Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Orangepaw sat down,"So what do you do in your free time?" He asked,"Besides talking to me." He added in. Smiling more.
(Happy Thanksgiving)
“Train, do apprentice duties, nothing special,” she said smiling.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:44 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Bagerclaw spotted her and slowly padded over to her. He dipped his head and grinned before saying, “hello mostytuft” he sat down across from her and licked his paw before drawing it over his ear
Mistytuft looked at the tom in alarm. Tail folding around her paws. She wondered how he could just do that. Know her name and walk up to her. Yes, her family was popular but manly feared. It was awkward yes, but also good. She recalled the tom's name, remembering back at all the ceremonies she had been to. "Bagerclaw," Misty mewed with the tip of her head.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:06 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[psst. Pearl can hear, she just can't speak c;]
Pearlpaw felt her own fur heat up once Onyxpaw caught her staring. How embarrassing... she thought to herself, averting her icy blue hues away very suddenly. She found herself curling up a little bit, clearly embarrassed to have been caught. Somehow this was like she was hiding herself? Maybe he'd keep walking past if she didn't look at him. The concept of 'if I can't see you, you can't see me' forcing itself through her mind. She knew that wasn't how it worked though so once she heard the soft paw steps from her friend, she forced herself to uncurl and looked towards him. The glance was quick, just to check where he was. Well. That was until she felt his presence besides her. So, Pearlpaw took a deep breath and looked at the handsome young tom. She appreciated his actions and the fact he was one of her only friends here. She'd grown accustomed to how he chose to communicate with her, it helped her learn body language easier and it was their own secret language. No one else knew what the two were attempting to say half the time. So when he started gesturing towards her in the way he normally did, she couldn't stop the cute little smile from crossing her face. She simply nodded towards him, signaling she was fine before gesturing her head towards him as a response of 'and you?'. It was the best she got before she looked towards the camp entrance. Perhaps she should suggest hunting? Or a patrol?
[ oops, my bad, I always get mute & deaf confused. thanks for correcting me, and thank you for playing it off so well! c= ]

Onyxpaw found Pearlpaw's actions rather adorable. He had observed the way she seemed to shrink into herself as if she wasn't particularly eager to be seen. However, it made Onyxpaw wonder if she'd rather be alone than with him, but he wasn't interested in leaving. After all, he'd walked all the way over here... When Pearlpaw smiled cutely at him, Onyxpaw felt a grin stretch across his muzzle. He couldn't explain what the grin was for - it was not out of pride or excitement, but it seemed to be a genuine reaction to Pearlpaw's own smile. Like dominoes. When one domino falls, the rest follow.

He chuckled softly and nodded when Pearlpaw questioned his own well-being. Onyxpaw followed her gaze to the camp entrance, tilting his head slightly to the side as he tried to determine what she was thinking. He wondered what others thought of them - of Pearlpaw and Onyxpaw - when the two were communicating. Their clanmates must think them insane! Onyxpaw could somewhat understand their take on the situation. Wouldn't it be quite odd to see two felines nodding and smiling, flicking their muzzles in random directions, laughing at nothing? He laughed quietly at the thought before focusing on whatever Pearlpaw was looking at.

He inched forward, glancing at Pearlpaw curiously. Onyxpaw's head was cocked, his eyes narrowed, and a distinct frown could be found on his face. These were all signs of confusion, and he maintained this expression as he continued to attempt to follow her gaze. His own gaze fell on the fresh-kill pile, as he assumed Pearlpaw had been looking that way. ``Are you hungry?`` he questioned, looking over to the she-cat. Onyxpaw knew he shouldn't of eaten his vole so fast!
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:19 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mistytuft looked at the tom in alarm. Tail folding around her paws. She wondered how he could just do that. Know her name and walk up to her. Yes, her family was popular but manly feared. It was awkward yes, but also good. She recalled the tom's name, remembering back at all the ceremonies she had been to. "Bagerclaw," Misty mewed with the tip of her head.
He nodded, “so you remember me huh?” He shook his head st himself. “What have you been up to?” He was scared she might try to scratch him or something but he remained calm and kept his courage
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

