Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Eaglepelt is blind btw))

Eaglepelt was settled in a corner of the camp clearing, grooming his fur along his back. He could feel the sun beating on his back, but the cold chilly air held no hints of warmth. He paused in his grooming as a familiar, sweet scent of a she cat filled his nose, a scent that brought warmth to his fur. He didn't have the ability to see this she-cat, but he always admired her loyalty and determination to her Clan as he listened to her around the camp. He dreamed of her often, imagining her as a pretty cat with kind eyes.

He stood and padded towards her scent. That scent... he would know it anywhere.

He paused when he reached her, sitting back on his haunches. He curled his tail neatly around his paws. "Hi, Hareflight" he mowed shyly.
Hareflight closed her eyes and smiled at the tom, nodding in response. Then, realizing he could not see her, she quickly replied, "Hello, Eaglepelt, it's nice to see you."
It really was nice to see him. Hareflight couldn't imagine what it was like to not be able to see the world, and she admired him greatly for never complaining about it or using it as an excuse. She blinked her warm green eyes and felt her pelt fluff slightly. He smelled of the moors, as any WindClan cat did, but his scent was different. She enjoyed it immensely.
She then realized how her words might have sounded. She hadn't meant to say "see you", she just wasn't sure how to put it. She thought about apologizing for her mistake, but realized he might not want to be treated differently. I wouldn't want anyone to treat me differently.
"How are you today, Eaglepelt?" She changed the subject quickly, eager to hear the tom speak again. She liked the sound of his voice.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:26 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight closed her eyes and smiled at the tom, nodding in response. Then, realizing he could not see her, she quickly replied, "Hello, Eaglepelt, it's nice to see you."
It really was nice to see him. Hareflight couldn't imagine what it was like to not be able to see the world, and she admired him greatly for never complaining about it or using it as an excuse. She blinked her warm green eyes and felt her pelt fluff slightly. He smelled of the moors, as any WindClan cat did, but his scent was different. She enjoyed it immensely.
She then realized how her words might have sounded. She hadn't meant to say "see you", she just wasn't sure how to put it. She thought about apologizing for her mistake, but realized he might not want to be treated differently. I wouldn't want anyone to treat me differently.
"How are you today, Eaglepelt?" She changed the subject quickly, eager to hear the tom speak again. She liked the sound of his voice.
Eaglepelt kneaded his paws in the ground shyly. He gave his chest fur a quick lick before replying. "I am doing okay... I just wish I had more on my stomach. This year's leaf bare has prey much scarcer, from what I've heard. I'm tired of being hungry all the time." He smiled, then licked a fore paw and ran it over her face, his tail twitching. After a few moments of grooming, he settled down on the ground, tucking his paws neatly under his chest. "May I ask how you are doing?" he mewed, purring. It was nice getting to know Hareflight. Maybe they could become friends...

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Eaglepelt kneaded his paws in the ground shyly. He gave his chest fur a quick lick before replying. "I am doing okay... I just wish I had more on my stomach. This year's leaf bare has prey much scarcer, from what I've heard. I'm tired of being hungry all the time." He smiled, then licked a fore paw and ran it over her face, his tail twitching. After a few moments of grooming, he settled down on the ground, tucking his paws neatly under his chest. "May I ask how you are doing?" he mewed, purring. It was nice getting to know Hareflight. Maybe they could become friends...
"I'm doing pretty well." Hareflight tilted her head thoughtfully, "I wish there was more prey as well."
The corners of her maw twitched upward as she talked, "Maybe we could go for a walk in the territory sometime, see if we find any prey."
She wasn't sure if the tom could hunt, but she definitely was hoping to have a nice walk with him. If he didn't want to, that was alright too, as she didn't particularly even like hunting. She would happily enjoy talking more with him and getting to know him.
She wanted to become better friends with Eaglepelt, he seemed like such a nice cat! Sometimes she found herself even wishing they could be more than friends, but she doubted he felt the same. Self-consciously, she began to groom her pale ginger fur.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The weak and disloyal huh? Well I'm still here, so what does that mean? Quailpaw wasn't calling herself weak, oh no. The tabby would never do that. But she wasn't the most loyal cat around either. So Singenight probably didn't wipe out every single one of them. But I was just a kit at the time. He wouldn't have known. It was true. No cat could really guess what their kits would grow up to be like. They would only hope that if they taught them correctly, and treated them well, then they would turn out to be like their parents. Not Quailpaw. Quailpaw's father was a loyal and loving cat, and she loved him dearly, but she was not like him. But he was the only cat she was loyal to. And the only cat she loved.

"Yes, Singenight was a great leader. But there could be better." Quailpaw spoke the sentence softly, more speaking to herself than to Mercurykit. She didn't care much for the thought of leadership. To her, a leader should include more cats in the decisions of the clan then just the deputy, medicine cat, and a few senior warriors. But otherwise, the tabby really didn't care. She had no desire to lead a clan. It would be too much work, too much responsibility. She would have to look after the welfare of other cats. And the only welfare Quailpaw looked after was her own.

"Who do you think would make Windclan great again?" A general question, and though Quailpaw didn't care, she was curious of the tom's thoughts. He seemed to have a mindset similar to her own, something that Quailpaw had not found within the clan yet. All of the cats in this clan were little loyal goody-two-shoes to her. Not ferocious warriors.
Quailpaw's words made Mercurykit's ears pick up, even though the tone of her voice made him believe that she was not talking to him. She sounded like she was in her own head, insead of in the present and speaking to him again.The tom's eyes narrowed slightly. He didn't like being ignored, and especially not by some she-cat, but his wishes were currently pushed aside for the good of getting her on his side. Mercurykit knew every good leader had at least a few cats who believed in them. Now, his ambitions to be leader had very slim chances of being true - Blazingstar already had a deputy, for one thing, and while Onyxwhisper looked weak enough to be wiped out, the tom certainly was not. A cat with nine lives (for Mercurykit didn't know that Blazingstar had lost any yet) was more likely to survive a battle then a cat with one.

As far as the tom could tell, there was a flaw somewhere along the line of the Clan cats protecting the leader. "And tell me, Quailpaw, who do you believe would make WindClan great again?" He asked, his voice just as smooth and calm as before, but this time there was a glint of curiousity in his optics. He truly was curious to know what her opinion on who could make WindClan great again was, but at the same time there was a sting of offense. Thrushflight had told him stories of Singenight, and his time as leader, and even Caramelblood had chipped in a few stories here and there when he had been around. The smaller tom honestly hadn't been around a whole lot. Quailpaw seemed to have been reading his own thoughts, because her question followed his mental process fairly closely.

"I think my father would be a fair choice. Or anyone who is willing to put their all into the Clan, I would say. Someone who is not easily sidetracked and drawn into petty arguments." His eyes flashed with anger as he spoke. The current tension between ThunderClan and WindClan seemed pretty petty to him. It made him angry, thinking that grown cats could be acting like such kits! But eventually it would be alright... he just had to believe that, and hopefully it really would. Someone would rise up and take control again, and then WindClan would once more be a Clan to remember. A Clan to be feared.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:37 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
"I'm doing pretty well." Hareflight tilted her head thoughtfully, "I wish there was more prey as well."
The corners of her maw twitched upward as she talked, "Maybe we could go for a walk in the territory sometime, see if we find any prey."
She wasn't sure if the tom could hunt, but she definitely was hoping to have a nice walk with him. If he didn't want to, that was alright too, as she didn't particularly even like hunting. She would happily enjoy talking more with him and getting to know him.
She wanted to become better friends with Eaglepelt, he seemed like such a nice cat! Sometimes she found herself even wishing they could be more than friends, but she doubted he felt the same. Self-consciously, she began to groom her pale ginger fur.
Eaglepelt chuckled at her words, purring in amusement. He gave his shoulder a lick before replying. "We may go now, if you like" he mowed, getting to his paws. He shook out his pelt and started sniffing his way towards the camp entrance, the voices and sounds of many cats around him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Eaglepelt chuckled at her words, purring in amusement. He gave his shoulder a lick before replying. "We may go now, if you like" he mowed, getting to his paws. He shook out his pelt and started sniffing his way towards the camp entrance, the voices and sounds of many cats around him.
Hareflight nodded her head and padded after the tom. She felt her excitement rise at the thought of leaving the camp, hating being cooped up in her den or even the clearing.

Old December 8th, 2017, 05:16 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"No, she-" For a minute, Obsidiansky almost answered her question. His fur had bristled in a sudden attempt to protect the one thing his former friend had left, which was that one wrong deed. That was how she was remembered. Even though he would have preferred his friend to be remembered as a loving, sweet cat, that memory was long gone. Only those who had known her as a young cat would remember what she had been like. Well, technically anyone who chose to remember her before the incidents. "Again, nice try. Those are both such big crimes, you're getting there." He smirked at her, with the slightest wink. Maybe he could consider Fawnskip a friend now. And, if feelings did develop... well, there was no harm in thinking that, was there? Sagewhisker and Canineheart sometimes felt like they were putting pressure on him to like them. At least she wasn't pressuring him. It was like being with his friend all over again. Before everything that had happened. Obsidiansky's mind flashed back to the times when they had been carefree and happy and content with life.

She was running ahead of him, her tail lashing behind her, while the young Obsidiansky - then Obsidianpaw - chased after her with a determined look on his face. Once he was close enough, he leapt through the air, tackling her and pinning her to the ground. "Caught you!" he purred, leaning down to mew the words in her ear with a satisfied look. She didn't struggle. He could almost see her smirk mentally, before he rolled her over, his paws placed on her chest. Her paws were free, but she remained limp. "Duh. Only because I let you." She rolled her eyes, pushing his face away from her with a paw.

That was about a moon after they'd begun training together. Obsidianpaw remembered how they had hit it off so well, along with her brother. "Now, there's actually somewhere better - believe it or not - that I want to take you. C'mon," He mewed, getting to his paws. The sun would be setting soon and by the time they got there, it would be a perfect time. Obsidiansky thought Fawnskip would be able to enjoy it. She seemed like the type to enjoy something beautiful. And he thought she deserved to see something pretty. Besides, maybe it would cut off all the memories of his friend - best friend - love interest - once potential mate - all of that. But she had also been an enemy later, yet he had still loved her. She'd had to be an enemy. "I'll race you there? I'll even give you a headstart." The dark tom purred, jumping to his paws, his tail lashing back and forth in a friendly manner.
Fawnskip smiled mischievously at the sight of Obsidiansky's smirk and distant wink. An amused gleam flashed in her golden eyes. How funny it was to see this reserved tomcat open up to someone who was a complete stranger just a little while before! Fawnskip wasn't complaining though. Based off the fact that Obsidiansky didn't get offended or even more secretive when she teased his past, she believed she was making progress with him. Yet his reaction did not help her pinpoint what this she-cat of his past did to make him who he currently is. Fawnskip just couldn't figure out what happened - at least, not realistically thinking. Maybe what took place was rather erratic and unexpected? Something like murder or kidnapping, and not your typical cheating story?

She was drawn back to reality from her thoughts when Obsidiansky revealed a spot much better than the lone tree they were relaxing under. ``Oh?`` Fawnskip asked skeptically, glancing at the dark-pelted tomcat in playful disbelief. ``I didn't know there was somewhere better than this place here.`` She continued to tease, gazing awe-struck at the tree trunk she currently leaned against. ``How can I get a head-start if I don't know where we're going, silly?`` Fawnskip laughed that flawless, soft laugh of hers, her eyes squinting a little and her head being thrown back in just the slightest. ``I'd say that means you win by default, but I'm afraid I'm a very competitive feline. However, I'll settle for a tie - just because I figure you won't allow yourself yet another loss.``

Fawnskip followed Obsidiansky's example and also rose to her paws. She did not have a look on her face that would usually be there, her usual flirtatious expression, but instead she displayed a friendly and teasing appearance. But do not think she was still not interested in making Obsidiansky another one of her flings, but she found the best way to go at it was to earn his trust and become his friend. She liked to believe she'd already become categorized under `Obsidiansky's Friend`, and she hoped she'd gained at least some of his trust. She wanted this process with him to be quick - her other flirting target was catching on to her lack of faithfulness, and in no way could she have that happening. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking forward to further destroying Obsidiansky's trust. Fawnskip thought he made an amazing friend.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 8th, 2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely

RisingFlame sat in the clearing, his brown and black tail sweeping over the ground to curl around his white paws. As he did so, he surveyed his surroundings happily, his ears twitching to hear the sounds of camp, kits mewling form the nursery, the many conversations going on. RisingFlame loved it all.
@Ennard

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 8th, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:28 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Hareflight nodded her head and padded after the tom. She felt her excitement rise at the thought of leaving the camp, hating being cooped up in her den or even the clearing.
Go to Wind Clan territory thread @PhantomRiderYT I will mention you ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:39 PM
♡♡♡

Default Re: WindClan Territory

EaglePelt padded across the moor land, tail held high. His sightless eyes were thoughtful, and he felt happy to have Hareflight at his shoulder.

The two cats had been walking through the moor land for a while when EaglePelt suddenly stopped and sat down on his haunches and curling his tail neatly around his paws as he sniffed and tasted the air for signs of prey.

Immediately his ears pricked. "I smell rabbit... I wish I could hunt, but I guess I'll leave it to you..." he settled down on the sandy ground, tucking his paws neatly under his chest. "I can wait here. Just don't leave me too long" As the blind Tom spoke, a hint of amusement was in his purr.

@PhantomRiderYT

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; December 8th, 2017 at 07:43 PM.
Closed Thread