Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2017, 10:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw looked at his brother in a purr. "If course I won't tell. Your my brother." replied Spiderpaw, nudging his brother, giving Thistlepaw's back fur a few licks. The apprentice wouldn't ever tell somebody's secret as long as it didn't break the warrior code. Why on earth would I tell on you brother? I thought you knew me well. Well I guess we have grown farther apart, since this is the first time in moons thst we finally could talk to obe another.

“Ok,” Thistlepaw lowered his voice even more and leaned in to whisper in his brother’s ear. “I.. I like Chanterellepaw a lot. When we become warriors. I want to ask her to be my mate.” There it was, out in the open. Thistlepaw has hardly been able to take his eyes off the pretty gold shecat since he became no apprentice. He knew she had a bit of a reputation for being a little two-faced but he knew that her heart was good. “I wish you could see her Spiderpaw. She’s beautiful,” he added sadly. Though his brother seemed to get along well without vision, Thistlepaw wished his brother didn’t have to miss out on all the lovely sights. He licked his brother’s face, cleaning between and above his eyes.

Old November 28th, 2017, 04:33 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@PeaFlower

Rain pelted the muddy ground as lightning and thunder danced entwined across the dark sky. The deafening sound of tree roots breaking free from the ground sounded ahead, yowls of pain echoing up from the depths of it. Alongside the tree line raced Jaypaw, his paws slamming into the ground in an attempt to propel himself faster.

"Jaypaw!"

A snarl escaped the young apprentices mouth and he kicked out harder than usual, sending mud flying out behind him. No matter how much effort he put into his pursuit, the combination of rainwater and mud seemed to only fight against him. "I'm coming!" he howled, the wind cutting through his cry as it was drowned out by the sound of another tree falling. Oh StarClan, why is this happening? he thought, terror flashing across his otherwise focused expression.

He began to close in on his target and skidded to a halt, craning his neck back. Above him, a tall oak groaned in the wind, it's branches snapping like twigs and falling to the soaked earth below. More cries were carried through the wind and Jaypaw spun around on his paws, turning his head this way and that. From one side, the prevalent scent of WindClan was obvious; it was the one he was most accustomed to. He began to race in that direction before another smell yanked him back. ThunderClan. No, no, no... The tom spun around yet again and tried to see where it was coming from. No visible bodies raised alarms in his head and eventually the young tom squeezed his eyes shut, letting out a screeching yowl.

"I can't choose! Don't make me choose!"

Eyes flying open as he convulsed in his nest, Jaypaw woke with a start. His heart hammered against his chest like a caged bird, blood roaring in his ears and blocking out the noise around him. A cold claw seemed to grip him from above and he remained frozen, shoulders heaving from each ragged breath.

The apprentices' den was rather empty for the time being, most of the occupants out training or patrolling. Jaypaw let a sigh of relief slip past and he quickly gathered himself. Another dream... he thought as he began to lick his fur flat in smooth, rhythmic strokes.

Shiningfeather was currently lingering at the entrance of the apprentice's den, that she had previously went to with reluctance, though her light yet determined gait would have fooled any cat who didn't know her well into thinking she was confident.
Truth is she hadn't slept well, anxious at the idea of training a future warrior, but would never admit it to anyone.

She had taken her sweet time grooming herself like every morning, making sure not an inch of fur was misplaced, and took some more time to stretch herself, trying to get rid of the tiredness in her limbs before she had finally headed out of the warrior's den.
For the past days she had wondered if she had made the right choice by taking this rejected apprentice under her wing, which was preposterous : she always made the right choices. Plus, she couldn't have let an apprentice be unsupervised if she could have helped it. Which she did.

Shaking those negative thoughts out of her mind, she took a step inside the apprentice's den. It was fairly empty, so she didn't take much time spotting Jaypaw's dark form. It seemed he had just woken up and was grooming. She let out an appreciative hum. At least he had some basic cleanliness standards. That was always a good thing in her book.
Though, watching him closely, she noticed he seemed slightly agitated. A bad dream, maybe ? Or apprehension for their first training session ?

She slowly approached the apprentice, and sat down, her tail curling up around her as her expression remained blank. She meowed a greeting.
"Good morning, Jaypaw." And she was about to say that and only that, but remembered her previous inquiries. "Did you sleep well ?"

Old November 28th, 2017, 08:14 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She scowled,” Onyxwhisper can push him around, no one else can.” She meowed coldly. Mostly she just was mad that Setosekit was right and she was bluffing trying to make herself seem better. Onyxwhisper loved her, so why wouldn’t he get revenge on the cat bullying her? Right?
Setosekit managed not to roll her eyes as she heard Heatherkit's reply. "How 'bout we ask Blazingstar?" She snorted. "He can confirm your suspicions." If Heatherkit refused, then to Setosekit, that would be just like admitting she was wrong; Yet if she accepted, then Setosekit was pretty sure that Heatherkit would be proven wrong. As the thoughts ran through her head, the female looked at the cat in front of her with grim satisfaction.

Last edited by Undercover; November 28th, 2017 at 08:16 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"He didn't seem mousebrained to me.He was just brave and headstrong." Cayotepaw said.He didn't know goatpaw that well,and the only time he had really saw him was at the gathering.The last time he saw him...He looked at Blueberrypaw."What's wrong?You forget something?" He asked.
(Sorry it's a little short)
(Sorry it took forever. I was on a road trip and couldn’t access internet...Your lucky your post 29/30 posts I need to respond to lol)
Blueberrypaw shook his head,” Sorry. Well...he often ate rocks and said completely random things. He was way behind me in training. You probably didn’t notice it, but he was cross-eyed. Which means he saw two of everything, so his aim was off, he always was getting teased for being different and cross-eyed so he wanted to prove once and for all that he was strong and powerful, I think that’s why he fought Halite..” he meowed truthfully, it was Blueberrypaw teasing him that he was weak...I caused him to fight an enemy he couldn’t fight.,” I- I told him he was weak. I’m the reason he fought Halite.” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Setosekit sighed. Was this she-kit determined to be the smartest cat with the subject of absolutley everything? She twitched her whickers irritably. This was going to get old fast if Heatherkit kept this up. Setosekit was trying to remain calm and reasonable, but it could be hard. "Really?" She asked, raising her eyebrows, an innocent look upon her maw. "Should I call Blazingstar over so you can confirm your presuppositions?" Now, if Heatherkit refused, she would be admitting to doubt. And if she accepted the challenge, then Setosekit was pretty sure Blazingstar would have his own answer to the small quarrel.
Heatherkit smirked,” By all means do it...but I doubt Blazingstar would want to get involved in a kit-quarel as he’d see this.”she meowed she was always right. She believed it, how could she be wrong. She’d ensure she convince Setosekit not to get Blazingstar.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Uh... what? Make an impression on him? Obsidiansky wasn't quite sure whether he liked the sound of that or not, and he wasn't comfortable enough to make a joke on it. Still, he laughed and smiled and tried not to show the rising frustration. It'd be pretty easy to lash out right now. He'd need to be careful. "Well, guess I'm in high demand this time of year." It was the best he could come up with, and it wasn't the greatest remark he had made, but Obsidiansky was trying not to get attached to Fawnskip. Still... the thought that he might actually have a crush on her, that she - that she was wanting to make an impression on him, that he was the one... that she had a crush on, or might, was a subject that Obsidiansky thought of as tempting. Feelings would be talked about later, though.

"And, um... I have an apology of my own to make. I'm sorry I haven't exactly been the best company - don't bother denying it, you and I both know it's true. I haven't, and if I've seemed off, it's just that I'm - well - I'm not used to being talked to like... like you talked to me. It made me uncomfortable and defensive and I apologize for it."

The tom paused and had to think for a second, before he continued. Right now he was pretty uncomfortable, but he was doing his best to apologize nicely and give an explanation for his actions. "And there's stuff going on. Hopefully next time I see you, I'll feel a little more like myself." There. A nice way to end that. Her next words puzzled him, and he was surprised that she was offering him the chance. That was definitely not something he expected! Not that he didn't think Fawnskip was nice, but he would have thought she was the type to keep a prize all to herself. "Challenge accepted," The dark tom smiled. After making that confession, he felt a little bit lighter. Oh sure - he still was uncomfortable with Fawnskip, but he was sure that they could be friends.

And if he did have a crush on her, maybe this was exactly what was needed. They could get to know each other better - and through that, maybe he could decide what he wanted to do next. "When and why did you start flirting?" Obsidiansky asked, his eyes curious and his stance accepting. Whatever Fawnskip said, the dark tom would accept it. It wouldn't matter, after all... he wanted Fawnskip to accept the answers to his questions! Parts of his past were not perfect. He wasn't perfect at all. But, flaws were there in both of them, and the one thing he was hoping was that they could be overlooked. All the rest of his friends could overlook his flaws, and he theirs - could this she cat do the same?

The dark tom was very confused. Honestly, he wasn't quite sure where he was supposed to go from here. Before anyone, there had been Sagewhisker. She had been there as long as he could remember, always his best friend, taking care of him and he had taken care of her. In a way, it felt like they had been mates forever. But they weren't, and Obsidiansky was scared that if he were to develop (or continue to develop) feelings for her, things would never be the same. Things were never going to be the same anyways. Then... Canineheart had come into his life. Thoughts of the brown and white she cat were, at this moment, strictly kept friendly. Did he think she was pretty? Yes, very much. Did he like her, more then a friend?

No - as said before, things were strictly kept friendly. Even though there was always some amount of awkwardness when he thought of the pretty feline and her confession that she loved him. Or - whatever it had been. Right now Obsidiansky was too confused to separate any amount of fact from the fiction. Both were swarming around in his mind, giving him a headache. Or that was what he thought was causing it, anyways. Finally there was Fawnskip. The pretty flirt who, it seemed, had tried to turn his world upside down. Was still trying to. Now, this was the one cat Obsidiansky didn't feel quite as close to and he was actually beginning to have a crush on her. Her personality was near-to perfect, and in appearances, she was lacking nothing. Besides, having never gotten to know Fawnskip very well, Obsidiansky believed that she and he could actually have a future.

Oh no, he wasn't planning on telling her that - or acting like it - but he did like her. It would just take some time to get to know her better. Now, how had this she cat cornered him into this? It was unknown even to Obsidiansky himself and, frankly, he didn't care. It didn't matter. Just as long as Fawnskip wouldn't hurt him, he was sure that he could leave his heart at least a little unguarded. And indeed, there was a new type of spring in his step as he padded through the territory. Whether that was because of Fawnskip or not, only the viewer would be able to decide - on their knowledge of it.

Despite this new spring in his step, there was another, stranger type of movement that would happen every few seconds, almost like he was guilty of being too happy. Obsidiansky had just recently left the clearing, and was heading down into the territory - down the slope that, unknown to him, Canineheart was heading up at the same time. He was about to learn that she was there, however, as the familiar brown and white warrior moved towards him as he was heading along. "Oh! Uh, good... afternoon," The tom nodded somewhat awkwardly and attempted to smile at her. It appeared she had already been hunting - pity, otherwise Obsidiansky would have made an effort to be more friendly and extended an invitation to join him.

Perhaps she would accompany him on a walk or something, however? "Nice catch," The dark feline added after a moment, with a smile on his maw as he lightly shifted his weight. Part of him was nervous to be talking to Canineheart again, their last meeting had been more awkward, but perhaps... perhaps this time things would end better.
(Aaaahhh, I'm so sorry that this post has taken so long.)
Canineheart's paws partnered at the dirt gently. No matter how many times she hunted or patrolled, she couldn't help but let her anger get the better of her. The she-cat muttered to herself, her words incomorehensible angry murmurs. But there was no doubting the words that were echoing inside her head. Perfect little Fawnskip. Perfect little Sagewhisker... Over and over the furious thoughts sounded in her head. Would Insidiously have feelings for me if they weren't here? No matter how many times Canineheart prayed with all of her might to StarClan, the she-cats seemed just as clingy.
The deep words of the tom woke Canineheart from her thoughts. Without thinking, the she-cat whipped around, spitting at the unknown cat. "Who are--" Canineheart started, but was cut off by the realization that it was Obsidiansky. "O-oh, um, thanks," Canineheart muttered, looking embaressedly at her paws, which were fiddling with the small stub of the rabbit tail that still protruded from the ground. Oh great StarClan! Canineheart screamed internally, trying to smile at Insidiously, but it only ended in an awkward grimace. Of all the times he could have stopped by...!
"Would you like to finish up the hunting patrol with me?" Canineheart said in a would-be enthusiastic voice. "I was thinking of going near the ThunderClan border. That's where the rabbits have been hiding lately. StarClan help them if we find ThunderClan over the border." Though Canimeheart had expected the joke to sound at least the slightest bit amusing, it came out a bit flat, even menacing, as though it were a threat.
Old November 28th, 2017, 01:09 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Shiningfeather was currently lingering at the entrance of the apprentice's den, that she had previously went to with reluctance, though her light yet determined gait would have fooled any cat who didn't know her well into thinking she was confident.
Truth is she hadn't slept well, anxious at the idea of training a future warrior, but would never admit it to anyone.

She had taken her sweet time grooming herself like every morning, making sure not an inch of fur was misplaced, and took some more time to stretch herself, trying to get rid of the tiredness in her limbs before she had finally headed out of the warrior's den.
For the past days she had wondered if she had made the right choice by taking this rejected apprentice under her wing, which was preposterous : she always made the right choices. Plus, she couldn't have let an apprentice be unsupervised if she could have helped it. Which she did.

Shaking those negative thoughts out of her mind, she took a step inside the apprentice's den. It was fairly empty, so she didn't take much time spotting Jaypaw's dark form. It seemed he had just woken up and was grooming. She let out an appreciative hum. At least he had some basic cleanliness standards. That was always a good thing in her book.
Though, watching him closely, she noticed he seemed slightly agitated. A bad dream, maybe ? Or apprehension for their first training session ?

She slowly approached the apprentice, and sat down, her tail curling up around her as her expression remained blank. She meowed a greeting.
"Good morning, Jaypaw." And she was about to say that and only that, but remembered her previous inquiries. "Did you sleep well ?"
Ears swiveling in the direction of the den entrance, Jaypaw detected movement of another feline. He glanced up from his grooming and blinked, recognizing the figure of Shiningfeather. She had been assigned as his new mentor after his former had decided it wasn't in his taste to train a Half-Clan cat. The thought still snagged his heart like a stubborn bramble, and a flash of annoyance at the older mentor shot through him. At least that was finally over with, and Shininfeather seemed to accepted him. Perhaps things would go smoother.

"Hello, Shininfeather," Jaypaw greeted, dipping his head towards the warrior. He didn't know much about her except that she was a relatively younger warrior, but the tom wasn't one to hold judgment based on how many moons one's paws had roamed the territories. "Just nerves, I think," he mewed hastily, averting his gaze as he let the tiny white lie slip from his maw. He wasn't comfortable enough with anyone in WindClan yet to discuss the nightmares he had been receiving since leaving ThunderClan a moon ago.

Giving his head a shake to dislodge some moss that had nestled its way behind his ear during his slumber. He rose to his paws and gave each of them a stretch in turn, pushing the sleep from his resting muscles. "But I'm ready for training. Excited, actually, to get back into it." Once his former mentor had decided to abandon his training for favor of a full blooded WindClanner, his own education had been placed on a brief hold. Jaypaw figured that no one wanted to step up to claim a Half-Clanner, so the apprentice had given up hope until Shiningfeather had volunteered. For that alone, he was already grateful to the she-cat.
Old November 28th, 2017, 01:48 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Ears swiveling in the direction of the den entrance, Jaypaw detected movement of another feline. He glanced up from his grooming and blinked, recognizing the figure of Shiningfeather. She had been assigned as his new mentor after his former had decided it wasn't in his taste to train a Half-Clan cat. The thought still snagged his heart like a stubborn bramble, and a flash of annoyance at the older mentor shot through him. At least that was finally over with, and Shininfeather seemed to accepted him. Perhaps things would go smoother.

"Hello, Shininfeather," Jaypaw greeted, dipping his head towards the warrior. He didn't know much about her except that she was a relatively younger warrior, but the tom wasn't one to hold judgment based on how many moons one's paws had roamed the territories. "Just nerves, I think," he mewed hastily, averting his gaze as he let the tiny white lie slip from his maw. He wasn't comfortable enough with anyone in WindClan yet to discuss the nightmares he had been receiving since leaving ThunderClan a moon ago.

Giving his head a shake to dislodge some moss that had nestled its way behind his ear during his slumber. He rose to his paws and gave each of them a stretch in turn, pushing the sleep from his resting muscles. "But I'm ready for training. Excited, actually, to get back into it." Once his former mentor had decided to abandon his training for favor of a full blooded WindClanner, his own education had been placed on a brief hold. Jaypaw figured that no one wanted to step up to claim a Half-Clanner, so the apprentice had given up hope until Shiningfeather had volunteered. For that alone, he was already grateful to the she-cat.
The she-cat took in her new apprentice's reaction. She couldn't help but feel like he was hiding the truth, but let that slide. They didn't know each other well enough yet, and she may have been misinterpreting his actions.

