Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Joycaller Love Finder
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 07:59 AM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Today 07:56 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:55 AM
Hello humans
Today 07:48 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Today 07:47 AM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: FearClan, Clan of the Feared and Cruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambleflight View Post
(Accepted but let's say he got his full medic name only a few days ago in the rp, and the next day was when Thrushpelt had to leave)
Ok))
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old May 12th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

(Bump)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 12th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
A long time ago, there were 5 Clans, Thunder, Shadow, Wind, and Sky. SkyClan split from the others, leaving behind a destroyed territory. A long time after that, the remaining Clans left for a lake, where some cats found the truth about SkyClan and brought them to the lake. Many, many moons after that, The Clans were forced to band together after rogues, who called themselves BaneClan, attacked. The Clans lost, and those who survived the battle had to work as slaves in BaneClan. One day, cats rebelled and nearly succeeded, but BaneClan, although they were low in numbers, were better trained and defeated the rebellion. They now enforced their harsh laws, driving fear in the cats' hearts. The leader of BaneClan at that time, Fearstar, was pleased and changed the Clan's name to FearClan. Now, with Clawstar as leader, the High-Cats were thriving, and the Low-Cats weren't really. But the Mud-Cats, the lowest members of FearClan, weren't thriving at all.

FearClan is an evil Clan. They worship the Dark Forest (Called DarkClan) and shun StarClan (Called the Forbidden Stars).

Leader: ...
Deputy: Second in command
Head Guard: One for each Ring (High, Low, and Mud). They enforce the rules, decide the punishment, and are in charge of the guards in that Ring.
Medics: One for each Ring. Better Medics go to higher Rings
Guards: They enforce the rules and carry out punishments.
Hunters: They hunt for the Clan.
High-Cats: They are the cats with little to no rule breakage in their lineage. They get the best prey, and usually do what the Leader wants.
Low-Cats: They are the cats with medium standing in their lineage. Some were descended from Clan cats. They get the decent/mediocre prey, and does what the Leader wants if they want to avoid punishment.
Mud-Cats: They are the cats who break the rules most often. They are descended from either rebellion cats or Clan cats (Or both). They get the worst prey, if any, and does what the Leader wants out of fear.

The different Rings are like different Clans, only with the same Leader.

The Leader and Deputy (And their families) live on the top of a mesa (Mountain with flat top if you were wondering), in dense, heavily decorated thicket dens. Leader's den is bigger. There's a path down that branches out into a forest with vibrant flowers (High-Cats), a dark-ish forest that is covered in mud (Low-Cats), and a sandy, dry wasteland-like area (Mud-Cats). The Clan is surrounded by a deep gorge. At the bottom is unexplored forests and other territories. Everycat knows that there is a secret path down the gorge. No one knows where, though.

~~No Rules~~ (YET)

~~~FearClan~~~

Leader: Clawstar (
@Brambleflight)
Deputy: Scarnose (
@Brambleflight)
High-Cats:
Head Guard: Redbite (
@Brambleflight)
Medic: Gloomberry (
@Brambleflight)
Medic Trainee: N/A
Guards: Graybite (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Hunters: Lilacheart (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Trainees: (OPEN)
Normal High-Cats: Lilytuft (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)

Queens: (OPEN)
Kits: Wildkit (
@Brambleflight)
Windkit (
@Timbergrowl)
Hopekit (
@Asriel Dreemurr)
(OPEN)
Elders: (OPEN)
Low-Cats:
Head Guard: Foxbite (
@Brambleflight)
Medic: Thrushfoot (
@Brambleflight)
Guards: Flamebite (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Hunters: Owlfang (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Trainees: Firepaw [Guard] (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Normal Low-Cats: Sandpool (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Kits: (OPEN)
Mud-Cats:
Head Guard: Icebite (
@Brambleflight)
Medic: Bayberry (
@Lashingtail)
Guards: Snakebite (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Hunters: Ivylake (
@Brambleflight)
(OPEN)
Trainees: (OPEN)
Normal Mud-Cats: (OPEN)
Kits: (OPEN)

Name:
Ring:
Looks:
Perso:
Backstory:
Powers (I can say no to these):
(If Trainee) What will you become?:
(If Mentor) Who will you train?:
Would you rebel?:
Love Interest?:
Questions:
Other:
Ideas:

Name: Clawstar / Scarnose / Redbite / Gloomberry / Graybite / Lilacheart / Lilytuft / Wildkit / Foxbite / Thrushfoot / Flamebite / Owlfang / Firepaw / Sandpool / Icebite / Snakebite / Ivylake
Age: 27 Moons / 24 Moons / 19 Moons / 21 Moons / 18 Moons / 13 Moons / 13 Moons / 3 Moons / 20 Moons / 39 Moons / 18 Moons / 19 Moons / 7 Moons / 17 Moons / 32 Moons / 30 Moons / 22 Moons
Gender: Tom / Tom / Tom / She / Tom / She / She / She / Tom / Tom / Tom / Tom / Tom / She / Tom / Tom / She
Ring: N/A / N/A / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / High-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Low-Cats / Mud-Cats / Mud-Cats / Mud-Cats
Rank: Leader / Deputy / Head Guard / Medic / Guard / Hunter / Normal High-Cat / Kit / Head Guard / Medic / Guard / Hunter / Trainee / Normal Low-Cat / Head Guard / Guard / Hunter
Looks: Scarred gray tom with ice blue eyes. / Scarred dark gray tom with amber eyes. / Red-Brown tom with amber eyes. / Dark brown she-cat with green eyes. / Gray tom with blue eyes. / Light gray she-cat with pale blue eyes. / Fluffy light gray-silver she-cat with pale blue eyes. / Brown tabby she-cat with purple eyes. / Scarred red-brown tom with amber, almost red, eyes. / Brown tabby tom with amber eyes and torn ears. / Fiery orange tom with amber eyes and a few scars down his flank. / Dark-ish brown tabby tom with dark amber eyes. / Fiery orange tom with green eyes. / Yellow she-cat with green eyes and slightly wiry fur. / Large scarred white tom with ice-blue eyes and silver stripes. / Scarred gray-brown tabby tom with green eyes. / Silver and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a scar on her chest.
Perso: All TBRP
Backstory: Clawstar was a Guard's son in the High-Cats Ring, where he came to power. / Scarnose was Clawstar's brother. / Redbite lived in the Mud-Cats Ring, but proved himself worthy. / Gloomberry always had a passion for healing, and she had to leave the Low-Cats Ring after her training to take care of the High-Cats. / Graybite was Clawstar and Scarnose's brother from a later litter. / Lilacheart and Lilytuft are sisters. / Lilytuft and Lilacheart are sisters. / Wildkit was orphaned due to a fox attacking her parents at a young age, and she is the only one who may possibly know the way down the gorge. / Foxbite was born in the High-Cats Ring, but came to the Low-Cats because of his strength. / Thrushpelt was the Mud-Cats' Medic, but had to come to the Low-Cats when the former Medic, Crystalflame, died of Blackcough. / Flamebite was from the High-Cats and came with Foxbite. / Owlfang has lived in the Low-Cats Ring for his entire life. / Firepaw, being Flamebite's son, was always supposed to be a Guard. / Sandpool has always lived in the Low-Cats Ring and is Flamebite's mate. / Icebite was in the High-Cats Ring until he was needed to punish Mud-Cats. / Snakebite came with Icebite. / Ivylake was descended from Ivypool and has lived in the Mud-Cats Ring her entire life.
Powers: Only Wildkit and Ivylake have powers. / Wildkit's powers are TBRP, but they will be very helpful. / Ivylake can use nature and shadows to her advantage.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: Firepaw only. / Guard
(If Mentor) Who will you train?: Foxbite only. / Firepaw
Would you rebel?: Definitely Not / NO / Probably Not / Maybe / Most Likely Not / Possibly / No Unless It Benefits Her / Yep! / NO / He's Too Old / NO / Maybe / If He Has Good Reason To / Only If Her Son Comes Too / No / NO / YES
Love Interest?: Only Flamebite and Sandpool. / Sandpool / Flamebite

Questions: No
Other:No
Ideas:
No
If I may quietly intrude....

The rules for FearClan could be the OPPOSITE of those in ThunderClan, etc...

For example, No Medicine Cats are allowed to have a mate or kits... but that rule could be "Medicine Cats MUST have had a mate and kits to become a true medicine cat" or how warriors CAN have a mate and kits.... maybe the warriors in FearClan aren't allowed until they are SENIOR WARRIORS so they can focus on defending the clan.
(Just suggestions ;3 But plz give me at LEAST half-credit...)

AND HERE...
Name:
BlackDeath
Ring:
High-Cats
Head-Guard
Looks:
Ref1 | Ref2
Perso:
You can probably infer by her Backstory.
Backstory:
Here's some simple: Blackdeath. That's her literal name..used to be Blackkit, chosen by her mother, because of her simple black pelt. But her previous leader began to fear her because of how ruthless and psychotic she was as an apprentice. In total, she's killed about 60 cats in battle and helped earn her previous clan complete victory, therefore gaining her suffix "Death" as a warrior, and also because her ancestors was there during the plague and gave birth to generations of cats that were accused of spreading the plague... Through her looks, she's also charmed many-a toms but left them all. She has never believed they'd like her once they found out what her emotional traits were like. But over that, she's also gain some form of satisfaction through their fear of her.
It's pretty simple. She's just powerfully strong and tough. Power is literally her power...she could kill over 100 cats(yes the 3 digits) and not feel a decency of weariness.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: N/A
(If Mentor) Who will you train?: Doesn't necessarily plan on having an apprentice.
Would you rebel?:
Most likely---no. She definitely enjoys being feared.
Love Interest?:
HOPEFULLY CLAWSTAR OR SCARNOSE <33 She likes their looks.
Questions:
Um...Could you possibly consider my plot below?
Other:
Beloooooow...
|
Ideas:
I was thinking since Blackdeath has been through many loves, Scarnose or Clawstar could've heard about it, but still secretly had feelings for Blackdeath. Blackdeath considers going on an outing(date) with them both to dip her toe in the water.... She gets scared and runs off, claiming she doesn't truly love EITHER of them... but Clawstar and Scarnose run after her...and say that they know her past, and ask Blackdeath to choose. Blackdeath chooses Scarnose, afraid that if she chose Clawstar..Scarnose would somehow convince Clawstar that she chose him for power... Once Blackdeath chooses Scarnose, Clawstar(MAYBE......) kills Scarnose out of anger, and to prove his love for Blackdeath.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
If I may quietly intrude....

The rules for FearClan could be the OPPOSITE of those in ThunderClan, etc...

For example, No Medicine Cats are allowed to have a mate or kits... but that rule could be "Medicine Cats MUST have had a mate and kits to become a true medicine cat" or how warriors CAN have a mate and kits.... maybe the warriors in FearClan aren't allowed until they are SENIOR WARRIORS so they can focus on defending the clan.
(Just suggestions ;3 But plz give me at LEAST half-credit...)

AND HERE...
Name:
BlackDeath
Ring:
High-Cats
Head-Guard
Looks:
Ref1 | Ref2
Perso:
You can probably infer by her Backstory.
Backstory:
Here's some simple: Blackdeath. That's her literal name..used to be Blackkit, chosen by her mother, because of her simple black pelt. But her previous leader began to fear her because of how ruthless and psychotic she was as an apprentice. In total, she's killed about 60 cats in battle and helped earn her previous clan complete victory, therefore gaining her suffix "Death" as a warrior, and also because her ancestors was there during the plague and gave birth to generations of cats that were accused of spreading the plague... Through her looks, she's also charmed many-a toms but left them all. She has never believed they'd like her once they found out what her emotional traits were like. But over that, she's also gain some form of satisfaction through their fear of her.
It's pretty simple. She's just powerfully strong and tough. Power is literally her power...she could kill over 100 cats(yes the 3 digits) and not feel a decency of weariness.
(If Trainee) What will you become?: N/A
(If Mentor) Who will you train?: Doesn't necessarily plan on having an apprentice.
Would you rebel?:
Most likely---no. She definitely enjoys being feared.
