Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:25 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:20 PM
WindClan Punishments
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:09 PM

Old August 8th, 2017, 02:06 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Speckledspring snorted, rolling her eyes. "Well I never got the chance to tell you, because you couldn't wait to join the stars, huh?" Even though she missed him deeply, the queen knew that her mate was safe up here, and he would be watching over her and her kits forever more. She was going to tell Shamrockglow about their last litter of kits after the battle with the Dusk Syndicate, as Speckledspring had wanted to fight. And she had known that her mate wouldn't have let her fight if he had known she was pregnant. But neither of them had known that Shamrock would die in that battle. But Sprckledspring was proud of him. He had died bravely, and Speckledspring knew her time would come to join him in Starclan. But the feline still had a lot of life in her. She wasn't that old. "I bet these kits are going to have some great fighting spirit in them. They were up close and personal in a battle, before they were even born." Speckledspring's pale blue eyes sparkled with pride as she thought of the kits waiting to be born into the world. The only thing she regretted was that they would be born into a world without their father. But she would let them know who their father was, and what a great warrior he was, and still is.

Shamrockglow’s eyes gleamed with happiness, and his maw broke into a wide grin, his tail twitching with pleasure, then his eyes darkened, and he shook himself as he realized that she would have to raise their kits alone, and his kits would never get to meet him, although beheld to the belief that Speckledspring would make sure they knew about him, as would his other kits, who he missed a lot. It had been amazing, to raise a family with her, and she was an amazing cat, like no other. “Nah, the stars couldn't wait to have me join them,” he teased, touching his nose to the tip of her ear affectionately, his eyes regaining their usually brightness. Then he stared at her, his jaw dropping open slightly in disbelief. “Speckledspring you shouldn't have!” he exclaimed, his eyes widening, then he smiled and closed his mouth, it didn't matter, she was okay, the kits probably were fine, so no harm done. Maybe he was dead, but it had nothing to do with what she'd done. “Never mind, just… never do that again, please?” he added, closing his eyes a moment. He couldn't bare the thought of her losing the kits, whether they were his or someone else's, in case one day she found a new mate. He hated the idea, but he did want her to be happy, and nothing outweighed that. “When they're older, would you tell them that I'm always here, watching over them?” he asked, still purring faintly, his green eyes shining. He would've loved to be down there with Speckledspring, and help her raise their kits together, but that was impossible, and he had to accept this. Shamrockglow would've liked to meet his kits, but he also knew that wouldn't happen for a long time, unless he managed to visit them in their dreams, like he was doing with with Speckledspring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@blue jellie

Lioncry padded through StarClan’s territory, her earlier visit with her sister and best friend still fresh in her mind, as were the emotions. Before the night was over, she wanted to visit one more cat; Stormfeather. The golden furred warrior had never been particularly close to the queen, but had still loved Stormfeather all the same, and it hurt her to know that she had never gotten to say goodbye, and she also knew that the SkyClan warrior was probably in a state of grieving, something she didn't want for her mother. She wanted to let her know that it was okay, so that was what she would do. In a moment, she tried to call Stormfeather here, hoping that her mother was askeep. The only cat she'd gotten to say goodbye to was her adoptive daughter, Smokeykit, who's fate was unknown to the starry pelted she-cat. She didn't know of Smokeykit was dead or alive, but hadn't found her in StarClan, so it was impossible to tell. She remembered her promise to Smokeykit, a promise she had both fulfilled and broke, somehow. Lioncry had said that she would fight like all of LionClan, which she was fairly sure she had achieved, to the best of her abilities at least, but sometimes, even that wasn't enough. So as she sat down, summoning Stormfeather to StarClan, her thought started to wander.
Old August 8th, 2017, 04:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool made a tiny noise as she jumped upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. It felt... it sounded... otherworldly. Like the cat has reached an internal peace with themselves and is perfectly content. A cat who doesn't need to worry about the things a forest cat had to. This was a state of contentment that a clan cat could only dream to achieve. She scrambled to her feet and she stood in a wary stance away from the cat, her fur flared up in shock as she took a few heartbeats to examine the cat in front of her. The way his pelt and eyes shone, it all made Honeypool shake in fearful and amazed awe. She finally is able to get herself to open her mouth to speak. "W-W-Who..." she begins, stammering whilst still in astonishment. "Who are you? And what is this place?" she asks, saying the last part as she takes a quick look around at the starry background before placing her eyes back on the icey tom. Her voice is shakey and meek. She usually talks to others in this tone, Cloversplash the only she knows well enough to be able to talk to her with a clear voice. But in this situation, in a place she doesn't with a strange looking tom caused her stammering to reach it's peak. It made situations like this a bit more awkward and unwillingly shows her weakness and vulnerability, from her shaky knees to her maw fumbling with words in an attempt to get them out.
Waterstreak was used to the shock and fear that most cats had when they saw him, or any other Starclan cat for that matter. He only just sat up calmly and watched her as her mind worked to process this. "My dear, Honeypool, I am Waterstreak." He spoke calmly, knowing how terrifying it could be, especially if realization had struck already. "And this is Starclan." He spoke in a comforting tone, knowing that if they hadn't figured it out by now, then they knew it now. This was also the part where most normal cats would freak out and go crazy in thinking they were dead. But the gray tabby tom knew how to handle this. He just had to stay calm. If he was calm, then most others would calm down as well. "Do not fret though. You are not dead, merely dreaming. Once you are done here you will wake up in your own nest." He spoke softly. He still sat, the stars twinkling heavily about half way up his body then moving to a more randomized and scattered form. His cobalt blue eyes were dappled with stars as he smiled kindly at her. "You are most likely here for a reason darling. Most cats are anyways. Tell me Honeypool, is there something troubling you in the Clans?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 8th, 2017, 09:59 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@blue jellie

