Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Buttercupbreeze walked into the clearing tail lashing. Once again a round of patrol had been sent out and only one bothered to report to her. And that was probably because Cottonspirit he'd lead it. Did they see this as a joke? She warned them and still they didn't bother to even say they finished the patrols. This was really bugging her.
With a huff to herself Buttercup plucked a rabbit from the fresh kill pile. It was cold but she didn't care. The chilly air chilled prey faster. Though it could have been because the prey pile was getting low. I could send out a patrol but wait! They don't do them. She rolled her eyes and sat down, fluffing her pelt at the breeze.
She was in a particularly sour mood. Not only were cat refusing to report back to her but she wasn't sleeping good again. Though most of it was she was just in a bad mood it seemed.
Tail still twitching the creamy molly tore into her meal. Her brown eyes fixated on the ground as she basically drifted into her own thoughts. Letting out a small yawn she went back to eating. I need to have a talk with all the warriors...

[Open]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Buttercupbreeze walked into the clearing tail lashing. Once again a round of patrol had been sent out and only one bothered to report to her. And that was probably because Cottonspirit he'd lead it. Did they see this as a joke? She warned them and still they didn't bother to even say they finished the patrols. This was really bugging her.
With a huff to herself Buttercup plucked a rabbit from the fresh kill pile. It was cold but she didn't care. The chilly air chilled prey faster. Though it could have been because the prey pile was getting low. I could send out a patrol but wait! They don't do them. She rolled her eyes and sat down, fluffing her pelt at the breeze.
She was in a particularly sour mood. Not only were cat refusing to report back to her but she wasn't sleeping good again. Though most of it was she was just in a bad mood it seemed.
Tail still twitching the creamy molly tore into her meal. Her brown eyes fixated on the ground as she basically drifted into her own thoughts. Letting out a small yawn she went back to eating. I need to have a talk with all the warriors...

[Open]
Snailpaw padded into the clearing from the apprentice's den, giving her front paws a quick stretch. The apprentice noticed her aunt sitting by herself. She could sense a negative vibe from the Windclan deputy. The young molly still padded over to her in case she wanted to say something to her. Snailpaw knew she was in a sour mood, but it didn't hurt to talk with her kin for a while. The apprentice stopped in front of Buttercupbreeze, forcing both her eyes to look at her. "Hey. Is everything alright Buttercupbreeze?", she asked. Snailpaw soon had to force both her eyes to go back to normal after getting a headache. Emeraldbush told her she shouldn't do it anymore and she forgot that she was fine just the way she was.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 18th, 2019, 01:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
It was hard to stop doing something that you've convinced yourself you must do for moons upon moons, and Adderheart knew that firsthand. Any cat would think that it would be easy to stop working so hard, but to her it seemed nearly impossible. Inside, she was driven by a near bloodlust to work, to prove her mirth, to show to Blazingstar, Buttercupbreeze, everyone in Windclan, that she was a valuable, dependable warrior. She wanted to live up to the image she had set for herself as a kit, she wanted stories to be told about her and her dedication, she wanted young kits to look up to her because she herself had no one to look up to but herself. She had tried to only go on one hunting patrol a day, to just pick one, stick with it, then relax at camp, but then she promptly found herself on three, and then hunting in between and doing a little patroling as well. It wasn't until she found herself barely crawling back into her nest at a time between moonhigh and dawn did she realize she wasn't doing very well at what Pineneedle wanted of her. And she wondered if he would be disappointed in her. That would sting. Normally other cats disappointed mattered to her like a fly buzzing around her ear, but the thought that he would look upon her with disappointment... The mental image of his face, tinged with disappointment; it tore her heart.

It made it hard for her to sleep, because all she could see was his face, his words, her stomach twisting in knots. She didn't want to be a disappointment, she wanted to make everyone, make herself proud, make him proud. If only she could spend more time with him. It came so easy to just sit there and relax when she was next to him. She didn't think about patrols, about social image, of anything when her side was pressed against his. Everything was so... Easy, when she was with him. And it was that image, that memory rather, of her next to him, just talking, enjoying each others company in the comfortable warmth of midday, it's what helped her finally fall asleep.

With wispy dreams that she easily forgot, Adderheart was able to sleep through the better part of the morning before eventually jolting awake, her own body realizing how long it had slept. Body flinching into alertness, she sat up in her nest, small pieces of bedding clinging to her disheveled fur. Briefly glancing around the warriors den, she'd eventually come to sigh and exit the den, not bothering to clean her pelt just yet. Exiting the den so soon after waking up, the sandy tabby had to squint her eyes at the bright light of day and pause to let herself adjust. Once she was fully equipped to deal with the light, she brought her gaze to look around the clearing, not quite sure what she was looking for until her gaze landed upon the only thing she wanted to see. The only cat she wanted to see right now.

