Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2018, 04:19 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
(( Trying a new style for ceremonies ))

Goldenstar pulled himself onto the highbranch, flinching once or twice. He could have been mistaken for an elder, but he was still reasonably young. The battles had torn everything out of him, and it was hard to get in ceremonies in that time, especially when most needed healing. However, ceremonies couldn’t be avoided, and he felt as though he had been doing that. Newleaf would be here soon, and having the clan thriving by then would be wonderful. However, he would just have to see what would happen.

“All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather beneath the highbranch!”

Now began the ceremonies, starting with the apprentince ceremonies. These were important in Golden’s eyes, as these cats were the future of Shadowclan. Sure, some of the cats would be around for a long time, but they could only be around so long. That was only one of the many reasons he found apprentinces important, Sure, he could have listed it all in one very long monologue, but he preferred not to do that.

”Twilightkit, Hawkkit, and Mistkit, could you please step forward? You three have reached the age of six moons, and, as you probably already know, that means you are ready to be apprentinced. Twilightkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Twilightpaw, and your mentor will be Liondusk, Hawkkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hawkpaw, and your mentor will be Ravenflight, and Mistkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mistpaw, and your mentor will be Hawkwing,”

As Golden repeated the words he had said so many times in the past, he tried to keep himself steady. This had been so exciting the first time he had done it, but now it just felt draining. It wasn’t usally this difficult, but he assumed there were some key facts as to why he felt this way. Gathering himself, he began to move onto the next ceremony.

”Everestpaw, Pearlpaw, Ashpaw, Mintpaw, Cedarpaw, and Creampaw, could you please step forward? I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices, they have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn. Do you five promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this moment on, Everestpaw, you will be known as Everestpeak, Starclan honors your persistence and strength. Pearlpaw, you will be known as Pearldance, Starclan honors your loyalty and intelligence. Ashpaw, you will be known as Ashstrike, Starclan honors your loyalty and intelligence. Mintpaw, you will be known as Mintleaf, Starclan honors your loyalty and courage. Cedarpaw, you will be known as Cedarstone, Starclan honors your devotion and responsible nature. And Creampaw, you will be known as Creamdusk, Starclan honors your kindness and loyalty. We welcome you all as warriors of Shadowclan. Tonight you will be sitting vigil over the camp.”

And that was all the leader said before adjourning the meeting. He jumped off the branch, looking back at the other cats. He hoped that he was doing a good job leading, as he honestly couldn’t tell if he wasn’t doing good anymore. He believe he was, but he heard things, and some of them hurt. Well, he was leader, and he couldn’t change anything about that, nodding at the gathered cats, before padding away.
@Mystical @Owl @Shoes @Lonestar23 @DarkLeaf @Fuzzyfeline @Reverie @Dark blossom @Panic! (at the Disco) @~rattlesnake~ @Suspiciousmindz

Hawkkit was beaming as his name was called and he gladfully touched noses with new mentor and dad.
Ravenflight walked calmly towards his son even though his insides were singing and touched noses with hawkkit staring into those everglowing green eyes of his son.
Old March 1st, 2018, 08:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Deciding to let the first comment slide, the she-cat shrugged and looked down at the grave a little bit. For a moment, she had to think about where it had happened. Then the thoughts came crashing down on her, and she nearly toppled with the pure force of it.

”Branchpaw! Wait up!” Flashpaw laughed as she raced beside him into the woods, tail streaming behind her in the musky wind. The rustling continued, until it stopped altogether. Branchpaw stopped too. For the first time in her life, she saw him uncertain and uneasy. “What is it?” She asked, concerned. Getting to the point, as the tom was known for, he blurted, “I have liked you for a really long time now as more than a friend and I have really hoped that you felt the same way but I wanted to ask you and-“ He shut his mouth, looking mortified, and whipped around- leaving the clearing.

The flashback to one of her hard-to-grasp moments associated with her trauma was caught, and it was rocketing. He loved me. The shock of it all was overbearing, and she would need some time to think it through more thoroughly, but for now... “Okay. It’s this way.” She had a bit more renewed strength from getting a memory back- it was always stressful, but rejuvenating at the same time.
Pleased at the fact that the other apprentice seemed to not have a problem complying with her demand, Vixenpaw followed happily. She took a casual note of how Flashpaw seemed to have more energy now as they wove through the pine forest, their paws crunching on the needle-carpeted forest floor. Perhaps Flashpaw could just tell she'd never win an argument against Vixenpaw. She was stubborn, she'd admit that to herself at least if no one else. Maybe it was just the adventurous spirit of the full moon in the sky. But looking up, there were dark wisps of storm clouds in the air, and the smell of rain on the cold breeze.

