Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM

Old September 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Bronzeflash heard her growl. It would had irritated him based on the traditions he grew up believing - but she was from another clan. She didn't understand his way of life. Though being the bad tom he was, Bronzeflash purred deeply. "Watch who you're growling at. You never know what could happen to that mouth of yours." He wasn't as violent as his father, who was always rough around the edges when around other cats. Bronzeflash loved to play around with these cats. As the she cat padded next to him, he looked down at her, flicking at her with his tail. She talked of the small 'dispute' they had. Bronzeflash figured there was more to the story, but who said he needed to care? After all, he was Shadowclan! He didn't even care about Riverclan's problems. Minus the fact that he was half Riverclan since his own mother born here. But, even that didn't deter him. "Whatever you say," the feline was staring him down. He could see his reflection practically in her blue orbs. Bronzeflash was not the one to turn down from a staring contest - was that what this was? A staring contest? But, she looked away, and they continued to the river. She followed along with him so willingly that he didn't even need to force her. Why did she? It was weird, but Bronzeflash wasn't the type to acknowledge things like that. As they padded on, Bronzeflash keeping his Amber hues ahead of him. When the sun shone on them, they reflected a brilliant green illusion. He flicked his ears at her words. "You sure do have a slick attitude for a she cat. You need to watch it." It was a warning because Bronzeflash didn't like being talked to like that by a she cat. She was too sassy for his liking. Especially since he grew up with the codes of his father's family. Then, she commented on his little remark. He hadn't given her his name, and simply told her to call him 'Great'. This made the bronze pelted tom purr with mirth. "I'm pretty darn sure too! You'll practically be begging me. You just wait and see." The she cat obviously didn't know what she was getting into. Bronzeflash was nothing but trouble, and she was eating it up. He didn't notice her trust was growing as they walked alongside the river. When they stopped, Bronzeflash could see the fish bouncing up like they were trying to catch hold of the sun. She had told him that she knew how to swim a little. He wanted to ask where did she learn to swim if Thunderclan cats hated water as much as the rest of them, but it slipped his mind. He padded next to her, sitting down beside her and looking forward into the river. "Alright," he licked his jaws. "Hop into the water, gorgeous. Swim for me," he cooed at her. Now, Bronzeflash wasn't the extreme flirt - like his brother. In fact, he was simply being himself. The goal was that she would try fish, but Bronzeflash would not go into that water. Maybe while she swam, she could lead the fish towards him. His father told him not to eat the fish, or to bother them, but Bronzeflash usually never listened to anyone anyway. Besides, he was having a marvelous time with this chestnut colored she cat beside him.
Chestnutsong purred softly as she followed the Shadowclan tom into riverclan territory, for all she knew it could be a trap. She hoped it wasn't though, she was starting to like this tom's company. "Me? Watch what I'm saying?" She whispered almost under her breath, slightly offended. However, the tom only gave her a warning, letting her know she went to far. As they reached the river, she flicked her gaze to the tom. She curled her darker tail up, catious. "Come on in, unless you are too scared. A big tom like you shouldn't be scared of anything though, right?" She said, going a few pawsteps into the cool water. It lapped at her fur gently, but she was curious on why the bright bronzish orange tom wasn't coming. Was this truly a trap? Her blue eyes locked onto his amber ones, shining in the sunlight. She went deeper, to where the water touched her belly. The thunderclan warrior looked to the large, muscular tom, tilting her head. "Come and teach me how to catch a fish. I am sure this isn't too different than shadowclan marshes." She said, voice smooth as honey.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Chestnutsong purred softly as she followed the Shadowclan tom into riverclan territory, for all she knew it could be a trap. She hoped it wasn't though, she was starting to like this tom's company. "Me? Watch what I'm saying?" She whispered almost under her breath, slightly offended. However, the tom only gave her a warning, letting her know she went to far. As they reached the river, she flicked her gaze to the tom. She curled her darker tail up, catious. "Come on in, unless you are too scared. A big tom like you shouldn't be scared of anything though, right?" She said, going a few pawsteps into the cool water. It lapped at her fur gently, but she was curious on why the bright bronzish orange tom wasn't coming. Was this truly a trap? Her blue eyes locked onto his amber ones, shining in the sunlight. She went deeper, to where the water touched her belly. The thunderclan warrior looked to the large, muscular tom, tilting her head. "Come and teach me how to catch a fish. I am sure this isn't too different than shadowclan marshes." She said, voice smooth as honey.
The she cat had waddled into the water, just as he had said. Bronzeflash was half riverclan, not that she knew that or anything. His own mother was a pure riverclan cat. Though this tom didn't know how to swim. Not in deeper water as his mother had been taught. So, when the she cat taunted him to come into the water, Bronzeflash scoffed. He followed her around the edges, keeping his paws firmly on the shore. Bronzeflash leaned his head in, a smooth laugh emitting from him. ''I'm not scared of anything.'' He replied, rather defensively. That had hit a nerve. Bronzeflash liked to believe he wasn't fearless at all. Of anything! It was like this she cat was taunting him! How dare she! - On impulse, the tom jumped into the water, splashing droplets around his surroundings. He was already in enough trouble for bringing her onto Riverclan territory. Not to mention his father didn't want him anywhere near the water currently. Though Bronzeflash paddled forward. Doing the exercise his mother had taught him when he was a young kit. ''Ah, you want me to do everything for you, hm?'' He reached her, his coat completely soggy. He flicked his ears. ''Because you're just so helpless? Don't worry. I can definitely save a damsel in distress.'' He snorted, padding around her in a circle as he got the feel of the water. Turning back to her, he flicked his tail up to splash her. ''But, I think you can do it yourself. Go swim towards the jumping fish,'' He instructed in the distance. The jumping salmon. He licked his jaws. ''Let me see how impressive you are. If you can catch it yourself. I'll give you an award.'' He flashed her a quick grin before paddling once more, allowing his attention to be consumed by the relaxing gaze. Now, the thought of an reward for her...shouldn't be so hard. ''Better yet - you're going to give me a reward. You should be rewarded enough by being in riverclan and in my presence.'' He spoke, darkly. Because he was a reward. And, she could get in trouble for being on this side of the territory.
Old September 7th, 2017, 06:31 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

The she cat had waddled into the water, just as he had said. Bronzeflash was half riverclan, not that she knew that or anything. His own mother was a pure riverclan cat. Though this tom didn't know how to swim. Not in deeper water as his mother had been taught. So, when the she cat taunted him to come into the water, Bronzeflash scoffed. He followed her around the edges, keeping his paws firmly on the shore. Bronzeflash leaned his head in, a smooth laugh emitting from him. ''I'm not scared of anything.'' He replied, rather defensively. That had hit a nerve. Bronzeflash liked to believe he wasn't fearless at all. Of anything! It was like this she cat was taunting him! How dare she! - On impulse, the tom jumped into the water, splashing droplets around his surroundings. He was already in enough trouble for bringing her onto Riverclan territory. Not to mention his father didn't want him anywhere near the water currently. Though Bronzeflash paddled forward. Doing the exercise his mother had taught him when he was a young kit. ''Ah, you want me to do everything for you, hm?'' He reached her, his coat completely soggy. He flicked his ears. ''Because you're just so helpless? Don't worry. I can definitely save a damsel in distress.'' He snorted, padding around her in a circle as he got the feel of the water. Turning back to her, he flicked his tail up to splash her. ''But, I think you can do it yourself. Go swim towards the jumping fish,'' He instructed in the distance. The jumping salmon. He licked his jaws. ''Let me see how impressive you are. If you can catch it yourself. I'll give you an award.'' He flashed her a quick grin before paddling once more, allowing his attention to be consumed by the relaxing gaze. Now, the thought of an reward for her...shouldn't be so hard. ''Better yet - you're going to give me a reward. You should be rewarded enough by being in riverclan and in my presence.'' He spoke, darkly. Because he was a reward. And, she could get in trouble for being on this side of the territory.
The light brown shecat blinked, watching the tom as he laughed. She instinctively calmed down a little as the tom jumped into the water and headed over to her. Perhaps he was just waiting a moment? Her short fur was already much soggier than the tom's own long fur, but hers would dry faster. "Do everything for me? I can care for myself, but you do know this territory a little better." She said, snorting slightly, "I'm not helpless. A molly, sure. Distressed, maybe a bit." Her ears flattened as water splashed onto her fur, causing her to frown for just a second. She really didn't like the water, but decided to pretend she was for the Shadowclan cat's sake. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. She flicked her tail, turning slowly as the tom circled around her in the water. Chestnutsong's eyes seemed to glow slightly, watching the tom. "An award? Like what?" She purred before hearing his next sentence. She stopped purring and grumbled softly, still resembling the noise she had just made. "Well, you probably shouldn't of let me follow you. And you shouldn't have come on my side of the border either, don't you think?" She mewed, blinking and turning towards the water. The shadowclan tom was right though, but she was too. She leapt at one of the jumping salmon, catching it in her claws and pinning it down. It was a little like catching a bird, but more slippery. She leaned her head down, grabbing the withering fish out of the water. It slowed to a stop, sophicating on air as she padded back to the tom.

Old September 7th, 2017, 07:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The light brown shecat blinked, watching the tom as he laughed. She instinctively calmed down a little as the tom jumped into the water and headed over to her. Perhaps he was just waiting a moment? Her short fur was already much soggier than the tom's own long fur, but hers would dry faster. "Do everything for me? I can care for myself, but you do know this territory a little better." She said, snorting slightly, "I'm not helpless. A molly, sure. Distressed, maybe a bit." Her ears flattened as water splashed onto her fur, causing her to frown for just a second. She really didn't like the water, but decided to pretend she was for the Shadowclan cat's sake. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. She flicked her tail, turning slowly as the tom circled around her in the water. Chestnutsong's eyes seemed to glow slightly, watching the tom. "An award? Like what?" She purred before hearing his next sentence. She stopped purring and grumbled softly, still resembling the noise she had just made. "Well, you probably shouldn't of let me follow you. And you shouldn't have come on my side of the border either, don't you think?" She mewed, blinking and turning towards the water. The shadowclan tom was right though, but she was too. She leapt at one of the jumping salmon, catching it in her claws and pinning it down. It was a little like catching a bird, but more slippery. She leaned her head down, grabbing the withering fish out of the water. It slowed to a stop, sophicating on air as she padded back to the tom.
Bronzeflash flicked his orbs towards her, an amber gaze, but since the sun was in his face. It made his eyes a welcome green. A grassy green like his father's. Until he had looked away, his eyes flashing amber once more. ''You'd be surprise. Do I look like I know riverclan? I don't care about this place.'' He kicked his powerful legs furiously in the water while he conversed with her. ''My mother taught me to swim. The basics of it at least.'' That much he could tell her. She didn't even know his name. And, to come to think of it - he didn't know hers. Maybe, that was the joy of their ''budding'' friendship. Not knowing each other's names as a mystery. But, he had to come up with some nickname for her...only what? Upon her next words, Bronzeflash smirked. ''Sucks to be you. Thunderclan not treating you right?'' She was a molly. She was in distressed. There was so many other things Bronzeflash could say, but he truly didn't care how she felt. What she thought was a new friendship, had meant nothing to him. He was pretty sure their first visit would be there last. Then again, maybe they would see each other around. ''Tell me - what do I need to do in order to help you relax?'' He mocked her, continuing to pad around because no one liked to be lazing around in the water. He had told her she would receive an award. Her eyes had glowed. Bronzeflash caught this and wondered if she was interested - to the slightest. ''Didn't I say you've already been awarded within my presence?'' He repeated, staring at her, and purring when she stopped. He knew she was upset upon his next words, but that didn't faze the tom very much. ''Oh? I shouldn't have let you follow me? Newsflash, gorgeous - I don't control you. You didn't have to follow me. You didn't have to get into this water. You don't have to be here - you did it because you wanted to be in my company. Admit it the truth. Because we both know it. And, I can go wherever I please. Don't you ever forget that. '' He spoke, confidently. It was true! Bronzeflash wasn't a mousebrained idiot. She followed him because she wanted to. She had to like him. When she caught one of the fish, Bronzeflash watched with keen interest. He swam towards her, his fur completely drenched. ''Nice catch.'' Leaping out of the water, and shaking his pelt to clear most of the water out. Now, that his fur made him spiky, he sat down to began grooming the rough edges of it. ''I said you'd get an award for catching a fish. So, what you want?'' Once he straightened most of his bright colored pelt, he stared his amber gaze at her, his ears perked. He would give her what she wanted. Maybe. Knowing how sly Bronzeflash could be. Only, she didn't know him. Or, the trouble that he was to be.
Old September 8th, 2017, 04:28 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Bronzeflash flicked his orbs towards her, an amber gaze, but since the sun was in his face. It made his eyes a welcome green. A grassy green like his father's. Until he had looked away, his eyes flashing amber once more. ''You'd be surprise. Do I look like I know riverclan? I don't care about this place.'' He kicked his powerful legs furiously in the water while he conversed with her. ''My mother taught me to swim. The basics of it at least.'' That much he could tell her. She didn't even know his name. And, to come to think of it - he didn't know hers. Maybe, that was the joy of their ''budding'' friendship. Not knowing each other's names as a mystery. But, he had to come up with some nickname for her...only what? Upon her next words, Bronzeflash smirked. ''Sucks to be you. Thunderclan not treating you right?'' She was a molly. She was in distressed. There was so many other things Bronzeflash could say, but he truly didn't care how she felt. What she thought was a new friendship, had meant nothing to him. He was pretty sure their first visit would be there last. Then again, maybe they would see each other around. ''Tell me - what do I need to do in order to help you relax?'' He mocked her, continuing to pad around because no one liked to be lazing around in the water. He had told her she would receive an award. Her eyes had glowed. Bronzeflash caught this and wondered if she was interested - to the slightest. ''Didn't I say you've already been awarded within my presence?'' He repeated, staring at her, and purring when she stopped. He knew she was upset upon his next words, but that didn't faze the tom very much. ''Oh? I shouldn't have let you follow me? Newsflash, gorgeous - I don't control you. You didn't have to follow me. You didn't have to get into this water. You don't have to be here - you did it because you wanted to be in my company. Admit it the truth. Because we both know it. And, I can go wherever I please. Don't you ever forget that. '' He spoke, confidently. It was true! Bronzeflash wasn't a mousebrained idiot. She followed him because she wanted to. She had to like him. When she caught one of the fish, Bronzeflash watched with keen interest. He swam towards her, his fur completely drenched. ''Nice catch.'' Leaping out of the water, and shaking his pelt to clear most of the water out. Now, that his fur made him spiky, he sat down to began grooming the rough edges of it. ''I said you'd get an award for catching a fish. So, what you want?'' Once he straightened most of his bright colored pelt, he stared his amber gaze at her, his ears perked. He would give her what she wanted. Maybe. Knowing how sly Bronzeflash could be. Only, she didn't know him. Or, the trouble that he was to be.
Chestnutsong purred, swimming to the tom with the fish she got. She threw it on the river bank with a grin. "No, but I would at least assume you would have to wade through some water and much to catch a frog. I was taught as a young apprentice how to swim, just the basics." She said, catching the tom's gaze. The warrior wasn't willing the actually tell the tom her true reason on how she knew how to swim. She circled around him once before standing beside him. "Life could be better, but I suppose everything is alright. Sometimes it can just be a bore." She told the tom, surprised he asked if her clan was treating her okay. She was treated just fine, mostly. If she was in a sassy mood, or if some toms were around that she had dumped...well it was a bit worse than her liking then. "Help me relax? Ha!" She snorted softly. She looked at the tom curiously. Who exactly was this strange tom? Who does he think he is, the leader of all the clans? "Sure, I followed you because I wanted to. But you, going wherever you want? Personally, I don't care. Just don't get caught, handsome." She said, rolling her eyes slightly. Yes, she admitted the fact she did follow the tom, but she was sure she could make up some story if she were caught. And make up anothe on why her scent was all over a fish. She began shaking out her pelt, trying to rid herself of most of the water that had drenched her front. Chestnutsong's blue eyes glittered slightly as she heard the tom congratulate her and ask what she wanted as an award. "What can you give me? I mean, we are from different clans." She asked, purring slightly as she finished the question. She locked onto the tom's amber gaze, flashing him a winning smile.

