Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:21 AM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 09:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:10 AM
The abandoned cave(p)
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:05 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:03 AM

Old March 15th, 2017, 07:52 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

She watched as the confusion in his gaze grew. She felt like chuckling but thought that would break the entire thing. Then when the dawning crossed his gaze, it did make her chuckle. His rambling made her laugh as she stood up after he pulled back and looked at him. "Not that long, hun. Calm down. You'll be a great father. Look at what you have accomplished. Do you even remember your leg right now. Why with all the moving around you're doing you must have made amazing progress. Cliff they'll adore you, I promise it." she meowed in response ans nuzzled him. "Don't you ever in you're life doubt that." she said softly, and licked his ear. "Now, I think a squirrel is enough. With New-Leaf coming we have had a surplus in food. The wren will live to see another day, for now, how about we rest, I mean we have alot to plan, right?" she chuckled.

She loved this, his excitement was overwhelming. She bet he felt like he could touch the sky at this moment. His leg was forgotten for sure, and she was so happy he was excited. He would, indeed, be a great father, she only wished he felt the same. The progress he's made, the love she's unlocked from him just by herself. What if the kits unlocked his entire heart? They most certainly would. He just needed a nudge. One she can't give all alone. Auroraflame and Pebblechase probably gave him a push or two, but imagine him with kits? She purred as the image of mini-them layed and pounced on a giggly, laughy Cliffheart. Yes, he would indeed be a great father.
Because of how he was, Cliffheart did not accept the promise that he would be a great father immediately. He still doubted himself, which was something he would most likely always do. The dusty tom smiled though, not wanting to worry his mate with his own self doubts. He wouldn't know if he was a good father until he had actually interacted with the kits. But when he thought about it, he had never truly interacted with kits, except for when he too was a kit. Maybe he could talk to some cats around camp and ask them. No, they wouldn't want to be bothered by him. He'd figure it out. He just needed to trust Starclan and himself that he would be great, but that trust wasn't easy to come by for him. He ward that she said the squirrel would be enough, but part of him still wanted to hunt. He shrugged though, not wanting to force her into anything. "Alright then." He replied simply as he laid his tail across the middle of her back, letting his tail tip flick over the side of her belly. He was going to be a father, but he didn't know how. Either he had to figure it out before the kits were here, or he'd just have to wing it and hope for the best. "Oh, Scorched? I was thinking about going back to Ebonyaw, to see if I could get this splint off. Then maybe we can get some more hunting done before you have to go to the nursery."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wurzel squeaked in fright, but not from Nightshade; the branch was about to fall. He called out; "The branch is about to collap-" To late, the half-dead branch started to fall, and in a few seconds, everything stood still. The toms first instinct was to get out the way, leap to safety, but then he thought a bit more. What about the sky-clanger. I stole prey, I can't leave him for dead, this is insane. With a rare flash of courage he grabbed Nightshade by his scruff, an impressive few for an 8 moon old cat and slammed into the tree, scrambling onto a sturdier branch.
Nightshade realized too late what was about to happen. Being a skyclanner, he was quite ashamed of the fact that a loner had saved him from a tree. That was just ironic. Nonetheless, he was thankful. In the seconds where time stood still for himself, he couldn't help thinking of his kits. Surely, he wouldn't die from falling from a height like this, but he would be gravely injured. And that was not good when you had a litter of kits and a hungry mate to hunt for.
As Wurzel grabbed him, he was surprised at the younger tom's strength, however turned around in the air so that his claws catches on to the tree they were collapsing into. Hoping to StarClan that the loner survived as well, and perhaps copied his moves, he held on as he heard the crash of the branch as if dropped to the ground.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 15th, 2017, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Because of how he was, Cliffheart did not accept the promise that he would be a great father immediately. He still doubted himself, which was something he would most likely always do. The dusty tom smiled though, not wanting to worry his mate with his own self doubts. He wouldn't know if he was a good father until he had actually interacted with the kits. But when he thought about it, he had never truly interacted with kits, except for when he too was a kit. Maybe he could talk to some cats around camp and ask them. No, they wouldn't want to be bothered by him. He'd figure it out. He just needed to trust Starclan and himself that he would be great, but that trust wasn't easy to come by for him. He ward that she said the squirrel would be enough, but part of him still wanted to hunt. He shrugged though, not wanting to force her into anything. "Alright then." He replied simply as he laid his tail across the middle of her back, letting his tail tip flick over the side of her belly. He was going to be a father, but he didn't know how. Either he had to figure it out before the kits were here, or he'd just have to wing it and hope for the best. "Oh, Scorched? I was thinking about going back to Ebonyaw, to see if I could get this splint off. Then maybe we can get some more hunting done before you have to go to the nursery."
Scorchedpetal let herself lean on him very slightly, as to not put too much pressure on his leg. She purred, listening to him before she chuckled. "Hunting, hunting." she mocked playfully. "At this rate there would be too much food to go around." she purred, nuzzling him playfully. "And that sounds like a great idea. I'll talk to Ebonypaw, or maybe even that ghost, Aconite, for advice on what to eat and stuff like that." she purred. "You'll be a great father, just think of all the little you's you'll see running about one day. Maybe one of them will become leader as well." she meowed, giving him a kind smile. "Trust in your heart, and you'll see it soon enough." she said finally, and brushed her tail on his back.
Old March 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Exclamation Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Scorchedpetal let herself lean on him very slightly, as to not put too much pressure on his leg. She purred, listening to him before she chuckled. "Hunting, hunting." she mocked playfully. "At this rate there would be too much food to go around." she purred, nuzzling him playfully. "And that sounds like a great idea. I'll talk to Ebonypaw, or maybe even that ghost, Aconite, for advice on what to eat and stuff like that." she purred. "You'll be a great father, just think of all the little you's you'll see running about one day. Maybe one of them will become leader as well." she meowed, giving him a kind smile. "Trust in your heart, and you'll see it soon enough." she said finally, and brushed her tail on his back.
Cliffheart smiled. He knew he must seem over obsessed with hunting, but he just wanted his Ckan to be strong. Besides, what would happen if the Clan was weak and something like the Evil Era happened again? Skyclan then wouldn't be a force to swoop in and save the Clans, instead they would just fail, and who knows what would happen then. "Well, I just want a strong well fed Clan for our kits. They need and deserve the best right?" He said, twisting the truth a little with his statement, but it was mostly true. "Little me's that's terrifying honestly. I was not the same then when I was young than what I am now. I was quite the mischievous kit back then." He said happily. Even back then he had tried harder than everyone to prove himself perfectly capable of holding his own, but it hadn't worked then, that at least hadn't seemed to change. He listened to what his mate had to say, but he couldn't fully accept it, his doubts were still too prominent. "It's hard to trust my heart when I don't know exactly what's it's telling me." He mumbled.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:17 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry looked around, her ears pricked and thick tail swishing to keep it from freezing. Last leafbare, she'd learned that as long as you were moving, you stayed warmer longer. Shifting her weight from paw to paw, the warrior looked at Maplespider. She was glad that she'd gotten to go out and do this. It was far better than moping around camp all day, at least, it was in her opinion. Shifting the bird in her mouth, she made it so she could talk a little bit easier and tilted her head to one side.“Yep, but if we see any more, no sense in leaving it.” she replied in a somewhat muffled whisper, trying not to chuckle, because if she did the chances of her swallowing feathers was quite high. Sighing, she began to walk in the general direction of camp, taking a nice slow pace, but still fast enough that it wouldn't be uncomfortable for Maplespider. The taste of the warm creature iin her mouth made her mouth water, but she ignored it, instead focusing on her surroundings and the gentle sound of her own breathing.
[ Im going to wrap this rp up, and then maybe sometime we can rp them w/ a lil more romance? c: ]

