Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Pumpkinspice a halloween clan cat story

Pumpkinkit of Shadowclan (that’s a good halloween clan) was born among a litter of three, Batkit and Cobwebkit were her brothers, she was the lone she-kit of the litter. The odd one. Batkit and Cobwebkit had white fur. Pumpkinkit? She had black fur. Batkit always jeered that Black cats were witches. Pumpkinkit always felt hurt but for forced herself to visably shrug it off. Her parents? Oh well they were named Autumnfall (mother) and Ghostspirit (father) she loved them dearly.
One dark night in October, October 31st to be exact, Pumpkinkit glanced at Autumnfall,” Momma? Where you going?”
Autumnfall smiled,” It’s okay Pumpkinkit, we’re just heading to the gathering. Be good. Thirstyblood will watch you, alright?”
Pumkinkit nodded,” Right momma!”
They went to sleep alongside Thirstyblood. At dawn Hauntedstar nosed the kits up,” Cobwebkit, Batkit, and Pumpkinkit. I need to tell you something. Last night at the gathering, Killer- the leader of the Halloween Syndicate, I’m sure you heard stories of them (equal to the DS) killed a few of our clanmates including Autumnfall and Ghostfall. I’m sorry. I wish this wasn’t the truth. Just remember they love you dearly alright kits.”
Cobwebkit’s eyes grew wide before he started sobbing,” Thirstyblood! You’ll be our new momma right?”
Thirstyblood’s eye twitched but she nodded,” Yes dear, I’ll raise you spooky kits.” She purred
Batkit growled,” It’s Pumpkinkit! She’s a witch!”
Thirstyblood sighed,” Don’t blame Pumpkinkit.”
Pumpkinkit couldn’t fake it today, she ran out of the den and curled up in the medicine cat’s den.
Blackcrow, the medicine cat glanced up and saw Pumpkinkit in the den,” Ello Pumpkinkit.” He knew that black cats, like himself were unliked and shunned. He didn’t believe they were witches, well...he kinda was as he recieved prophecies from Deadclan (Starclan) and could predict the future, but he couldn’t cast spells or any of that supersticous stuff like that.
Pumpkinkit glanced up slowly,” Hi Blackcrow...wait you have black fur too!?” Her eyes grew wide,” Is it true that black cats come from the Haunted Forest (DF)?” She feared for the worst.
Blackcrow shook his head,” No. We come from Deadclan just like every other cat. You were unlucky being born in October. When supersticion is extremely high. I was born in Leafbare, it is easier. Would you like me to show you about herbs or would you just like to talk?”
Pumpkinkit sighed,” I’d like to talk. I mean, what’s the point of living if your a black cat?”
Blackcrow shook his head,” NO! Black cats deserve life too! Come on. I’ll help you feel strong. I mean, it is true that Shadowclan’s never had a black cat as deputy or leader. But I was the first black cat as a medicine cat. Please. Live for me.” He begged
Pumpkinkit grumbled,” I’ll only hold the promise throughout kithood. Deal?”
Blackcrow sighed,” Fine. Do you find medicine cat life interesting?”
Pumpkinkit frowned,” No. I dream of being clan leader. I’m sorry. But can we. Be friends being the lone black furred cats?”
Blackcrow purred,” Nothing to be sorry about youngster, and I’m fine being friends.”
Moons past and there apprenice cerimony arrived.
Hauntedstar yowled,” Let the three kits step forward, Batkit- from this day until you are a warrior you’ll be known as Batpaw, Goldenleaf will be your mentor. Cobwebkit, you have reached the age of six moons, from this day until warriorhood you’ll be known as Cobwebpaw, Fallvine will mentor you. Anyone willing to mentor the witch besides Blackcrow?”

Pumpkinkit frowned feeling bad once more until she heard a voice speak up.
Vulturecry growled,” Pumpkinkit has a name. I’ll mentor her. I may be old, but I don’t believe in suspercions Pumpkinkit is normal fleabag.” She growled in annoyance.
Hauntedstar shrugged,”Your wish for death Vulturecry. Pumpkinkit, from this day until your a warrior- if you aren’t exiled before warriorhood, Vulturecry will be your mentor. Good luck at remaining in Shadowclan.”

Pumpkinpaw approached Vulturecry,” T-Thank You for volunteering to mentor me. I- I really didn’t want to be forced to trained by Blackcrow and become a Medicine Cat.”

Vulturecry shrugged,” I’m suprised you aren’t leaving Shadowclan. Windclan is supersticious of Spring and brown furred cats. Thunderclan? They are supersticious of orange furred cats and Summer. Skyclan is supersticious of white furred cats and winter. And Riverclan? They are suspicious of creme colored cats and cats born under trees. It’s mostly all made-up dung. Come on!”

Pumpkinpaw smiled a little,” Okay.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 25th, 2017, 07:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Pumpkinspice a halloween clan cat story

Pumpkinpaw and Vulturecry trained together often. One day, at a gathering a battle broke out. Pumpkinpaw was fine, then saw one horrific sight, Cobwebpaw was splayed out dead,” BATPAW!” She chocked up.
Batpaw ran up,” What?! Great Deadclan! You killed him.”
Pumpkinpaw growled,” No I found him like this!”
Blackcrow growled at Batpaw,” Pumpkinpaw didn’t kill Cobwebpaw, rather Oakshade of Windclan did.”
Batpaw snarled,” Dung!” And stormed off.
They soon became warriors.
Hauntedstar yowled,” Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey gather! Batpaw do you promise to uphold the warriorcode and protect your clan even at the cost of your life?”
Batpaw nodded,” I do!”
Hauntedstar nodded,” Then, from this day forward you’ll be known as Batweb in memory of your brother Cobwebpaw.”
Everyone chanted,” Batweb! Batweb! Batweb!”
Pumpkinpaw sadly chanted.
Hauntedstar sighed,” Wow. Pumpkinpaw you passed your assesment. Pumpkinpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?”
Pumpkinpaw puffed out her chest,” I- I do!”
Hauntedstar narrowed her eyes but continued,” From this day forward, you’ll be known as Pumpkinspice. May Deadclan give you luck.” She meowed
Pumpkinspice murmered quietly,” Thankyou for granted me a chance, I didn’t ask to be born a witch.” She whispered.
Hauntedstar nodded,” I know. Your mother while dying made me promise not to unjustly exile you. So I’ve kept you. I can see you want to be accepted.”
Pumpkinspice paused,” What about Blackcrow, why did you not exile Blackcrow. Let alone let him become medicine cat.”
Hauntedstar sighed,” I’ll tell you about him. As a kit, I hated Blackkit, I intended fully to exile him, but ofcourse, I can’t exile kits. So one night, I recieved a prophecy of Blackkit healing. So angrily I made Blackpaw the medicine cat apprentice. I was certain Blackpaw wouldn’t last until full warriorhood, but when his mentor died and he had to be mentored by Deadclan I knew I had to let him live to a full medicine cat. Blackpaw became Blackcrow. I forced myself to allow Blackcrow to give me guidence. And at first I was impatient for Blackcrow to appoint himself an apprentice, but soon I grew to trust Blackcrow. He I guess was the exception the lone black cat born from Deadclan. Are you?”
Pumpkinspice nodded,” Yes. I believe it.” She meowed.
Time had passed, then Vampireblood the deputy died, and Pumpkinspice was mentoring Zombiepaw.
Hauntedstar yowled,” Let us gather. I say these words so the spirit of Vampireblood can hear and approve of my choice....Pumpkinspice will be the next deputy.” He meowed.
Pumpkinspice gasped,” This is a joke right?”
Hauntedstar shook his head,” Nope.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here