(Happy Thanksgiving)
“Train, do apprentice duties, nothing special,” she said smiling.
He smiled,” I enjoy walking or basking in the sun...call me an elder if you want.” He laughed lightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Okapi
As sunlight broke through the dense trees and shone into the den within the Shadowclan camp, the small form of Newtpaw shifted in her nest as her eyes flickered open, bright light temporarily blinding her for a moment as she uttered a small groan-like sound and rolled onto her side, away from the sunlight as she realized that it was finally morning and time to get up for yet another training session with her mentor, Raspberrybubble, in the chilling cold weather. It was not that long now until the cold season would be upon them now, where there would be white snow everywhere and cats would have a miserable time hunting and just getting through each day until Newleaf would finally come around. The small brown-and-white shecat knew that it wasn’t doing her any good though just sitting around and complaining though, so with a tiresome huff, she lifted herself up to her paws and stretched out with a yawn stirring from her now. Newtpaw looked around for a moment at the other peacefully sleeping bodies of apprentices, wondering if they had the same thoughts as her about the cold season. She shook her head though, pulling away from these thoughts as she walked out into the spacious clearing where a bone-chilling breeze ruffled through her fur and made the shecat shiver, but she said nothing as she took a seat under a nearby tree and awaited her mentor to join her. It was getting to a point where she would know almost everything that one would need to know when it came to being a warrior, so Newtpaw couldn’t help but wonder if Raspberrybubble thought she was ready to become a warrior? She didn’t rush this though, knowing that patience was important when it came to such things.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@Okapi
As sunlight broke through the dense trees and shone into the den within the Shadowclan camp, the small form of Newtpaw shifted in her nest as her eyes flickered open, bright light temporarily blinding her for a moment as she uttered a small groan-like sound and rolled onto her side, away from the sunlight as she realized that it was finally morning and time to get up for yet another training session with her mentor, Raspberrybubble, in the chilling cold weather. It was not that long now until the cold season would be upon them now, where there would be white snow everywhere and cats would have a miserable time hunting and just getting through each day until Newleaf would finally come around. The small brown-and-white shecat knew that it wasn’t doing her any good though just sitting around and complaining though, so with a tiresome huff, she lifted herself up to her paws and stretched out with a yawn stirring from her now. Newtpaw looked around for a moment at the other peacefully sleeping bodies of apprentices, wondering if they had the same thoughts as her about the cold season. She shook her head though, pulling away from these thoughts as she walked out into the spacious clearing where a bone-chilling breeze ruffled through her fur and made the shecat shiver, but she said nothing as she took a seat under a nearby tree and awaited her mentor to join her. It was getting to a point where she would know almost everything that one would need to know when it came to being a warrior, so Newtpaw couldn’t help but wonder if Raspberrybubble thought she was ready to become a warrior? She didn’t rush this though, knowing that patience was important when it came to such things.
(How long irl should she be an apprentice)
Rasberrybubble saw Newtpaw as she was stepping out of the warrior’s den The air is getting brisk and I almost can see my breathe... she shivered a little and shook it off, she knew a race to the training cave probably would warm them up. She hoped Newtpaw would understand the point of that. Her russet colored pelt was rumpled, as usual, she probably had fleas or ticks due to not grooming, her defense in leafbare was that is was too cold to wet her fur to groom it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
(How long irl should she be an apprentice)
Rasberrybubble saw Newtpaw as she was stepping out of the warrior’s den The air is getting brisk and I almost can see my breathe... she shivered a little and shook it off, she knew a race to the training cave probably would warm them up. She hoped Newtpaw would understand the point of that. Her russet colored pelt was rumpled, as usual, she probably had fleas or ticks due to not grooming, her defense in leafbare was that is was too cold to wet her fur to groom it.
“I wish I could’ve been one of those cats with long fur..” Newtpaw mumbled under her breath, “Lucky mousebrains..” Despite being already a short munchkin, she also had to deal with being a cat with a very thin pelt of fur, which meant life would truly become more difficult once the cold season rolled around for the forest. The apprentice shook her head, knowing that it wasn’t very nice to think so negatively like this, since she was always so positive in the past when it came to bad things like this. However, ever since the flood that destroyed their camp many moons ago, she never seemed to truly recover from that - losing her closest friend and having so many nightmares from that day, it had changed who she once was. Newtpaw’s ears twitched with interest as she spotted Raspberrybubble leaving the warmth of the warrior den, seeming to be just as displeased about the chilly weather as she was. “Good morning, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw greeted her mentor, giving a slight dip of her head as she stood up to address the older feline, “What do you have planned for today’s training session, if I may ask?”
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“I wish I could’ve been one of those cats with long fur..” Newtpaw mumbled under her breath, “Lucky mousebrains..” Despite being already a short munchkin, she also had to deal with being a cat with a very thin pelt of fur, which meant life would truly become more difficult once the cold season rolled around for the forest. The apprentice shook her head, knowing that it wasn’t very nice to think so negatively like this, since she was always so positive in the past when it came to bad things like this. However, ever since the flood that destroyed their camp many moons ago, she never seemed to truly recover from that - losing her closest friend and having so many nightmares from that day, it had changed who she once was. Newtpaw’s ears twitched with interest as she spotted Raspberrybubble leaving the warmth of the warrior den, seeming to be just as displeased about the chilly weather as she was. “Good morning, Raspberrybubble.” Newtpaw greeted her mentor, giving a slight dip of her head as she stood up to address the older feline, “What do you have planned for today’s training session, if I may ask?”
She flicked her tail to Newtpaw,” I was thinking to warm up we race to the training cave then perfect your battle traiing, your almost a warrior after all.” She meowed thoughtfully.

Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
She flicked her tail to Newtpaw,” I was thinking to warm up we race to the training cave then perfect your battle traiing, your almost a warrior after all.” She meowed thoughtfully.
The short female gave her mentor a sweetened smile, dipping her head with a gentle nod. “That sounds like a wonderful idea.” She said with a purr, her tail lashing behind her excitedly, “With the cold moons almost upon us, it would be nice to warm ourselves up with some well-deserved exercise. Do you really think that I am ready to become a warrior?” Her eyes shone with happiness and excitement, knowing that a long time ago, she had doubted herself when the thought of becoming a warrior was almost impossible for her because of her shortened legs or something. Life had become so difficult in the past few moons, but with the help of Raspberrybubble, it all seemed to turn around and become good once more. The munchkin looked to the training cave that was across the clearing, hidden slightly by some trees of the woodland area, awaiting for her mentor to start the race - Newtpaw knew that she could win if she tried hard enough to achieve such. She was determined to be the best darn warrior that she could ever be in her lifetime.
Closed Thread