Today 09:51 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 08:43 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Starphobia

Mothcloud was padding out of the nursery, her pregnancy was starting to get a bit obvious but it was only a day sense she'd found out about it herself. Finding Iceclaw's handsome face in the crowd of people the padded to him, letting out a small mew of approch as her sweet scent filled the air. "Iceclaw" Mothcloud mewed gently. "Can we talk? Nothing bad." Sbe mewed, sitting beside him and running her tail along his back gently.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; May 19th, 2024 at 08:43 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Dizzycloud was enjoying her peace in her head. Fragments of what could be called thoughts flickered through her mind occasionally, and the commotion of camp kept her awake, but for the most part, it was silent in her head. Say, if she could ignore the noise of cats conversing all around her, she could take a nap! A great idea.

Just as she got up to yawn and head to the warriors den, she felt her tail get stepped on. Her happiness shifted into anger in the blink of an eye. Who was this person? Bat... Batstorm. She determined after sniffing the cool air. She glared at them. "Watch where you're stepping." She grumbled crankily. Maybe she should be a bit nicer. They did apologize. Hmm, what to say, though? "Where are you off to?" She asked, masking her annoyance.

Batstorm noticed the glaring warrior. "Uhm.. Well I was going to go bask in the sun but yeah..." The black warrior looked down at Dizzycloud. Well, she seemed quite cranky.

(Sorry this is so short)

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fireflypaw
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ], Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflypaw's amber gaze hardened. This punishment was so, so unjust! She had done nothing but try to help, but look where that had gotten her. A flash of indignation flickered through the apprentice's eyes.

That's not fair!

Tail drooping and a sob shaking her shoulders, Fireflypaw raced past Mistlewhisker, bumping into the deputy and immediately apologizing before retreating to the apprentices' den, where she curled around her younger sister, Flashpaw.

@zBlaze - Flashpaw Mention // @Undertaker - That punishment was just unjust and undeserved. She didn't steal evidence. Nor did she disrespect authority. The only thing that Dawn can say that Firefly for sure did was enter her den, but to report something like a warrior should. She shouldn't have been demoted, and shouldn't have been snapped at in the first place. I don't care that Dawnstar's feelings don't reflect your own. That punishment on Firefly for helping was just downright cruel. // @Mica - If you would, please have Mistle defend Firefly a bit. // @SuspiciousMindz // @Wingnettle // @Poprock

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; Yesterday at 07:31 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
@Starphobia

Mothcloud was padding out of the nursery, her pregnancy was starting to get a bit obvious but it was only a day sense she'd found out about it herself. Finding Iceclaw's handsome face in the crowd of people the padded to him, letting out a small mew of approch as her sweet scent filled the air. "Iceclaw" Mothcloud mewed gently. "Can we talk? Nothing bad." Sbe mewed, sitting beside him and running her tail along his back gently.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Blind | Harsh, Aggressive, Strict
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw's ears perked up at the voice of his mate. Mothcloud's sweet scent and her almost melody-like voice always brought joy to him, more than he realised. His icy eyes "looked" over Mothcloud, his usual aggressive gaze softening in her presence.

"Yes, what is it?" Iceclaw couldn't help but feel a slight worry, though Mothcliud did state it wasn't anything bad. Teh tom had always been very alert, expecting the worst even in the best times.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Blind | Harsh, Aggressive, Strict
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw's ears perked up at the voice of his mate. Mothcloud's sweet scent and her almost melody-like voice always brought joy to him, more than he realised. His icy eyes "looked" over Mothcloud, his usual aggressive gaze softening in her presence.

"Yes, what is it?" Iceclaw couldn't help but feel a slight worry, though Mothcliud did state it wasn't anything bad. Teh tom had always been very alert, expecting the worst even in the best times.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Mothcloud blinked gently, licking Iceclaw's ear softly. "I have news for you..... I hope you'll take it well" Mothcloud eventually mewed after a hesitant moment, her body was a bit tense as she was nervous. "Iceclaw I'm.... I'm expecting your kits..." Mothcloud meowed gently, her eyes were bright and blue with softness and worry. Mothcloud studied her mate for a moment, "Are... are you happy?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old Today, 07:26 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend

· · ────────────── · ·
[Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ] [Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Goopywhisker - @Poprock ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The irritation radiating off of Dawnstar was a clear sign of danger, and Mistlewhisker couldn’t help but watch her stalk over to the body in awe disguised as attentiveness. She silently prayed Fireflyflicker would not make this worse for herself.

Taking evidence out of camp, supposedly washing it and returning with mouse fur… it was suspicious as hell. Personally, Mistlewhisker didn’t think Fireflyflicker had anything to do with Whitetwist’s death and devourment. She clearly wasn’t effective enough to commit a crime and then try to take over the investigation of it. All she had done was make a fool of herself and piss off the most ruthless leader this side of anywhere. At least she hadn’t dug the hole deeper, and accepted the demotion with tears and shame. Mistlewhisker did not feel the need to add another punishment.

Mistlewhisker did not react as she was bumped into, too focused now on the instructions Dawnstar was giving her and Hawkbite. Keeping track of how many cats had left camp recently.. that would be hard. But with all the new guards assigned, she could probably get a rough estimate if she asked around. Mistlewhisker gave Hawkbite a look to say “let’s discuss this later”.

Mistlewhisker caught her apprentice’s russet pelt shivering nearby. It seemed Goopywhisker did as well, and asked to be allowed to go to her. Mistlewhisker still had some questions for the warrior, and she wanted him and Mumblemoth to take her to the place they found Whitetwist’s body. “Be quick, I want to see where you found the body. She meowed, and cast a glance over her shoulder at Squirrelpaw’s trembling form at the entrance of the apprentice den. Mistlewhisker pushed down the urge to speak with the apprentice herself. If Squirrelpaw was going to survive clan life, she had to be able to handle stressful and traumatic situations. Of course cannibalism was something that would be traumatizing for most cats at least somewhat, so she let it go for now. Squirrelpaw was rapidly approaching warrior age, and if she didn’t learn now, she would be decimated by the stress of clan life.

Turning to Hawkbite, Mistlewhisker gestured to the body. “We will bring him to Mossfreckle for inspection. Once they are done, we will bury him and hold a vigil.” So much to be done, so little time to do it all.

“I want a meeting with the Enforcers about next steps.” She meowed as well, tail swishing behind her. With that, she leaned down and with Hawkbite’s help, carried Whitetwist’s body to the med den so it wouldn’t be out in the open any longer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; Today at 07:32 AM.
Old Today, 07:39 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
rasberryswirl
[ @Myling ]

The she-cat glanced down at her reflection in the stream, ensuring her fur was sitting to her liking. It would do. She knew it was going to get ruffled during the hunting process, but she couldn't help it. If she weren't so respectful of her clanmates' boundaries, she would likely groom all of their pelts as well. There were certainly a few who needed it.

The usual scent of another Shadowclan cat caught her attention, mingled with an even more familiar one. She turned her head to meet the gaze of her sibling as the younger she-cat approached rather tentatively. If she hadn't been downwind of the apprentice she wouldn't have even heard her relative's arrival. Impressive.

"Willowpaw!" she purred enthusiastically, stretching out her neck to offer a polite nose tap in greeting. "You're getting quite good at stalking," she praised, pleased with her sister's skill. "Is that for me?" she inquired, referring to the prey Willowpaw had brought with her. Feathers were rather inconvenient to eat gracefully, but Rasberryswirl had practiced enough to no longer feel self-conscious while consuming the small birds.
~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

"H-Hi," She mewed, bopping her sisters nose friendily. She then realized something. Wait. How many times had she said hi? Gasp and asmfkasflk she'd said that before! That should count as preposterous, farcical, footlingal, ridiculous and hare-brained and all of those combined, if she knew how basic conversation worked! Small speckles of humiliation dotted through her. She felt her face doing the 'Im on fire but im not on fire' thing, turning red like she just made the whole world know how bad she was at cat-ing. Her eyes widened a slight bit as Raspberryswirl said she was getting good at stalking. "I-I, did i startle you??" She peturbed. She wasn't sure, but what if Raspberryswirl really really didn't like being startled? She could be sad or angry or annoyed or something and maybe she just hadn't noticed it (And here we see, a representation of Willowpaw being are-you-serious-right-now-ably irrational. Take notes of how you shouldn't do this). "I-I'm sorry, i-i didn't mean to, i-i promise." (Now, onto the next enclosure. Here we see Willowpaw, in her natural habitat, once again forget to give any form of context as to what she's talking about. Everyone point and laugh.) She nudged the thrush towards Raspberryswirl, as a yes to her question. She found her eyes drawing themselves to the mouse in her paws for a reason she could not for the life of her find.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old Today, 08:07 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Fireflypaw / Fireflyflicker
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ], Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflypaw watched the bustling ShadowClan camp through narrowed amber eyes, which had hardened with rage when her gaze reached the entrance to Dawnstar´s den.

The pale-ginger she-cat´s lips curled back in the beginnings of an irritated snarl, revealing sharp teeth beneath them. Sighing, the ShadowClanner´s head dropped to her paws.

@chrysanthemum.petals

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty