Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post
A fire pelted she-cat roamed proudly around her clans clearing. Her beautiful emerald eyes glancing around. Desperately hoping no one would approach her. She needed some time to just be alone after Ivypaw joining Starclan. Although Flamestorm had slowly been recovering from her depression. She missed her apprentice a lot. But, everything happens for a reason? doesn't it?
She sat in a shadow hanging her head low. She thought her clan would look down on her because her only apprentice was hit by a monster. Surely that was not her fault. At least Blazingstar would understand? His mentor was hit. He knew how it felt to have someone so close pass away. Only if Ivypaw were still here...
Flamestorm felt rushed, having a new apprentice about a moon after Ivypaws death. Though Shinepaw would hopefully cheer her up? She liked Shinepaw, she was like Ivypaw. A new apprentice was all she needed...
Maybe she should take her into the territory. She needed to be taken out. @NightWarrior4Life
ShinePaw searched the clearing with her beady little eyes for her mentor, Flamestorm. After finally finding her, she trotted up to the she-cat. "Morning Flamestorm! I'm here just like you said. What are we going to do out in the territory first?" The grey apprentice asked politely and eagerly.
Old March 7th, 2017, 02:13 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Phantompaw's tail tip twitched with a mix of both excitement and uncertainty. She wondered if she would do as terribly as she thought she would, as she thought she would be. A twinge of annoyance filled her chest as she remembered that day moons ago when she'd attempted to sneak out of camp, but had been stopped by her brother, Rainkit. He had yet to explain to her what he'd meant by their father, but not Gustflight. She knew full well that her only similarities to her father was her attitude, the rest, she had no idea where they'd come from. Sighing, the newly made apprentice pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind and looked over at the deep russet tom, Spireflare, who was her mentor. Stopping, she looked around, her eyes wide with awe at the territory. A nearly endless stretch of rolling hills, dotted with holes and bushes. Far off in the distance were the faint outlines of massive, tall things, like bushes, but taller than anything she'd ever seen before. Trees. She told herself, remembering a tale the Clan elders had once told her.

@wolybro

Last edited by doghouse; March 7th, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 02:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lakepaw mentally cursed at herself for not grasping that concept. Then again, she was not that good in this field. She nodded her head, ''That do make sense!'' She mewed, excitedly and walked a couple inches away. Far enough to pounce at the angle she was aiming for. Her eyes scanned a part of his body, that he would least likely be able to knock her off. ''Ready!?'' She called to him, then making sure her claws were retracted, she started to run. Albeit, she didn't jump at him, instead she turned a sharp corner once she was a good way behind him, and she jumped onto his back, aiming for one of his hind legs.
Larkcry watched in astonsihment as Lakepaw swung around and jumped on him that way. He let out an oof as his leg was pulled out from underneath him and he fell with a thump. "Great job, Lakepaw!" he said, his voice muffled. "I didn't even see you coming!"
Old March 7th, 2017, 02:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Larkcry watched in astonsihment as Lakepaw swung around and jumped on him that way. He let out an oof as his leg was pulled out from underneath him and he fell with a thump. "Great job, Lakepaw!" he said, his voice muffled. "I didn't even see you coming!"
Lakepaw hopped off him, panting a bit. Her eyes were filled with excitement at hearing the praise. ''I figured that I would attack from behind because I didn't want to be cliche when I was going to attack your leg in the first place.'' She giggled, before hopping around a bit. The young somali flicked her tail. She entered into a playful bow of submission, ready for more. ''I've been practicing my prouncing anyway, but I don't know if I'm getting better! That advice you gave me earlier sure was the answer!'' And, she repeated on her head to at all times do a surprise attack. To not look at her target.
Old March 7th, 2017, 03:12 PM
roar

Quote:
Lakepaw hopped off him, panting a bit. Her eyes were filled with excitement at hearing the praise. ''I figured that I would attack from behind because I didn't want to be cliche when I was going to attack your leg in the first place.'' She giggled, before hopping around a bit. The young somali flicked her tail. She entered into a playful bow of submission, ready for more. ''I've been practicing my prouncing anyway, but I don't know if I'm getting better! That advice you gave me earlier sure was the answer!'' And, she repeated on her head to at all times do a surprise attack. To not look at her target.
Larkcry nodded and sat up. "You are going to be a formidible warrior," he said. "I can't wait to see how you improve."
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Larkcry nodded and sat up. "You are going to be a formidible warrior," he said. "I can't wait to see how you improve."
Lakepaw closed her eyes as a rush of excitement swell in her. She sat down on her haunches and her tail swished lightly behind her. ''I sure do hope so!'' She replied. ''It's my dream to serve my clan as best as I could.'' And, its always has been ever since she was a little kit. She looked up to the worries, hoping to one day be in their spot. And, since then, she's been training hard, soaking in any information as she could.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:15 PM
roar

Quote:
Lakepaw closed her eyes as a rush of excitement swell in her. She sat down on her haunches and her tail swished lightly behind her. ''I sure do hope so!'' She replied. ''It's my dream to serve my clan as best as I could.'' And, its always has been ever since she was a little kit. She looked up to the worries, hoping to one day be in their spot. And, since then, she's been training hard, soaking in any information as she could.
"Try your best," Larkcry said. "But thede is one thing I never want to see you do." Hjs tone went angry. "Never, and I mean never lie. Lying is the darkness that destroys even the greates warrior. I want nothing to do with it."
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Try your best," Larkcry said. "But thede is one thing I never want to see you do." Hjs tone went angry. "Never, and I mean never lie. Lying is the darkness that destroys even the greates warrior. I want nothing to do with it."
Lakepaw flattened her ears after she heard the tone of voice from her mentor. She sat up, proudly, her tail wrapping around her small paws. ''I promise I won't lie! Or become a traitor! Or hurt anybody in my clan. It's not in my nature.'' She mewed, and looked back up at her mentor. ''Have a great warrior of windclan traded on the clan?''
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:46 PM
roar

Quote:
Lakepaw flattened her ears after she heard the tone of voice from her mentor. She sat up, proudly, her tail wrapping around her small paws. ''I promise I won't lie! Or become a traitor! Or hurt anybody in my clan. It's not in my nature.'' She mewed, and looked back up at her mentor. ''Have a great warrior of windclan traded on the clan?''
"Oh, I'm sure of it," Larkcry muttered. He shook himself. "Anyway. That isn't the point of today. I wanted to see how good you are." He smiled slightly.
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Oh, I'm sure of it," Larkcry muttered. He shook himself. "Anyway. That isn't the point of today. I wanted to see how good you are." He smiled slightly.
Lakepaw twitched her ears. She was curious. Beyond curious, and she wondered why her mentor told her such a thing without giving her a story about it. She wanted to whine like a little kit, but reframed herself from doing such. Instead she got up to her paws and edged closer to her mentor. She had to look up to him with an innocent expression as she asked, ''So...did I do well? What else are we going to practice?'' The small she-cat mused excitedly. She wondered what else her mentor had in store. She silently noted to herself to practice her pouncing and attacking whenever she was alone.
Closed Thread