Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:09 AM

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:24 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna didn't even flinch. Tough act, it was common from toms her age. And even if he did chase her out, who was to say she wasn't faster. He was just trying to defend his clan, she couldn't blame him, but she still had to point out he should have been open to new friends. There was nothing wrong with being a little defensive, but when a cat was trying to socialize with you, you had to at least be nice. Maybe he could use some better teachings. "Mr. whatever-your-name-is, I just want to point out that I'm not actually that far over this border thing." Luna knew this was true because she could smell it only a few whisker lengths from her back paws. Since her age and height plan had failed, as well as her "I'm too small to do any harm." She was doing what she did best, rambling in an annoying way. Clearly she had ran into him at a bad time, but she had a new goal. Try and get him to befriend her. Even the large animals called horses were nicer and easier to befriend than the big gray tom. "1, 2, 3." Luna said while inching her back paws until they were over the border. Once they were Luna looked up at him, a small yet visible smirk on her face and asked with a most innocent voice, "This good?" She was close to collapsing in a fit of giggling due to the fun she was having. The tom didn't know it, but he was going to be her main source of entertainment. If he chased her out, she was coming back, and if she knew what he was like she would have a better chance of staying. And maybe even on the right side of the border. Still in free territory.
If Luna had lived in Skyclan she would know how tough this apprentice this. Timberpaw was a perfectionist, he was a control freak, he was a boss. He had no expressions. He hardly ever smiled, and he always glared with those orange eyes of his. A grim expression glued onto his face. No other really approached him unless it had been his siblings. He loved them. He didn't tolerate them. Timberpaw saw them as a bit extreme, like this lollygagging molly playing games with him. Playing games with him. He was itching to pin her down and give her a good scratch. However, he was far from being sadistic. ''It'll be good when I see your face disappear from around here.'' He shot forward, throwing his muzzle into her face. She sure was a puny thing, and Timberpaw crouched down to reach her eye-level. ''You think this is a game?'' This time he smirk. Which wasn't a smile. When he saw how amused she stood, his fur began bushing up. Did she take this as a game? Was he supposed to be a joystick? Someone she viewed as entertainment? The mere thought made Timberpaw snarled. He pulled his lip back, showing his fangs as he growled. ''You better wipe that smirk off your face before I pull it off,'' He threatened. Timberpaw didn't like being laughed at, or looked as if someone will be making fun of him. Right now, he was just annoyed. She ruined his hunt, then had the audacity to make herself feel at 'home' in their territory. Fine, she wants to play a game? I'll show her how it's played.
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Charmer
Streampaw was up in a tree, trying to catch a squirrel when she felt her paws slip off the tree branch she was in. The young apprentice fell out of the tree, landing on her left leg. She let out a yowl of pain as she hit the ground with a loud 'Thud'. Streampaw laid on the ground as her eyes began to close slowly as she went into a coma. 'I must keep my eyes's open! I can't fall asleep! I need to get back to the camp.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 8th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old January 8th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
@Charmer
Streampaw was up in a tree, trying to catch a squirrel when she felt her paws slip off the tree branch she was in. The young apprentice fell out of the tree, landing on her left leg. She let out a yowl of pain as she hit the ground with a loud 'Thud'. Streampaw laid on the ground as her eyes began to close slowly as she went into a coma. 'I must keep my eyes's open! I can't fall asleep! I need to get back to the camp.
(He gets names wrong all the time. Heads up).

Shinefang was making his way through the territory, feeling better than he had in moons! The glittery fox-heart in the sky who had told him about Willow bark was a genius. His joint hadn't felt this good since he was a young warrior and the stiffness in his joints vanished minutes after he ate his first strip of the day. He was in such a pleasant mood that while he was gathering cobwebs from a bush, he was humming a tune. "I'll give a mossball if you give a mouse. He'll give a mouse she gives a shrew. She'll give a shrew if I change her moss. Hmmm Hmm Dumdiddy doo." When suddenly, a shriek somewhere nearby startled him badly enough that he ripped his paw away, ripping the cobweds as her did so. "Foxdung!" he cursed, turning with flattened ears and a scowl. The old tom trounced in the direction of the sound, ready to give the kitwit who thought yowling like that over a thorn in their paw was worth the ruined webs a piece of his mind. But as he burst through the bushes, he saw a shecat apprentice lying on the ground, barely keeping her eyes open. He ran to her side at one. "Seapaw? Stay with me. Can you hear me?"

Old January 8th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(He gets names wrong all the time. Heads up).

Shinefang was making his way through the territory, feeling better than he had in moons! The glittery fox-heart in the sky who had told him about Willow bark was a genius. His joint hadn't felt this good since he was a young warrior and the stiffness in his joints vanished minutes after he ate his first strip of the day. He was in such a pleasant mood that while he was gathering cobwebs from a bush, he was humming a tune. "I'll give a mossball if you give a mouse. He'll give a mouse she gives a shrew. She'll give a shrew if I change her moss. Hmmm Hmm Dumdiddy doo." When suddenly, a shriek somewhere nearby startled him badly enough that he ripped his paw away, ripping the cobweds as her did so. "Foxdung!" he cursed, turning with flattened ears and a scowl. The old tom trounced in the direction of the sound, ready to give the kitwit who thought yowling like that over a thorn in their paw was worth the ruined webs a piece of his mind. But as he burst through the bushes, he saw a shecat apprentice lying on the ground, barely keeping her eyes open. He ran to her side at one. "Seapaw? Stay with me. Can you hear me?"

Streampaw heard Shinefang's voice, hearing him call her Seapaw. 'Who is Seapaw,' thought the young apprentice. Her eyes shot open as she felt another sudden pain rush through her injured leg. She let out a loud yowl of pain, letting out small whimpers. "My leg! It hurts! Help me!" cried Streampaw, her eyes looking directly at the medicine cat. She wanted the pain in her leg to stop hurting, but when she looked her bone she let out a bloody shriek.

Old January 8th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Streampaw heard Shinefang's voice, hearing him call her Seapaw. 'Who is Seapaw,' thought the young apprentice. Her eyes shot open as she felt another sudden pain rush through her injured leg. She let out a loud yowl of pain, letting out small whimpers. "My leg! It hurts! Help me!" cried Streampaw, her eyes looking directly at the medicine cat. She wanted the pain in her leg to stop hurting, but when she looked her bone she let out a bloody shriek.
Shinefang flinched at the sound of the shecats horrified cray as she looked at her own leg. It was, without a doubt, broken. Even now as it was pinned under her body, he could see that it was at an angle that was wrong. The tom took his paw and physically turned the shecat's head to look straight ahead. "Stop. That's not helping anyone," he said in a way that could have been dismissive or stern. It wasn't hard to put together what had happened based on where she was. She had fallen out of the tree above them. He looked the shecat in the eyes with his only one. "You're going to be ok. I'm going to get some sticks and webs to stabilize your leg. You need to do two things for me: Stay awake, and don't scream. I'm half blind here, I don't need to be deaf too. Can you do that for me Steampaw?"

Old January 8th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shinefang flinched at the sound of the shecats horrified cray as she looked at her own leg. It was, without a doubt, broken. Even now as it was pinned under her body, he could see that it was at an angle that was wrong. The tom took his paw and physically turned the shecat's head to look straight ahead. "Stop. That's not helping anyone," he said in a way that could have been dismissive or stern. It wasn't hard to put together what had happened based on where she was. She had fallen out of the tree above them. He looked the shecat in the eyes with his only one. "You're going to be ok. I'm going to get some sticks and webs to stabilize your leg. You need to do two things for me: Stay awake, and don't scream. I'm half blind here, I don't need to be deaf too. Can you do that for me Steampaw?"
Streampaw dipped her head, slowly as she tried her best to stay calm from the pain. 'Don't scream anymore Streampaw. He's right. We don't want to make him deaf,' thought the young molly with a small sigh. She let out a few deep breathes, getting her mind off of the pain her injured leg was causing. "Hopefully it don't hurt too much and by the way it's Streampaw. Not Seapaw or Steampaw." meowed The apprentice, without growling.