Old September 11th, 2017, 05:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Chestnutsong purred, swimming to the tom with the fish she got. She threw it on the river bank with a grin. "No, but I would at least assume you would have to wade through some water and much to catch a frog. I was taught as a young apprentice how to swim, just the basics." She said, catching the tom's gaze. The warrior wasn't willing the actually tell the tom her true reason on how she knew how to swim. She circled around him once before standing beside him. "Life could be better, but I suppose everything is alright. Sometimes it can just be a bore." She told the tom, surprised he asked if her clan was treating her okay. She was treated just fine, mostly. If she was in a sassy mood, or if some toms were around that she had dumped...well it was a bit worse than her liking then. "Help me relax? Ha!" She snorted softly. She looked at the tom curiously. Who exactly was this strange tom? Who does he think he is, the leader of all the clans? "Sure, I followed you because I wanted to. But you, going wherever you want? Personally, I don't care. Just don't get caught, handsome." She said, rolling her eyes slightly. Yes, she admitted the fact she did follow the tom, but she was sure she could make up some story if she were caught. And make up anothe on why her scent was all over a fish. She began shaking out her pelt, trying to rid herself of most of the water that had drenched her front. Chestnutsong's blue eyes glittered slightly as she heard the tom congratulate her and ask what she wanted as an award. "What can you give me? I mean, we are from different clans." She asked, purring slightly as she finished the question. She locked onto the tom's amber gaze, flashing him a winning smile.
As Bronzeflash got to the shore, using his front claws to dig into the ground. He shook his pelt out, little droplets of water leaving him, but he was stil damp. The rough part of having a thick pelt. "You, knowing how to swim?" He questioned, tilting his head for a moment as he analyzed the she cat. "Call me surprise then. You sure you're not Riverclan born?" But her words brought him discomfort. A frog? Yuck! "I don't eat frogs." He stated, a tinge of disgust displayed in his tone. Sure, he was Riverclan but Bronzeflash never liked to eat the reptiles that the clan loved so dearly. Bronzeflash sat down, hooking a claw on the fish she caught, playing with if. He brought his eyes up to the feline who was circling around him, answering his question about if her clan was treating her right. "Tell, me about it." He gave an exasperated sigh. But, he himself thought often about leaving the clan. He just didn't know if he was ready to leave his family behind. His mother...his little sisters...his litter mates. His entire family. Shaking his head, the tom clicked back to their current conversation. Was she - mocking him? Bronzeflash twirled the fish lightly on his claw, staring at it, but keeping her voice in his ears. "See, I was being nice. I wanted to help you relax, but nope! You ruined that opportunity." He chuckled, darkly. He caught her looking at him, and he gave her a questioning glance. "Take it all in. I sure do enjoy being the center of attention!" He purred, deeply. Why was she staring at him? He figured because he pertained as a mystery to her. She didn't know anything about him. Not even his name. As she started talking again, the tom perked his ears. She followed him because she wanted to. Now, why would she follow him if he were a stranger? Let alone...the enemy. Bronzeflash snorted. "I don't know about that. Sometimes I get a thrill of being caught. It could be such an exhilirating feeling." His voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke. He was pretty sure he would never get caught with the outrageous acts he committed. Sure, he got yelled at often...but that was no biggie. When she shook out her pelt, Bronzeflash flinched, growling a bit as some of the water landed on him. Bronzeflash focused his gaze on the fish, hooked around his claw. He gave a lick to his jaws, missing the winning smile and the glitter in his companion's eyes. Suddenly, he looked up, hearing her words. "What does coming from different clans have to do with anything?" He scoffed, then swiftly threw the fish she caught towards her. "Here. You won a fish. Congratulations. That's your reward." He deadpanned, flashing her his famous troubling grin as he got up to pad off aimlessly. He knew it wasn't nice that he said that. But, since when did Bronzeflash show hospitality? Or was nice at all...to anyone?
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew View Post
"I never said that." Shadowface frowns and flicks her tail.
