasn't feeling it, not after that nightmare, it had seemed so real, except for the four twisted and useless paws part. Scorched petals voice had been the same, the hunt with the rabbit the same as the one he had taken the day he ruptured the ligament. It has seemed so vivid, now he just couldn't shake the thought. "I guess, bad dream. Nothing big." He said, pushing away, hoping for a change in subject. Luckily for him, one did come. Hunting, oh jeez did he really want that after the dream? He shuddered with the thought, images flooding back. "I don't know, I need to ho talk with her sometime soon about all this. I can at least go out with you and watch you while you hunt." He suggested. "Honestly, I don't mind. Maybe it will be nice at least watching you get to hunt, even if I can't." He continued, not wanting her to feel guilty that she could hunt while he couldn't. "Your Star is feeling dull today. Not entirely sure why, probably just that bad dream. You know how it is when they linger with you." He remarked. No part of him wanted to go into detail about the dream. He didn't exactly know how well the whole 'You were in my dream and you hated me like Grousestar hates the Syndicate' thing would go down.
Scorchedpetal wanted him to open up but she didn't want to push him. Instead she smiled and nuzzled him. "Well, I'm not wanting to hunt anyways, so maybe just a stroll, and hey, maybe then your Star can brighten you up some." she purred, chuckling. Night wasn't far away and so maybe a nice walk could clear both of their minds. She wasn't feeling eased either, not after something she saw at the border. But she wasn't planning on going to the border, just the same meadow as when they first became mates. Maybe that plus the hundreds of beautiful stars in all of Silverpelt might be able to help them both take the load off. "So, how about you eat somethin' and then we can go to the meadow." she purred, pushing the half-eaten mouse to him.
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal wanted him to open up but she didn't want to push him. Instead she smiled and nuzzled him. "Well, I'm not wanting to hunt anyways, so maybe just a stroll, and hey, maybe then your Star can brighten you up some." she purred, chuckling. Night wasn't far away and so maybe a nice walk could clear both of their minds. She wasn't feeling eased either, not after something she saw at the border. But she wasn't planning on going to the border, just the same meadow as when they first became mates. Maybe that plus the hundreds of beautiful stars in all of Silverpelt might be able to help them both take the load off. "So, how about you eat somethin' and then we can go to the meadow." she purred, pushing the half-eaten mouse to him.
Cliffheart was glad she hadn't further the conversation on his night pare. That was one of the many things he loved about her, was that she could somehow sense when he was uncomfortable with a subject and she dropped it, not constantly pestered him about it. Reluctantly, he leaned forwards and tore off a bite from the mouse she had brought him. After choking down some of the mouse he clambered to his paws and stood, wavering for a minute before gaining balance. Once he regained balance he headed towards the entrance to the clearing. "You always bring out the best, my little Twin Star." He purred giving a friendly flick of his tail. He exited the den, heading for the territory.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:04 PM
I'm a person. From hell.

My Mood: Bored

{JUST MAKING ANOTHER CAT}

Burningmist was laying down in her bed, messing with the moss on her fur. She batted at it, the long fur on her front leg swinging gently as she lightly batted at the moss. She rolled around, getting moss on her back, and more on her paws. Wait, what am I even doing? Burningmist though to herself. She stood up and shook her fur, making it fall off her long fur gently. She continued shaking her fur for several long heartbeats, which felt like enough time to catch a blackbird or two, before finally stopping. She glanced towards the front of the cave where she slept. She sat down, looking at the entrance. She gazed at the moonlight streaming through, and lay back down, falling asleep until the sun would rise the next day.

{Yes, I actually just made a long paragraph about a cat playing with moss in her fur XD}

Call me beach if ye want, though!

You can feed my dragon children here! ~

My OC's ~ None yet, there will be some soon! :3
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:42 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

@Spirited Darkness

Mousefur sat in his nest while he cleaned his thick, spotted pelt. He had just woken up from a small nap since he spent most of the night hunting, he hadn't been able to sleep lately and even his naps were pretty short. He felt a cold breeze come from outside and thanked Starclan that he had such a thick coat. It was getting colder and colder out and his thick coat was keeping him nice and warm. He decided to stay in his nest a bit longer, he had already hunted today so it's not like he had much else to do.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 14th, 2017, 12:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Spirited Darkness

Mousefur sat in his nest while he cleaned his thick, spotted pelt. He had just woken up from a small nap since he spent most of the night hunting, he hadn't been able to sleep lately and even his naps were pretty short. He felt a cold breeze come from outside and thanked Starclan that he had such a thick coat. It was getting colder and colder out and his thick coat was keeping him nice and warm. He decided to stay in his nest a bit longer, he had already hunted today so it's not like he had much else to do.
Lioncry padded into the nursery, moving as quietly as a large, slightly out of breath warrior could. She was exhausted from her run around the territory with Maplespider, and had decided to take a rest. She doubted that she would be able to sleep, as she rarely could when the sun shown dully through the gray leafbare clouds, but it wouldn't hurt the sit in her nest for awhile. She'd hunted earlier, so that was taken care of. The golden furred warrior was about to sit down when she spotted a white tom with brown patches, sitting in his own nest. She'd seen him around camp once or twice, and was fairly certain his name was Mousefur. “Mousefur, right?” she asked, sitting down and wrapping her long thick tail over her paws and settling comfortably into her mossy nest, hoping that Shadepaw hadn't put thorns in it this time.
Old March 14th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry padded into the nursery, moving as quietly as a large, slightly out of breath warrior could. She was exhausted from her run around the territory with Maplespider, and had decided to take a rest. She doubted that she would be able to sleep, as she rarely could when the sun shown dully through the gray leafbare clouds, but it wouldn't hurt the sit in her nest for awhile. She'd hunted earlier, so that was taken care of. The golden furred warrior was about to sit down when she spotted a white tom with brown patches, sitting in his own nest. She'd seen him around camp once or twice, and was fairly certain his name was Mousefur. “Mousefur, right?” she asked, sitting down and wrapping her long thick tail over her paws and settling comfortably into her mossy nest, hoping that Shadepaw hadn't put thorns in it this time.
Mousefur had noticed another cat walking into the den, he had seen the golden cat a few times around camp and he thought her name was Lioncry. He was surprised when he heard her speak to him, he nodded at her kindly. He hoped she didn't think he was rude, he wasn't sure how to respond to the she-cat. He couldn't speak and no cats really talked to him so he wasn't sure how to communicate. He bowed his head to the she-cat and hoped she took it as a friendly gesture.