She stayed in her place as Jaypaw finished grooming and preparing for the day. Her tail twitched slightly when she remembered the words this apprentice's previous mentor had used. She despised those who favored pure-blood above everything else.

She believed all cats were valuable to a clan, all new additions could possibly raise their chances at being a better and stonger clan, so long as the newcomers proved their loyalty.
And that's what the she-cat had desired the most for her clan for all her life. She wanted WindClan to be respected and a force to be reckoned with.

So knowing that some of her clanmates were ready to throw away such potential, that could have easily gone to or stayed and helped another clan rise above ? Her fur bristled just by thinking of it.

Her attention turned back to Jaypaw once she noticed he was saying something else. She gave him a small, barely noticeable smile, before going back to her default expression, and got up, her tail swirling back into a casual position, ruffling a few bits of fur that she quickly licked back into place.

"That's good to hear." She meowed while taking a few steps away from her apprentice. "Because we're leaving for the training moor right now. No meal, we'll take it once we get back." She looked back at Jaypaw at these words. "Are you up for it ?"
She didn't wait for her apprentice's reaction, and swiftly went to the entrance of the den and out into the camp.

(Want to take it to the camp or directly to the training moor after this ? (You can still post a reply here if you want.)

Old November 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
The she-cat took in her new apprentice's reaction. She couldn't help but feel like he was hiding the truth, but let that slide. They didn't know each other well enough yet, and she may have been misinterpreting his actions.

She stayed in her place as Jaypaw finished grooming and preparing for the day. Her tail twitched slightly when she remembered the words this apprentice's previous mentor had used. She despised those who favored pure-blood above everything else.

She believed all cats were valuable to a clan, all new additions could possibly raise their chances at being a better and stonger clan, so long as the newcomers proved their loyalty.
And that's what the she-cat had desired the most for her clan for all her life. She wanted WindClan to be respected and a force to be reckoned with.

So knowing that some of her clanmates were ready to throw away such potential, that could have easily gone to or stayed and helped another clan rise above ? Her fur bristled just by thinking of it.

Her attention turned back to Jaypaw once she noticed he was saying something else. She gave him a small, barely noticeable smile, before going back to her default expression, and got up, her tail swirling back into a casual position, ruffling a few bits of fur that she quickly licked back into place.

"That's good to hear." She meowed while taking a few steps away from her apprentice. "Because we're leaving for the training moor right now. No meal, we'll take it once we get back." She looked back at Jaypaw at these words. "Are you up for it ?"
She didn't wait for her apprentice's reaction, and swiftly went to the entrance of the den and out into the camp.

(Want to take it to the camp or directly to the training moor after this ? (You can still post a reply here if you want.)
(Posting in the training moor sounds delightful!)

So Shiningfeather wasn't one to waste a single heartbeat Jaypaw thought, and the tiniest of smiles flickered onto his face. He was rather the same way, always holding his time as one of his most valuable assets. Those who wasted it, were not real close with the apprentice, nor did they understand the values the tom held. "That sounds perfect," he agreed, ready to just leap right back into the fray of his warrior training.

He wasn't one to dwell over the formalities of eating a proper meal before heading out to the territory, though a rumble or two erupted from his stomach as he exited the apprentices' den after Shininfeather. Jaypaw gritted his teeth together in an effort to stifle the slight hunger pains as he followed his mentor closely. "It'll make me train harder, with the goal of a nice rabbit, or perhaps a finch, as a reward at the end." The thought seemed to hold him over for now, and Jaypaw was able to relax just a bit.