Old March 1st, 2018, 08:35 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Lightpaw was sitting beside the clearing of the ShadowClan training ground. She was quietly waiting for her mentor Furzeberry, who had promised her that they would train sometime. But when? It seemed like Furzeberry would never be here, but he would be here eventually. Sighing, Lightpaw tapped her jet-black tail on the grass, sniffing the air.
@2018 Okapi
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 1st, 2018, 08:47 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Pleased at the fact that the other apprentice seemed to not have a problem complying with her demand, Vixenpaw followed happily. She took a casual note of how Flashpaw seemed to have more energy now as they wove through the pine forest, their paws crunching on the needle-carpeted forest floor. Perhaps Flashpaw could just tell she'd never win an argument against Vixenpaw. She was stubborn, she'd admit that to herself at least if no one else. Maybe it was just the adventurous spirit of the full moon in the sky. But looking up, there were dark wisps of storm clouds in the air, and the smell of rain on the cold breeze.
Noticing how happy the other apprentice was suddenly, she pondered for a moment until she realized that it was because she had dropped the stubborn area of her "personality". Shrugging it off mentally, the pair arrived at the small circle of shrubbery near the part where she blacked out. Being near it now, Flashpaw shoved down a wave of pain and flashbacks, determined not to let it show more than it already had, but one flashback slipped through. She saw blood. Lots of blood. It pooled in front of her paws and underneath her belly. Looking down in horror, Branchpaw's mangled body materialized in front of her, blood-soaked and bruised. You did this to me, it seemed to whisper into the chilling breeze. You murdered me.
Snapping out of it with a gasp, she held back a whimper and kept her head high, despite the overwhelming nervousness of being back in the area where he died. But, as she tried helplessly to hold back the traumatic flashbacks,
she realized that's what they were here for.
Come on, Flashpaw. Think.
And she let go.
Her thoughts immediately clouded as she looked around the once-empty and dark shrubs that were now blood-spattered and drying in the sunlight. Taking in a breath at the sudden change of scenery, Flashpaw felt her heart thudding in her chest. As her subconscious wandered the scene of his death, her physical form fell to the now wet earth with a thud, small droplets of rain flinging off of her as she twitched.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 2nd, 2018, 12:00 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Nightstep dipped her head with a slight smile. "okay then, but stick by me at all times." meowed the senior warrior. The molly followed her apprentice with a sigh. 'I wish I was as hyperactive as shr is,' thought Nightstep.
She raced outside of the camp and looked over Shadowclans' territory proudly. 'Finally, I am going to learn to hunt!' She excitedly looked over her shoulder and saw Nightstep taking large strides toward where she was standing. "So, what do I do first?" she chirruped.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:49 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Raspberrybubble gave a nod of approval she was really impressed with Newtpaw.

