Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM
Kestrelpaw training:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:40 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Old October 13th, 2016, 05:03 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Red and Woodpecker stumbled into the clearing after Navy. The dark blue toms voice raised,"Come on! Listen up! I don't want you two hurting each other so I went to the twolegplace and fetched some stupid kits for you to practice skills on. They are useless to us so feel free to kill them. I found a litter of five out on the street so I'll show you on one and you kill the others." Evil ambition flashed in the Red and Woodpeckers eyes as they thought of the pure joy of watching a small kit die in agonizing pain. Navy grabbed one of the kits by the scruff and to show that he meant harm, he threw it hard onto the ground, cracking its head a bit as blood spilled and it cried in pain. "Now, make the cat suffer really badly instead of just killing it. Now watch as I kill this stupid piece of fox dung!" The kit squealed in pain as Navy sank his claws into its ear and tore it off as tons of blood seeped out and did the same for the other ear. He then sank his claws deeply into its nose and left it bloodied as he stabbed its eyes then sliced its belly open. It was still slightly alive so he slammed its head on a rock, completely cracking its entire skull then stuffed its mouth with dirt so it couldn't breathe and pressed his unsheathed claws into it's throat as he watched happily as the kit died completely covered in blood. Licking his paws of blood he spoke, "Now, that's my method to make it suffer but do whatever." His head turned the small kits as he smiled, blood dripping from his mouth, "You're next!" He grabbed them by the scruff and threw them hard as he could to the ground. Red was pleased to see his father kill a kittypet and so dragged his over toward a rock and bit into its neck and slammed its head on the rock multiple times and sliced its belly. The first was dead. He grabbed the other kit and stabbed it with a stick in the chest then pushed its head in a puddle, turning the water red and drowning it. He looked over to see Woodpecker with two dead kits at her paws and all three cats smiled, they would be great fighters!
Old November 21st, 2016, 01:28 PM
bruh head

Eclipse watched this, feeling a bit uneasy. This feels kind of wrong.. but these are a bunch of inbred kits. A growl rumbling in her throat, she stood up. Her tail was waving in excitement. "Toss one to me!" She squealed, dropping into a crouch, her claws unsheathing.

Mercury licked his lips. "I want to try too!" He mewled, his lips curling into a snarl.
Old January 29th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Broken sat down in the clearing, awaiting Forest's arrival. Once he saw her, he stood up immediately and nodded his greeting. "We're practicing killing today." He brought out 6 apprentices and 4 kits. "You're going to kill the apprentices first. THAT will test your strength. I'll show you." Broken ordered 3 clan apprentices to fight him. They all charged at him at once. He dodged the first apprentice, performed the half-turn belly rake on the second apprentices' underbelly, and did a Leap and pin on the third apprentice ending with claws smashed into the apprentices underbelly. He still had 2 left. The apprentice he dodged and the apprentice he simply scratched, who was moving slower than the first. He decided to get rid of the faster, stronger apprentice. The sleek black, muscular tom charged at him and leaped into the air, landing with precision behind the apprentice. He quickly ran to him and slid under the apprentice's body, slashing a wound large enough he could stick his paw in it. The apprentice was down. He turned and smirked at the slower apprentice. Charging, he simply butt his head against the apprentice, pushing her backwards. The apprentice lay there, still, as he finished her off with the Killing Bite. "You can do it whichever way you want, but FINISH THEM."

"Now, the kits are for mercy." He began. He needed no break because to him, fighting off mere apprentices was no chore, rather than a hobby. "If you can kill these kits..you have no mercy." Broken pushed out 4 scrawny kits, most likely 1 moon old. "Kill them." He grabbed 2 kits over and grabbed one by the scruff. He smashed it's head on the jagged edge of a large rock, then grabbed the other kit and put it's head in his mouth before chomping down on it. It's head exploded and blood gushed into his mouth. Broken dropped the kit and licked his mouth and whiskers. "Now you try it."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Broken sat down in the clearing, awaiting Forest's arrival. Once he saw her, he stood up immediately and nodded his greeting. "We're practicing killing today." He brought out 6 apprentices and 4 kits. "You're going to kill the apprentices first. THAT will test your strength. I'll show you." Broken ordered 3 clan apprentices to fight him. They all charged at him at once. He dodged the first apprentice, performed the half-turn belly rake on the second apprentices' underbelly, and did a Leap and pin on the third apprentice ending with claws smashed into the apprentices underbelly. He still had 2 left. The apprentice he dodged and the apprentice he simply scratched, who was moving slower than the first. He decided to get rid of the faster, stronger apprentice. The sleek black, muscular tom charged at him and leaped into the air, landing with precision behind the apprentice. He quickly ran to him and slid under the apprentice's body, slashing a wound large enough he could stick his paw in it. The apprentice was down. He turned and smirked at the slower apprentice. Charging, he simply butt his head against the apprentice, pushing her backwards. The apprentice lay there, still, as he finished her off with the Killing Bite. "You can do it whichever way you want, but FINISH THEM."

"Now, the kits are for mercy." He began. He needed no break because to him, fighting off mere apprentices was no chore, rather than a hobby. "If you can kill these kits..you have no mercy." Broken pushed out 4 scrawny kits, most likely 1 moon old. "Kill them." He grabbed 2 kits over and grabbed one by the scruff. He smashed it's head on the jagged edge of a large rock, then grabbed the other kit and put it's head in his mouth before chomping down on it. It's head exploded and blood gushed into his mouth. Broken dropped the kit and licked his mouth and whiskers. "Now you try it."
(Wow, talk about starting off easy lol)
Forest rushed into the den behind her new trainer. She wore a grin, excitement pulsing through her as she was ready to begin training. She was glad though that Broken had decided to start immediately. As she let her pastel green hues rest on the apprentices, who were older than her, and the kits, several moons younger, her cheerful spirits crashed. It wasn't a simple crash either. She could feel the weight drop in her stomach as she realized what was going to happen. Her paws were rooted to the spot, refusing to take a step closer. As she watched her trainer, dash around like an expert, landing blows and taking them out, one by one, her jaw hung open in astonishment. She was completely stricken with fear. She was appalled by the sight, one apprentice down, then two, then three. All dead now and she couldn't help wondering why the other three were still around. As she listened to the trainer give the word to kill them she was completely frozen to the spot. "B-but Broken, I've never trained or anything bef-" she stopped short. She couldn't fail now, or else she might be Broken's next practice dummy for killing in the most painful and torturous ways.

She stepped forwards, swallowing all her fear, pushing all her doubts to the farthest corner of her mind. She bushed up her pelt as she faced the first apprentice. She slitted her eyes and pulled her ears taut against her head. She crouched down and gave the signal with her tail for one apprentice to advance. She realized the mistake too late. The apprentices were scared for their life, but too scared of Broken to do or say anything, but now that it was Forest's turn, they had better odds. The remaining three rushed her, and she was almost immediately overwhelmed. She unsheathed her claws quickly and landed clumsy blows to whatever she could find. As one cat swiped her hind leg and ran around by her tail, she kicked out, pleased to feel her leg connect with the legs of a cat. She turned around to face the cat, a snarl forming in her lips, but another swiped her side, drawing blood. She yowled in pain and swirled around to the cat. She unleaded a fury of claws in the cats face, scratching its nose, eyes, ears, whatever her claws touched. She felt adrenaline coursing through her, but she still didn't want this. She looked at the two apprentices still standing and gave a hushed hiss. "Go, run, try and go home." She said desperately. To her delight as she rushed forwards, not wanting a broken to be suspicious, one apprentice fled the scene, bolting out the entrance and away into the territory. She attacked the one still on its paws flailing around, untrained and unprepared. She was able to drive the cat against the wall forcing it closer, with less room to move. She lunged forwards, teeth bared and claws outstretched. The apprentice flew over her head and bolted for the Clans. Secretly, she was relieved, but she let out a snarl of frustration as she turned back to the one still dazed on the ground. She knew it would never make it to the territory, she had gotten lucky with the blow. As she moved in and stood, looming over the apprentice, it looked up as if pleading for help. She hesitated a moment and froze. Was this how her father had done it back in Windclan? Standing over them, watching as they pleaded for mercy. She couldn't help thinking that it wasn't. When he robbed Dapplestar of a life, she had been told she went down fighting, never like this. That death was ine for control of power, this was unnecessary and cold blooded. Nonetheless she had to, for fear of Broken. She whispered a quiet 'I'm Sorry' and bit her teeth firmly into its neck. She almost flinched away as the tangy metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, but forced her body to keep position as she felt the life force and heartbeat slowly fade to nothing. She finally stepped back to watch the next demonstration.

She watched, horrified as her trainer bit down in the tiny kits head. She remembered from her days in the Windclan nursery, her fathers deputy's kits. They had been just as tiny when she left, being about 2 moons younger than she. She couldn't help imagining them in the place of this kit. It didn't deserve this. She figured it would serve better to be raised in the Syndicate, not killed like this. She watched as the blood stained the fur around Brokens muzzle, the gore of the scene was something she had never imagined seeing this young. It terrified her, so much that her eyes started burning with the incoming tears. She blinked rapidly, forcing them away, but turned her head when one slipped out and ran a coarse down her cheek. She shook her head forcefully. Murder was to be committed when there was a wrong doing, or someone in the way of goals, or a trueley evil cat who needed punishing. Never, in her mind, did she think that it was to be done like this. As Broken ordered her to move in for a kill, she moved to one of the remaining kits. She frowned, holding back the urge to cry, although she knew it wouldn't last long. Her mouth still felt the taste of the blood, different from that of prey, and not in a pleasant way either. Forest broke, right there in the middle of the clearing, in front of two kits and her new Trainer who seemed to expect so much from her. "I-I can't B-broken! I-I'm s-sorry, I j-just c-can't." She sobbed as she rested her Ebony colored head against the ground, tears flowing down her face like the river that had lined the Windclan territory. She felt bad, but she knew she couldn't kill the innocent kits, she just couldn't.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 30th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Wow, talk about starting off easy lol)
Forest rushed into the den behind her new trainer. She wore a grin, excitement pulsing through her as she was ready to begin training. She was glad though that Broken had decided to start immediately. As she let her pastel green hues rest on the apprentices, who were older than her, and the kits, several moons younger, her cheerful spirits crashed. It wasn't a simple crash either. She could feel the weight drop in her stomach as she realized what was going to happen. Her paws were rooted to the spot, refusing to take a step closer. As she watched her trainer, dash around like an expert, landing blows and taking them out, one by one, her jaw hung open in astonishment. She was completely stricken with fear. She was appalled by the sight, one apprentice down, then two, then three. All dead now and she couldn't help wondering why the other three were still around. As she listened to the trainer give the word to kill them she was completely frozen to the spot. "B-but Broken, I've never trained or anything bef-" she stopped short. She couldn't fail now, or else she might be Broken's next practice dummy for killing in the most painful and torturous ways.

She stepped forwards, swallowing all her fear, pushing all her doubts to the farthest corner of her mind. She bushed up her pelt as she faced the first apprentice. She slitted her eyes and pulled her ears taut against her head. She crouched down and gave the signal with her tail for one apprentice to advance. She realized the mistake too late. The apprentices were scared for their life, but too scared of Broken to do or say anything, but now that it was Forest's turn, they had better odds. The remaining three rushed her, and she was almost immediately overwhelmed. She unsheathed her claws quickly and landed clumsy blows to whatever she could find. As one cat swiped her hind leg and ran around by her tail, she kicked out, pleased to feel her leg connect with the legs of a cat. She turned around to face the cat, a snarl forming in her lips, but another swiped her side, drawing blood. She yowled in pain and swirled around to the cat. She unleaded a fury of claws in the cats face, scratching its nose, eyes, ears, whatever her claws touched. She felt adrenaline coursing through her, but she still didn't want this. She looked at the two apprentices still standing and gave a hushed hiss. "Go, run, try and go home." She said desperately. To her delight as she rushed forwards, not wanting a broken to be suspicious, one apprentice fled the scene, bolting out the entrance and away into the territory. She attacked the one still on its paws flailing around, untrained and unprepared. She was able to drive the cat against the wall forcing it closer, with less room to move. She lunged forwards, teeth bared and claws outstretched. The apprentice flew over her head and bolted for the Clans. Secretly, she was relieved, but she let out a snarl of frustration as she turned back to the one still dazed on the ground. She knew it would never make it to the territory, she had gotten lucky with the blow. As she moved in and stood, looming over the apprentice, it looked up as if pleading for help. She hesitated a moment and froze. Was this how her father had done it back in Windclan? Standing over them, watching as they pleaded for mercy. She couldn't help thinking that it wasn't. When he robbed Dapplestar of a life, she had been told she went down fighting, never like this. That death was ine for control of power, this was unnecessary and cold blooded. Nonetheless she had to, for fear of Broken. She whispered a quiet 'I'm Sorry' and bit her teeth firmly into its neck. She almost flinched away as the tangy metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, but forced her body to keep position as she felt the life force and heartbeat slowly fade to nothing. She finally stepped back to watch the next demonstration.

She watched, horrified as her trainer bit down in the tiny kits head. She remembered from her days in the Windclan nursery, her fathers deputy's kits. They had been just as tiny when she left, being about 2 moons younger than she. She couldn't help imagining them in the place of this kit. It didn't deserve this. She figured it would serve better to be raised in the Syndicate, not killed like this. She watched as the blood stained the fur around Brokens muzzle, the gore of the scene was something she had never imagined seeing this young. It terrified her, so much that her eyes started burning with the incoming tears. She blinked rapidly, forcing them away, but turned her head when one slipped out and ran a coarse down her cheek. She shook her head forcefully. Murder was to be committed when there was a wrong doing, or someone in the way of goals, or a trueley evil cat who needed punishing. Never, in her mind, did she think that it was to be done like this. As Broken ordered her to move in for a kill, she moved to one of the remaining kits. She frowned, holding back the urge to cry, although she knew it wouldn't last long. Her mouth still felt the taste of the blood, different from that of prey, and not in a pleasant way either. Forest broke, right there in the middle of the clearing, in front of two kits and her new Trainer who seemed to expect so much from her. "I-I can't B-broken! I-I'm s-sorry, I j-just c-can't." She sobbed as she rested her Ebony colored head against the ground, tears flowing down her face like the river that had lined the Windclan territory. She felt bad, but she knew she couldn't kill the innocent kits, she just couldn't.
Broken narrowed his eyes at his Trainee. She had been off to a good start until one had fled from her. He growled lowly but decided to wait and see what she did with the kits. Once she dropped to the ground, tears streaming, Broken stood over her, over-looking the gore of the scene. He snarled, raised his paw, unsheathed his claws, and clawed Forest's cheek. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM, MOUSE-BRAIN!" He shouted, most likely enough for the entire forest to hear. He took a deep breath as he stared deathly into Forest's eyes, his red eyes seeming to glow. He kept them narrowed, knowing he was serious. "We'll be back tomorrow.. For now, we'll have to shelter these disgraces and bring them back out for tomorrow." He began padding to the DS Camp, but turned around only for a quick moment. "With that attitude, you may as well stay a hunter." He scoffed.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old January 30th, 2017, 09:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Broken narrowed his eyes at his Trainee. She had been off to a good start until one had fled from her. He growled lowly but decided to wait and see what she did with the kits. Once she dropped to the ground, tears streaming, Broken stood over her, over-looking the gore of the scene. He snarled, raised his paw, unsheathed his claws, and clawed Forest's cheek. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL THEM, MOUSE-BRAIN!" He shouted, most likely enough for the entire forest to hear. He took a deep breath as he stared deathly into Forest's eyes, his red eyes seeming to glow. He kept them narrowed, knowing he was serious. "We'll be back tomorrow.. For now, we'll have to shelter these disgraces and bring them back out for tomorrow." He began padding to the DS Camp, but turned around only for a quick moment. "With that attitude, you may as well stay a hunter." He scoffed.
Forest didn't dare look up at her trainer, she was already distract enough. She knew that if she looked into Brokens eyes, she would see anger, or rage, disappointment, or something completely different. She realized she had failed her task and continued to beat herself up for it. She had failed, what would her father think? He certainly would not approve, that was certain. She felt bad, but was able to clear away the tears, stop the snuffling. She raised her head to mutter. "L-look Broken I'm sorry, b-it I-" she was stopped short as a wail of fear escaped her as Brokens claws sliced down the side of her face. She stepped back, raising a paw to her cheek. She dabbed at the sticky red blood that slowly leaked from the wound. Horror struck, she gaze in fear at her trainer as he stalked away. His last words stung her. She wanted to be like her father. And the Syndicate was not like the Clans, you had to choose your role, not switch. If she couldn't impress Broken, she would be a hunter, failing both her father and mother, which to her was the biggest failure of them all.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 31st, 2017, 02:35 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forest didn't dare look up at her trainer, she was already distract enough. She knew that if she looked into Brokens eyes, she would see anger, or rage, disappointment, or something completely different. She realized she had failed her task and continued to beat herself up for it. She had failed, what would her father think? He certainly would not approve, that was certain. She felt bad, but was able to clear away the tears, stop the snuffling. She raised her head to mutter. "L-look Broken I'm sorry, b-it I-" she was stopped short as a wail of fear escaped her as Brokens claws sliced down the side of her face. She stepped back, raising a paw to her cheek. She dabbed at the sticky red blood that slowly leaked from the wound. Horror struck, she gaze in fear at her trainer as he stalked away. His last words stung her. She wanted to be like her father. And the Syndicate was not like the Clans, you had to choose your role, not switch. If she couldn't impress Broken, she would be a hunter, failing both her father and mother, which to her was the biggest failure of them all.
(Go to the Camp Thread now :3)

Character Site!

Old February 28th, 2017, 12:22 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Ajax. A creamy white Tom with a scar trailing down the side of his face symbolized the fact you wouldn't want to mess with him. The fact his shoulders slumped over in a careless demeanour or that his claws were permanently out due to be crushed by rock fall. Caused by enemy cats of course. Never would the arrogant Tom allow himself to be injured or downed by nature. Never. His icy blue eyes scanned the clearing for the small she cat placed under his care. Amya was it? Well she was late and Ajax wasn't too pleased to sit out here looking like he was lost. His tail lashed in anger as his charcoal paws anticipatingly tapped the ground. Each second that passed his irritation grew another level until he finally gave up waiting for her. He stood with a huff and turned towards the bushes that lead him out of the training area. Then taking a few long strides reached the edge of the clearing.

@Nighty
Don't post if you can't. I'm not holding you to it.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 28th, 2017, 07:20 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post
Ajax. A creamy white Tom with a scar trailing down the side of his face symbolized the fact you wouldn't want to mess with him. The fact his shoulders slumped over in a careless demeanour or that his claws were permanently out due to be crushed by rock fall. Caused by enemy cats of course. Never would the arrogant Tom allow himself to be injured or downed by nature. Never. His icy blue eyes scanned the clearing for the small she cat placed under his care. Amya was it? Well she was late and Ajax wasn't too pleased to sit out here looking like he was lost. His tail lashed in anger as his charcoal paws anticipatingly tapped the ground. Each second that passed his irritation grew another level until he finally gave up waiting for her. He stood with a huff and turned towards the bushes that lead him out of the training area. Then taking a few long strides reached the edge of the clearing.

@Nighty
Don't post if you can't. I'm not holding you to it.
The young lynx like feline had watched her trainer leave the camp. She had stayed behind in the shadows until Ajax had left,then followed, slowly and steadily. This was her first official training session, but she was more than ready for it. She knew she had to impress him, and that she had to make a better entrance tan just, walking in. Seriously, where was the fun in that? Amya ran stealthily through the territory, and when she had seen the beginning of the training area, she climbed. Her dusty, mottled brown pelt helped her to camouflage into her surrounds, but her small stump of a tail was throwing her off balance. She quickly heaved her way up to a branch that extended it's branch over the clearing. Cautiously and steadily, she moved along the branch until she was right above the clearing. With a mischievous little purr, she bunched her muscles and prepared to leap down. Unfortunately, the limb snapped beneath her paws before she could do so. With a loud crack she came tumbling down into the clearing. She hit the ground rather hard, but rolled away. She sprang lightly back to her paws, hissing in frustration. "Fox dung!" she spat. She turned her angry gaze over to her trainer who seemed to be loosing hope and getting ready to leave. "Oh now your leaving? The party's only just begun!" she called happily.