Lioncry padded through StarClan’s territory, her earlier visit with her sister and best friend still fresh in her mind, as were the emotions. Before the night was over, she wanted to visit one more cat; Stormfeather. The golden furred warrior had never been particularly close to the queen, but had still loved Stormfeather all the same, and it hurt her to know that she had never gotten to say goodbye, and she also knew that the SkyClan warrior was probably in a state of grieving, something she didn't want for her mother. She wanted to let her know that it was okay, so that was what she would do. In a moment, she tried to call Stormfeather here, hoping that her mother was askeep. The only cat she'd gotten to say goodbye to was her adoptive daughter, Smokeykit, who's fate was unknown to the starry pelted she-cat. She didn't know of Smokeykit was dead or alive, but hadn't found her in StarClan, so it was impossible to tell. She remembered her promise to Smokeykit, a promise she had both fulfilled and broke, somehow. Lioncry had said that she would fight like all of LionClan, which she was fairly sure she had achieved, to the best of her abilities at least, but sometimes, even that wasn't enough. So as she sat down, summoning Stormfeather to StarClan, her thought started to wander.
As Stormfeather settled into her nest after another long day of grieving for her lost daughter, she felt as if she wouldn't be able to get up the next morning. She missed her daughter dearly even though they were never too close, and would wish forever that she was still alive. The pretty silver-and-black tabby closed her eyes and awaited the dreamless sleep she believed would come next.
She was mistaken.
The world seemed to shimmer in front of her and the molly glanced around warily at the landscape that resembled SkyClan's. As she looked around, her eyes fell on her golden-furred daughter.
A sob escaped her maw, and she fought the urge to run over and push her muzzle through Lioncry's neck fur, and overall just cry. Knowing that her deceased daughter was okay, though.. that was one of the things she really needed to truly be composed and normal again.

~~~

Sorry about the wait for a response! It took longer than expected, my apologies!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:16 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As Stormfeather settled into her nest after another long day of grieving for her lost daughter, she felt as if she wouldn't be able to get up the next morning. She missed her daughter dearly even though they were never too close, and would wish forever that she was still alive. The pretty silver-and-black tabby closed her eyes and awaited the dreamless sleep she believed would come next.
She was mistaken.
The world seemed to shimmer in front of her and the molly glanced around warily at the landscape that resembled SkyClan's. As she looked around, her eyes fell on her golden-furred daughter.
A sob escaped her maw, and she fought the urge to run over and push her muzzle through Lioncry's neck fur, and overall just cry. Knowing that her deceased daughter was okay, though.. that was one of the things she really needed to truly be composed and normal again.

