Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 09:32 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@bad company
@Lilly
@Zero to Hero

(i sincerely apologise for posting here without permission, but i was curious as to when/ if you'd like me to bring in featherpaw? i've been so busy and i apologise for being inactive and missing so much. just reply whenever you can so i know if she is needed or when she is. so sorry to bother you again, but she's a special character of mine, (oh! and my 2 year anniversary of having created her character is coming up!) and i'd love for her to help in some way!)
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; April 16th, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(Not gonna quote cuz there's too much XD)

@bad company

Surgestorm opened his mouth to reply to Leopard just as Moonpaw's spirit entered the den. A chill went through him mid-syllable, and he stopped momentarily, a glazed look over coming him as if he was having a vision. However, it was not a prophecy he was seeing, and he still couldn't see his niece, but it was almost as if he could hear her voice. Another chill overcame him as she pressed herself into his fur and cried, remembering a time not long ago where they had snuggled together for warmth on a particularly cold winter day. The back of his mind whispered to him. Prepare yourself... A few seconds later, the medicine cat's ears perked, and then he blinked, the moment lost just as quickly as it had come. "That was wei-" His voice stopped working just as Blazingstar and the two warriors entered the den holding his kin.
His pale yellow eyes opened wider than most would think they could as he took in the scene before him. Moonpaw's pelt was almost completely soaked in her own blood, and even his professional eyes couldn't quite tell where it was coming from because there seemed to be so much of it. And, for the first time in a long time, he was nauseous at the sight of it. If he wasn't in so much shock, he might;ve puked, but he actually couldn't move. He was frozen solid once again, just like moons ago when the evil era leader killed tow of his clanmates in front of him and the rest of the clan. Surge knew he had to do something, but he was frozen in fear once again. His gaze remained frozen on the flower resting delicately by the suddenly smaller seeming apprentice, the pretty petal splattered slightly with droplets of blood. Bile crept up his throat and into his mouth as he watched a tiny droplet of blood fall from it and splatter onto the newly cleaned floor of his den, the floor Moonpaw had just hours ago helped him clean. He could barely hear Blazingstar speaking, and even Leopardpaw's scream sounded far away. Surgestom just couldn't get his body to do anything.
A moment passed, and then another as the ebony tom just stood there, his gaze locked onto Moonpaw's very still body. Too still. She looks dead. Is she dead? His thoughts seemed to come in slow motion, but he could still feel his heart beating in realtime. For the second time ever, Surgestorm was too shocked and scared to do anything. The only difference was that this cat in front of him wasn't just a clanmate to him; it was his brother's kit, his niece, his best friend. This is my fault... These thoughts echoed, even though there wouldn't have been much Surgestorm could have done to prevent this catastrophic event. His vision blurred, and he swayed on his paws, almost as if he was going to faint.
She ignored Blazingstar as she saw Surgestorm freeze up. No... Damn it Surge wake up! her mind screamed. Her mind. She ran to the storage and grabbed some dried leaves, and then ran back to them and tossed them at him and gave him a hard shove to the chest. "Wake up damn it! She's dying! DO SOMETHING!" she screamed, and looked back at Moonpaw, and grabbed some cobwebs. She padded them on the wound to soak up the blood. The blood... it was everywhere. So much of it. On her head, some of her body. The crimson colour filled her mind as she patted her, and she gave her head a lick, hoping she was still alive. "M-Moonp-paw. P-Please you h-have to pull through... You... You have too..." she cried,
Old April 16th, 2017, 11:31 PM
chirps

(( @meraki you could bring her in now if you'd like, maybe to see what all the commotion is? up to you and zero! ))

@Zero to Hero @bad company @fenic! @woly @Suspiciousmindz

Having her uncle's familiar scent dancing all around her nose made Moonpaw a little calmer. Ever since she had opened her eyes to see herself standing outside her body, every inch of her felt numb, like an ice age had taken over her body and frozen every motion control she had. Her heart felt like an endless nothing that was slowly spreading from her ears to the ends of her tail. As much as she wanted to stay, she was losing the will to fight, to hang on, and it saddened her that she might not have the courage to wake up, to ease the anxious tide that was crashing down on everyone in WindClan it seemed. Blazingstar, Tawnypaw, Leopardpaw, Surgestorm... even Fireflare it seemed. They would all be affected if she died. But I don't know how I'll ever be able to stay, she thought solemly, opening her eyes now.

She took a small step back and looked up at her uncle's frozen face. Fear trapped him within his body and she could tell he was almost ready to pass out. "It's okay... If you can't save me," she choked out to him, pressing her starry-furred side against her uncles, even though she knew that he couldn't see her. She studied his face and once again felt admiration swell within her. Her uncle was her role model, the one cat in the entire world that she admired more than anyone. Ever since Moonpaw had been a kit she had wanted to be like him in every way. The way he was sweet and funny and caring, and would risk his own life to save his family or anyone in the Clan. The way he tirelessly put on numerous hours on his weary paws to make sure the Clan was healthy and strong. "I'm sorry I'm not stronger." The last sentence came out in a muffled squeak as the apprentice's voice broke.

Suddenly, she couldn't take being in the den one more second. She couldn't take seeing the hurt she was causing. Feeling defeated, she dropped her head and shut her eyes tight, blocking out the sounds around her. She felt a force next to her as Leopardpaw shoved her uncle, trying to brake him from his trance, but she knew deep down that the fear that trapped her uncle would take a long time to go away. Without waiting to see if her friend's encouragement worked, the black and white feline flew from the den, brushing past Leopardpaw and Tawnypaw both on her exit. As she passed Tawnypaw, she briefly let her whiskers run through her friends fur. "This is not your fault," she whispered as she slowed, before bolting out once more. Once in camp, she could see Blazingstar off to the side, with Fireflare next to him. Her heart ached as she realized the Clan was starting to take notice now. "No. No, no, no," she whispered, terror freezing her. This wasn't suppose to happen. She loved WindClan, why was she causing them this much pain. Shaking her head, the feline flew from camp and into the territory, her legs pumping faster and faster until she seemed to fade into the soft backdrop of WindClan's rolling hills.

(( @Zero to Hero I'll just go ahead and monitor this roleplay and wait until Surge is asleep, then we can rp the dream c: We can RP it in here if you want, in italics, that way at the end of it she can show some sign of life in her physical body? ))

Last edited by spade; April 16th, 2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

“Yeah it is!” Phantompaw purred, her blue eyes glinting darkly. She wondered briefly how her siblings training was going, and realized with a jolt of surprise that she actually sort of wanted to talk with them. No! She told herself, shaking her head. Her siblings were weak StarClan followers. “Maybe, but not mine.” she replied bluntly, swinging her body around so that she was turned away from her friend. “Look!” she exclaimed softly, raising her head. A warm breeze was wafting through a thinner patch of the den's wall, and it felt so good!
"Look? What's going on?" ShinePaw spun around to join her friend. Ah Mouse-dung! Aren't I supposed to be going on a patrol with Flamestorm this morning? she frowned. I'll give it a miss... The Molly decided. The warm breeze ruffled her grey-silver fur. "Fox-dung! I just groomed myself! Now I've gotta do it again!" She complained then started reluctantly licking the odd patches of fur that were facing strange directions.
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:23 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Edmia ignored Stormtail's warning and gobbled down the food. Thankfully there was no stomach ache, but she did burp. Finally looking around for the first time, she realized that the clearing was pretty big. A little overwhelmed, she flattened herself to the ground.
The lilac warrior looked down at the curled up kit. "We can go into the nursery if you would like to. Its quieter there." She mewed softly, noticing the kits distress. "Only kits and queens are allowed there All the time, there would only be Dovecloud there, and she is very loving."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 17th, 2017, 09:19 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

@Zero to Hero
@bad company
@Lilly

(Alrighty then! <3 )

It wasn't the typical sound- or the usual one. The medicine cat den was nearly almost always silent, even when cats were being tended to. The silence had always been nice- as if there was one place at least that was not filled with crazed kits, arguing elders, and bossy warriors. It had always been a serene place, with the strong, soothing scent of squished herbs and poultices.
But now, there was a different sound. One that Featherpaw, who had never experienced nor taken part in any battle or fight, had never heard. There was shouting, crying, overall insanity. Sounds that most definitely did not belong in a medicine cat's den.

Featherpaw sat in the clearing, her tail tip twitching with anxiety over what was going on in there. Is Surgestorm alright? What about Leopardpaw? Moonpaw maybe? She pondered excessively. Featherpaw knew she didn't have permission to enter, and Surge was likely very busy. Her presence would just add on to the frenzy. All of these facts she knew deep down were true, but nevertheless, the kit that seemed to be drawn to dramatics padded at a rather quick pace in the very direction of the den. Perhaps I'll be needed? Maybe I can help in some way? I'm good at helping. Even Surge knows that. Unfortunately, the young apprentice hadn't been able to chat with the medicine cat lately. He'd been so very busy that she didn't think it right to barge in without a real reason besides having no one else to chat with. Featherpaw knew he had a job to do, and she'd just get in the way. So instead, she spent most of her time trying to befriend new cats. She managed to become friends with Leopardpaw and acquaintances with Moonpaw, but the two often hung with Surgestorm. Featherpaw was the sort to be overly aware of how others felt about her, and she'd never want to be an annoyance to one of her only friends.

Drowned with these thoughts, Featherpaw hardly realised it when she reached the den. When she was startled back to reality, and more shouts being released, Featherpaw put on her most mature face as she padded in, and tri d to figure out on her own what was happening. The first thing that she saw was a bleeding Moonpaw, a panicking Surgestorm, and Leopardpaw- who appeared was trying to slap Surgestorm back to reality to no avail. In complete silence, without saying a single word, she padded over to the crying Leopardpaw and panicking Surgestorm and sat down before saying to Leopardpaw;

"Leopardpaw, Surgestorm is a fantastic healer- you and I know that better than most, correct? Didn't he heal your leg? He did a mighty fine job at that, right?" Featherpaw meowed to the tall she-cat as she comfortingly brushed her snow-coloured tail along her back. She'd try her best to calm them all down. Surgestorm wouldn't be able to work if he was panicking. No one could, to think of it. Turning to Surgestorm, she meowed;
"Surgestorm, Medicine Cat of WindClan. Best medicine cat out there, in my opinion. You can do this. I can't think of any other medicine cat to do this job. You have talent- you know that. You. Can. Do. This. You can heal Moonpaw. You can and you will. But you need to relax and calm yourself down. It is not your fault- not at all. How could it be?"

Featherpaw said every word of this in the most honest way possible. But to be honest, it was not hard. Every word of it was true- she knew that Surge would be able to help Moonpaw, she knew that deep- very deep down inside her. She was having a bit of trouble staying calm too- but she would not let that show. They needed her- whether they knew it or not. Nothing would get done if everyone was in hysterics. Nothing. And calming them down with reassuring words was the first idea that came to mind. Featherpaw knew that there was a chance that Moonpaw wouldn't live- but they couldn't take that chance. This was a life they were dealing with- not some peace of prey. They needed to be calm and do their best. After all- Surge had been training for this for moons, hadn't he? Now it was his chance to show all he knew- and make some that he didn't know. But Featherpaw would be by his side every step of the way- until Moonpaw was breathing right and walking and talking- just like she had been.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; April 17th, 2017 at 09:21 AM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 11:55 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Her pelt was set ablaze at his affection. She couldn't help but smiling. It had been so long since she heard those words, She knew they were true, she had always known. There was no doubt that Smokethorn loved her, anycat that had eyes and ears could tell, and she wouldn't question it remotely. But it felt nice to hear it,after so long. "As I love you." her words were true, her heart fluttering at her own words. She loved saying those words to him, as it was the purest form of affection there was. She listened to his rambling, and she wasn't surprised at all. She nodded,smiling. "I assure you, I am fine my love,I promise you." she wasn't lying either, she had no room to let her guilt take over herself when it came to taking care of herself now that she was heavy with kits once again. Her emotions were so raw for him, unfiltered and pure that she didn't even care to hide her accent at this point, the dialect lacing through her words. "I've been taking care of myself,because I have another litter of kits. Both on the way and consider adopting." She felt happy to tell her mate the news,as she hadn't seen him in awhile she wouldn't think her mate would knew she was pregnant unless seeing her,which he hasn't/ Her tummy was swollen with kits,the scent of warm milk and the nursery radiating off of her pelt. Now as a mother, it was her time to worry,"Are you alright? Have you been taking care of yourself? Eating well? Sleeping well?" She wished she could sleep in the same den as her mate, she'd do anything to be pressed up against him as her kits snugged against her belly. But she knew he was busy.
Smokethorn practically melted at her accented words. He felt his pelt warm up when Sunsong forwardly released her love for him, and he showered in the affection. It's been ages since they last saw each other, each busy with their own duties. Now, after quite some time, satisfaction was greater than ever. After all, he had waited some time for a meeting with his mate, and that was nearly impossible. He didn't hurt anymore, because he was beside her.

He displayed a bright, genuine smile as Sunsong reassured him that she had been taking care of herself, but her reasoning shocked him. Smokethorn would father another litter! Only now did he realize that she smelt strongly of milk - more so than usual, and that her belly was larger and swollen. Joy glimmered in his yellow-green eyes, and he even offered a small jump of excitement. He could only laugh in response, shoving himself forward to press his nose against hers.

``Don't worry about me, darling,`` Smokethorn purred. ``Though I assure you I am taking care of myself. Now that we're expecting kits,`` He mewled excitedly, ``expect me to be around more often. I'll be a better mate to you, and I'll be a better father, too, as I've learned from my past. Tell me, when was the last time you ate?`
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The lilac warrior looked down at the curled up kit. "We can go into the nursery if you would like to. Its quieter there." She mewed softly, noticing the kits distress. "Only kits and queens are allowed there All the time, there would only be Dovecloud there, and she is very loving."
Edmia looked up. "O-okay...." She slowly got up. The kit hid between her legs, shivering. Maybe it was the motherly nature, maybe it was because she was first cat she knew besides her mother and siblings whom she was taken away from at 3 moons old, but little Edmia felt safe with this cat.
Old April 17th, 2017, 07:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

@meraki @Lilly @bad company

(Okay. Also, for the gathering, should it be pre-tramatic event Surge or post-tramatic event Surge?)

Surgestorm continued to stare at Moonpaw with panic and shock written all over his features. However, he was jolted backwards slightly by Leopardpaw's push to the chest, ripping his gaze from his bleeding nieces body. Just like that the trance was broken, but his nerves were definitely not gone. His yellow gaze filled with panicked tears, and all of his knowledge seemed to leave his mind, all of his hard work over the moons failing him. His heart beat erratically in his chest, and he felt like he couldn't breath, wheezing in breathful that felt less and less ful of oxygen every moment that passed. The walls of his den felt like they were closing in on him, but then Featherpaw's soothing words reached his ears. He was able to turn his gaze from the also panicking Leopardpaw, and laid his eyes upon one of his other close friends.

A different type of shock filled his orbs as he processed her words and absorbed the look of complete faith on her face. That was all it took, and only a second passed before Surgestorm jumped into action. "Stand back, Leopardpaw. Thank you for helping her, but step back," He barked instantly, his eyes steely with determination. The WindClan medicine cat grabbed his complete store of cobwebs, ripping the sticky threads and applying them to the bleeding wounds that his professional eyes could see even under the amount of quickly drying blood coating her. This was a new version of Surgestorm both of them were seeing. The one that loved this young she-cat in front of him like she was his own kit. The one that wouldn't let his loved one die. The completely and utterly serious one.

Get control of the bleeding first. When he came across the wound on her head, he winced momentarily, and was a bit more gentle when applying the cobwebs to what seemed like at least half of her face. The tom knew that despite his best efforts, he wouldn't be able to fix her eyesight. However, as long as she stayed alive... that would be enough for him. He pressed firmly to the worst wound until the bleeding slowed to a stop, which seemed to take forever, but only lasted a few moments in reality. She's lost so much blood by now, she may not make it... "No," He growled to himself. "She'll make it." Surgestorm turned his gaze to Moonpaw's fragile body. "Moonpaw, you're not allowed to die. You hear me? You're not allowed!" His voice was full of determination.

Surge turned his gaze to Leopardpaw and Featherpaw. "Featherpaw, marigold please." He knew Featherpaw would know this hebr, and knew that she was calm enough to do so. "Leopardpaw, could you get moss? Bring some to make her a nest, and soak some in water as well." With that, he turned back to Moonpaw and continued his work, his paws moving quickly and efficiantly as he applied layers of cobwebs.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; April 17th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:16 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

{ @meraki @Lilly @Zero to Hero }
{ leopardpaw is like in so much shock rn }
Instantly she ran to the moss piles and quickly padded and pressed it into a nest, and then grabbed some and bolted out the den. Recent rainfall meant she didn't have to travel far, and since she was known for her ability to run long distances, she could make it here and back with ease. And that was what she did. She ran to a nearby puddle, soaked the moss, and then ran back to the den. She placed the moss next to the bed and looked up, her blue orbs full of determination like Surgestorm's. She thought a moment. There has to be another way she could help! Then she gasped and quickly her gaze shot to the storage. Gumweed! she thought and bolted over, searching frantically for it.

And there she saw the fading yellow petals of the weed and grabbed it, and then bolted to Surgestorm. She waited for him to look back, to see what she held, or to tell her what to do next. Her mind was set on Moonpaw, on the injury. The Gumweed was used to... seal the wound! To make it heal faster, to keep out infection! It would be perfect for this issue. She set it down next to him so he would see it. But she said nothing. She couldn't speak. There was nothing to say. Or that's what her mind said. She was in shock. The blood, that sight of seeping crimson was getting to her head, she felt light-headed now, like she would pass out. She forced her body to stay awake, but she was feeling weak from it. It was all getting to her.

But it couldn't! Not now, not here! Her friend was running the risk of dying, of her life ending before her very eyes. No... the thought of it made her legs collapse beneath her. No... Please Moonpaw... Please... she thought, her thoughts echoing in her head, her eyes fluttering. Stay awake damn it! she screamed in her mind. She had to. Then, she felt a brush against her.... a brush... like...a tail. Suddenly her mind was snapped back and her eyes shot open. She padded over to Moonpaw and stared down. "Moonpaw, if you can hear me... please... Stay alive. Damn it, stay alive!" she said. Then her mind went back into the silent state. Her mind went blank and her vision fuzzy, and her legs felt numb, cold.

This time she couldn't pull herself out of the frozen state she was in. Her mind was blank, everything was silent, her vision was fuzzy. What if Moonpaw died? What would she do then? A pang hit her heart as she thought of it, and that was all she needed, the thought of Moonpaw breathing her last. Her eyes were glazed as they rolled then they closed, and she collapsed, unconscious.

{ hey could leopardpaw see moonpaw in the dream too? or nah xD }
Closed Thread