Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 25th, 2024, 06:29 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Character Biographies

WIP

Rose’Kit
Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?

✽❀✽

Name(s)-
Current name- Rose’Kit
Past names (if any)- Unknown
Future names- Rose’Paw, Rose’River

Basics-
Gender- Male, he/him
Clan- ThunderClan
Rank- Kit
Age- Two Moons

Specifics-
Gender at birth- Male
Formal Clan (if any)- N/A
Future Clan- To be Determined
Sexuality- Too young to know
Future Sexuality- Bisexual, no preference
Character Birthday- Springtime, April First

Other-
Disabilities/Disorders- N/A
Important Deformities- Scar across his face that causes eating issues and mild speech troubles
Social Life- Mildly unsuccessful
Extra- He will pick up more friends and enemies in his future as he adjusts to life

Personality-

Rosekit, a daredevil and party-animal, is the type who flies passed limits (unfortunately these limits often exist for good reason) and was born to have fun. With as much serious topics that have already crept their way into his life, you’d expect him to be at least decently serious when need be, but you’d expect wrong. Rosekit isn’t the giggle at the funeral, he’s the one who just won’t shut up and quit making jokes during the ceremony. He thinks that rules were made to be broken, and he runs around bending and snapping them wherever he goes. He’s a little careless, insensitive, and risky.

But he certainly has his strengths. As immature as he may seem, Rosekit is surprisingly clever. He’s quick-witted, allowing him to come back at rude comments immediately with his own. He’s confident and believes he can manage great things in his future, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get the greatest outcome for himself and his friends as he can. So how can his strengths affect others? Well, just like Rosekit can be a skilled bully, he can be a skilled friend. He’s incredibly loyal until you make yourself look too pathetic, and he’ll do anything to fend for you.

For important background information, Rosekit arrived to ThudnerClan as a formal kittypet, carried over by some mysterious figure, scarred. He’s alright now, but commenting on his lack of a known family will get you verbally attacked by his kit-screaming noises.

Appearance-

Rosekit is large for his age and as well-built as a kitten can be. His fur is long, thick, and fluffy. He is a russet and chocolate-brown tabby tom with bright amber eyes and a resting mischievous expression. There is a very noticeable wide scar that covers the bottom half of his face and jaw, particularly the left side.

Relationships-

~Spottedfire, soon-to-be Adoptive-Father (@willooowfeather)~
TBD

Character Creation Date- February 27, 2024

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 5th, 2024 at 10:23 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:21 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Character Biographies

WIP

Brutus
“So- like- prey. D’ya eat the eyes? The bones? Just seems a little nasty, Y’know? I mean, you do you, but you won’t find me munching on any eyes and bones anytime soon, my friend,”

✽❀✽

Name(s)-
Current name- Brutus
Past names (if any)- N/A
Future names- To be Determined

Basics-
Gender- Male, he/him
Clan-Outskirts
Rank- Kit
Age- Two Moons

Specifics-
Gender at birth- Male
Formal Clan (if any)- N/A
Future Clan- To be Determined
Sexuality- Too young to know
Future Sexuality- He won’t (a), care, or (b), bother to confirm
Character Birthday- Wintertime, December 26

Other-
Disabilities/Disorders- Unidentified
Important Deformities- Paws burnt to a crisp, causing some pain when putting weight on them
Social Life- Low, unsuccessful
Extra- His future isn’t bright. It’s just overwhelming and confusing.

Personality-

Brutus is… odd. Odd, yes, but interesting. One moment he’ll be dead-asleep in the middle of a lake, but in the next, he’s summoning demons. He’s unexpected, but he always seems to be enthusiastic about everything. He’ll talk about the darkest topics like they’re just fun little ideas, rambling off about bloody and frightening stories without hesitation. If his behavior ever upsets those around him, he simply decides that their emotions have nothing to do it’s him, so he leaves them to suffer alone and brushes it off. He can be selfish and pretty lazy, leading his own life independently. Everything he does is for his own benefit, and his ‘sorry’s are always just: “Ah, well that’s rather unfortunate for you, my friend- well my apologies, but life must go on… farewell!” Brutus is also reckless and will put his life on the line, just as long as the danger interests him.

As for strengths? At least he’s intelligent. Brutus does a lot of thinking, most of which is used to better his life. He’ll spent years thinking about how fast a bird would have to fly into a window to die, and feel as happy as ever as he thinks. He isn’t afraid to say what’s on his mind (which you could also consider a weakness) and will speak out against anything that has something he finds wrong or unnecessary in it, and feel no shame when yelled at for his excessive debating. Once it’s clear that somebody won’t be listening to him, even if what they have to say is important to nearly everybody but Brutus, assuming it doesn’t affect him, Brutus will turn and walk away. He doesn’t waste his time.

Appearance-

Brutus is a small and scrawny tom with brown fur and a white muzzle. His eyes are wide and a very bright turquoise color. His fur is mid-length and prickly. His tail is shaped strangely like a squirrel’s and it ties with his eyes as his most distinctive features. There is no fur on his paws. I apologize for the lack of a reference, and if anything is confusing, I can answer any questions. The fur has been scarred off of his paws, leaving those scars to show themselves clearly.

Relationships-

Positive-

~Athena, Kittypet~ (@lys.luvbot)~
Gotta wonder why she decided to scoop me up off her porch that one time. I probably looked pretty nasty out there- all burnt up and smelly- and compared to all the looks she’s got going on, that must’ve made me look like absolute trash. But I like the sass. Makes her personality worth while.

Character Creation Date- March 1, 2024

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 8th, 2024 at 03:40 PM.