Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2018, 10:30 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw narrowed her eyes with a smirk, not believing the other apprentice for a moment what she said that whatever it was could wait. She decided to casually call her bluff. "Go on then," she said simply. With that, the apprentice began busily grooming her pelt, staying right where she was so she could see what Flashpaw did next.
And with that, the molly set off back to her nest. She was not going to give the she-cat the satisfaction of- then she remembered exactly what she was doing. Flashpaw was going to Branchpaw’s grave. It’s not like the Vixenpaw would be interested in coming with her. She would simply say what she was going to do, and the finicky feline would leave out of boredom. So, with that, the truly emotionless molly turned around and looked the other apprentice dead in the eye. “Okay, fine, you can come with me. I’m going to my best friend’s grave. Sounds like such a fun adventure, doesn’t it.” Shouldering past her, she continued down the slight decline towards a flat area of grassland. In daylight, it had rays of sunshine spilling over it, but now, in the nighttime? It was plain and boring to most. To her, even with barely being able to see, it was the most special place on earth to her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 25th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
And with that, the molly set off back to her nest. She was not going to give the she-cat the satisfaction of- then she remembered exactly what she was doing. Flashpaw was going to Branchpaw’s grave. It’s not like the Vixenpaw would be interested in coming with her. She would simply say what she was going to do, and the finicky feline would leave out of boredom. So, with that, the truly emotionless molly turned around and looked the other apprentice dead in the eye. “Okay, fine, you can come with me. I’m going to my best friend’s grave. Sounds like such a fun adventure, doesn’t it.” Shouldering past her, she continued down the slight decline towards a flat area of grassland. In daylight, it had rays of sunshine spilling over it, but now, in the nighttime? It was plain and boring to most. To her, even with barely being able to see, it was the most special place on earth to her.
Vixenpaw looked up from her gorgeous pelt, triumph in her amber eyes even as Flashpaw rudely bumped her on the way through. "It beats sitting around here," she replied, following after Flashpaw as she made her way through the woods. Rays of pale moonlight bathed the forest floor. To Vixenpaw, this was just another random spot in the woods, but she could tell from the revelry in Flashpaw's gaze, that this was a place of great importance. The mahogany-furred shecat gave her chest fur a few brisk licks to tidy up her pelt, then turned to Flashpaw. "So, did you do it?" she asked matter-of-factly. Vixenpaw didn't particularly care either way. She didn't feel afraid, but merely curious, and perhaps a little interested in seeing how Flashpaw would react to such a direct question about what went on that night. After all, it seemed no one knew. And that was just too boring.

Old February 25th, 2018, 10:53 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw looked up from her gorgeous pelt, triumph in her amber eyes even as Flashpaw rudely bumped her on the way through. "It beats sitting around here," she replied, following after Flashpaw as she made her way through the woods. Rays of pale moonlight bathed the forest floor. To Vixenpaw, this was just another random spot in the woods, but she could tell from the revelry in Flashpaw's gaze, that this was a place of great importance. The mahogany-furred shecat gave her chest fur a few brisk licks to tidy up her pelt, then turned to Flashpaw. "So, did you do it?" she asked matter-of-factly. Vixenpaw didn't particularly care either way. She didn't feel afraid, but merely curious, and perhaps a little interested in seeing how Flashpaw would react to such a direct question about what went on that night. After all, it seemed no one knew. And that was just too boring.
Gaining a slight pick of annoyance at Vixenpaw's response, and the fact that she was going to follow her, Flashpaw sat at the small grassland. I'm so sorry. I know I say that every time, but I'm sorry. After only a moment of staring at Branchpaw's grave, the other apprentice quite bluntly asked if she had "done it". This infuriated Flashpaw practically to the brink of tears. Whipping around to face the she-cat, she barked, "You honestly think I would brutally murder my best friend to the point where the body was barely identifiable? That I would assassinate my only friend in this world?" A single tear streamed out of one eye and dropped on the grave below her feet. She turned around, her breathing raggedy and short, as though she had just run across the world with congestion without stopping. "Just leave me alone," she croaked finally, laying down and burying her head between her paws.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Blazingstar nodded a little, unsure of what to say next. He appreciated that Goldenstar tried to understand the whole thing, but he knew the leaders would always think differently. Each leader would've handled the situation differently and there was always going to be that barrier. Slowly Blazingstar rose to his paws, taking a deep breath. "Well if there's nothing else you'd like to discuss, I'll be on my way. I'm sure you and your clan would appreciate not seeing us around for a while," he concluded, giving Goldenstar a moment to respond before turning and walking himself to the entrance. He let out a small breath, preparing himself for the trek home. He just hoped the ShadowClan leader would remember this in the future.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Gaining a slight pick of annoyance at Vixenpaw's response, and the fact that she was going to follow her, Flashpaw sat at the small grassland. I'm so sorry. I know I say that every time, but I'm sorry. After only a moment of staring at Branchpaw's grave, the other apprentice quite bluntly asked if she had "done it". This infuriated Flashpaw practically to the brink of tears. Whipping around to face the she-cat, she barked, "You honestly think I would brutally murder my best friend to the point where the body was barely identifiable? That I would assassinate my only friend in this world?" A single tear streamed out of one eye and dropped on the grave below her feet. She turned around, her breathing raggedy and short, as though she had just run across the world with congestion without stopping. "Just leave me alone," she croaked finally, laying down and burying her head between her paws.
A bit surprised by Flashpaw's outburst, Vixenpaw watched in silence with her head cocked curiously as the shecat sank to the ground. Silently, she looked at the spot where the apprentice had been buried. Vixenpaw could not remember a time she ever spoke to Branchpaw. She couldn't say what their voice sounded like, or what their favorite prey had been. She couldn't really say that about any of the other apprentices. Vixenpaw had practically made it her mission to avoid forming friendships with any clanmate. What was the point? Her father had abandoned her in Shadowclan, and he was the one cat who was supposed to love her. Why would a cat she wasn't even kin to care? But something deep within gave a twinging ache as she saw Flashpaw cover her face. It wasn't sadness exactly, but it occurred to her that if she were to die tomorrow, no one would cry for her the way Flashpaw was crying for Branchpaw. At last she quietly said, "Sorry. Just, no one seems to know what happened is all."

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Maplekit purred as she tossed the ball into the air. “Here!” She batted it at him, and the moss flew through the air like a sparrow. Maplekit crouched, waiting for its return.
@Panic! (at the Disco)
Spiritstorm batted the ball of moss back towards the kit, amused. He felt a warm little feeling in his chest. Being able to play this game - act like a kit free from judgement - made him feel a bit at ease. And Maplekit was contagiously enthusiastic.
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@2018 Okapi
“Another day, another training session..” The small apprentice murmured under her breath as she slipped out from the shaded space of the den and into the warm, sunlit clearing of Shadowclan’s camp that Newtpaw knew so very well now. All around her, she could see other cats, from queens to warriors, awaking and coming out from their designated dens to greet this new day with a full night’s rest behind them. This was the last thing on Newtpaw’s mind, however, and she was eager to find Raspberrybubble. As moons passed by in the munchkin's life, she knew that her warrior ceremony was so close to happening - to earn her name and finally some respect after all the hard work she had done. She glanced around the clearing, but to her dismay, the older shecat was nowhere to be seen - which made her assume that she was still in the nursery with Eclipsekit or something along those lines. Newtpaw was tempted to go and get her mentor so that they could start today’s training as soon as possible, but even she wasn’t that foolish, knowing that it would be seen as an impatient, disrespectful act to rush things, especially this early in the morning. It made the apprentice grit her teeth together, but was able to control her own desires and pass time by with getting something to eat. That would help her focus more today anyways, wouldn’t it? Shaking her head to clear her mind, the shecat scampered over to the freshkill pile and quietly took a scrawny lizard from the pile, taking a seat in the loose dirt nearby as she quickly started to bite into the rubbery creature, keeping one eye on her surroundings in case something happened.