~~~

Sorry about the wait for a response! It took longer than expected, my apologies!
Lioncry watched as her mother appeared, her yellow hues gleaming with grief as she stood stock still, not moving at all. But when she met her mother's eyes, something clicked and she stepped closer, touching her nose to her mother's. “I'm sorry,” Lioncry whispered, dipping her head. She wasn't entirely sure what to do now that she was actually doing this. She knew that during her apprenticeship, she had been too focused on training to be around her family much, and then during her early warrior days, she had shut everyone out after an incident with losing her best friend, or second best friend, Auroraflame being her closest. And now, she wished she had taken the time, and gotten to say goodbye. “I wanted to see you again.... To say goodbye,” Lioncry whispered, searching her mother's face for any sign of forgiveness, her yellow eyes full of grief and her head down. Now that she was actually facing her mother, she felt tongue tied, and couldn't seem to find the words that expressed everything she wanted to say.

[It's fine ^^]

Last edited by doghouse; August 8th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Cloudkit looked around. "Morningkit... Where are we?" She meowed.

@SpringtrapFNAF
"we're in starclan. We're dead Cloudkit." replied Morningkit with a small hiss.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Cloudkit pinned her ears in terror. "We're D-Dead..." She mewed disbelievingly. "N-No! I can't be dead! They saved me from the DeathBerries! They took me to the Med Den, they gave me herbs... Then I fell asleep, and then I woke up here!" She mewed, raising her voice.
@SpringtrapFNAF

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 8th, 2017 at 11:03 PM.
Old August 8th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Waterstreak was used to the shock and fear that most cats had when they saw him, or any other Starclan cat for that matter. He only just sat up calmly and watched her as her mind worked to process this. "My dear, Honeypool, I am Waterstreak." He spoke calmly, knowing how terrifying it could be, especially if realization had struck already. "And this is Starclan." He spoke in a comforting tone, knowing that if they hadn't figured it out by now, then they knew it now. This was also the part where most normal cats would freak out and go crazy in thinking they were dead. But the gray tabby tom knew how to handle this. He just had to stay calm. If he was calm, then most others would calm down as well. "Do not fret though. You are not dead, merely dreaming. Once you are done here you will wake up in your own nest." He spoke softly. He still sat, the stars twinkling heavily about half way up his body then moving to a more randomized and scattered form. His cobalt blue eyes were dappled with stars as he smiled kindly at her. "You are most likely here for a reason darling. Most cats are anyways. Tell me Honeypool, is there something troubling you in the Clans?"

