Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
Littlemask blend into the darkness rather well, yet his eyes did stand out. specially his yellowish brownish eye. he actually kind of hated his eye color. many cats found it strange or.. well, a curse but that quickly passed. Littlemask's tail gestured her to follow as he headed out of the camp. his eyes were on the ground, fixated on it. yet he knew perfectly where he was going.

[ to territory? ]
Littlegaze followed quickly catching up to him. She stayed silent for most of the time. (Yea)
Old March 24th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, what can I say I mean anxiety is a cat's worse enemy I thought you would know that more than anycat Duskthorn." Wildstrike mewed shivering a tad as put back on the ground, "I mean the odds aren't really in my favor when it comes to my survival rate during kitting I mean between the soaring chance of bleeding out, to the infection, or one of them being too big it's honestly a fifty, fifty split." He conceded looking down at his softly fidgeting paws, "And I want to be able to say goodbye to Silverscar and Mom and you two a-and who know's maybe even Dad if something goes awry... it'd be more than Greyfrost ever got." He sniffled before to stand up and trying to ignore any lingering pain as he chuckled a bit at Treestep's joke, "Yeah you're right Treestep though I think I'll save the cuddles for Silverscar. He's really possessive over his 'Mama Cat'" Wildstrike giggled thinking how ' offended' his mate would be if Wildstrike started to cuddle him less often.
Duskthorn sighed, mumbling, "to be fair, that wasn't anxiety, that was panic and dramatics. You're just not very good under pressure." When Wildstrike brought Greyfrost into the discussion, Duskthorn was silent, remembering Greyfrost and his death. He knew he should be over it by now because all cats knew someone who had died, but it still hurt every time he was mentioned. "Speaking of cuddles, do you still want us to find Silverscar? You seem fine now so..." he said flatly, frankly not wanting to go look for anything. "And we'll just leave the strawberries and honeycomb to Silverscar from now on, so you'll have to complain to him." He sat down and began casually licking his paw before pausing. "You know Silverscar will flip when he hears about this whole fiasco, right? He probably won't let you outside of the warriors den for moons," he chuckled.
@Boba Fett
Old March 24th, 2018, 08:32 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn sighed, mumbling, "to be fair, that wasn't anxiety, that was panic and dramatics. You're just not very good under pressure." When Wildstrike brought Greyfrost into the discussion, Duskthorn was silent, remembering Greyfrost and his death. He knew he should be over it by now because all cats knew someone who had died, but it still hurt every time he was mentioned. "Speaking of cuddles, do you still want us to find Silverscar? You seem fine now so..." he said flatly, frankly not wanting to go look for anything. "And we'll just leave the strawberries and honeycomb to Silverscar from now on, so you'll have to complain to him." He sat down and began casually licking his paw before pausing. "You know Silverscar will flip when he hears about this whole fiasco, right? He probably won't let you outside of the warriors den for moons," he chuckled.
@Boba Fett
"To be fair I don't think you'd be either if you were feeling the equivalent of claws raking your stomach every few moments combined with the thought of losing your unborn kits." Wildstrike deadpanned causally clicking his claws on the ground, "Yeah no, the last thing I need right now is my tall ass mate rushing into bombarding me coos and licks and flowers and how contrite he is for not being there to make the discomfort go away or some crap like that. I mean if you think I'm the she-cat in the relationship you should meet him!" He huffed rolling his eyes as his whiskers twitched, "Though the sweet treats will be plus. He always spoils me whenever he 'lets me down' which for the record I don't ever think he has~" Wildstrike confided smiling gently before letting out a laugh, "Ha! More like the nursery! He's been pushing me to move in since I told him about me being up the duff and I wasn't even half a moon along then!" He snickered shaking his head, "Let's better hope that if somehow your future mate puts you in the family way he or she or they aren't like Silverscar...if you choose to keep them that is." He mewed knowing that if did happen it would be all Duskthorn's choice to do whatever he saw fit. @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 10:12 PM

My Mood: Bored

Hawk watched from the security of the branches of a pine tree, an ear flicking as it brushed against the bark. He told his head slightly, wondering what they were all up to. He already knew who most of them were since he grew up with them. But leading up to his apprentice time... He shook his head to clear it. He was a loner now so it didn't matter; it was in the past. His yellow eyes roamed the clearing as he looked for something interesting.

Hawk shifted in the tree, not really finding anything interesting. Resisting yawning, he carefully climbed out of the tree and sprinted away toward the outskirts.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: double post merge
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze only chuckled and returned to her grooming. She loved annoying Cardinalsnake more than doing almost anything else. He was the only cat she could really loosen up around. Sure, she had other friends in the clan, but they were all 'fine' friendships. That was what Halfgaze called friendships in which the question 'how are you?' was always answered with 'fine' no matter how one was actually feeling. With Cardinalsnake, she didn't have to pretend. The molly flicked her tan ear after Cardinalsnake's grunt, not responding. She finally finished drying her paws and stretched them out before her with a short yawn. Her dual-colored eyes picked up on each of Cardinalsnake's mannerisms. He was clearly debating his answer to her question, which was an answer in and of itself. Smirking, Halfgaze slid into a relaxed laying position and crossed her paws with amusement as she awaited his response. The deputy laughed triumphantly as soon as Cardinalsnake reluctantly answered and began to offer different ways he intended to work. "Mmhm, sure." She teased with a wink before nudging him with her shoulder, "We'll go hunting in a bit." She demanded with a teasing grin, not moving from her comfortable position. She was going to relax for a bit before forcing her friend to go hunting.
The russet tom didn’t like being annoyed, but he made exceptions for a few cats. He allowed a specific few to annoy him without him totally exploding with anger. There weren’t many of those cats but Halfgaze was one of those few cats. He rolled his leafy green hues at the she-cat’s chuckle but he smiled to show that he wasn’t angry. As the deputy stretched her paws, the warrior decided to stretch too. He rolled his shoulders and moved his head in a circular motion. He could feel the stretch in his neck and let out a sigh, feeling even more relaxed. At this week, the tom wouldn’t be able to move at all. He was feeling too relaxed, he didn’t want to move. He rolled onto his side and stared up at the sky. “Alright. In a bit,” he repeated lazily. Thankfully for him, it seemed that the she-cat wasn’t ready to move yet either. “Hopefully the prey hasn’t run away by the time we start to get moving,” he muttered sleepily, closing his eyes and burying his face into the grass. New-leaf was approaching which meant that the amount of prey running around would increase, but it didn’t necessarily mean that prey was plentiful. With the sun starting to go down too, the prey might decide to start heading deeper into their burrows. But at the same time, they might choose to come out when they believed that all the predators were asleep. Cardinalsnake frowned in confusion. He’d never taken much notice of what time of day or night more prey came out. He shook his head, he didn’t need to think about this now. He could worry about it when it was time to worry about it. He liked to live in the present.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 25th, 2018, 06:02 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Savannah smiled, his golden eyes lighting up as a familiar figure approached. ”Goldie! How’s my favorite leader doing?” Servalspots asked, his tail twitching with pleasure as he examined Goldenstar. The leader was, no doubt, under some stress - after all the drama with ThunderClan and everything, he would have wanted to lash out more - but not every cat was like Servalspots. The warrior was hot-headed, and spread his opinions as though everyone were begging him for them. It was probably a good thing he hadn’t gone to the Gathering that night - Servalspots was well aware of what had happened, and he wouldn’t have wanted to get involved in that. The Savannah might be a powerful fighter, but that didn’t mean he necessarily liked seemingly meaningless fights. Servalspots might have been willing to argue for hours, but when it came to physical fights… clawing and biting and such, he wasn’t as willing to lash out. There was something odd about the way that he acted when things came to that. ”Is there something you needed to talk about in general, buddy? Or did you come over here because you realized you just couldn’t resist me, huh?” Servalspots teased, his golden eyes lighting up again as he watched Goldenstar. The leader was awkward, he had noticed, and it was fun to tease him at times - he was working on not going too far, but so far he hadn’t said anything that seriously offended Goldenstar. Not as far as he knew. Servalspots knew it was a good skill to have, but he had never been good at it, personally… he’d always been a little different when it came to knowing boundaries.
Goldenstar laughed at what Serval had said, though he almost did appreciate how the warrior said the words. “He’s doing fine,” he lied. He was a little overwhelmed, and annoyed at himself. However much he trusted Serval, he didn’t need to know that. He knew he was obvious he was under some stress, but no one needed to know how much. He believed he could keep that to himself. It was for the good of himself, and maybe the good of the clan too. Or was it really? Now that Tallwhisker had pointed out how much he could obsess over the clan, he didn’t know if he was doing too much or too little anymore. He didn’t know what the medium was. Serval hadn’t been at the battle. Golden knew that because he seen all the cats behind him. He could only wonder how Serval would have reacted. Well, knowing as much as he did about Serval, he probably would have fought, but Golden didn’t know for sure. He didn’t exactly like how the battle started, and how it ended, it felt like there was something that still kind of needed to end, not acknowledging the flood. Both clans had just sort of fled. Goldenstar wished that he had never gotten involved, but, alas, here he was. “Not really,” Golden said, completely throwing away his first reason to walk over to him. The teasing caused Golden’s pelt to heat up, though he laughed in the process. Just hoping Serval didn’t step over his boundaries, as they might have an awkward problem to fix then. “Just wanted to chat about...things,” he shrugged, trying not to seem too awkward.
Old March 25th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"To be fair I don't think you'd be either if you were feeling the equivalent of claws raking your stomach every few moments combined with the thought of losing your unborn kits." Wildstrike deadpanned causally clicking his claws on the ground, "Yeah no, the last thing I need right now is my tall ass mate rushing into bombarding me coos and licks and flowers and how contrite he is for not being there to make the discomfort go away or some crap like that. I mean if you think I'm the she-cat in the relationship you should meet him!" He huffed rolling his eyes as his whiskers twitched, "Though the sweet treats will be plus. He always spoils me whenever he 'lets me down' which for the record I don't ever think he has~" Wildstrike confided smiling gently before letting out a laugh, "Ha! More like the nursery! He's been pushing me to move in since I told him about me being up the duff and I wasn't even half a moon along then!" He snickered shaking his head, "Let's better hope that if somehow your future mate puts you in the family way he or she or they aren't like Silverscar...if you choose to keep them that is." He mewed knowing that if did happen it would be all Duskthorn's choice to do whatever he saw fit. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn shrugged, "I suppose you're right about that but... still. You were screaming as if StarClan itself was on fire, and I don't think it required that much panicking." He realized after making that statement that he had also been panicking a lot, but he reasoned that it was fair to be yelling when there was a chance of kits being birthed on his head. "Whatever... nevermind." He snickered at Wildstrike's description of his own mate, which frankly wasn't too far off. He settled down in the grass and flipped himself onto his back, yawning and stretching his legs. He looked up wearily at Wildstrike and replied, "after you have your kits, I'm guessing you won't want to become a permanent queen. Are you going to go back to becoming a warrior?" He had become slightly uncomfortable when Wildstrike began speaking about Duskthorn's nonexistent love life. He hadn't put much thought into finding a mate, and wanted to keep it that way. He figured the perfect mate would just be there and he wouldn't have to do anything but wait, and Duskthorn was too lazy to actually look for a mate. @Boba Fett
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Purring, the fluffy white tom stretched out on the grass in the clearing, relishing in the small amount of sun there was. It was getting steadily warmer, though not by much. The tom couldn’t wait until New-Leaf went into full spring, he was done with the cold weather. Of course, the tom loved it, th snow during Leaf-Bare made it much easier for him to hunt, and his long, white, thick fur also helped with that. He had just been worried about his kits, the least litter that had been born early Leaf-Bare. He knew that most of them inherited his thick coat, and that his mate would be able to handle them, but Frostedflicker was still worried. “Things will be a lot easier during New-Leaf.” He meowed to himself, giving his fur a lick. Closing his pale blue eyes, Frostedflicker let himself rest, his chest calmly moving up and down.

@Boba Fett
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn shrugged, "I suppose you're right about that but... still. You were screaming as if StarClan itself was on fire, and I don't think it required that much panicking." He realized after making that statement that he had also been panicking a lot, but he reasoned that it was fair to be yelling when there was a chance of kits being birthed on his head. "Whatever... nevermind." He snickered at Wildstrike's description of his own mate, which frankly wasn't too far off. He settled down in the grass and flipped himself onto his back, yawning and stretching his legs. He looked up wearily at Wildstrike and replied, "after you have your kits, I'm guessing you won't want to become a permanent queen. Are you going to go back to becoming a warrior?" He had become slightly uncomfortable when Wildstrike began speaking about Duskthorn's nonexistent love life. He hadn't put much thought into finding a mate, and wanted to keep it that way. He figured the perfect mate would just be there and he wouldn't have to do anything but wait, and Duskthorn was too lazy to actually look for a mate. @Boba Fett
Treestep laughed and settled down,"Sooo... You're good now Wildstrike?" he checked as he lay on his side, soaking in the sun and stretching out his limbs. He wanted to make sure everyone was ok before actually saying anything else.

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 25th, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:55 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Purring, the fluffy white tom stretched out on the grass in the clearing, relishing in the small amount of sun there was. It was getting steadily warmer, though not by much. The tom couldn’t wait until New-Leaf went into full spring, he was done with the cold weather. Of course, the tom loved it, th snow during Leaf-Bare made it much easier for him to hunt, and his long, white, thick fur also helped with that. He had just been worried about his kits, the least litter that had been born early Leaf-Bare. He knew that most of them inherited his thick coat, and that his mate would be able to handle them, but Frostedflicker was still worried. “Things will be a lot easier during New-Leaf.” He meowed to himself, giving his fur a lick. Closing his pale blue eyes, Frostedflicker let himself rest, his chest calmly moving up and down.

@Boba Fett
Inkjoy stretched as she exited the warrior's den. She hadn't slept in or anything, she had just went back to the den to see if she could warm up at all. Due to her thin coat she wasn't exactly the cat most equipped to cold weather. Though, her black fur helped a bit because the darker a cat's pelt, the more warmth it soaked up. That fur wasn't helping now though. She shook out her fur and searched the clearing with her orange eyes for any remotely sunny spots until her gaze rested on a bright spot right next to a fluffy white tom. She trotted over, her legs slightly stiff from the cold and settled in the sun next to him,"Hello!" she greeted with a friendly flick of her tail and right ear. She dug her claws into the soil, in hopes of finding some warm dirt,"Cold day, isn't it?" she asked, staring up at the clouds about to block the sun as she shivered again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread