Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:18 PM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 27th, 2018, 08:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Newtpaw glanced at her mentor, the small shecat’s ears twitching when she was spoken to. “Ah, thank you.” She mewed to Raspberrybubble, dipping her head to the older female before quietly walking deeper into the den of the elderly felines and approaching the feline that matched the description the most. “Hello there! You’re Fallowbreeze, right?” The apprentice mewed, sitting down on her haunches on deciding to start a friendly conversation with this elder before starting her caring duties as an apprentice. There was no harm done in a little friendly chat, was there? Newtpaw wasn’t sure, but would take a risk in this factor, her tail curling around her paws as she wore a sweetened smile. “My name’s Newtpaw and I’ll be caring for you this beautiful morning.” She was doing her best to not act too direct or loud in her tone, being respectful and fair towards this cat that she would soon meet for the first time ever.
Raspberrybubble nodded in approval pleased that she was being respect to the elderly she-cat. She was happy that apprentice was being friendly towards Newtpaw.

Fallowbreeze glanced at Newtpaw, why in the name of Starclan is the mentor watching, is she a trouble-maker or what...well not going to judge. she smiled,” Well I am please to meet you, is you mentor watching you because you got in trouble doing this before?” She asked casually, wondering how she’d react.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 27th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ she’s pretending to be okay. ]

Thinking for a moment and trying to force an explanation into words, the she-cat finally answered, “Of course I want to know who did it! I’d love to avenge Branchpaw- I know it won’t bring him back, but at least he wouldn’t be dying like he wasn’t cared about. I just...” Clearing her throat to pause for a second, she continued more quietly, “I just don’t want to lose my temper, and have things get out of hand...”

Vixenpaw contorted her face in a scoff. “Oh, well we can’t have little Flashy losing her temper over her bestest buddy’s murder. How unbecoming would that be?” The russet furred shecat looked up at the sky and gave the other apprentice a shove with her paw. “Come on. Take me to where it actually happened. Maybe being in the same place will bring something back to you. We still have a while before the clan comes back and anyone finds us gone.”

Old February 27th, 2018, 09:52 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw contorted her face in a scoff. “Oh, well we can’t have little Flashy losing her temper over her bestest buddy’s murder. How unbecoming would that be?” The russet furred shecat looked up at the sky and gave the other apprentice a shove with her paw. “Come on. Take me to where it actually happened. Maybe being in the same place will bring something back to you. We still have a while before the clan comes back and anyone finds us gone.”
Deciding to let the first comment slide, the she-cat shrugged and looked down at the grave a little bit. For a moment, she had to think about where it had happened. Then the thoughts came crashing down on her, and she nearly toppled with the pure force of it.

”Branchpaw! Wait up!” Flashpaw laughed as she raced beside him into the woods, tail streaming behind her in the musky wind. The rustling continued, until it stopped altogether. Branchpaw stopped too. For the first time in her life, she saw him uncertain and uneasy. “What is it?” She asked, concerned. Getting to the point, as the tom was known for, he blurted, “I have liked you for a really long time now as more than a friend and I have really hoped that you felt the same way but I wanted to ask you and-“ He shut his mouth, looking mortified, and whipped around- leaving the clearing.

The flashback to one of her hard-to-grasp moments associated with her trauma was caught, and it was rocketing. He loved me. The shock of it all was overbearing, and she would need some time to think it through more thoroughly, but for now... “Okay. It’s this way.” She had a bit more renewed strength from getting a memory back- it was always stressful, but rejuvenating at the same time.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; February 27th, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Raspberrybubble nodded in approval pleased that she was being respect to the elderly she-cat. She was happy that apprentice was being friendly towards Newtpaw.

