Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Shaking her head, a smirk on her face, Flashpaw moved her face a bit away from Vixenpaw’s. “Not quite,” she purred silkily. Realizing very quickly she had more power in this situation then the other she-cat, the molly flicked her ear casually. “I don’t have to take you anywhere. I’m an apprentice. I can go where I please. I’m not confined to camp. For as much as I care, I could leave and go back to my nest right now, and you’d have nothing to tell Goldenstar.” It was true. Apprentices were technically allowed out of camp whenever they want. She would say that she could also tell Goldenstar- wait! That was it! Yes, Vixenpaw was a snarky little mischievous feline. But if so, why would Goldenstar ever even believe her? “It’s not like he’d believe you- a sassy, know-it-all liar- anyway.” This little apprentice had nothing on her back, even if she managed to convince their leader.
Vixenpaw gave a little shrug. "Yes, I suppose you could do that. Go on back to your nest and be good. But then you'd miss out on whatever you snuck out to do. And you were sneaking you little sneak," the shecat purred. "I saw you working very hard at not being spotted. And why so cruel in the first place," Vixenpaw whined, pretending to sound hurt. "I show concern about a dear clanmate going off somewhere alone and ask to come along, and I'm greeted with suspicion." Vixenpaw slowly shook her head as she sighed a long-suffering sigh of the unjustly judged.

Old February 24th, 2018, 07:43 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw gave a little shrug. "Yes, I suppose you could do that. Go on back to your nest and be good. But then you'd miss out on whatever you snuck out to do. And you were sneaking you little sneak," the shecat purred. "I saw you working very hard at not being spotted. And why so cruel in the first place," Vixenpaw whined, pretending to sound hurt. "I show concern about a dear clanmate going off somewhere alone and ask to come along, and I'm greeted with suspicion." Vixenpaw slowly shook her head as she sighed a long-suffering sigh of the unjustly judged.
Rolling her eyes at the immature act of “hurt feelings”, she shrugged once more. “It’s not urgent. I can go tomorrow, or next moon, or the moon after that.” It really wasn’t true, an act like the rest of her show of personality, but she refused to be wrong in front of this arrogant molly. It wasn’t irritating just talking to her, the way she primps and preens and acts like she’s the most important cat in the world. Inwardly, Flashpaw sniffed. She didn’t seem all that amazing to her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:51 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
Vixenpaw padded across the clearing and picked up a lizard in her mouth. Her stomach growled, she had just woken up and was starving. The apprentice padded back over to a group of other apprentices and started eating with them. I can't wait to train today, thought Vixenpaw to herself. She could feel the excitement rising up in her as she busily gulped down her prey. "Soon I'll be catching my own prey," Vixenpaw proudly meowed to the other apprentices. "Not if I do first!" Said the she-cat next to Vixenpaw, as the apprentice lunged to jump on her. Vixenpaw just dodged to the side, and pinned the apprentice to the ground, "yeah right!" She chuckled, as the apprentices started play-fighting together.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:00 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
Vixenpaw padded across the clearing and picked up a lizard in her mouth. Her stomach growled, she had just woken up and was starving. The apprentice padded back over to a group of other apprentices and started eating with them. I can't wait to train today, thought Vixenpaw to herself. She could feel the excitement rising up in her as she busily gulped down her prey. "Soon I'll be catching my own prey," Vixenpaw proudly meowed to the other apprentices. "Not if I do first!" Said the she-cat next to Vixenpaw, as the apprentice lunged to jump on her. Vixenpaw just dodged to the side, and pinned the apprentice to the ground, "yeah right!" She chuckled, as the apprentices started play-fighting together.
Nightpelt moved through the warriors den exit, glancing around the camp. Sleep still filled the Senior warriors eyes, but she knew she would have to fully wake up soon. Nightpelt shook the sleep away before making her way over to Vixenpaw and the other apprentices. "You might want to eat before we leave, because when we go hunting we aren't able to eat what we kill." meowed Nightpelt, pushing her apprentice onto her back. She pinned Vixenpaw to the ground, letting out a light chuckle.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Nightpelt moved through the warriors den exit, glancing around the camp. Sleep still filled the Senior warriors eyes, but she knew she would have to fully wake up soon. Nightpelt shook the sleep away before making her way over to Vixenpaw and the other apprentices. "You might want to eat before we leave, because when we go hunting we aren't able to eat what we kill." meowed Nightpelt, pushing her apprentice onto her back. She pinned Vixenpaw to the ground, letting out a light chuckle.
Vixenpaw squirmed out from under Nightpelt's grasp, and shook the dirt from her pelt. "What do you mean, we can't eat what we catch?" Asked Vixenpaw, as she cocked her head to one side.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:30 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Vixenpaw squirmed out from under Nightpelt's grasp, and shook the dirt from her pelt. "What do you mean, we can't eat what we catch?" Asked Vixenpaw, as she cocked her head to one side.
Nightstep got off of her apprentice with a roll of her eyes. "The clan must be fed first before you can eat. If you eat the prey you catch after you have caught it, you are breaking the warrior code." replied the molly.

Old February 25th, 2018, 02:40 AM

Quote:

Nightstep got off of her apprentice with a roll of her eyes. "The clan must be fed first before you can eat. If you eat the prey you catch after you have caught it, you are breaking the warrior code." replied the molly.
"oh," Vixenpaw groaned, "well I'm still going to eat the first thing I catch!" She tilted her head up slightly and puffed out her chest. As if I'm going to give up my first ever catch, Vixenpaw thought to herself.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:44 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"oh," Vixenpaw groaned, "well I'm still going to eat the first thing I catch!" She tilted her head up slightly and puffed out her chest. As if I'm going to give up my first ever catch, Vixenpaw thought to herself.
Nightstep let out a purr, touching Vixenpaw's back with her tail tip. "Don't worry. I know a hiding spot for your first kill. As soon as everyone has their share than you can go back to receive it." meowed Nightstep with a dip her her small head.

Old February 25th, 2018, 03:00 AM

Quote:

Nightstep let out a purr, touching Vixenpaw's back with her tail tip. "Don't worry. I know a hiding spot for your first kill. As soon as everyone has their share than you can go back to receive it." meowed Nightstep with a dip her her small head.
"That sounds great!" Chirped Vixenpaw as she sprung to her paws, "Let's go now!" Said the apprentice excitedly, already starting to trot towards the entrance of the camp
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Rolling her eyes at the immature act of “hurt feelings”, she shrugged once more. “It’s not urgent. I can go tomorrow, or next moon, or the moon after that.” It really wasn’t true, an act like the rest of her show of personality, but she refused to be wrong in front of this arrogant molly. It wasn’t irritating just talking to her, the way she primps and preens and acts like she’s the most important cat in the world. Inwardly, Flashpaw sniffed. She didn’t seem all that amazing to her.
Vixenpaw narrowed her eyes with a smirk, not believing the other apprentice for a moment what she said that whatever it was could wait. She decided to casually call her bluff. "Go on then," she said simply. With that, the apprentice began busily grooming her pelt, staying right where she was so she could see what Flashpaw did next.

Closed Thread