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
@2018 Okapi
“Another day, another training session..” The small apprentice murmured under her breath as she slipped out from the shaded space of the den and into the warm, sunlit clearing of Shadowclan’s camp that Newtpaw knew so very well now. All around her, she could see other cats, from queens to warriors, awaking and coming out from their designated dens to greet this new day with a full night’s rest behind them. This was the last thing on Newtpaw’s mind, however, and she was eager to find Raspberrybubble. As moons passed by in the munchkin's life, she knew that her warrior ceremony was so close to happening - to earn her name and finally some respect after all the hard work she had done. She glanced around the clearing, but to her dismay, the older shecat was nowhere to be seen - which made her assume that she was still in the nursery with Eclipsekit or something along those lines. Newtpaw was tempted to go and get her mentor so that they could start today’s training as soon as possible, but even she wasn’t that foolish, knowing that it would be seen as an impatient, disrespectful act to rush things, especially this early in the morning. It made the apprentice grit her teeth together, but was able to control her own desires and pass time by with getting something to eat. That would help her focus more today anyways, wouldn’t it? Shaking her head to clear her mind, the shecat scampered over to the freshkill pile and quietly took a scrawny lizard from the pile, taking a seat in the loose dirt nearby as she quickly started to bite into the rubbery creature, keeping one eye on her surroundings in case something happened.
Rasberrybubble knew she was a little late for the two parts of Newtpaw’s final assesment,” Sorry I’m late. How about you get the apprentice duty assesment over eh? I know Fallowbreeze (my cat) wouldn’t mind it, and you might have someone else in mind. Though I probably could find the toughest elder in the clan more of a challenge. If you want to know what I’m grading on, it’s completion, your patience with the elder, and respect. So long and you do the elder duties and don’t get impatient while the elder fubbles with their words and show respect you’ll pass.” She meowed,” Can’t imagine you’ll fail that one.” She meowed shaking out her fur.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:32 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Spiritstorm batted the ball of moss back towards the kit, amused. He felt a warm little feeling in his chest. Being able to play this game - act like a kit free from judgement - made him feel a bit at ease. And Maplekit was contagiously enthusiastic.
Maplekit leapt up into the air, twisting around, her spine cracking as it stretched. She swatted at the clump of moss, bouncing it onto the dusty floor. It rolled across the small area, and Maplekit leapt after it. Her paws pounded on the ground, and she jumped over a large branch that had somehow made its way towards the nursery. Her hind paw catched on the wooden bark, and her jaw hit hard on the dirt. “Oof!” She exclaimed, cringing as a small bolt of pain shook her teeth. She sat up, rubbing her chin with a small white paw. Her fern green eyes, closed as she moved her jaw, and finding it was okay, she bounced back up towards the moss ball. She kicked it back towards Spiritstorm, and ran back, just as full of energy before her tumble.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 25th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble knew she was a little late for the two parts of Newtpaw’s final assesment,” Sorry I’m late. How about you get the apprentice duty assesment over eh? I know Fallowbreeze (my cat) wouldn’t mind it, and you might have someone else in mind. Though I probably could find the toughest elder in the clan more of a challenge. If you want to know what I’m grading on, it’s completion, your patience with the elder, and respect. So long and you do the elder duties and don’t get impatient while the elder fubbles with their words and show respect you’ll pass.” She meowed,” Can’t imagine you’ll fail that one.” She meowed shaking out her fur.
After awhile, to the small apprentice’s pure delight, Raspberrybubble finally approached her, apologizing for the delay in her training this morning. “It’s alright, we all get busy with our lives now and then.” Newtpaw remarked with a polite smile coming to her expression as she lifted her head from the morning meal that she had resting between her paws, “Elder duties, huh? That sounds wonderful. The elders have always been kind to me when I was young and I remember overhearing a few stories from them over these moons. I bet Fallowbreeze is a kindhearted cat and I will be honored to meet them.” It was true that the munchkin had never personally known an elder nor had a long interaction with one, but she knew that she could do this. Respect and kindness towards the older generation of the clans was a must for a youth such as her. With that being said, Newtpaw quickly, but not too rushingly, finished eating her morning meal and then buried the bones in some loose dirt before standing up and facing her mentor with her fluffy tail swishing behind her. “Okay, I’m all ready to go now.” She mewed, “Onward to the Elder’s Den, I assume.” The apprentice was ready for this - she could feel it in her bones and it made her prepared for the task ahead of her now. Taking a few steps now, the apprentice began heading in the direction of the den where the elders rested, hoping that this was where she would meet Fallowbreeze - that would be the most obvious place, of course.
Closed Thread