The two passed by the regular camp activity, which mainly consisted of a couple warriors soaking up the last of the leaf-fall sunlight, elders talking amongst themselves near their den, and apprentices locked in playful scuffles. All for preparation for the battle with... ThunderClan, the dark furred tom thought, a solum expression crossing his face. He wasn't sure what he would do when the battle actually came. Everyone in WindClan knew of his Half-Clan heritage, and he was sure if anything that the recent nightmares he had been experiencing were in relation to the brewing tension between the two Clans. Nonetheless, Jaypaw shook his head and disappeared into the camp entrance behind his mentor.
Old November 28th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Humming ever so softly, the drained new mother continued to gently nose her newborns, feeling the tickle on her nose from their shaded pelts. One of the kits looked like her, albeit a lot darker than her appearance. Instead of her light creamy pelt, the Tom kit obtained more of a chocolate-drop coloring. Nonetheless, he looked mighty handsome, but only if he could act that way. Thea tried to soothingly lick her antic son to calm him down, but he continued to thrash around and try to dominate his sisters. The queen's eyes than caught hold on a little light fawn colored she kit. Though tiny, Thea immediately caught on that this little girl was, indeed, Weaselshade's daughter. She could had been the complete doppelgänger of her old man. It made Thea's heart churn for a second as she stared at her second eldest. Almost like...his little silhouette. Then, Thea's eyes rested on her own little doppelgänger. The smallest of the bunch, and a pelt color that blended in with Thea's own creamy luxury. Was this...was this how motherhood first started? When you nursed your own kits, and hearing their little squeaks of protest? The feline laid her head down, shifting her position a bit to give her daughters' more access to milk since their brother was being a little devil. She was ready to lull to bed, but a rushing sound made her ears perk. So, she lifted her head m, unconsciously drawing her tail to wrap around her kittens in case it was a threat. Instead, it was the father of her kittens, so Thea relaxed, gazing down at her little ones and loosely unwrapping her tail from them so Weaselshade could have a better look at them. Thea wasn't even looking at the Tom, she was too caught with her three miracles. "...no, I waited for you," she replied, rather dreamily as she nosed the little she kit at the end. Thea already had plenty of inspirations for names, and she was ready to give them their names, but since this was a joyous day - for the both of them - Thea looked up at the male, her eyes large rounded moons of glistening sparkles. "Did you have any ideas?" Her voice was hushed, almost whispering like it was a secret only the two of them could handle. That was already bad enough, the molly was emotional during her entire term, and now that her term was over with - she was still emotional! Maybe, it was because she was extremely drained of energy, and simply wanted to sleep. So, she laid her head down once again, and slithered her blue gaze to the Tom, expectantly. .

If the other kit wanted to push on him, you best believe this unnamed Tom kit was gonna retaliate. With little force, as he wasn't a strong one, but he was ferocious - in the womb, and out. These new surroundings...this new comfort, it was considered overwhelming to him. He needed space. All the space he could get, and these other two disasters weren't needed. Since, he was practically still a newborn; considered harmless, he continued to lash around. He squeaked in protest. Whenever he felt his mother's nose sliding soothingly against his fur, it calmed him down, only a tiny bit, but he immediately went back to squeaking whenever that comfort left and was shared equally among his sisters.

Weaselshade had honestly been expecting Thea to say yes, state that she had not waited for him and the kits already had names, so it came as a bit of a shock when she said that she had waited for him. It must have been hard for her, he could tell that she had names in store for all the kits, and since there was an odd number one of the would only get to name one of the kits. He decided he would be that one because Thea probably already had names for all of them so why bother telling her she only got to name one? That was something Weaselshade was not going to do. He looked at the the three kits trying to decide which one he wanted to name. He loved them all, he wanted to name each of them equally but he was only one of two parents. The other parent was Thea, and he knew from experience that it was best that he not get on her bad side, especially after she had just birthed three beautiful kits. Plus only a name for one of the kits popped into mind. The white one, the lightest of the three, the one that looked like a mini copy of Thea. Her fur was clear, milky white, and she looked like a clear image of her mother. The name that came to mind when he looked at her was Clearkit. The name also made him feel like he was looking at a purehearted kit, and he wanted the best for her. Giving her a name so pure, loving and beautiful might make her more inclined to be a pure, loving cat. Though Weaselshade knew it was funny, it made him happy just to think about it. "Yes," He nodded distantly staring at the three kits and smiling, definitely feeling happier than he ever had in his life. It felt so nice looking at kits, kits with a family and clan who loved them, a thing that both of their parents hadn't had. Thea hadn't even known her family he assumed, and he had always wondered what it would be like to have a family, a real family, not one that adopted him. His eyes were wide moons of happiness as a gazed at the three mostly content beings. He moved his fluffy tali and hovered it over the lightest one, afraid that he might make it hard for her to breathe if he rested it on her. "Clearkit, for her light fur just like yours." He smiled, looking at her, "Your ideas?"

The unnamed molly almost yowled in annoyance, the tom thought he could push her around. She knew he was her littermate, she knew the older sources of warmth would be mad, but she didn't care. If needed space why didn't he just make it clear that was what he needed instead of being a jerk? Well joke was on him because two could play at that game. Bunching up all the muscle in her body, she threw her body against his side slightly, making sure not to hurt the thing she wanted to call mother.