Fallowbreeze let the apprentice work,” Ehh...being an elder is a bit boring, after all, I don’t have the strength to go hunting or patrol, it’s not that fun lying in a den all day occupying the kits.” She meowed rather truthfully,” Yes does increase my chances of being able to fetch my own prey.” She added
The youth’s ears twitched to Fallowbreeze’s words as she spoke of what it was like to be an elder. Newtpaw had to admit that it sounded like a boring, lonely rank from what the older shecat said, but she waited for the other female to finishing speaking before she would put in her own two cents about the subject. Meanwhile, the brown-furred munchkin proceeded to pick out some ticks that she found burrowing into the elder’s backfur and it made her wonder how many other apprentices came in here to tend to the elderly cats of Shadowclan - was she the first in a long time? She was unsure, but she also didn’t ask because she feared it would be seen as rude. “I can only imagine how bothersome the kittens can be at times.” Newtpaw murmured, her tail twitching as she remembered her own sour experiences of being in the nursery long ago, but she wouldn’t dwell too much on that now. “Perhaps, even after we are done here today, I can come around for a visit now and then, keep you company to make sure you don’t get too bored.” The apprentice offered this in a low tone, trying to be kind since this elder was showing her such nice and friendly means. “I don’t have many friends anymore since the flood that destroyed our camp long ago, so I’ll have a lot of free time once I become a warrior aside from patrols and whatnot.”
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw was sitting beside the clearing of the ShadowClan training ground. She was quietly waiting for her mentor Furzeberry, who had promised her that they would train sometime. But when? It seemed like Furzeberry would never be here, but he would be here eventually. Sighing, Lightpaw tapped her jet-black tail on the grass, sniffing the air.
@2018 Okapi
Furzeberry with his grey fur strodded into the training cave, his tail high as he approached Lightpaw, he flicked the tip of his tail his green eyes focused on Lightpaw, who seemed impatient his gentle tener voice meowed,” Patience is important in being a warrior, waiting for the prey to be close enough to pounce and not alerting it is important.” unlike some warriors he never spoke of fishing even though he had learned during the flood when they took shelter for two moons in Riverclan’s camp and had to provide food aswell. So yes he learned how to fish, but he never made comments about it much, it was only two moons of 36 moons he had lived.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The youth’s ears twitched to Fallowbreeze’s words as she spoke of what it was like to be an elder. Newtpaw had to admit that it sounded like a boring, lonely rank from what the older shecat said, but she waited for the other female to finishing speaking before she would put in her own two cents about the subject. Meanwhile, the brown-furred munchkin proceeded to pick out some ticks that she found burrowing into the elder’s backfur and it made her wonder how many other apprentices came in here to tend to the elderly cats of Shadowclan - was she the first in a long time? She was unsure, but she also didn’t ask because she feared it would be seen as rude. “I can only imagine how bothersome the kittens can be at times.” Newtpaw murmured, her tail twitching as she remembered her own sour experiences of being in the nursery long ago, but she wouldn’t dwell too much on that now. “Perhaps, even after we are done here today, I can come around for a visit now and then, keep you company to make sure you don’t get too bored.” The apprentice offered this in a low tone, trying to be kind since this elder was showing her such nice and friendly means. “I don’t have many friends anymore since the flood that destroyed our camp long ago, so I’ll have a lot of free time once I become a warrior aside from patrols and whatnot.”
She flicked her tail,” That’d be nice some company that’s not kits. After all most the other elders sleep most the day.” She meowed. It was true after all, she never did get on a cat later for being annoying as a kitten, that’s what kittens do.

Raspberrybubble sat impressed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:12 AM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Furzeberry with his grey fur strodded into the training cave, his tail high as he approached Lightpaw, he flicked the tip of his tail his green eyes focused on Lightpaw, who seemed impatient his gentle tener voice meowed,” Patience is important in being a warrior, waiting for the prey to be close enough to pounce and not alerting it is important.” unlike some warriors he never spoke of fishing even though he had learned during the flood when they took shelter for two moons in Riverclan’s camp and had to provide food aswell. So yes he learned how to fish, but he never made comments about it much, it was only two moons of 36 moons he had lived.
Lightpaw nodded, and sniffed the air. She remembered her mentor's words about how patience was important. Doing her best to stay calm, Lightpaw waited to notice prey-scent until she noticed the scent growing stronger, and a mouse in the distance. Trying to do her best, Lightpaw copied the moves she had seen as a loner, how her family members had done this technique. She crouched low, tail low, doing her best to prevent her paws from dragging. Lightpaw began creeping upon the mouse, eventually pouncing on it with her catch in her jaws.
@2018 Okapi
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw nodded, and sniffed the air. She remembered her mentor's words about how patience was important. Doing her best to stay calm, Lightpaw waited to notice prey-scent until she noticed the scent growing stronger, and a mouse in the distance. Trying to do her best, Lightpaw copied the moves she had seen as a loner, how her family members had done this technique. She crouched low, tail low, doing her best to prevent her paws from dragging. Lightpaw began creeping upon the mouse, eventually pouncing on it with her catch in her jaws.
@2018 Okapi
Furzeberry was a bit surpised she caught the mouse,” How’d you learn to hunt in the nursery?” He asked a bit curious on how she learned to hunt, it was good form, just she she she could have had her tail a wee bit higher and fix her facial part on it. He was actually impresed.

Closed Thread