Fallowbreeze glanced at Newtpaw, why in the name of Starclan is the mentor watching, is she a trouble-maker or what...well not going to judge. she smiled,” Well I am please to meet you, is you mentor watching you because you got in trouble doing this before?” She asked casually, wondering how she’d react.
The small apprentice blinked at the elder with slight surprise at their words, glancing back at her mentor who was observing from a nearby location. “Oh, Raspberrybubble? No, no. I’m not in trouble or anything, don’t worry.” She mewed with a kindhearted purr rumbling from her throat, “She’s watching me because I’m being assessed to finally achieve my warrior name. I just have to practice caring for other cats before I can do so.” Newtpaw explained the situation to Fallowbreeze, hoping that the elder would understand. From the smile that she showed only moments before, the munchkin already had good feeling about all of this already. “Would you be okay if I checked for fur for ticks or burs?” The brown-furred female asked with politeness in her tone, knowing that she shouldn’t start her duties before asking first - it would just be plain rude and a wreck of privacy if treated otherwise.
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The small apprentice blinked at the elder with slight surprise at their words, glancing back at her mentor who was observing from a nearby location. “Oh, Raspberrybubble? No, no. I’m not in trouble or anything, don’t worry.” She mewed with a kindhearted purr rumbling from her throat, “She’s watching me because I’m being assessed to finally achieve my warrior name. I just have to practice caring for other cats before I can do so.” Newtpaw explained the situation to Fallowbreeze, hoping that the elder would understand. From the smile that she showed only moments before, the munchkin already had good feeling about all of this already. “Would you be okay if I checked for fur for ticks or burs?” The brown-furred female asked with politeness in her tone, knowing that she shouldn’t start her duties before asking first - it would just be plain rude and a wreck of privacy if treated otherwise.
Rasberrybubble gave a nod of approval, she’s doing well and I’d give her a 100 so far...

Fallowbreeze chuckled,” My, what an interesting thing. When I was an apprentice, thte apprentices never had to do apprentice duties to get the warrior name as an assesment, and when I mentored apprentices, I never made them do it.” She chuckled swishing her fur in amusement,” Yeah sure, feel free to. They probably are on my back.” She meowed happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 1st, 2018, 01:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble gave a nod of approval, she’s doing well and I’d give her a 100 so far...

Fallowbreeze chuckled,” My, what an interesting thing. When I was an apprentice, thte apprentices never had to do apprentice duties to get the warrior name as an assesment, and when I mentored apprentices, I never made them do it.” She chuckled swishing her fur in amusement,” Yeah sure, feel free to. They probably are on my back.” She meowed happily.
Even though Newtpaw was known to get herself lost in thought from time to time, she made sure to put her full attention towards Fallowbreeze as the elder spoke, telling her of how things were back when she trained her own apprentices. “It is truly fascinating to see how much clan-life has changed over the moons.” The youth remarked with a gentle mew, shifting to lie down and face the elder’s back, making sure she had a good enough angle to search for ticks and fleas or anything else that could be trapped within her fur. “So, how has your day been going so far?” Newtpaw asked, looking to the older shecat with a kindhearted smile resting on her expression, “I hear almost all the snow from Leafbare is completely gone. That sure is a relief.” A short chuckle came from her after she spoke, knowing how troublesome the snow can be for everyone - especially her with the apprentice’s shortened legs. It was a challenge getting through deepened snow. With the conversing between them going on, the brown-furred munchkin proceeded to gentle part the fur on the elder’s back, searching and picking out all little bugs and other scraps without any delay or hesitation.
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Even though Newtpaw was known to get herself lost in thought from time to time, she made sure to put her full attention towards Fallowbreeze as the elder spoke, telling her of how things were back when she trained her own apprentices. “It is truly fascinating to see how much clan-life has changed over the moons.” The youth remarked with a gentle mew, shifting to lie down and face the elder’s back, making sure she had a good enough angle to search for ticks and fleas or anything else that could be trapped within her fur. “So, how has your day been going so far?” Newtpaw asked, looking to the older shecat with a kindhearted smile resting on her expression, “I hear almost all the snow from Leafbare is completely gone. That sure is a relief.” A short chuckle came from her after she spoke, knowing how troublesome the snow can be for everyone - especially her with the apprentice’s shortened legs. It was a challenge getting through deepened snow. With the conversing between them going on, the brown-furred munchkin proceeded to gentle part the fur on the elder’s back, searching and picking out all little bugs and other scraps without any delay or hesitation.
Raspberrybubble gave a nod of approval she was really impressed with Newtpaw.

Fallowbreeze let the apprentice work,” Ehh...being an elder is a bit boring, after all, I don’t have the strength to go hunting or patrol, it’s not that fun lying in a den all day occupying the kits.” She meowed rather truthfully,” Yes does increase my chances of being able to fetch my own prey.” She added

Old March 1st, 2018, 11:31 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloverspring View Post
"That sounds great!" Chirped Vixenpaw as she sprung to her paws, "Let's go now!" Said the apprentice excitedly, already starting to trot towards the entrance of the camp
Nightstep dipped her head with a slight smile. "okay then, but stick by me at all times." meowed the senior warrior. The molly followed her apprentice with a sigh. 'I wish I was as hyperactive as shr is,' thought Nightstep.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:54 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

(( Trying a new style for ceremonies ))

Goldenstar pulled himself onto the highbranch, flinching once or twice. He could have been mistaken for an elder, but he was still reasonably young. The battles had torn everything out of him, and it was hard to get in ceremonies in that time, especially when most needed healing. However, ceremonies couldn’t be avoided, and he felt as though he had been doing that. Newleaf would be here soon, and having the clan thriving by then would be wonderful. However, he would just have to see what would happen.

“All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather beneath the highbranch!”

Now began the ceremonies, starting with the apprentince ceremonies. These were important in Golden’s eyes, as these cats were the future of Shadowclan. Sure, some of the cats would be around for a long time, but they could only be around so long. That was only one of the many reasons he found apprentinces important, Sure, he could have listed it all in one very long monologue, but he preferred not to do that.

”Twilightkit, Hawkkit, and Mistkit, could you please step forward? You three have reached the age of six moons, and, as you probably already know, that means you are ready to be apprentinced. Twilightkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Twilightpaw, and your mentor will be Liondusk, Hawkkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hawkpaw, and your mentor will be Ravenflight, and Mistkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mistpaw, and your mentor will be Hawkwing,”

As Golden repeated the words he had said so many times in the past, he tried to keep himself steady. This had been so exciting the first time he had done it, but now it just felt draining. It wasn’t usally this difficult, but he assumed there were some key facts as to why he felt this way. Gathering himself, he began to move onto the next ceremony.

”Everestpaw, Pearlpaw, Ashpaw, Mintpaw, Cedarpaw, and Creampaw, could you please step forward? I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices, they have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn. Do you five promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on, Everestpaw, you will be known as Everestpeak, Starclan honors your persistence and strength. Pearlpaw, you will be known as Pearldance, Starclan honors your loyalty and intelligence. Ashpaw, you will be known as Ashstrike, Starclan honors your loyalty and intelligence. Mintpaw, you will be known as Mintleaf, Starclan honors your loyalty and courage. Cedarpaw, you will be known as Cedarstone, Starclan honors your devotion and responsible nature. And Creampaw, you will be known as Creamdusk, Starclan honors your kindness and loyalty. We welcome you all as warriors of Shadowclan. Tonight you will be sitting vigil over the camp.”

And that was all the leader said before adjourning the meeting. He jumped off the branch, looking back at the other cats. He hoped that he was doing a good job leading, as he honestly couldn’t tell if he wasn’t doing good anymore. He believe he was, but he heard things, and some of them hurt. Well, he was leader, and he couldn’t change anything about that, nodding at the gathered cats, before padding away.
@Mystical @Owl @Shoes @Lonestar23 @DarkLeaf @Fuzzyfeline @Reverie @Dark blossom @Panic! (at the Disco) @~rattlesnake~ @Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by :blue:; March 1st, 2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Added mentions
Old March 1st, 2018, 03:39 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

@~rattlesnake~ ))

Twilightpaw glanced nervously at her new mentor. She didn't know if he would agree with her decision to be a forever queen to please her family, so she swallowed and shuffled her paws for a moment, before biting her lip for a moment and noting that even if she did get training, she could still be a queen. Just a queen with warrior training. Those existed. Female warriors had kits, so they could be queens! She just had to..have lots of kits. Or something.

Realizing she was overthinking, she blinked and walked nervously towards her mentor, nervous and tense, she looked up at him and decided she needed to actually speak. "Uh..hi," she mumbled, her voice lacking confidence as she nervously gazed around the area.
Closed Thread