She padded along side Lioncry,the prey she held limply from its tail. "True." she mewed,her voice muffled by the fur of the rodent. She felt refreshed. It had been awhile since she had been out of camp. Her past mate,Finchwing had passed away so long ago that she felt alone. Therefor,not really socializing or going out of camp that often. She didn't like to think of her past mate,bringing up memories but it felt nice to get out and go hunting and running,even if just for a little well. It felt nice,spending time with Lioncry. She would have to do it more often.
Old March 17th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

Glancing back, Aconiteheart was greeted by the sight of a snow-coated Ebonypaw, and the spotted tabby's expression twisted to something of amusement. "You're looking a bit icy," the spirit said. "How're you holding up?" Unlike his companion, the snow didn't hinder the entity, although Aconiteheart respectively slowed his pace to give her a chance to catch up.

"I know this isn't the most ideal weather for searching, but it's a good idea to get the lay of the land and see if there's any remnants of herbs left. Or growing, since New-leaf's approaching. It'll certainly be easier to take a gander when all the snow has melted, though the mud won't be pleasant to walk through. It'll be nice when that all dries up."

Aconiteheart knew he was rambling, and that Ebonypaw was aware of why they were there, but it didn't hurt to break the silence. "If we can't find anything, we could probably take some time to teach you defensive training. Even if medicine cats don't fight, it doesn't mean we shouldn't know how to defend ourselves if we're attacked."