Honeypool remained in her defensive stance for a while until the news that she was currently in StarClan hit her like a hurled stone. It all made sense. The starry territory. The mixture of all clans and seasons. The icey tom who shone like a star himself. The realization made her ears and eyes fall. StarClan is for deceased warriors... Then does that mean....? Honeypool began to tear up at the thought of her dying in her sleep. She did get a bite from a rat who fought back before being subdued, but didn't imagine one little bite could cause her to... Honeypool began to hold her head in her paws again. Oh Fireflare... Oh Fallenstream... But before she could emotionally breakdown over the sudden realization that her life is over, the tom spoke again and reassured her that she was merely dreaming, and was not, in fact, dead. That news only brought more tears, those these were simply for the relief that she still had time. She needed time to right the wrongs she had recently made. He talked, but did not pay attention much to it until he began to question her being here and her problems she had. She uses her front paw to gently wipe away the tears as prepares to respond. Normally she would never openly admit to what she did to another cat. But if she truly was in StarClan, they were the best she had to making better decisions to a better future and unwinding her in her giant furball mess. "W-Well..." she stammers shyly, shuffling her feet nervously. "I've been seeing a WindClan tom for a while. His name is Fireflare. I am also friends with Fallenstream. I have known Fireflare longer than him, but their quarrels started the Gathering before the last one. I was afraid their fighting to escalate to more than verbal threats, so I had to pull Fallenstream away... and I pretended Fireflare was nothing more than a stranger WindClan warrior. I thought I was being stealthy enough. I always knew ever since we met that Fallenstream was suspicious of where I snuck off too. Then while I was out with Fireflare.... I was shocked to see Fallenstream burst out the bushes and begins to fight Fireflare." she pauses to take a breather and reminisce a bit, the memories of it all playing clearly in her head as she pours out her issues onto this tom she just met a few moments before. "...I...I didn't want to see neither of them hurt... I... I care for them so much..." she says slowly, her head down to the ground, tears enveloping her eyes again. "I thought I was d-d-doing the right thing... Doesn't it f-feel like you are in the right when you are in love?" she asked, pain, regret, and guilt in her ears and in her tears. "But I was wrong... I was not right at all... Instead... all I was is blind..." she finally lets her face break as she crouches down to the floor weeping. She had very few cats she could want to seek these past moons. No cat in her clan. There was no cat, not even in her own family, that she could come to. All she had was Cloversplash, her old mentor. She was the only one she could count on. But now, she was here, breaking down in front of this stranger tom. Her face felt hot with embarrassment. Oh what is this tom thinking of her?
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:05 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Honeypool remained in her defensive stance for a while until the news that she was currently in StarClan hit her like a hurled stone. It all made sense. The starry territory. The mixture of all clans and seasons. The icey tom who shone like a star himself. The realization made her ears and eyes fall. StarClan is for deceased warriors... Then does that mean....? Honeypool began to tear up at the thought of her dying in her sleep. She did get a bite from a rat who fought back before being subdued, but didn't imagine one little bite could cause her to... Honeypool began to hold her head in her paws again. Oh Fireflare... Oh Fallenstream... But before she could emotionally breakdown over the sudden realization that her life is over, the tom spoke again and reassured her that she was merely dreaming, and was not, in fact, dead. That news only brought more tears, those these were simply for the relief that she still had time. She needed time to right the wrongs she had recently made. He talked, but did not pay attention much to it until he began to question her being here and her problems she had. She uses her front paw to gently wipe away the tears as prepares to respond. Normally she would never openly admit to what she did to another cat. But if she truly was in StarClan, they were the best she had to making better decisions to a better future and unwinding her in her giant furball mess. "W-Well..." she stammers shyly, shuffling her feet nervously. "I've been seeing a WindClan tom for a while. His name is Fireflare. I am also friends with Fallenstream. I have known Fireflare longer than him, but their quarrels started the Gathering before the last one. I was afraid their fighting to escalate to more than verbal threats, so I had to pull Fallenstream away... and I pretended Fireflare was nothing more than a stranger WindClan warrior. I thought I was being stealthy enough. I always knew ever since we met that Fallenstream was suspicious of where I snuck off too. Then while I was out with Fireflare.... I was shocked to see Fallenstream burst out the bushes and begins to fight Fireflare." she pauses to take a breather and reminisce a bit, the memories of it all playing clearly in her head as she pours out her issues onto this tom she just met a few moments before. "...I...I didn't want to see neither of them hurt... I... I care for them so much..." she says slowly, her head down to the ground, tears enveloping her eyes again. "I thought I was d-d-doing the right thing... Doesn't it f-feel like you are in the right when you are in love?" she asked, pain, regret, and guilt in her ears and in her tears. "But I was wrong... I was not right at all... Instead... all I was is blind..." she finally lets her face break as she crouches down to the floor weeping. She had very few cats she could want to seek these past moons. No cat in her clan. There was no cat, not even in her own family, that she could come to. All she had was Cloversplash, her old mentor. She was the only one she could count on. But now, she was here, breaking down in front of this stranger tom. Her face felt hot with embarrassment. Oh what is this tom thinking of her?

