Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:39 AM

Old July 20th, 2020, 09:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

He hadn't even heard anyone scuttle up until he heard a soft voice. He slapped his paw down into the water and snapped his head around to look at who exactly was speaking to him. "It's frankly none of your business." he barked, flattening his ears on his head. But after a second of contemplating Blazingpaw let out a sigh and sank further into the River, letting it naturally rinse the soot from his fur. "The Clan's aren't as...legendary as they're set out to be. Huh." he spat out after a few seconds of silence.
Ivorypaw wasn’t expecting this out of Blazingpaw,” Thunderclan isn’t all that great, but the other clans are. Riverclan seemed to have it all together, daily patrols, swimming lessons, apprentices actually being taught, they seem to obey Lionstar and they punish their misbehaving cats accordingly.“ she commented

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:02 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw wasn’t expecting this out of Blazingpaw,” Thunderclan isn’t all that great, but the other clans are. Riverclan seemed to have it all together, daily patrols, swimming lessons, apprentices actually being taught, they seem to obey Lionstar and they punish their misbehaving cats accordingly.“ she commented

His ears twitched as she spoke up about the clan. Swiveling his head he held his gaze for a few seconds before picking himself up. He was soaking, but he didn't care, making his way towards the Molly. "They're not struggling? Is it really just Thunderclan right now?" he asked, but he didn't give the other time to answer. "You're not really allowed to switch clans huh? You guys have this whole loyalty thing...but if I were to switch clans. How would I go about doing so. Surely the other clan that I would hope to join wouldn't keep me prisoner and attempt to kill me...yes?" Blazingpaw asked.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

His ears twitched as she spoke up about the clan. Swiveling his head he held his gaze for a few seconds before picking himself up. He was soaking, but he didn't care, making his way towards the Molly. "They're not struggling? Is it really just Thunderclan right now?" he asked, but he didn't give the other time to answer. "You're not really allowed to switch clans huh? You guys have this whole loyalty thing...but if I were to switch clans. How would I go about doing so. Surely the other clan that I would hope to join wouldn't keep me prisoner and attempt to kill me...yes?" Blazingpaw asked.
Ivorypaw almost laughed about the hostage suggestion,” Well, Riverclan was doing very well when we were staying in there territory. And the other clans didn’t just lose their homes....It is seen as disloyal, but you can switch clans, from what I’ve heard, you go to the border and wait for a patrol to come by and then tell them you wish to join their clan, they’ll take you back to their camp and have to talk to the leader. The leader will ask why you wish to leave Thunderclan, and if they believe you, they’ll take you in. Otherwise they’ll send you back here.“ she meowed not quite ready to confess that she was planning to leave for Riverclan today.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 19th, 2020, 10:14 PM

Sageflurry
@Wolfgirl8 (sorry about the delay!)

Next was one of her more favorite spots. Whenever the clan had gotten to loud, or whenever she just needed a moment to herself she would always come here. It was gorgeous, the creeks gentle trickling soothed her. A Canopy of trees made it easy to stay out of the sun in some spots in the Creek, while the sun dappled in through the canopy and illuminated the water in other places. "Sunkissed creek." she said blatandly. "Nice place to relax your muscles and take some downtime. But for today I'll be showing you how to hunt." she stated. "Most of the prey likes to come here to get a drink of water. Like that Vole for example. Crouch down and watch what I do." she whispered.

Inching forwards the Calliby made sure her belly was brushing the ground, made sure she was downwind. Once she was just close enough she leaped forwards and crushed the small thing with her front paws, than leaned down to bite it, making sure it truly was dead. Moving it over next to one of the mossy boulders, digging up dirt and burying it, she looked over at her apprentice. "Paitence is key. Now we wait for another piece of prey to show up, and it'll be your turn." she said, taking her place next to her apprentice once more.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old August 20th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

( It's fine! )
Forestpaw had been following her mentor still a bit nervous from the cliff.Hopefully there weren't many more dangerous spots in Thunderclan territory. They soon arrived at a beautiful and calming creek. Wow. Forestpaw hadn't known how beautiful Thunderclan territorry was before she was in it. There were some dangerous spots but the others...well the ones she'd been too had been beautiful or at least pretty.

Forestpaw snapped back to attention when her mentor said she'd be showing her how to hunt. She gulped. What if she was bad at it and her mentor was dissapointed? What if she scared away all the prey? What if....? No! Forestpaw stop, don't worry nothing is going to go wrong! She scolded herself. She quickly focused herself attentively watching her mentor.

Forestpaw had crouched down with only a little wobble as her mentor had asked her to do Well Sageflurry hadn't asked her to do the wobble part. Forestpaw held in a gasp at how smoothly her mentor killed the animal. A vole, she recalled. Forestpaw nodded at what her mentor said.

She practiced her crouch and creeped forward a couple times before a flash of brown caught her eye. She sucked in a breath. Slowly letting out her breath she creeped forward to where a mouse was drinking from the creek. Suddenly it froze as if it scented her. The wind had changed direction for a moment. No! Your not getting away! Before it could run away she leaped onto it smushing it beneath her paws. She delivered a quick bite to the neck to kill it like her mentor had done. She whispered a quick thanks to the animal as she killed it. As she looked at the mouse she realized that it was a little smaller than most mouse probally a younger one. Finishing studying it Forestpaw proudly pciked it up and trotted over to her mentor the mouse in her mouth. "Is ti good?" She asked her voice a bit muffled from the mouse in her mouth.
( @Starfall )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; August 20th, 2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old August 21st, 2020, 08:45 PM

Sageflurry
@Wolfgirl8

She watched silently as her Apprentice caught the mouse. She could use some work on pinpointing the direction of the wind, but the Warrior felt as though that was the only thing that needed to be worked on at the moment. As Forestpaw came back the Calliby picked herself up and gave the younger a small smile. "You did very good for your first try." she praised.

The Warrior than turned around and began to pad in the opposite direction of camp. "To our second spot for today. Bury your catch and we'll come pick them up on our way back." she instructed.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old August 22nd, 2020, 01:11 PM
Hehe I exist

Forestpaw beamed with pride at the compliment. It may have been small but it meant a lot to her. wondered what's next? Hopefully nothing dangerous! "Alright" She mewed quickly burring her catch. She smiled as she trotted after Sageflurry.
( @Starfall Sorry if it's short I didn't know what to write.)

Old August 26th, 2020, 03:29 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Barleykit found the creek,the tom was tired from jogging and walking.He stopped to lap up some warm refreshing water* Where in starclan is thunderclan! I have time to sleep

*Barleykit scented thunderclan once it was stronger than the rest.He did what he did last time,dig a hole and fell asleep*

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old August 31st, 2020, 04:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

She didn’t know what was going on, those poppy seeds were pretty successful in their own respect but her brain was awful fuzzy. In fact she didn’t really remember getting out here or even asking Sweetdream to take a walk with her. Good news though, her legs didn’t hurt anymore. She actually really couldn’t feel them. She felt like running all over the place, climbing and swimming and all sorts or things she wasn’t able to do before. There was some sort of spontaneous joy in the pit of her chest, and the poppy seeds made that happen? She could foresee just how wonderful the rest of the cold season would be when she couldn’t feel the arthritis or the cold in her legs.

No human medication had ever done that before! Going to those scary white rooms and receiving nothing but a few needle picks and being sent back to that dingy room. No, she needn’t reflect on those times. She was here, she was happy, she and Softbear were safe.

As she was plodding down the hill walking alittle funky she manges to toss her head over her shoulder eyes glinting. “Sweetdream dear, I don’t mean to alarm you but I haven’t got any feeling in these stupid legs of mine. No need to go slowing down for me...” it was strange being the one to urge others to catch up. Especially Sweetdream. That excitement once again trickled from her mind to her chest. She was free of the pain.

As she broke through the sweet grass revealing the little babbling stream a smile sweet as sugar touched her lips. It really was sunkissed! She stood starring in amazement until two little white butterflies interlocked in a graceful display floated past her. Kit like energy returned to her and before Sugarsnow knew it she was leaping, paws outstretched and swiping at the pair. They would break apart to avoid her paws but always join back up a few seconds later. She forgot entirely about her company, about where she was or what she intended to come here for. She was just too overjoyed to think about those things.

They fluttered just out of her reach and the warrior landed on the sand with a humph, distressed they’d escaped but also not keen on giving up quite yet. She bunched her muscles and with a great spring of energy leapt for them, unknowingly launching herself over the face of the water.

Splash!

Sugarsnow landed in the water sending a spray of crystal clear droplets up into the air. She stood a moment letting the water swirl around her and conform to a new shape around her legs. “Oh golly!” she let out a shrill sound of giggles.

@chaton

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by panchiko; December 20th, 2021 at 11:17 AM.
Old August 31st, 2020, 09:07 PM
fae/she/they

What could be better? She was out on a wonderful day, even better with having Sugarsnow to share the time with! It was different though, instead of slowing her pace as she had done on other outings, she now found her little pawsteps to not be enough to keep up with the pace of her dearest friend. It did bring a soft smile to her, seeing Sugarsnow have a newfound spring in her stride was quite heartwarming. It only brought happiness to Sweetdream to see Sugarsnow so happy!

"Oh, my dearie, I'm having to run just to meet your pace. I don't think I'll be slowing!" She laughed out lightly, slowing down a bit as the familiar creek edged the horizon. The view was just as wonderful as it was always described to her. The pristine waters, lushious forestry surrounding the cozy location... and now the beautiful molly that jumped into the scene. Could there be anything better than the current moment?

As Sweetdream neared the riverbank, she took a moment to pause and stretch. The only sensible thing at this point was to join Sugarsnow in the splashening. Though she was unfamiliar with swimming... it seemed like it could be plenty of fun! Nothing could really go too wrong, either. This was unlike the raging rivers that separated other clans from the Riverclan territory, or the ocean that laid far beyond the cliffs. It was just a calm flow, perfect for practicing and playing! As such...

"Be prepared, dearest Sugar!"

A single call was all the molly was going to get! Sweetdream soon jumped in to the water, creating quite the splash as she held a blissful smile. Turning to face her silver friend, she held up a paw out of the water. "Now that we're both here, let me show you something marvelous..." Calling out her words, Sweetdream paddled closer, nearly touching noses with Sugarsnow. The peace didn't last long though, soon Sweetdream brought down her paw to the water's surface, splashing Sugarsnow before quickly scrambling back. "See? That was just brilliant! If you try to get me back though, I may just have to hug ya!" Her meow had been overtaken by more soft laughter. It was hard not to last when having all this fun! Oh, how she wished to never lose Sugarsnow... the only cat who can make any day infinitely better.

@wren