Ebonypaw didn't answer his question, instead maintaining her quick steps to reach his side before matching her pace to his slowed steps, flicking a dark ear at how ridiculous she probably looked to the spirit, clumsily half-running through clumps of snow when the snow did not slow him.

Now that she was not preoccupied with the snow as much as she had been a few moments before she began to study the crystalline buildup clinging to her paws and legs as she walked, listening quietly to the spirit's words as they proceeded.
It was one of the first times that she had heard him talk about defensive training, and she found herself having forgotten that Medicine Cats practiced defensive training at all. It excited her partly, as this was one of the things that she missed from her singular moon of warrior apprenticeship. It remained largely unpracticed though and therefor largely forgotten, Ebonypaw having left it unthought of and forgotten when she began in the path of medicine, thinking it then unnecessary.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:37 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightshade realized too late what was about to happen. Being a skyclanner, he was quite ashamed of the fact that a loner had saved him from a tree. That was just ironic. Nonetheless, he was thankful. In the seconds where time stood still for himself, he couldn't help thinking of his kits. Surely, he wouldn't die from falling from a height like this, but he would be gravely injured. And that was not good when you had a litter of kits and a hungry mate to hunt for.
As Wurzel grabbed him, he was surprised at the younger tom's strength, however turned around in the air so that his claws catches on to the tree they were collapsing into. Hoping to StarClan that the loner survived as well, and perhaps copied his moves, he held on as he heard the crash of the branch as if dropped to the ground.
{sorry for shorter post.}
Wurzel looked up at the warrior. "I just saved your life, please don't kill me." Despite the situation, the tom tried to smile. "We should probably get down, I like climbing but i'm not a bird. Also, I don't think I can get down on my own..." He shuffled awkwardly, and set a paw down on a branch, he dug his claws in and looked back at Nightshade. "You coming?" HE mewed as he set his front paws on a large mossy branch.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 18th, 2017, 02:03 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Once into the territory, Shadepaw took up position in the shelter of an old elm tree, her chest puffed up proudly. The scrawny white apprentice gave Ivypaw a pleased half-grin, her eyes wide. “It worked!” she purred excitedly, then shuffled her paws. “I mean, not that I thought that it wouldn't or anything. I knew it would work.” she added slyly, her ears narrowed in a way that made it obvious that she was only teasing Ivypaw in a friendly way, and not being rude or anything. She wasn't mad at Ivypaw for being bossy, because she knew that that was just the way Ivypaw was, and being mad at Ivypaw for being herself was completely pointless, and would only lose their friendship.
Ivypaw felt a rush of excitement and just slight worry as they bounded out of camp without conflict. She hoped they wouldn't get caught at any point in the adventure though. Sitting by Shadepaw, she drew a paw over her ear and smiled widely at her. "Uh huh. Sure you did," Ivypaw rolled her eyes playfully and flicked her tail, getting to her paws. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ivypaw started trotting in the direction of Twolegplace, then looked back at Shadepaw, waiting for her to follow.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:33 PM

My Mood: Angelic

(Open for anyone!)
Kestrelpaw crouched, her dusty brown pelt matching perfectly with her surroundings. She decided earlier that day that her hunting skills were a little rusty and could use some cleaning up. She rounded around a tall oak to stare at a small mouse that was nibbling on a nut. What kind of nut? Kestrelpaw had no clue, nor did she care. She never really cared for the details, as food was food. She slowly stalked forward before she pounced and landed squarely onto the creature. Ah ha! The small shecat grinned at her own catch as she retracted her claws. Look at me now! Not so rusty after all. I bet Hawkpaw will be jealous! She shook out her pelt before gazing around the quiet forest.

|My Site|My Finder|Breezeclan|
Feel free to Roleplay with me!
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:07 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Ivypaw felt a rush of excitement and just slight worry as they bounded out of camp without conflict. She hoped they wouldn't get caught at any point in the adventure though. Sitting by Shadepaw, she drew a paw over her ear and smiled widely at her. "Uh huh. Sure you did," Ivypaw rolled her eyes playfully and flicked her tail, getting to her paws. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ivypaw started trotting in the direction of Twolegplace, then looked back at Shadepaw, waiting for her to follow.
Shadepaw shook herself, then hurried quickly after Ivypaw, but with far less enthusiasm. She hopped from dark place to dark place, crisp snow crunching under her paws as she went. She hoped that TwolegPlace was not as dangerous as she'd heard elders say it was, but then, elders rarely didn't bend the truth a little in their stories. She liked that about them, although it also annoyed her from time to time. “I'm comin'!” the albino molly muttered, picking up her pace a bit.
(I'm gonna kill her off I think, so mind if she dies in TwolegPlace?)