Waterstreak listened patiently. He had heard stories like this before. Stories of forbidden loves that suddenly took a turn for the worst. In fact there was a tom up here in Starclan that had even been in a forbidden relationship with his former apprentice. It had gone far enough to produce kits even. So he knew the situation, but he also knew Fallenstream. He knew all about Fallenstreams angry outburst, how he could assume something completely wrong and act on it. But he figured he didn't need to call out Fallenstream's past mistakes to this feline. "Yes, you are right. When you have found love, everything seems perfect and grand. It feels like the world revolves around you and them in that moment. Though do not stop listening there. Because you must be careful. Love is dangerous as well. Love is as sly as a fox. Love can have you tangled up in such a mess that you can end up wondering how you got there." He paused, his starry blue gaze locked onto hers. "My former apprentice Sunbreeze got herself falling for a Shadowclan tom. It went as far as meeting in the old tunnels, meeting on the border, everything they could do to spend time with each other. For them, everything was perfect. Until Sunbreeze found that she was heavy with his kits." He paused again, shifting on his haunches, his gaze never leaving that of Honeypool's. "Sunbreeze had her kits and her and her mate split them up between the two clans. Sunbreeze was almost free until her mates former apprentice showed up, admitted their love for her mate, and killed one of her daughters. After getting back with the two other kits, she immediately went off to find her mate, but they didn't believe their apprentice did it, they blamed Sinbreeze. And my my my, when a relationship crumbles, it takes everything out of you and a lot out of those closest to you." He sighed, remembering the night he spent with her in the nursery with his own mate. As he and Robinfeather sat with her crying into his shoulder, being so grief stricken she became dehydrated and starved. "Love is dangerous. Therefore I do not know exactly what to tell you on this. But love is also bliss. It can make you feel things you never imagined. But beware the ones around you, for hidden motives may be there. Fallenstream can have angry outbreaks. I've seen them before. Be wary, but he means the best. He wants the best for his Clan, and wants the best for you."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Waterstreak listened patiently. He had heard stories like this before. Stories of forbidden loves that suddenly took a turn for the worst. In fact there was a tom up here in Starclan that had even been in a forbidden relationship with his former apprentice. It had gone far enough to produce kits even. So he knew the situation, but he also knew Fallenstream. He knew all about Fallenstreams angry outburst, how he could assume something completely wrong and act on it. But he figured he didn't need to call out Fallenstream's past mistakes to this feline. "Yes, you are right. When you have found love, everything seems perfect and grand. It feels like the world revolves around you and them in that moment. Though do not stop listening there. Because you must be careful. Love is dangerous as well. Love is as sly as a fox. Love can have you tangled up in such a mess that you can end up wondering how you got there." He paused, his starry blue gaze locked onto hers. "My former apprentice Sunbreeze got herself falling for a Shadowclan tom. It went as far as meeting in the old tunnels, meeting on the border, everything they could do to spend time with each other. For them, everything was perfect. Until Sunbreeze found that she was heavy with his kits." He paused again, shifting on his haunches, his gaze never leaving that of Honeypool's. "Sunbreeze had her kits and her and her mate split them up between the two clans. Sunbreeze was almost free until her mates former apprentice showed up, admitted their love for her mate, and killed one of her daughters. After getting back with the two other kits, she immediately went off to find her mate, but they didn't believe their apprentice did it, they blamed Sinbreeze. And my my my, when a relationship crumbles, it takes everything out of you and a lot out of those closest to you." He sighed, remembering the night he spent with her in the nursery with his own mate. As he and Robinfeather sat with her crying into his shoulder, being so grief stricken she became dehydrated and starved. "Love is dangerous. Therefore I do not know exactly what to tell you on this. But love is also bliss. It can make you feel things you never imagined. But beware the ones around you, for hidden motives may be there. Fallenstream can have angry outbreaks. I've seen them before. Be wary, but he means the best. He wants the best for his Clan, and wants the best for you."

Honeypool's crying muffled down to quiet sniffling as she tried her best to listen to the tom. She listened to the story of another molly in her clan who broke the rules before her. The rule breaking that resulted in half clan kits. Honeypool felt she was close with Fireflare. She told him lots of things that could even be considered treachery for exposing her clan to a cat outside of RiverClan. But they weren't too close and didn't visit each other too often to do anything that could result in kits of their own. Honeypool never really thought of having kits someday, she mostly just focused on her duties. It also surprised the ginger molly that he knew Fallenstream as well. Honeypool looked at him and concluded that he didn't seem to old, so he might have known him for a long time. It felt odd, however, how he seemed to speak as wisely as an elder. It might simply be because he's been in StarClan for a while. she thought in her head. She hung her head as she starts to think about Fallenstream. "I don't think he wants anything to do with me now, I feel like I really hurt him. What do I do?" she asks. She wanted to find a way out of this dead end she put herself in.

((Sorry for the wait! I had some stuff going on currently))
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Cloudkit pinned her ears in terror. "We're D-Dead..." She mewed disbelievingly. "N-No! I can't be dead! They saved me from the DeathBerries! They took me to the Med Den, they gave me herbs... Then I fell asleep, and then I woke up here!" She mewed, raising her voice.
@SpringtrapFNAF
Morningkit dipped her head, her ears drooping. "I wish it wasn't so, but it is. I'm so so sorry." apologized Morningkit, shaking her head and closing her eyes. The former Shadowclan kit bent her head down and made herself keep back a wail. She couldn't help, but think that it was all her fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. You didn't know that this was going to happen to you.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.