Old January 9th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Streampaw dipped her head, slowly as she tried her best to stay calm from the pain. 'Don't scream anymore Streampaw. He's right. We don't want to make him deaf,' thought the young molly with a small sigh. She let out a few deep breathes, getting her mind off of the pain her injured leg was causing. "Hopefully it don't hurt too much and by the way it's Streampaw. Not Seapaw or Steampaw." meowed The apprentice, without growling.
"Stingpaw. Got it," Shinefang agreed absently, his eye sweeping the ground for a large enough stick to brace the leg. But as he searched, it occurred to him that doing so would be a waste of time. He would need to set it before making a permanent brace, and he would need comfrey for the broken bone. He could bring it, but then she would be left alone in the woods with no cats to guard her. Her yowl had no doubt gotten the attention of any foxes that happen to be about. He didn't want to move her, but he didn't see much choice. He looked at the apprentice again. She looked like she was still small enough for him to carry, but it wouldn't be comfortable for her. Not only that but he wasn't strong enough to lift her. "Alright new plan, I need to get you to my den. But to do that, you'll have to get on my back. Are you able to stand on your other three legs, Stingpaw?"

Old January 9th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Stingpaw. Got it," Shinefang agreed absently, his eye sweeping the ground for a large enough stick to brace the leg. But as he searched, it occurred to him that doing so would be a waste of time. He would need to set it before making a permanent brace, and he would need comfrey for the broken bone. He could bring it, but then she would be left alone in the woods with no cats to guard her. Her yowl had no doubt gotten the attention of any foxes that happen to be about. He didn't want to move her, but he didn't see much choice. He looked at the apprentice again. She looked like she was still small enough for him to carry, but it wouldn't be comfortable for her. Not only that but he wasn't strong enough to lift her. "Alright new plan, I need to get you to my den. But to do that, you'll have to get on my back. Are you able to stand on your other three legs, Stingpaw?"
Streampaw let out a low growl in annoyance as he called her stingpaw. 'Why would my name be Stingpaw. I don't think any cat's name is Sting,' thought Streampaw. She shivered as pain went through her leg as he braced it. "I think so." replied the apprentice. She let out a huff as she tried to stand up. Streampaw gave all her strength, standing up on her three legs. She placed her injured foot up to where it doesn't brush. the ground

Old January 13th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Streampaw let out a low growl in annoyance as he called her stingpaw. 'Why would my name be Stingpaw. I don't think any cat's name is Sting,' thought Streampaw. She shivered as pain went through her leg as he braced it. "I think so." replied the apprentice. She let out a huff as she tried to stand up. Streampaw gave all her strength, standing up on her three legs. She placed her injured foot up to where it doesn't brush. the ground
Shinefang watched as the apprentice shakily got to her legs, and with a swiftness that would have been beyond him without the miracle of this willow bark, he slid underneath the apprentice and stood up, lifting her off the ground. "And up we go," the old tom said as he hoisted himself upright. "Next stop, the medicine den. I'll try and move as smoothly as I can, but bear with me, alright?" he said to the shecat, taking his first careful steps forward.

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Shinefang watched as the apprentice shakily got to her legs, and with a swiftness that would have been beyond him without the miracle of this willow bark, he slid underneath the apprentice and stood up, lifting her off the ground. "And up we go," the old tom said as he hoisted himself upright. "Next stop, the medicine den. I'll try and move as smoothly as I can, but bear with me, alright?" he said to the shecat, taking his first careful steps forward.
Streampaw felt her body being lifted up by the Medicine cat, her injured leg, almost hitting the ground. Before her leg could touch the ground she lifted it up the best she could. She let out a dip of her head. "It's a good thing I didn't eat before before going hunting." replied the Skyclan apprentice.