Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old December 14th, 2023, 04:34 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Clans December Gathering

Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!
Quote:
[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying!
You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ @dino. @Starfall @Undertaker @elaif @Moonraven @FrostyGalaxy @clarice. ]

Last edited by Lillith; December 14th, 2023 at 05:03 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 04:47 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: December Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The leader's fur was as fluffed up as it was going to get and she was still freezing her tail off. Twilightstar huffed quietly as she led WindClan into the gathering, pleased to see that they had arrived first. She swiftly made her way over to the seastones and leaped up to the leaders' stone. She immediately curled her tail around her freezing paws and tried not to shake too badly while seated on the ice-cold stone.

This gathering was most likely going to be an eventful one for WindClan solidifying whether they'd be starting a full-blown with ThunderClan or not. Then there was RiverClan who had used up just about all the patience Twilightsar was willing to give them. Dawnstar and ShadowClan were no longer a worry. This was honestly not what she wanted to be doing with her last life, she'd much rather be focusing on leading her clan to peace and ensuring that Fallownose had an easier start than she did, but the other two clans kept pushing and shoving. If they didn't take a stand now, it would just be worse later on.

Hunkering down, Twilightstar made it very clear how much she hated this weather. She was silently urging the other clans to hurry up so she could leave quicker but also wanted them to take their time so she didn't have to straight up and lose what little warmth her body was providing her.
@Lillith

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 14th, 2023, 05:11 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw followed along her leader to the Seastones. She heard a little bit about this place as a kit but had not ever seen it. This place seemed, interesting. Seemed like a place for the River cats more than anyone else. She wondered how this became the place for meetings to be held. Whatever, she hunkered down to try and stay warm until she saw some friends.
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; -
═ ═ ═
Poppysong walks into the space, and their leg seizes. They wince and immediately sit down. In an attempt to distract themself, they remembering their… frankly, embarrassing display at the Windclan meeting. They promise themself to not do the same here as they close their eyes and wrinkle their nose at the pain radiating from their leg.

They notice that Windclan is the first clan here, and wonders how the gathering will go this time. None of the clans are on… exactly friendly terms.

(Open for interaction!)

Old December 14th, 2023, 07:36 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═
Poppysong walks into the space, and their leg seizes. They wince and immediately sit down. In an attempt to distract themself, they remembering their… frankly, embarrassing display at the Windclan meeting. They promise themself to not do the same here as they close their eyes and wrinkle their nose at the pain radiating from their leg.

They notice that Windclan is the first clan here, and wonders how the gathering will go this time. None of the clans are on… exactly friendly terms.

(Open for interaction!)

Spottedpaw saw her mentor and seized her opportunity. She walked over to Poppysong and sat right up next to her. It was very cold out and this would help her by protecting one of her sides from wind. "Hey Poppysong, I can't wait to see what this meeting is about" She said waiting for the other clans to show up. Spottedpaw wasn't scared but she didn't know yet why to be wary of other clans, other than maybe Thunderclan.
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived.

Birdpaw arrived, the hyperactive underaged four moon old apprentice bouncing all over the place for some reason. Gathering were so fun cause you got to meet cats that weren't from the same clan that you were! The announcement part was just as boring as meetings thought...

Foxpaw arrived on her three functioning legs, the large underaged four moon old apprenticeis twisted leg held slightly off of the ground.

Snakepaw arrived. This was her first gathering and she had managed to get a good night's sleep last night as it had left her alone for once, meaning that she wasn't tired. Thank goodness. At least she wouldn't be tired during her first gathering, thought she probably would be during the next one. It was also cold... She hated the cold as it made it worse and that was utterly terrible because it was already more then terrible enough. Her breathing was heavy and raspy and her chest ached with dull pain, her breathing easily audible.

Caterpillarpaw arrived, excited for her first gathering. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 16th, 2023 at 06:28 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:12 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

HorseLeap, VultureEye, DeerPounce, CicadaCliff, SycamoreSprout, TadpoleSprint, RueRipple and GooseFlight arrived.

[This was more of an activity post, but there all open for interaction!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 14th, 2023, 08:44 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
═ ═ ═

(Open for interaction!)
Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes and a white muzzle, chest, and paws]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Poppysong - @MangofDoom ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur followed his clanmates towards the Seastones, ears flattened against the cold wind that buffeted him. He tried to spot Locustpaw in the crowd, hoping that he had simply missed the cat leaving the apprentice den earlier, but he knew it was a long shot. The apprentice had disappeared since their last argument, and despite Hawkfur's attempts at locating him, remained vanished.

For now, Hawkfur focused on the clan around him, many pelts weaving in and out of shadow as they crossed over the border into the no-cats-land that was the Gathering space. He watched Twilightstar leap up onto one of the stones, and a deep unease that had been sitting in his chest ever since Dragonflyflare was found dead at the ThunderClan border. Would Twilightstar mention it tonight? Would Bumblestar?

The tom was jerked out of his thoughts by a hiss of pain nearby, and he spotted Poppysong limping to a seat on the outskirts of the stones. Guilt sluiced through him, and he padded over quickly to see if they were alright. After his failure to save them at the Sky Glade, Hawkfur had been torn between hovering over them and avoiding them. He wanted to tell them how sorry he was, but it just never felt like the right time. But the Gathering was a great time to fix the unspoken, right? Besides, this Gathering was probably going to be a rather interesting one, so if he fumbled the interaction, there was a good chance Poppysong would forget all about it in favor of the gossip. ... Hawkfur was a coward.

But he still approached them slowly, clearing his throat to warn them of his presence. "How are you feeling?" He asked tentatively, his own voice still haggard from the incident.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdkit (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; December 14th, 2023 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Formatting
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:51 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Bored

Hog Strike
following along hogstrike glanced over the cats that were here and sat down wishing he had a tail to curl around himself. Stars, it’s freezing! He didn’t really like the cold, correction, he despised the cold with every fibre in his body. It was when it was cold that the weather became nasty and all the tree’s were bare and everything shrivelled up and died. Yuck!
Open!

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:05 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: three days - one day time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Her first gathering since being back in the Clan...

Stepping onto the freezing sand, Bravebird immediately wondered why in the stars above they had gatherings at night during leaf-bare instead of during the day. Take into account the already chilly weather, the ocean breeze, and the frost that floated in the sky... yeah, it was just mouse-brained to be out here. But tradition was important she knew so she'd freeze her tail off for her Clan.

Not feeling the need to sit right up front and instead only holding the desire to make sure nothing bad happened to a single WindClanner tonight, the lilac lynx-point warrior took up a seat close to the growing crowd of her Clanmates but also near the back. It allowed her the perfect vantage point to still hear what was being said while also keeping an eye on things.

[ open! ]

"my road leads into the desert."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse