Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2020, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@BILL. @hxneysuckle
Leopardflare's mouth was already watering as soon as they'd left the camp and were out in the rabbit zone. It looked more like a snowy wasteland because it didn't even smell like WindClan anymore, he couldn't remember the last time the patrols were sent. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen Brightstar either. Although a little disheartened, he still nodded agreeably at her plan to split up. "I was enjoying your company though." He joked with a flash of a kind smile at Bramblebear, and it wasn't a long way from the truth. Her silence was better than most cats'. Leopardflare looked around the moors and felt like he could see forever but wasn't seeing anything of interest or anything edible unless they were lowering the standards to dead grass. He still departed from Foxpudge, mouth open to taste the air for anything alive.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 11th, 2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Works for me."

Since there was little to be said with the patrol, Foxpudge went his own way as he treked through the snow, paws crunching through the frozen sheets. There were few marks on the ground.. largely untouched by cats.

His heart ached. He tried to be active around the Clan but outside a handful of cats, it seemed many were disinterested in .. providing for their home. It was devastating.

Foxpudge tasted the air, twitching his ears as he attempted to detect something.. anything. But he was falling short, and moved further into the snowy fields in the hopes something would grace his nose.
@hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:45 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Kitty Mama @BILL. ]

The silver tabby trekked through the snow, using light pawsteps despite her large size. She scented the air quite a few times before she detected a mouse. Only a few more pawsteps brought her to see it, a scrawny little thing trying to hunt for seeds in the snow. Bramblebear almost felt bad for it, but it was replaced by the need to feed her Clan. She stalked toward it, gaze set on the small rodent. After a few heartbeats, she tensed her muscles and pounced, catching the mouse in her claws and quickly snapping its neck with a swift bite. "Feed kits," she mumbled to herself, tail lashing.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:06 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

[ @RedHead]

"This damn den is more boring than the entirety of this Clan," a voice grumbled, its owner rolling his eyes andnstretching. "Where are the damn apprentices coming here to get ticks from my pelt? Or clean my nest? That leader better pick up the pace or I'll be kicking some of their asses myself." Cloudswirl sighed and rolled on his side, his tail flicking with irritation. He then glanced at his mate, noticing that her appearance had become more blurry than before.
He ignored it, however, and forced himself to get up in order to curl around her, pressing a nose to her cheek. "Honestly, Darling, our children need to start visiting us more. It's like I haven't seen them in moons!" He nuzzled into Willowsmoke's fur, grumbling to himself before beggining to clean her pelt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird scoffed, "A kit needs a mother figure in their life." Following Creekrunner, "Plus he is almost of age to become an apprentice." Exiting the camp and into the cold moor. Her dijon eyes took in her surroundings, "And if you ever tell anyone that I'm using the excuse of adopting a kit to be lazy. I'll deny everything and say that you're going bat-crazy." A small smile along with a shoulder shove was allowed as Songbird whispered to her companion.
@mochi
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:27 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Songbird scoffed, "A kit needs a mother figure in their life." Following Creekrunner, "Plus he is almost of age to become an apprentice." Exiting the camp and into the cold moor. Her dijon eyes took in her surroundings, "And if you ever tell anyone that I'm using the excuse of adopting a kit to be lazy. I'll deny everything and say that you're going bat-crazy." A small smile along with a shoulder shove was allowed as Songbird whispered to her companion.
@mochi
Creekrunner
A hearty laugh bubbled out of his maw at her lighthearted threat, rolling his eyes at her shove. Thanks to his longer legs, keeping his balance wasn't an issue. "Maybe I should give being queen a shot," he jested, icy green eyes twinkling in mirth, "all I have to do is adopt a kit right? Maybe you can let me borrow Goatkit for a bit, you've had him long enough. Give me a chance before he becomes an apprentice."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Willowsmoke was sitting contentedly with her eyes closed, her thick pelt allowing for the comfort she felt during these cold moons. “Cloud, sweetie, the thing you need to be asking is if there are any healthy apprentices around to clean your nest.” She opened her eyes and cast him an unimpressed look. “I’ve offered before to clean it for you, I like to make myself useful in some regards.”
As Cloudswirl moved over and curled around her, Willowsmoke welcomed his presence, though her eyes were flooded with a distant sadness at his words. “Well, when you get old it’s harder for the younger ones to remember you. Even if they are your own children.” Her voice was calm as her eyes drifted closed once more, tail flicking against Cloudswirl’s flank every so often.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 11th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She rolled her eyes, "Sureeeee, I'll let you 'borrow' my child." Scoffing, "Ask Lionstar if he'll allow that." Songbird said sarcastically, her long black and white tail swaying side to side. The she-cat felt the cold dirt underneath her, the breeze was nice against her fur. "You'll have to ask Goatkit too, I'm not sure he's willing to leave me quite yet." Smirking at Creekrunner.

@mochi

Last edited by Sweetie; January 11th, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 04:01 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

The tom shook his head. "You've done enough work for the Clan. Even when the apprentices are healthy, all they do is sit on their asses. Our only visitor recently is a warrior bringing us food!" Cloudswirl sighed and continued grooming Willowsmoke's fur, his ears flicking every few heartbeats. Once he was finished, he rested his head against her shoulder, curling his tail around hers.
"It'd be nice to speak to my children again. I barely even see them around the Clan, let alone visiting us. Is just a simple greeting too much to ask for?" he questioned, mostly to himself. Cloudswirl then looked up at his mate, love shining in his eyes as he tried to lighten the mood. "No matter how old we get, you're still so beautiful, Darling," he said, giving a swift lick to her cheek.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 11th, 2020, 04:38 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

What in the Stars is going on? His life is completely turned upside down. Before, he lived life in peace, happiness and blessed to be part of a non-confrontational clan while the others battle over things that didn't matter to them. His unique shimmering thick coat that can make any cat double look, heck, even triple, and his full tummy every night before going to sleep under the stars? Gone. The calico's fur is now dull, dirty, eyes slightly sunken in and his bony self started to show through. Still, he doesn't regret eating the already dead cats. It was that or him joining them to Starclan. Or, if he's even going to end up there now. It's a sin he's ready to take by the jaws and painfully swallow down. If exile is what they have decided- then so be it. Flash of hatred stabbed right at Mistyfern. Don't try to pull him out of the hole that has already been dug out of pity. Oh, how he hates pity. Defeat crossed his gaze, ears pinned down, tail dragging down on the floor and quietly followed Twilightshine. Time to face the clan of his doing, prepared to face their disgusted and distrustful eyes. Whatever. "Yes, coming." The skinny apprentice walked out, looking down without glancing back at Mistyfern again nor Brightstar. The hatred that's boiling, spilling out of his heart already started to heat up the den.
@Moonraven @Fuzzy @Xeno
Closed Thread