Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2017, 11:14 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

(YES)
Garterstar scrunched up his face as Hareleap licked the top of his head, then pretended to ready himself. "I am ready for whatever you need to do to help me live, Hareleap!" The fluffy tom scowled and stood tall, though it wasn't very impressive. He had his mother's smaller build and his father's pelt, meaning he looked large but it was entirely fluff. He definitely didn't act like his parents though.
(MM YES)
Hareleap chuckled, glancing around for any sort of mock-herbs. He pricked his ears, grabbing a few leaves that had fallen to the ground, and placed one on the "leader"s belly. He chuckled, finding this game amusing. "This is a..er..the best herb in the forest, you'll be better in no time." He mewed, placing one more "herb" on the kit. How did medicine cats do this? He wasn't sure, but this worked. It was just a kit game.

@Constellation
The unnamed, smallest she-kit was nearly identical to Thea. She might have gotten a bit of her father's fur color, just a tint, but she was mostly the same color as her mother. Once comfortable, she suckled. She flicked her tail and kneaded her paws, content as she continued to try and ignore her brother to the best of her ability. She let out occasional tiny squeaks, but was fairly quiet for a newborn. Her eyes still sealed, she didn't know what was trying to push her around, or what was making all those noises, and so they frightened her slightly. She tensed slightly, paws stopping their kneading action. She soon realized she was in no actual danger, for the most part, and continued on, relaxing.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; November 25th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The gray furred apprentice followed his mentor though the long grass of Windclan. Down the well known trail to their peaceful camp. The hear he had successfully brought down was dangling in his jaws. He couldn't help but aimer the beautiful orange hued sky that grow darker by the heartbeat. As they slowly padded down the grassy path Hearpaw kept a few paw steps behind Hawkfeather. He wasn't being slow because he was to tiered but because he wanted to. Being praised by his mentor made him feel like a real part of windClan. If he could do a good enough job for Hawkfeather he could do it for his Clan! The thoughts of being allele to go out everyday and learn new things excited this newly made apprentice. Though he wished Patelkit had lived long enough to be a apprentice with him he stayed happy, knowing that his sister was up in StarClan watching his every step. Thank you for being with me the 4 moons we had. He silently thanked his green eyes shinning with memories. He sometime wished Patelkit was still alive but he knew whishing would do nothing but bring sorrow from unanswered wishes.
Hawkfeather walked along the path back to camp with his apprentice now in silence as the two of them enjoyed the nice weather that was gifted to them now. The sky was beautiful as it sported a red and orange-like hue that could soothe any feline’s worries. The tan-furred tomcat was glad to be born into Windclan, finding this place to feel like home at all times. Not once did he ever feel out of place in the open plains of these hunting grounds since he was old enough to come out here. He had asked his mate to be his out here, he had bonded with his best friend out in these plains and now he was training his first apprentice. It was something that could only make him smile. Harepaw looked satisfied as they walked beside him, carrying the rabbit that he had caught early with little help from Hawkfeather. He would be a fine warrior that the whole clan would adore someday, without a doubt. “Come on, I’ll race you back to camp.” The mentor said with a warm chuckle, “It’ll help us both warm up with all these chilly breezes.” With that, he began to quicken his pace, breaking in a gentle run through the tall grasses as he looked back at Harepaw. Just because they were mentor and apprentice did not mean they couldn’t have a little fun now and then, life didn’t need to be so serious.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip wasn't as shocked as she probably should be to hear that flirting did not play a part in this story. After the way Obsidiansky reacted to her own flirting attempts, she suspected he had a bad history with it. However, just the idea of flirting - and not personal experience - could chase some cats into a shell. Fawnskip guessed Obsidiansky was one of those extremely cautious cats that would be nervously shuffling nearby, saying `this is a bad idea`, as some other cat - daring and brave, or rather, stupid - preformed a dangerous act.

Fawnskip sometimes categorized cats into two sections - leaders and followers. Leaders were the cats who could be confident, daring and brave-stupid. They were the ones who made decisions, who lead the followers. They were the ones who preformed the dangerous act. Followers were the ones who, well, did the opposite. They could be gullible and yearn for acceptance; they were the ones who would nervously shuffle nearby. Fawnskip expected Obsidiansky to be a follower, a feline who required guidance - Fawnskip's guidance.

She smiled as a result of Obsidiansky's own smile, almost as if it were contagious. ``Okay...`` Fawnskip trailed off, a distant smile on her face as she looked around the moor. Lying. This she-cat lied to him. What were her lies, and why did she lie? ``Okay,`` she meowed, turning back to Obsidiansky with her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. ``Did she love someone else? Oh my StarClan - did you love her?`` Fawnskip gasped, adopting a sympathetic look. She continued talking without leaving space for Obsidiansky to interfere, ``I'm so sorry! You must've, and then her brother got protective. That's it, isn't it? Oh, that's just awful!`` She shook her head sadly, sighing.

The way that Fawnskip spoke, it sounded like she was pretty confident she was right. And she was... in part. Obsidiansky had loved the she cat. She had been special, one of a kind, and he knew he would never meet anyone like her again. At least, he hoped not. In part - Fawnskip was like her. She had her confidence, she had her pretty appearance, and she had her uncanny knack for getting the truth bit by bit. Yet she didn't have her kindness, or her smile, or the way that she had always talked to Obsidiansky about anything and everything for hours on end. That was what he missed most about her - even though she had lied. "Yes. I did love her. And... she loved me." That wasn't a lie. The she cat's love for him had been real, if only that, and that was the reason he hadn't turned her in right away like he should've.

"Her brother was a close friend of mine. He didn't get protective, but he wasn't... always happy with us." The tom decided to tell her that much. It wouldn't hurt. That wasn't his dark past, that wasn't what had caused the falling-out. He could still remember the cries from that night - the night that everything had gone to hell. The night that everything familiar had disappeared, that everything he had known had become a lie. And he could remember everything that had led up to that night. She had told him that she was leaving. She had given only the explanation that she had to go, that she didn't belong in WindClan anymore. Obsidiansky had wondered why. Later, he had found out about her outside dealings.

How she had tried to betray WindClan, how she had done her best to get rid of her brother, and how she had only been dealing with Obsidiansky to try to get closer to her brother. But she had loved him... and then he had turned on her. How her own brother had turned on her. And how dark he had become at that point. Obsidiansky never wanted to become that cat again, never wanted to turn dark and hurt someone.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Ennard

Thistlepaw slunk into the apprentices den, hoping for a chance to talk with his brother. The little, light-grey tom's black ears gave a flick as he looked around. "Spiderpaw, you in here?" he called quietly.

Old November 25th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Flarekit's sassy, troublesome nature, and at times, distracted ways caused her.. excitedness.. if she was excitable, to not be noticed very much. She let out a huff at the question, more like a snort if anything else. And she smiled. "Yeah. Cool." If anything Flarekit would think of that as a compliment. Apparently not the case for her older brother. She was a bit irritated about how dramatic he was making this. But.. it was probably his nature. She didn't mind, but.. then again.. she did mind. The ginger fluff ball stared at him as he continued on with his show. It was rather silly in her opinion. "Not happy to see you huh?" On of her eyes narrowed, a little determined look in her eyes. Or.. it could be simple irritation. One of the two, though probably determined being the more likely opinion. "I'll have you know I am very happy to see you." She said with a small, irritated, but also playing sniff. Flarekit thought this.. was kinda nonsense. And nonsense wasn't her favorite thing in the world. But.. she'd play along. If that was what he wanted. If not, oh well.

Blazingstar's ears pricked slightly in happiness however it died down slightly as he realized she was only trying to sound excited. "I don't believe that you actually are," he spoke, sounding slightly hurt, but not letting it get the better of him. In fact, he didn't dwell on it very long, he simply quit his act and let out a long sigh. "I guess I'll accept the fact not everyone gets excited seeing me," he commented before allowing his golden hues to dance around the clearing. "So, Flarekit," he took a moment to think. At first, the ginger tom didn't really have anything to follow those words, but thankfully he could think quickly. "What do you want to do today?" he inquired. Maybe giving her something to do will give her a spark of energy. That's all he really wanted. He wanted to see Flarekit be playful at the least.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 25th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Ennard

Thistlepaw slunk into the apprentices den, hoping for a chance to talk with his brother. The little, light-grey tom's black ears gave a flick as he looked around. "Spiderpaw, you in here?" he called quietly.
Spiderpaw awoke once he heard his brother call his name. "Yeah I'm in here." replied Spiderpaw with a long yawn. The apprentice sat up, with his tail wrapped around his paws. "Do you need anything?" wondered Spiderpaw, looking blindly at Thistlepaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw awoke once he heard his brother call his name. "Yeah I'm in here." replied Spiderpaw with a long yawn. The apprentice sat up, with his tail wrapped around his paws. "Do you need anything?" wondered Spiderpaw, looking blindly at Thistlepaw.
Thistlepaw's ear gave another flick. Sometimes when his brother looked right at him like that. It was almost like he could see him. He knew that wasn't the case when he looked at his milky eyes. "Nah. Just done with training for the day. Thought we could share tongues. Thistlepaw walked over to his brother an laid beside him, giving the fur on Spiderpaw's neck a couple good licks. "How's it going?" It felt like Thistlepaw had seen less of his brother lately between training everyday with Ambercloud and going on patrols.

(what is Spider's deal? Is he apprentices or does the blindness prevent that.)

Old November 25th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw's ear gave another flick. Sometimes when his brother looked right at him like that. It was almost like he could see him. He knew that wasn't the case when he looked at his milky eyes. "Nah. Just done with training for the day. Thought we could share tongues. Thistlepaw walked over to his brother an laid beside him, giving the fur on Spiderpaw's neck a couple good licks. "How's it going?" It felt like Thistlepaw had seen less of his brother lately between training everyday with Ambercloud and going on patrols.

(what is Spider's deal? Is he apprentices or does the blindness prevent that.)
(He's an apprentice. He has a mentor who went blind for a while)

Spiderpaw dipped his head. "Its a bit boring my mentor has been busy,
So I haven't done much training, but me and my friend Blossompaw have been hunting a bit."
replied Spiderpaw, giving his brothers head fur a few licks. She not just my best friend. I like her, but I don't want to admit it to anyone, but her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

(He's an apprentice. He has a mentor who went blind for a while)

Spiderpaw dipped his head. "Its a bit boring my mentor has been busy,
So I haven't done much training, but me and my friend Blossompaw have been hunting a bit."
replied Spiderpaw, giving his brothers head fur a few licks. She not just my best friend. I like her, but I don't want to admit it to anyone, but her.
(Gotcha!)
"That's rough," said Thistlepaw. "I know how boring it can be waiting for your mentor. That happened when Ambercloud was bitten by that adder. she's doing good now though," he added. The accident on the moor during his first hunting trip with his mentor was still an uncomfortable thing for Thistlepaw to think of for too long. She had jumped in front of the adder to save him from being bitten, but he was only that close to it because he thought he could kill it before it bit him. It had been a brash and stupid move that had nearly gotten the shecat killed. "Oh yeah, Blossompaw seems really nice," Thistlepaw said as his brother washed his his head. "I've been spending some time with Chanterellepaw," he said. "Spiderpaw, if I tell you a secret, will you promise not to tell?" the little tom asked, keeping his voice low as he glanced around the apprentice den to make sure no cat was listening."

Old November 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Hawkfeather walked along the path back to camp with his apprentice now in silence as the two of them enjoyed the nice weather that was gifted to them now. The sky was beautiful as it sported a red and orange-like hue that could soothe any feline’s worries. The tan-furred tomcat was glad to be born into Windclan, finding this place to feel like home at all times. Not once did he ever feel out of place in the open plains of these hunting grounds since he was old enough to come out here. He had asked his mate to be his out here, he had bonded with his best friend out in these plains and now he was training his first apprentice. It was something that could only make him smile. Harepaw looked satisfied as they walked beside him, carrying the rabbit that he had caught early with little help from Hawkfeather. He would be a fine warrior that the whole clan would adore someday, without a doubt. “Come on, I’ll race you back to camp.” The mentor said with a warm chuckle, “It’ll help us both warm up with all these chilly breezes.” With that, he began to quicken his pace, breaking in a gentle run through the tall grasses as he looked back at Harepaw. Just because they were mentor and apprentice did not mean they couldn’t have a little fun now and then, life didn’t need to be so serious.
Harepaw was content on these open moor land. The beautiful sky and chilly breeze was soothing. Hearing his mentors words he got a bit excited. With a purr rumbling in his chest he ran after Hawkfeather. Tail waving behind him and a rabbit clenched in his jaws, he tried to keep up. He may not be as old or experienced as the tan furred tom but, he knew a few things thanks to his mentor. With his longish leg he picked up speed fast even with the rabbit in his jaws. But he wasn't strong or fast enough to keep in pace with Hawkfeath. Though that was expected considering he was a warrior and Harepaw was a appearance.

(Sorry it's so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread