Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm smiled, grateful. "Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to stop by and say hi whenever I get to making a trip over there," He meowed, already looking forward to it. The WC medicine cat followed the tom's gaze to the blackberry leaves, eagerly pulling them completely out of the storage to be completely sure of what he was looking at. His storage would be a mess by the end of all of this teaching, but he figured he was going to have to spring clean soon anyways. "Yup, those are indeed blackberry leaves," He confirmed with a smile. "I just recently picked those because the bushes by the ThunderClan have already been growing new leaves. I couldn't grab much, but I'm already preparing for the bees coming back. For some reason, we've had really back luck with the bees the past few green-leafs so I'm grabbing it early." The medicine cat shivered, not a fan of the flying yellow things. "They're good for keeping the swelling down on bee-stings," He finally explained, if it wasn't inferred by what he had already said. "They look similar to raspberry leaves but do a complete different thing, isn't that crazy?"
"Huh. So they're good for beestings," Shinefang said allowed, digesting this new fact about a plant he hadn't realized had medicinal properties at all. "That's good to know. There's nothing quite like honey to soothe a sore throat, but as it turns out, where there's honey there's bees." The old tom's gaze darted between the blackberry leaves and the raspberry leaves he could see in the Windclan cat's stores. "I suppose they do both have their leaves in clusters of three," he admitted, "But let me tell you, you only need to chase one squirrel into a blackberry bush to learn the difference real quick. Those thorns are not very forgiving." The old tom chuckled to himself, remembering getting scraped up as a young warrior. How reckless he's been. Not wonder he was a bag of fur and scars now. "What are raspberry leaves good for?" he asked, intrigued now by Surgestorm's declaration that they had a completely different medicinal function.

Old April 19th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Boop!

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Suspiciousmindz

Ferretpaw was speechless. Perhaps, she hadn't realized what this assessment really meant, or perhaps her brain just couldn't accept it. She was going to be made a warrior. She was good enough. Strong enough, perhaps. Worthy.
Always having been told she was worth nothing, that she was a disgrace to the Clan, being bullied, thrown around and called names. This was a big thing. She had grown. Both physically and mentally.
Ferretpaw stood still for a few moments, just staring at her mentor in some sort of disbelief. This was real. This was happening. She would get her personalized, full name and be accepted fully into the Clan as a warrior.
The siamese couldn't be happier. She wanted to jump around like an overly excited kit, but kept it together. She was standing in front of her leader after all. Keep it together, Ferretpaw. You're worthy.
"I.. Thank you.." Was all the small molly could muster.
Old April 19th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Boop!

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The she-cat stood still and let her body regain its breath. Her lungs welcomed the warm new-leaf air and it wasn’t long before she was breathing at a regular pace once more. She looked around with her pale green hues narrowed, trying to spot and see if there were any other cats in the area. She honestly doubted that there would be anyone, as she was pretty far out into the territory. Not beyond the border of course, but in a more abandoned part of the moor. Winterwisp really didn’t want to see anyone right now. Actually, she never wanted to see anyone, but she especially didn’t want to see anyone right now. She needed some alone time to cool down. She was dismayed to see a small dot of black and white and not far away from her. The warrior let out a growl of disappointment and plopped onto the grassy ground, ready and waiting to deal with the troublesome cat, whoever that might be.
Her hostile gaze softened every so slightly as she recognized the cat. It was her younger sister. Her pale green hues were still guarded and hardened, but she didn’t seem so angry. If she were to be totally honest, the she-cat didn’t actually mind Ferretpaw. No, she didn’t like her, but she didn’t hate her like she did most cats. Ferretpaw was a bit different. She didn’t know if she favoured her just because she was her sister, or if it was because the apprentice knew what it was like to be in her paws.
It had originally been a bit of a shock to find out that Ferretpaw was her little sister. It was shocking to hear that the cat who’d she’d snarled at a few moons ago was actually her kin. At first, Winterwisp had gone a little insane at the news. She’d turned away from her family and glared at her parents. She’d shown loathing towards them with her gaze, wanting them to feel guilty for abandoning her to this land. She hadn’t walked away with them when they left, because she couldn’t bear to be with them. She didn’t want to be with her family. The warrior was going to spend the rest of her depressing life in amongst the WindClan cats. Now that the news had sunk in, she was fine but she felt a little different from before. She hated to admit it but she felt less alone. Deep down she knew that there was someone who would listen if she wanted to rant, but she did her best to convince herself otherwise. She had to protect herself. She had to close herself off and not rely on the help of other cats. Things had to stay the same.
“What are you doing out here by yourself?” Winterwisp asked Ferretpaw warily, once the she-cat had padded within hearing range. She didn’t really care about how old the apprentice was, which was why the warrior still thought that she was a young, defenseless apprentice.

Ferretpaw hesitantly came to a halt a bit away from Winterwisp. She didn't know how comfortable the warrior was with her yet, so she didn't want to sit too close, and yet she didn't want to sit too far away either.
Despite the older molly having been a bit of a bully to her in the beginning, Ferretpaw cared about her now. Ferretpaw knew there was someone of her own kin in the Clan now, and she really appreciated that. They might not be close, but that could be worked on... Right? Ferretpaw hoped so, to say the least.
The small apprentice tilted her head as she inspected Winterwisp for a few moments, before opening her mouth to answer.
"Well... Just out for a run through the territory really... My last one as an apprentice, it would seem. Blazingstar has deemed me worthy of becoming a full warrior. It scares me a little." Ferretpaw admitted, giving a sheepish smile to the black and white molly. For some reason, Ferretpaw felt herself open up to Winterwisp. She didn't think about telling the warrior that she was scared. She just blurted it out. Normally, she would hide any signs of weakness, as a self-defence due to her earlier moons of being brutally bullied.
"How about yourself? Are you doing okay lately?" She asked, a bit hesitant perhaps. She didn't know if Winterwisp felt the same way. If she was comfortable enough with talking about personal things with Ferretpaw just yet. Ferretpaw wanted her to feel comfortable. Wanted the warrior to use her as someone to go to if things got rought. Ferretpaw felt like she had a purpose greater than being a warrior of her Clan. That of being a supportive sister.
Old April 19th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Boop!

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Ferretpaw sat in the clearing, watching the kits from the nursery play. Lost in thought. The apprentice was going to receive her warrior name very soon. It was weird. She now knew where she came from. That her parents were a weird mix of rogue and loners. Not belonging anywhere, travelling all their lives.
But Ferretpaw belonged somewhere. She belonged here. In the Clan. She was loyal, she wanted to prove her worth. And now, Blazingstar had told her she had grown. That she had proved herself. She didn't feel proud. Her mind hadn't realized it all just yet.
Warrior.
Ferretpaw 'tasted' the word in her mind. She wasn't clan born. And she had heard so many cats express their beliefs of it only being warrior born cats who would make great warriors. Through her time, she had been thrown around and brutally bullied for her origins, without even knowing it. The bullies had heard rumours from the queens who had raised, or well, who Ferretpaw had stolen milk from as a kit, about the little siamese being an outsider. And the bullies had really used that to their advantage.
Especially Rainpaw. Oh, Rainpaw.. Ferretpaw didn't know where he were anymore. He had stood up to her and bullied her even at their apprentice ceremonies. He had been jealous that she had been given Blazingstar as mentor. Had used that as extra fuel to his hatred towards her. But the leader had stepped in, and from that moment, had kept an eye on Rainpaw. That had stopped most bullies. But still, Ferretpaw had cats hiss at her and throw mean comments when they were sure no one was there to watch her. Ferretpaw felt forever paranoid.
All those thoughts went through her head as she sat and watched the kits play by the nursery. She had been so small once.
Then a thought hit her. She was most likely going to be a mentor at some point. She might even get one of those little kittens as her apprentice. How was she going to manage that? Was she good enough? Knowledgeable enough? She hoped so. She really wanted to be a mentor, actually. To teach someone to stand up for themselves. Perhaps she could ask Blazingstar to let her mentor a weak kit, like she had been herself.
Perhaps she should study the kits a bit, for that purpose specifically..

@Silentshade
Old April 19th, 2018, 05:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
yeah, spiderflight should have been expecting that. it didn't exactly make her feel better, and it was more like an emphasis on a subject she already knew. of course, she wasn't that stupid, she knew her words could sting and not every cat shared her and fireflare's humour, but that didn't make her feel less bad or less dumb about her own actions. she sighed, then let out a stretched out, dramatic groan.

" you know feelings? they suck. " she grumbled, more to herself than the actual tom. but he was right. fallingheart had agreed... sort of, to meet her there, same time tomorrow, but would she follow through with it? if she didn't, spiderflight didn't wanna show up and wait until dusk like an idiot, and if she did, spiderflight didn't want to not show up and make an ass of herself. she sighed, patting the dirt back into place and hoping it wouldn't be as noticeable as she thought it would be. she looked to the fire-coloured tom with a scared sort of look in her eye.

" what am i gonna do? "
fireflare spoke confidently,"youre going to go to the border tomorrow and aplogize like your life depended on it. if she doesnt show up, it wont make you look like a weirdo since no one will be there, ill tell blazingstar to hold off on the patrols." he promised, which shouldnt be too hard. there wasnt too much tension now between the leaders, it had been a few moons since the battle and everything. "and then crack some jokes like you usually do. and if she gets angry at you keep your cool and dont snap back, itll only make it worse." he was pretty social, and had gotten himself in many..many interactions he learned from. "im sure she'll forgive you ive your apology seems genuine." he nudged her shoulder, attempting anyway to cheer her up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar gave him a mischievous smile, which looked ridiculous in the position he was still choosing to lay in. "Well it's a good thing I'm not standing! Can't tackle me then," he spoke sarcastically, knowing that he found a loophole to Fireflare's statement. Actually, Blazingstar was rather proud and amused by this and it was very visible in his expression. "But don't worry, I would fix your pelt for you if I ruined it," he winked before laughing softly and rolling over onto his stomach. His tail swished behind him, kicking up some dust in the process.
fireflare only raised a brow. he stood up a bit more, but still having the front part of body towards the ground, his butt wiggling in the air childishly,"who says i still cant tackle you?" he joked, using his hind legs to pounce forward on the leader, catching his neck in between his front arms in some sort of hug like position,the rest of his body flopping ontop of the others carelessly,"oh look, i have blazingstar in my grasp! i thought nine lives were suppose to give you extra funk, Mr.star." he chuckled, swatting playfully at the other toms ear. he couldnt remember the last time he got to relax like this, under the chilly sun, doing absolutly nothing with his best friend.
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:11 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
(Fine with me. It could become two sided as they get older if you want.)

Wishpaw sighed at the tugging at her tail. "All right you little Thistle brain." Bracing her self, she stuck her head into the nursery door. " Gorsebird, I think Tempestkit wants you for something. " She tried to sound as cheery as possible.
(Sure, he's going to be a bi guy or pan man so it should work!)

Tempestkit beamed letting out a pleased bleat before nuzzling Wishpaw's left hind leg his maw actually turning up into a... smile? "Maaah! Maaaaaah! MAAAAH!" He happily squealed rushing up to his Mama in the nursery and lunging at her belly beginning to knead as his hunger got the best of him. His Mama seemed to be sleeping so for now cuddling wasn't an option- how sad.(To the nursey?)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 19th, 2018 at 06:14 PM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Sure, he's going to be a bi guy or pan man so it should work!)

Tempestkit beamed letting out a pleased bleat before nuzzling Wishpaw's left hind leg his maw actually turning up into a... smile? "Maaah! Maaaaaah! MAAAAH!" He happily squealed rushing up to his Mama in the nursery and lunging at her belly beginning to knead as his hunger got the best of him. His Mama seemed to be sleeping so for now cuddling wasn't an option- how sad.(To the nursey?)
(Sure.) Wishpaw smiled nervously. "Ha, Tempestkit, there's no need to wake her up if she's sleeping you know?." She gave an awkward laugh.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 19th, 2018, 08:04 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Gorsebird gave Stormglare a bashful grin, purring softly before licking his muzzle. "I know Stormy~ I was being too sensitive anyway so don't worry~" Gorsebird cooed deciding it was time to give her mate a little bit of rest from her rage and sadness. Her face then brightened up when the tom-cat agreed to take her on a walk through the territory, "Thank you so much, sweetheart! I love you~ You're the best mate in all of the territories!" Gorsebird simpered using the time when Stormglare was talking to Seedswirl to gently push the kittens away from her belly so that when she got up and left it wouldn't be such a shock to them, "Don't worry Mommy is just going out with Daddy for a little trot through the territory~ I'll be back in a little bit to cuddle and need my precious tiny kit
tens!" Gorsebird rumbled nosing each one of her kits. When Stormglare eventually came back she tried to give the biggest grin she could muster reaching up to nose him, "Mhm! Just give me a second..." She then groaned letting out a little whimper at a sharp pain that shot through her stomach not forgetting it as it lingered as she started to walk slightly toward the nursery exit ignoring it, however, not wanting to lose her chance of escape due to some pain. @The Fallen Queen @Ninjasinsocks @Panda
stormglare shook his head, "its fine. you have all right to be, after all you did just got done carrying five kittens! sometimes you queens really make me think you have super strength. " he admitted, not quite understanding how they could carry kittens. they just... he shuddered. it just seem strange. he did have a apprentice's mindset sometimes. stormglare could feel his fur heat up, a proud, lovestruck look on his face. "thank you, beauty. i love you, too too. " he had no idea on why he said 'too' two times. maybe it would sound cuter? the tom was the opposite of cute in personality and appearance. 'cute' would be what you called a kit and gorsebird's reactions. stormglare padded to the entrance of the den, letting her lean on him if she needed. "be careful, lean on me if you need to. " he said, a worry glint in his eyes. hopefully the kits would be fine while they were gone. specially dawnkit. he really did need to talk about that with gorsebird but not right now. they finally stopped arguing.

[ to the territory? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare shook his head, "its fine. you have all right to be, after all you did just get done carrying five kittens! sometimes you queens really make me think you have super strength. " he admitted, not quite understanding how they could carry kittens. they just... he shuddered. it just seem strange. he did have a apprentice's mindset sometimes. stormglare could feel his fur heat up, a proud, lovestruck look on his face. "thank you, beauty. i love you, too too. " he had no idea on why he said 'too' two times. maybe it would sound cuter? the tom was the opposite of cute in personality and appearance. 'cute' would be what you called a kit and gorsebird's reactions. stormglare padded to the entrance of the den, letting her lean on him if she needed. "be careful, lean on me if you need to. " he said, a worry glint in his eyes. hopefully the kits would be fine while they were gone. specially dawnkit. he really did need to talk about that with gorsebird but not right now. they finally stopped arguing.

[ to the territory? ]
[Yep, also what's with the sob emoji's?]

Gorsebird let out a little squeak, "It was hard..." She mewed weakly looking at her paws and feeling a tingle of shame in her pelt feeling bad that she hadn't been able to carry their kittens to the best of her abilty, "I'm sorry." She muttered sniffling and feeling pitiful over the fact that she was crying over a difficult pregnancy. "Too, too? That's not proper grammar..." She whined becoming hypersensitive as she wiped a tear from her eye. Gorsebird's bottom lip quivered once she was up nearly racing to Stormglare to lean on his shoulder, "Stormy will you carry me? I wanna be carried to the territory! Please? Please!? Please!?! My tummy really hurts and I'll love you forever and ever if you carry me! And besides Bumbleleaf's mate carries her! You're a better stronger tom and so you can carry me too! Oh, Stormglare I wanna be carried!" Gorsebird wailed leaning as hard as she could on Stormglare's shoulder as she made the most desperate face she could gather thinking it was more than reasonable that she as a petite she-cat could easily be carried by Stormglare a big burly tom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
(Sure.) Wishpaw smiled nervously. "Ha, Tempestkit, there's no need to wake her up if she's sleeping you know?." She gave an awkward laugh.

Tempestkit whimpered his breath hitching as he began to cry, "MAAAAAAAHH!" He tantrumed wanting Wishpaw and his Mama to talk for whatever reason. He then began to angrily suckle, kneading harder in an attempt to get his Mama up to cuddle him and talk to the pretty she-cat...also known as, Wishpaw, "MAAAAAH! MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!?" He screeched stopping from nursing so he could take a gasp of air and wail harder hoping to wake Gorsebirdup in the proess.

(Sorry if all the Maaah's are getting annoying it's about the only word he knows and can say with ease.)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 21st, 2018 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Preventing Double Post
Old April 20th, 2018, 03:36 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
[Yep, also what's with the sob emoji's?]

Gorsebird let out a little squeak, "It was hard..." She mewed weakly looking at her paws and feeling a tingle of shame in her pelt feeling bad that she hadn't been able to carry their kittens to the best of her abilty, "I'm sorry." She muttered sniffling and feeling pitiful over the fact that she was crying over a difficult pregnancy. "Too, too? That's not proper grammar..." She whined becoming hypersensitive as she wiped a tear from her eye. Gorsebird's bottom lip quivered once she was up nearly racing to Stormglare to lean on his shoulder, "Stormy will you carry me? I wanna be carried to the territory! Please? Please!? Please!?! My tummy really hurts and I'll love you forever and ever if you carry me! And besides Bumbleleaf's mate carries her! You're a better stronger tom and so you can carry me too! Oh, Stormglare I wanna be carried!" Gorsebird wailed leaning as hard as she could on Stormglare's shoulder as she made the most desperate face she could gather thinking it was more than reasonable that she as a petite she-cat could easily be carried by Stormglare a big burly tom.

Tempestkit whimpered his breath hitching as he began to cry, "MAAAAAAAHH!" He tantrumed wanting Wishpaw and his Mama to talk for whatever reason. He then began to angrily suckle, kneading harder in an attempt to get his Mama up to cuddle him and talk to the pretty she-cat...also known as, Wishpaw, "MAAAAAH! MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!?" He screeched stopping from nursing so he could take a gasp of air and wail harder hoping to wake Gorsebird but in the proess.

(Sorry if all the Maaah's are getting annoying it's about the only word he knows and can say with ease.)
Wishpaw sighed. She knew the Queen would only be madder if she woke up to this. Walking over, she prodded her and maybe accidentally/on purpose stepped on her tail a little.

(Sorry so short.)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Closed Thread