Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:17 PM

Old January 30th, 2017, 06:40 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Crystal's neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
"Yes."she said as she lead him threw a large tunnel:http://www.tcmacaves.org/robberbaron...10_400x275.jpg and into The following cave:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...338657002).jpg."Is that better?Be careful,there is a small puddle of water to the left where you can drink out of."she said
Cobalt nodded. He pressed himself to the side of the cave as she scooted past him. He felt the small movement of air as Robin brushed against him. I wonder how long she's lived here. His keen gaze darted from the high stone above to the stone underpaw. He immedietly saw the water ahead and gave a small snort.
"Their's still water here." He meowed, raising his tone suspiciously. "Were you lying to me?" Although his tone held sharpness, his gaze said otherwise. He enjoyed teasing other cats, it brought lightheartedness into almost any situation. He brushed his tail down her side lightly in case she didn't know he was teasing her.
With a deep breath, he settled down beside the place where two pillars of stone met.
"Do you know where we are in relate to ThunderClan territory?" Eventhough he didn't exactly know much about the clans, he knew the basics.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Old January 30th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cobalt nodded. He pressed himself to the side of the cave as she scooted past him. He felt the small movement of air as Robin brushed against him. I wonder how long she's lived here. His keen gaze darted from the high stone above to the stone underpaw. He immedietly saw the water ahead and gave a small snort.
"Their's still water here." He meowed, raising his tone suspiciously. "Were you lying to me?" Although his tone held sharpness, his gaze said otherwise. He enjoyed teasing other cats, it brought lightheartedness into almost any situation. He brushed his tail down her side lightly in case she didn't know he was teasing her.
With a deep breath, he settled down beside the place where two pillars of stone met.
"Do you know where we are in relate to ThunderClan territory?" Eventhough he didn't exactly know much about the clans, he knew the basics.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
"We are just outside of thunderclan and windclan territory."she mewed."Your such a jokester."she mewed playfully "I almost jumped on you and bit your ear!"she joked
Old January 30th, 2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
"We are just outside of thunderclan and windclan territory."she mewed."Your such a jokester."she mewed playfully "I almost jumped on you and bit your ear!"she joked
I'll respond tomorrow, gotta study for a test that I have tomorrow.
Old January 30th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
I'll respond tomorrow, gotta study for a test that I have tomorrow.
Okie)
Old January 31st, 2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
He nodded, and was wondering how a cave like this could go unnoticed by the watchful Clans when he said he was a jokester. It puzzled him for a moment. Stern and somewhat proud, maybe, but a jokester? That sombered him up immediately. Not that being amusing was a bad thing, but there was a time to be serious and a (few) times to be humorous. He suddenly thought of a good comeback, and couldn't resist expressing it aloud.
"I didn't know you could reach any part of me above the knees!" He grinned teasingly, then drew his paw over his ear and began to groom.
Cobalt didn't realize his expression had darkened and became more thoughtful and distant. He ducked his head and chewed slowly on the prey.
"Thanks." He meowed in his deep, masculine voice. "Do you want some?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Old January 31st, 2017, 05:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He nodded, and was wondering how a cave like this could go unnoticed by the watchful Clans when he said he was a jokester. It puzzled him for a moment. Stern and somewhat proud, maybe, but a jokester? That sombered him up immediately. Not that being amusing was a bad thing, but there was a time to be serious and a (few) times to be humorous. He suddenly thought of a good comeback, and couldn't resist expressing it aloud.
"I didn't know you could reach any part of me above the knees!" He grinned teasingly, then drew his paw over his ear and began to groom.
Cobalt didn't realize his expression had darkened and became more thoughtful and distant. He ducked his head and chewed slowly on the prey.
"Thanks." He meowed in his deep, masculine voice. "Do you want some?"

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
She nodded and took a bite,she then pushed it away and pinned him down "What did you say??"she asked in a stern voice,but her eyes showed amusement.
Old January 31st, 2017, 05:45 PM

Quote:
She nodded and took a bite,she then pushed it away and pinned him down "What did you say??"she asked in a stern voice,but her eyes showed amusement.
Cobalt allowed her to take a bite, and was about to say he should be going whenever Robin cought him off guard. Letting out a yowl of surprise, he shook his fur as to dislodge her. After attempting to dim so, he sat down and grinned.
"I just mightaccidently squish you on the wall..."
He laughed good-naturally, all seriousness gone. He pulled back with a grin.
"Just kiddin..." He let her get down, then finished his sentence."I've gotta admit, yer pretty strong fer a tiny kitten!" With that, the large tom thrust his hindpaws out; he was careful to keep his claws sheathed, his movements not striking as fast and powerful as when he fought a cat more his size. In a real battle, he grew much more dangerous. It was something he had admired and feared about himself. He didn't want his sudden anger to come out at the wrong time.

Last edited by Undercover; January 31st, 2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old January 31st, 2017, 06:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Cobalt allowed her to take a bite, and was about to say he should be going whenever Robin cought him off guard. Letting out a yowl of surprise, he shook his fur as to dislodge her. After attempting to dim so, he sat down and grinned.
"I just mightaccidently squish you on the wall..."
He laughed good-naturally, all seriousness gone. He pulled back with a grin.
"Just kiddin..." He let her get down, then finished his sentence."I've gotta admit, yer pretty strong fer a tiny kitten!" With that, the large tom thrust his hindpaws out; he was careful to keep his claws sheathed, his movements not striking as fast and powerful as when he fought a cat more his size. In a real battle, he grew much more dangerous. It was something he had admired and feared about himself. He didn't want his sudden anger to come out at the wrong time.
She smiled but then yowled in surprise as she dodged and slide under him and bit his hind legs gently "I bet you I can win!"she challenged
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
She smiled but then yowled in surprise as she dodged and slide under him and bit his hind legs gently "I bet you I can win!"she challenged
This is gonna be short, I have to go and feel bat that I haven't replied, so...

Cobalt darted away, his gaze flashing. His heart was pumping wildly and his paws were itching to run. With a quick look behind him at the tiny she-cat, and meowed. "You'll have to catch me first!" The tom sped away, his dark grey pelt shining in the eerie light in the cave. He dashed out of the cave and into the clearing with the water. Rushing past without a glance at it, he hurried as fast as his legs could carry him to the end of the tunnel.

Bursting out of the enclosed space, Cobalt panted to a stop. His breath was coming in short gasps and he stifled a cough that tickled his throat. He faced the tunnel entrance and his hackles were raised, prepared to fight her. Not for real, of course, just a mock-fight.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
This is gonna be short, I have to go and feel bat that I haven't replied, so...

Cobalt darted away, his gaze flashing. His heart was pumping wildly and his paws were itching to run. With a quick look behind him at the tiny she-cat, and meowed. "You'll have to catch me first!" The tom sped away, his dark grey pelt shining in the eerie light in the cave. He dashed out of the cave and into the clearing with the water. Rushing past without a glance at it, he hurried as fast as his legs could carry him to the end of the tunnel.

Bursting out of the enclosed space, Cobalt panted to a stop. His breath was coming in short gasps and he stifled a cough that tickled his throat. He faced the tunnel entrance and his hackles were raised, prepared to fight her. Not for real, of course, just a mock-fight.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks
It's ok.)
Robin smiled as he rushed past her.She ran right after him,unlike him,her body had adapted to these long and ruff tunnels.She ran pumping her legs and eventually she burst out of the tunnel and leaped onto him claws shealthed,and of corse, she pinned him down and bit on his paws playfully.