Thoughts flying away, Adderheart felt her paws taking her towards the brown tom, she could almost feel a small sob at the base of her throat. It would never escape, she wasn't going to cry or anything like that. But dear Starclan did she need his company right now. And she wanted to hear how he was doing, she wanted to know everything going on with him. She wanted to talk about nothing, about everything. It was weird to want to talk to another cat so much, but not with Pineneedle, it just felt natural. A sleepy, warm smile curled onto her muzzle as she sank in beside him. "Hope this spot isn't taken, because I'm taking it anyways," there was a soft purr to her voice, eyes focusing on him with sparkling eagerness and warm joy.
Glancing up as Adderheart approached, Pineneedle's thoughtful expression gave way to a smile. Only for her would he smile like that; so comfortable that at times, it felt odd. He was working on socializing with other cats, he was, but he wasn't doing it as often as she probably would've liked. Pineneedle had an overwhelming urge to make her proud; if he had known of a way to fight it, it was likely that he would have. Not because he didn't want to make her proud, but because the urge was so strong that he worried about it affecting other parts of his life. Namely, their relationship. Their relationship had changed distinctly from the time they were kits and even apprentices. Not only because his intentions had changed, but because they were getting older. It was inevitable that things would change; it was a part of life. The thing was, Pineneedle hadn't expected them to change in this specific way.

"Okay," He mewed, giving Adderheart an affectionate glance that had been reserved for her and her alone. "But only because you asked nicely." Almost automatically, he wrapped his tail around her, settling into their usual comfortable position. They used to be near-inseparable. Pineneedle longed for the days when they did practically everything together; he supposed, in hindsight, it hadn't turned out well for their social lives, but it had been nice. It was good to have at least one good friend, one cat you trusted with your life, your secrets, everything.

Taking note of how tired she seemed, Pineneedle's warm expression seemed to fade a little. "Is everything alright? You've been taking care of yourself, haven't you?" The one thing that he'd noticed, and that had taken him so long to notice because he didn't want to believe that she had any true flaws, was that she overworked herself. She seemed perfect, and because Pineneedle had thought of her as perfect, it had been a while before he realized that her greatest flaw was that she wanted to please everyone. It was impossible; everyone wasn't going to be happy with her all the time, and although Pineneedle couldn't force her to understand, he hoped that she would realize it on her own at some point.

In the meantime, he would be there whenever she needed him, for as long as she needed him. Whatever she needed, he would find a way to help her get it. He loved her; both as a friend, for a long time, and in a much more strange and oddly beautiful way. He'd never felt pressured to mention it; it was something he'd just figured out, and honestly, just kind of knew. It was a fact, a part of his life at this point, as much as anything else he knew. He wondered if it would always be there, or if it would go away. He wondered if he would tell her, or if he would let it stay there forever. He wondered how he would feel if she found someone else; if some other tom took notice of how beautiful and incredible she was, and decided to stake his claim. He wondered if she would feel weird if he met another she-cat he was interested in.

That last thought seemed more unlikely than anything else. Pineneedle would have to find someone he could tolerate first, and eventually like. He'd known Adderheart for his whole life, basically, and he certainly hadn't had feelings for her that entire time. It would take time, and a relationship that was more complex and beautiful than anything else Pineneedle had known.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 18th, 2019, 04:48 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

[Open]

Cricketleap rose upon off-white mittens, his sharp gaze overlooking the camp for a moment from his position from the inclined land on the northern end of the clearing, the heather bushes scraping gently against his spine and mussing his velvety sandy-golden pelage. His gaze angled towards a molly towards his right, fixated on her meal, and he curiously watching her for a moment before it clicked she was the medicine cat. Oh yeah! That's Buttercupbreeze, the one with the long name.. Cricket found himself snorting slightly, though he hoped that the creamy dame hadn't found his gaze trailing on her when he did. With a bemused grin still upon his white-tipped muzzle, he trekked over her way, amber eyes shining brightly, "Hullo there! I'm Cricketleap!" His voice had a strange, Southern accent, but it was sweet altogether and could put a grin on the lowest of spirits.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 18th, 2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old October 20th, 2019, 04:53 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Celios* View Post
Jaggedspring being himself was too into his own thoughts wasn't paying a lot of attention. He ended up losing his balance and fell onto the ground. He shook his head and looked up seeing that his apprentice was somewhat far ahead of him. Jaggedspring quickly got his head cleared and started to sprint and first before being a few tail lengths behind her. He attempted to nip at her to get her a bit behind him but he was a bit too far away. He wasn't much off but he'd have to pick up the pace and so he did. He got just close enough to nip at her and he hoped it would knock her off balance just enough.
Patchpaw was caught by surprise and stumbled, she simply smiled at her mentor before mewing "we should go hunting!" She stood up from where she had fallen and ran off towards the center part of the territory to look for rabbits. She wanted to race but she was actually wearing out, she guessed it was a side effect of not being a kit anymore, of not having unlimited energy.
Old October 21st, 2019, 10:04 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

Cricketleap rose upon off-white mittens, his sharp gaze overlooking the camp for a moment from his position from the inclined land on the northern end of the clearing, the heather bushes scraping gently against his spine and mussing his velvety sandy-golden pelage. His gaze angled towards a molly towards his right, fixated on her meal, and he curiously watching her for a moment before it clicked she was the medicine cat. Oh yeah! That's Buttercupbreeze, the one with the long name.. Cricket found himself snorting slightly, though he hoped that the creamy dame hadn't found his gaze trailing on her when he did. With a bemused grin still upon his white-tipped muzzle, he trekked over her way, amber eyes shining brightly, "Hullo there! I'm Cricketleap!" His voice had a strange, Southern accent, but it was sweet altogether and could put a grin on the lowest of spirits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Snailpaw padded into the clearing from the apprentice's den, giving her front paws a quick stretch. The apprentice noticed her aunt sitting by herself. She could sense a negative vibe from the Windclan deputy. The young molly still padded over to her in case she wanted to say something to her. Snailpaw knew she was in a sour mood, but it didn't hurt to talk with her kin for a while. The apprentice stopped in front of Buttercupbreeze, forcing both her eyes to look at her. "Hey. Is everything alright Buttercupbreeze?", she asked. Snailpaw soon had to force both her eyes to go back to normal after getting a headache. Emeraldbush told her she shouldn't do it anymore and she forgot that she was fine just the way she was.

Buttercupbreeze snapped her head up as two sets of paws approached her. One she knew the other she did not. The molly wasn't expecting to just get approached let alone by two different cats. Both of their greeting different, as to be expected. Her tail twitching beside her as she watched the two. "Yes, fine." She replied to Snailpaw not in the nicest tone. Buttercup really didn't like blowing off her niece but she wasn't in the mood to get into anything personal. Plus the apprentice didn't need to worry about her she had enough on her paws.
Turning to Cricketleap the molly twitched her ears. His accent was particular. To be honest she wasn't sure how to respond to the tom. No one seemed to even know her which frustrated her. She had been deputy for a few seasons and no one seemed to want to listen. Okay maybe that was a stretch, some cats listened and did what they were asked. Her the fact that the warrior in front of Her didn't seem to know her and she didn't know him bugged her. Maybe it was her fault for not being so social but it still bugged her. "Yeah... Hi." The creamy molly replied literally unsure what to say. This day couldn't get worse.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 21st, 2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:

Buttercupbreeze snapped her head up as two sets of paws approached her. One she knew the other she did not. The molly wasn't expecting to just get approached let alone by two different cats. Both of their greeting different, as to be expected. Her tail twitching beside her as she watched the two. "Yes, fine." She replied to Snailpaw not in the nicest tone. Buttercup really didn't like blowing off her niece but she wasn't in the mood to get into anything personal. Plus the apprentice didn't need to worry about her she had enough on her paws.
Turning to Cricketleap the molly twitched her ears. His accent was particular. To be honest she wasn't sure how to respond to the tom. No one seemed to even know her which frustrated her. She had been deputy for a few seasons and no one seemed to want to listen. Okay maybe that was a stretch, some cats listened and did what they were asked. Her the fact that the warrior in front of Her didn't seem to know her and she didn't know him bugged her. Maybe it was her fault for not being so social but it still bugged her. "Yeah... Hi." The creamy molly replied literally unsure what to say. This day couldn't get worse.
Snailpaw knew there was more too it, but she didn't want to agitate her any further, so left it there. The young molly looked at Cricketleap with a smile. Her lower eye focused on the tom for a moment ebfore looking back at the deputy. "Well I best be going. I don't want to keep my friend Emeraldbush waiting.", she meowed. Snailpaw pressed her nose to her aunts cheek before walking off. Emeraldbush was her best friend who she really liked. Plus she didn't want to get snapped at, since mostly every cat she loved did that. Well except for Emeraldbush and of course her father.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:07 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
A blush crept across Emeraldbush's muzzle and he got off of her, "Thanks." He shook his head, clearing his fur of the red tint and looked back at Snailpaw, a smile plastered on his face, "What do you think your warrior name will be?"
Snailpaw shrugged at his question, "Hopefully it's something good, but I'll admit I don't really care. It's a warrior name.", she replied. The Windclan apprentice had recently talked to her aunt and she didn't seem the same. Maybe there was something wrong with the leader. She sure hoped not.

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:20 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

| @BILL.; |

(yep and sorry this is late, been very busy)
Snailpaw had placed the prey she had carried back to the fresh kill pile before following behind him. She made sure that no feathers fell off the hawk. Her eyes sparkled after realizing that the kits and queens would also have some soft feathers for their nest. Snailpaw let out a smile at all the queens.

Old October 21st, 2019, 09:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Cleaning Up

@Fuzzyfeline

"Buttercupbreeze?" Dawnstrike poked her head into the leader's den, expecting her best friend to be there. When she saw her tidying up the den, the siamese warrior immediately let herself in and came to Buttercupbreeze's aid, despite being invited. This is the first time he had gotten a chance to actually catch up with Buttercupbreeze and she wasn't going to miss it. "Please, let me help." She began scraping the stray piles of flattened moss together in a neat pile, hoping this would make the process easier. This certainly wasn't a fun task, so there was no way she would let her do it alone.

"So," Dawnstrike broke the silence, itching to catch up with Buttercupbreeze. "It's been a while, hasn't it? How are you doing?" The question was meant toward personal issues, not the whole...Blazingstar situation. There would be time for that, but right now she just wanted to speak with her friend.
Closed Thread