"Well it sounded that way." replied Minnowscar, trying to keep back his anger. The last thing he wanted to do was upset the Thunderclan she-cat. "I'm sorry. It's just that I hear that from my mother all the time." apologized Minnowscar.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:00 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

As Bronzeflash got to the shore, using his front claws to dig into the ground. He shook his pelt out, little droplets of water leaving him, but he was stil damp. The rough part of having a thick pelt. "You, knowing how to swim?" He questioned, tilting his head for a moment as he analyzed the she cat. "Call me surprise then. You sure you're not Riverclan born?" But her words brought him discomfort. A frog? Yuck! "I don't eat frogs." He stated, a tinge of disgust displayed in his tone. Sure, he was Riverclan but Bronzeflash never liked to eat the reptiles that the clan loved so dearly. Bronzeflash sat down, hooking a claw on the fish she caught, playing with if. He brought his eyes up to the feline who was circling around him, answering his question about if her clan was treating her right. "Tell, me about it." He gave an exasperated sigh. But, he himself thought often about leaving the clan. He just didn't know if he was ready to leave his family behind. His mother...his little sisters...his litter mates. His entire family. Shaking his head, the tom clicked back to their current conversation. Was she - mocking him? Bronzeflash twirled the fish lightly on his claw, staring at it, but keeping her voice in his ears. "See, I was being nice. I wanted to help you relax, but nope! You ruined that opportunity." He chuckled, darkly. He caught her looking at him, and he gave her a questioning glance. "Take it all in. I sure do enjoy being the center of attention!" He purred, deeply. Why was she staring at him? He figured because he pertained as a mystery to her. She didn't know anything about him. Not even his name. As she started talking again, the tom perked his ears. She followed him because she wanted to. Now, why would she follow him if he were a stranger? Let alone...the enemy. Bronzeflash snorted. "I don't know about that. Sometimes I get a thrill of being caught. It could be such an exhilirating feeling." His voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke. He was pretty sure he would never get caught with the outrageous acts he committed. Sure, he got yelled at often...but that was no biggie. When she shook out her pelt, Bronzeflash flinched, growling a bit as some of the water landed on him. Bronzeflash focused his gaze on the fish, hooked around his claw. He gave a lick to his jaws, missing the winning smile and the glitter in his companion's eyes. Suddenly, he looked up, hearing her words. "What does coming from different clans have to do with anything?" He scoffed, then swiftly threw the fish she caught towards her. "Here. You won a fish. Congratulations. That's your reward." He deadpanned, flashing her his famous troubling grin as he got up to pad off aimlessly. He knew it wasn't nice that he said that. But, since when did Bronzeflash show hospitality? Or was nice at all...to anyone?
"I'm not riverclan born. If I were, I would be living among the stinky fish-lovers." She said rather defensively. Chestnutsong wasn't born in Riverclan, it was true. Her father had been half-rogue and taught her how to swim when she was young. She couldn't let the tom know that. The shecat waved her tail tip, listening to the tom as he talked about hating frogs. As well as his sigh after she talked about her clan. He seemed to not like his much either. The warrior turned back to the Shadowclan tom. "Are you sure that was being nice?" She said, voice slightly sarcastic. I am sure he is the center of attention. Annoying and handsome. Odd mix. Chestnutsong circled around the tom, growling playfully, "I am sure if you were ever caught, you would run home like you were a scared kitten, that is what most warriors do. I am sure Halestar and your family wouldn't like that. However, being caught does seem rather thrilling." She licked her paw pausing as her ear perked. Did he really just say that?! "Being from a different clan means nothing more than your ways are different. Sorry if I offended you, handsome." She said, her playful growl turning to a snarl. She dug her claws into the dirt, forcing herself to not lunge at the tom. She threw the fish back at the tom's face, watching as it landed in front of him. "Take the stinking fish and go away if you are going to act like that! If not, apologize and I might decide to stay and talk to you." She said, blue eyes narrowing. She had made no move to hurt the tom beside throwing the fish and snarling.

Old September 11th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Dewdrop

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

"Well it sounded that way." replied Minnowscar, trying to keep back his anger. The last thing he wanted to do was upset the Thunderclan she-cat. "I'm sorry. It's just that I hear that from my mother all the time." apologized Minnowscar.
"Sorry." Shadowface mumbles and glances around, starting to stand up.
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"I'm not riverclan born. If I were, I would be living among the stinky fish-lovers." She said rather defensively. Chestnutsong wasn't born in Riverclan, it was true. Her father had been half-rogue and taught her how to swim when she was young. She couldn't let the tom know that. The shecat waved her tail tip, listening to the tom as he talked about hating frogs. As well as his sigh after she talked about her clan. He seemed to not like his much either. The warrior turned back to the Shadowclan tom. "Are you sure that was being nice?" She said, voice slightly sarcastic. I am sure he is the center of attention. Annoying and handsome. Odd mix. Chestnutsong circled around the tom, growling playfully, "I am sure if you were ever caught, you would run home like you were a scared kitten, that is what most warriors do. I am sure Halestar and your family wouldn't like that. However, being caught does seem rather thrilling." She licked her paw pausing as her ear perked. Did he really just say that?! "Being from a different clan means nothing more than your ways are different. Sorry if I offended you, handsome." She said, her playful growl turning to a snarl. She dug her claws into the dirt, forcing herself to not lunge at the tom. She threw the fish back at the tom's face, watching as it landed in front of him. "Take the stinking fish and go away if you are going to act like that! If not, apologize and I might decide to stay and talk to you." She said, blue eyes narrowing. She had made no move to hurt the tom beside throwing the fish and snarling.
''Ah, what's wrong with fish lovers?'' He turned to look at her, his eyes dancing with mirth. He was half-river, but that didn't mean she needed to know such. Even if he should had been offended by it, Bronzeflash found that he didn't care much. About any of the clans. ''Temper, temper. You don't have to be so offended about it. I'm positive you love being a squirrelbrained.'' He purred, jokingly. When she questioned his attentions, Bronzeflash ruffled his fur. With the sun gleaming on it, it was finally becoming dry. His eyes flashed green for a moment, staring at the she cat with pure interest until they flashed their peculiar golden color when he decided to look away. She sure was a spitball of fire! Quite sassy, and that was something Bronzeflash should had paid heed to. His mother was always the sassy one, so he wasn't surprised. Even his sister was a sass ball. Though it still quite annoyed him. ''Take it however you saw it as.'' He licked his jaws with his salmon colored tongue. Then, she had the nerve to circle around him. Growl at him like she wanted to play. Bronzeflash had been sitting down on his haunches, staring at her curiously with an open amber gaze. Though he made no attempt to move, only purring at her words. ''You sure do have a sense of humor,'' He commented, before quickly adding. ''Do I look like I get scared? Well, newsflash, I'm not like most warriors. I don't care what Halestar thinks. I hardly even care what my family thinks!'' His voice was defensive. Because he didn't want others to think he would run home like a scared kit to its mother. Oh no! He was supposed to be fearless. He was supposed to intimidate others. Believe it or not, Bronzeflash was a sensitive soul - but he tried to hide this well when others insulted him. He knew she didn't mean no harm...yet, he still felt a nerve struck. ''Mhm,'' He replied to her ending words. And, that was when he started walking away. He threw the fish at her as an reward and he could hear her snarling. She threw it back at him, which only made Bronzeflash chuckle. He stopped in his tracks, his whiskers twitching with an undesired quench of trouble. His eyes down casted to the fish for a moment, which laid in front of him before he slid his now - green gaze, as the sun was igniting them from a deep blazing anger. ''Apologize?'' He repeated, then snorted. ''I did nothing wrong, as far as I'm concerned. What else do you want from me besides wasting my time?'' He narrowed his eyes at her, flashing his green optics at her. They were both displeased. More her than him. Though Bronzeflash always had been a bit ''rude'' in a sense. He didn't think that he offended her at all. It was just who he was. So, he trotted back over to her, sweeping his tail around her, and feeling her sleek pelt against his own. ''Pretty sure, I'll always be on your mind.'' She was not happy. Yet, Bronzeflash was smirking. He was satisfied that she wasn't happy. For some odd cruel reason, but he had unwrapped his tail from around her began walking off again. Whether she followed him or not - he refused to care. Though he held a strong feeling that he might end up seeing her again.