Old March 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Mousefur had noticed another cat walking into the den, he had seen the golden cat a few times around camp and he thought her name was Lioncry. He was surprised when he heard her speak to him, he nodded at her kindly. He hoped she didn't think he was rude, he wasn't sure how to respond to the she-cat. He couldn't speak and no cats really talked to him so he wasn't sure how to communicate. He bowed his head to the she-cat and hoped she took it as a friendly gesture.
Lioncry tilted her had to one side, her ears perked. He seemed nice, and so she settled down, tucking her paws under her chest and wrapping her tail under herself. Thinking of something else to say, she closed her eyes. Usually, she was the less talkative cat, but Mousefur seemed to be even quieter than she. “That's a good name.” she said at last, trying to start up a conversation with the quiet tom. She liked it. A lot of cats had more wild names, but his was simple and easy to remember, not like a few of the cats in SkyClan. Although, she had always thought that the other Clans had odd names. Well, not always, but since learning about them. “I'm Lioncry, in case you didn't know.” she added hesitantly, dipping her head kindly, her whiskers twitching a bit as she did.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:

Lioncry tilted her had to one side, her ears perked. He seemed nice, and so she settled down, tucking her paws under her chest and wrapping her tail under herself. Thinking of something else to say, she closed her eyes. Usually, she was the less talkative cat, but Mousefur seemed to be even quieter than she. “That's a good name.” she said at last, trying to start up a conversation with the quiet tom. She liked it. A lot of cats had more wild names, but his was simple and easy to remember, not like a few of the cats in SkyClan. Although, she had always thought that the other Clans had odd names. Well, not always, but since learning about them. “I'm Lioncry, in case you didn't know.” she added hesitantly, dipping her head kindly, her whiskers twitching a bit as she did.
Mousefur let out a light purr. It was his way of saying thank you to the she-cat for complimenting his name. Mousefur sat up with his ears perked, and blinked a few times. He was trying to show Lioncry that he was paying attention to her but was also friendly and relaxed. Mousefur could make some noises, mostly just gargling but since he had a throat injury as a kit he can't actually talk.

He thought for a few moments, trying to figure out how to tell Lioncry he was mute. He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, not even his usual gargle. He folded his ears back in irritation but then perked them back up, hoping Lioncry had more to say.

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:21 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Mousefur let out a light purr. It was his way of saying thank you to the she-cat for complimenting his name. Mousefur sat up with his ears perked, and blinked a few times. He was trying to show Lioncry that he was paying attention to her but was also friendly and relaxed. Mousefur could make some noises, mostly just gargling but since he had a throat injury as a kit he can't actually talk.

He thought for a few moments, trying to figure out how to tell Lioncry he was mute. He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out, not even his usual gargle. He folded his ears back in irritation but then perked them back up, hoping Lioncry had more to say.
Lioncry tilted her head, watching Mousefur carefully. She realized that he still had made no noises, other than purring, and she wondered why that was. Still watching carefully, she saw that he seemed like he had tried to say something, but had either given up or couldn't. “Oh... You can't talk, can you..” it wasn't so much a question was a statement, as she already was fairly certain that she was right. “Mmm... Can you mouth words, or no?” she asked after a moment, hoping he wasn't offended in any way.

Some cats were quite sensitive, and she didn't know how sensitive he was, so she was rather cautious with what she said. Hoping that he took no offense, she gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, then looked back, waiting to see how he reacted to her idea.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:

Lioncry tilted her head, watching Mousefur carefully. She realized that he still had made no noises, other than purring, and she wondered why that was. Still watching carefully, she saw that he seemed like he had tried to say something, but had either given up or couldn't. “Oh... You can't talk, can you..” it wasn't so much a question was a statement, as she already was fairly certain that she was right. “Mmm... Can you mouth words, or no?” she asked after a moment, hoping he wasn't offended in any way.

Some cats were quite sensitive, and she didn't know how sensitive he was, so she was rather cautious with what she said. Hoping that he took no offense, she gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks, then looked back, waiting to see how he reacted to her idea.
Mousefur smiled a bit when Lioncry understood him. He nodded to her first statement happily. No one really understood what he meant when he tried to speak. He thought for a few moments when Lioncry asked him the question.

He had never really thought about it before, could he mouth words? He thought. He shrugged and figured he could always give it a try. He decided he would just start out with a simple word like hello.

He opened his mouth and slowly mouth the word 'Hello' to Lioncry. He hoped she understood. He never really tried communicating this way so he wasn't sure if Lioncry would be able to see the words he was saying. He was really glad the she-cat was attempting to talk to him. Most cats figured he was rude and wouldn't talk or if they did find out he was mute they would just ignore him after that.