Love Interest?:
HOPEFULLY CLAWSTAR OR SCARNOSE <33 She likes their looks.
Questions:
Um...Could you possibly consider my plot below?
Other:
Beloooooow...
|
Ideas:
I was thinking since Blackdeath has been through many loves, Scarnose or Clawstar could've heard about it, but still secretly had feelings for Blackdeath. Blackdeath considers going on an outing(date) with them both to dip her toe in the water.... She gets scared and runs off, claiming she doesn't truly love EITHER of them... but Clawstar and Scarnose run after her...and say that they know her past, and ask Blackdeath to choose. Blackdeath chooses Scarnose, afraid that if she chose Clawstar..Scarnose would somehow convince Clawstar that she chose him for power... Once Blackdeath chooses Scarnose, Clawstar(MAYBE......) kills Scarnose out of anger, and to prove his love for Blackdeath.
(... There are things you will need to fix)
1 (OPTIONAL): Name. Blackdeath is ok, but normally the best guards (And sometimes the mediocre ones!) get -bite as their suffix. Plus, Black Death is a kind of disease.
2: Backstory. I keep forgetting to mention it, but FearClan isn't a very new Clan. It's been around at least 9-18 lifetimes (Cause the Clan has forgotten their history.) and BaneClan dominated the forest/lake at least 9 lifetimes before that. Plus, killing 60 cats is too OP. And btw there was no plague.
3: Powers. Too OP, but change it to 25 or lower and it's fine
4: Plot. It's fine, but although they sometimes have a sibling rivalry, they would almost never hurt each other (Unless one of them betrays the Clan, or during training)

As for the code,

1: Defend your Clan, even with your life. Kill any wannabe Clan before it gets strong, and friendships with cats in said wannabe Clans is forbidden.
2: Kill any cat who crosses the borders.
3: Guards must be fed first, then Queens/Kits, then cats who have hunted at least one piece of prey, then Elders, then the cats who haven't hunted prey.
4: Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank DarkClan for your merciless kills.
5: A Kit must prove itself worthy of being an Apprentice before being assigned a mentor.
6: Cats who have recently ranked up must keep a silent vigil for one night.
7: A cat cannot be made Head Guard without having mentored at least one apprentice, and cannot be made Deputy without having mentored at least two apprentices.
8: The Deputy will become Leader when the Leader dies unless a cat fights with him/her for leadership to the death.
9: After the death of the Deputy or Head Guard, the Leader must chose the new Deputy before moonhigh.
10: Every full moon, any kits deemed useless must be thrown in the river, and the Leader can decide which kits must be mates with another.
11: Boundaries must be checked regularly. Kill any trespassers.
12: No cat can let Kits from FearClan be harmed.
13: The word of the Leader is law.
14: Killing opponents is a mark of bravery, and those who killed more shall be respected.
15: Cats must scorn the life of Kittypets and Loners/Rogues.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(... There are things you will need to fix)
1 (OPTIONAL): Name. Blackdeath is ok, but normally the best guards (And sometimes the mediocre ones!) get -bite as their suffix. Plus, Black Death is a kind of disease.
2: Backstory. I keep forgetting to mention it, but FearClan isn't a very new Clan. It's been around at least 9-18 lifetimes (Cause the Clan has forgotten their history.) and BaneClan dominated the forest/lake at least 9 lifetimes before that. Plus, killing 60 cats is too OP. And btw there was no plague.
3: Powers. Too OP, but change it to 25 or lower and it's fine
4: Plot. It's fine, but although they sometimes have a sibling rivalry, they would almost never hurt each other (Unless one of them betrays the Clan, or during training)

As for the code,

1: Defend your Clan, even with your life. Kill any wannabe Clan before it gets strong, and friendships with cats in said wannabe Clans is forbidden.
2: Kill any cat who crosses the borders.
3: Guards must be fed first, then Queens/Kits, then cats who have hunted at least one piece of prey, then Elders, then the cats who haven't hunted prey.
4: Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thank DarkClan for your merciless kills.
5: A Kit must prove itself worthy of being an Apprentice before being assigned a mentor.
6: Cats who have recently ranked up must keep a silent vigil for one night.
7: A cat cannot be made Head Guard without having mentored at least one apprentice, and cannot be made Deputy without having mentored at least two apprentices.
8: The Deputy will become Leader when the Leader dies unless a cat fights with him/her for leadership to the death.
9: After the death of the Deputy or Head Guard, the Leader must chose the new Deputy before moonhigh.
10: Every full moon, any kits deemed useless must be thrown in the river, and the Leader can decide which kits must be mates with another.
11: Boundaries must be checked regularly. Kill any trespassers.
12: No cat can let Kits from FearClan be harmed.
13: The word of the Leader is law.
14: Killing opponents is a mark of bravery, and those who killed more shall be respected.
15: Cats must scorn the life of Kittypets and Loners/Rogues.
Black Death was THE PLAGUE back in the... 1700-1800s??? And I said HER ANCESTORS were there during the plague, ETC ETC.
The rest I can most certainly deal with... I'll do 25 at the least, if it allows me to join.... And I'll accept Blackbite..
BUT I'M MAKING A CHARACTER NAMED DEATH THAT STAY "DEATH" EVEN AS THE BEST HEAD GUARD! (If I may)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 12th, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Black Death was THE PLAGUE back in the... 1700-1800s??? And I said HER ANCESTORS were there during the plague, ETC ETC.
The rest I can most certainly deal with... I'll do 25 at the least, if it allows me to join....
(Ok. But, one thing. There was never any plague, was there?)

(Oh wait. I forgot a couple things -_-)
1: The Rank. There's already a Head Guard, Redbite. Maybe you can have her kill him (as he isn't necessary to the plot), but he's good friends with Graybite, so the HRs won't like it if you kill him. I'll (Most Likely) have the Rebellion kill him, but that won't happen for a while.
2 (OPTIONAL): The Ring. Normally the better Guards go to the lower Rings, but get the same kind of food as the Ring they are from.

Old May 12th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(Ok. But, one thing. There was never any plague, was there?)

(Oh wait. I forgot a couple things -_-)
1: The Rank. There's already a Head Guard, Redbite. Maybe you can have her kill him (as he isn't necessary to the plot), but he's good friends with Graybite, so the HRs won't like it if you kill him. I'll (Most Likely) have the Rebellion kill him, but that won't happen for a while.
2 (OPTIONAL): The Ring. Normally the better Guards go to the lower Rings, but get the same kind of food as the Ring they are from.
OH YEAH! I forgot about that part lol....
1. Blackbite could kill Redbite out of him looking like one of her many ex's? But I don't think anyone would find out(and even if they do--they would find out within about 4-5 weeks...) because she can make an excuse within the unsheathing of a cat's claws.

2. I'd do the Ring thing lol She doesn't really care about other's feelings unless it's her love interests or her V V V Best friends!

And... Again..
HER ANCESTORS
were in the plague and it goes from generation to generation of thinking black cats were the cause of the plague, etc etc...

Character Site!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; May 12th, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
OH YEAH! I forgot about that part lol....
1. Blackbite could kill Redbite out of him looking like one of her many ex's? But I don't think anyone would find out(and even if they do--they would find out within about 4-5 weeks...) because she can make an excuse within the unsheathing of a cat's claws.

2. I'd do the Ring thing lol She doesn't really care about other's feelings unless it's her love interests or her V V V Best friends!
(Accepted! Also, what Ring will she be in now?)

Old May 12th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(Accepted! Also, what Ring will she be in now?)
Mud-Cats
Trust me, she'll do any punishments towards the Mud-Cats....

Character Site!

Old May 12th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Mud-Cats
Trust me, she'll do any punishments towards the Mud-Cats....
(k)
(Also, in response to the edited parts of your posts:
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...375#post256375
"BUT I'M MAKING A CHARACTER NAMED DEATH THAT STAY "DEATH" EVEN AS THE BEST HEAD GUARD! (If I may)"
Maybe.
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...402#post256402
"And... Again..
HER ANCESTORS
were in the plague and it goes from generation to generation of thinking black cats were the cause of the plague, etc etc...
"
No cat in FearClan (YET) believes that. But maybe someone makes a cat that believes that.)