Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM

Old May 27th, 2017, 10:52 AM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: StormClan

Snowgust padded out of camp and decided to hunt because she saw that the fresh-kill pile was low. She padded around, trying to catch a scent. She smelled a squirrel. She followed the smell until she saw the squirrel on a tree branch. She narrowed her eyes. The squirrel would see her if she tried to climb the tree. She tried to sneak to the other side of the tree where the squirrel wasn't facing. She silently leapt branch upon branch until she was on the branch below the squirrel. The squirrel looked down at Snowgust when the branch cracked. "Mouse dung!" She whispered. She jumped at the squirrel, a heartbeat later the branch she was previously on cracking off and falling. "Whoa," She gasped. The squirrel escaped, crawling up into the leaves. Snowgust looked up at the squirrel. it was on the top branch, a couple more branches above her. She jumped onto the next branch quietly. The squirrel didn't see nor hear her. It kept still. Snowgust got in a hunting crouch and leapt at the squirrel, taking it in her jaws. It was squeaking and moving so the deputy bit down and killed it. She thanked StarClan for the prey. She looked down. She was on the top of a tall tree. If she fell, she'd die, even if she landed on her feet. She took the squirrel in her jaws and steadily jumped down onto the next branch down. She kept going down until she met a weak branch. She didn't want to jump down on it because it would crack. The wind began to pick up when she was thinking of what to do. The weak branch broke off and fell to the ground. Snowgust leapt down to the next one, which broke. She fell to the ground, which wasn't a too long drop. She got up, shaking the leaves out of her fur. She knew that none of her bones were broken and there were probably no major injuries that she could see, but she of course wasn't the medicine cat so she didn't know for sure. She took the squirrel from the ground and picked the wood and leaves out of it's fur. She picked it up and padded back to camp. The third step she took, pain suddenly stabbed her left front paw. She held it up and started licking it. She tasted blood. She looked at her pad and saw that it was torn from the fall. There seemed to be a piece of wood stuck deep inside of it. Snowgust narrowed her eyes angrily. "Sliver?" She guessed. "A bad one. And the pad is also really worn out from all of that climbing..." She sighed, took the squirrel and went into the camp. She went over to the fresh-kill pile and set the squirrel down. She suddenly realized... "I was out so long and only caught a squirrel? I have to do more than that!" She set off back into the territory. Instead of the forest she went searching for a plump marmot in the mountains. She knew it wouldn't help her pad at all, but she needed to help her clan eat! She soon picked up a marmot scent and could tell it was a good one. She kept following the scent until she found a den of a mother marmot and four marmot babies. Snowgust kept still. Should she kill them? There'd be no point in killing small babies that would barely feed the clan, right? "Should I kill the only plump one, the mother? But then the babies will have no food- what am I doing? I'm a cat! This is for my clan, right? I have to try to kill them all!" She stopped when she heard a noise. She looked behind her. "Mouse dung! The dad!" The father marmot was growling. Snowgust unsheathed her claws and clawed it, killing the dad marmot immediately. The mother looked troubled, not knowing what to do. "Is one enough? No, I'm going crazy! These things are prey!" She blocked the exit to the marmot den. The mother got up and covered her babies. She growled. (or did a mad marmot noise. I don't know if they growl). It tried to attack, So Snowgust leapt at the mother and killed it. She felt bad. There'd be no point in killing the babies, she thought. She looked into the sad, hungry baby marmot's eyes. She turned around and took the mother and father marmot and walked back to camp. She set them in the fresh-kill pile. She looked around. She took a walk back by the mountains. She saw a patch of flowers and picked one. She knew that marmots ate flowers. She padded to the den of marmots and saw the four babies asleep, shivering. She set a flower down. One of them immediately started eating and soon the others woke up and did the same. Snowgust smiled. "Why am I doing this?" She asked herself. "...They're babies! I have to!... Right?" She licked them to keep them warm and put leaves down to keep them warm. "This is good. They'll grow up to be even bigger and better prey that we can hunt later on." She grinned. Snowgust stood up again. To make up for her work that some cats may have disliked, she caught a finch and took it back to camp. She was out of breath when she came back. She walked into her den and sat down on her bed. She kept her eyes open, wanting to do more. She walked over to Swiftpaw, who was in the apprentices den. "Good morning," She told him. "Do you want to battle train of something? You're probably going to become a warrior soon, so we have to train so you can be the best one ever, right?" @cobrapaw

Old May 27th, 2017, 10:52 AM

By the way I'm probably not going to be as active because summer break started 3 days ago and I'm going to do a lot... I will come on maybe every week to see what's going on here. I'm going on a vacation and lots of other things but I will have spare time to go on every once in a while! :3

Last edited by Spinny; May 27th, 2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old May 27th, 2017, 11:10 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Name: Shardkit (Shardpaw: Shardpelt)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7640d91600.jpg
Personality: Friendly, bubbly, curious
Questions/other: She needs a mom to take care of her

Name: Blacktail
Appearance: http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/600x600p/...6/81267105.jpg
Personality: Quiet, calm, mysterious, shy
Questions/other: Nope

Name: Sunpaw (Sunwing)
Appearance: http://www.animal-photography.com/AP-DQNVB7-LR-wm.jpg
Personality: Outgoing, adventurous, kindhearted, brave
Questions/other: Needs a mentor
Old May 27th, 2017, 12:55 PM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Name: Longwhisker
Appearance: http://images.viralnova.com/000/146/...1426866714.jpg
Personality: Open and direct towards his clan, at the risk of being too insensitive. Even now, he is perceptive as ever.
Questions/other: Tigernose's grandfather

Name: Tigernose
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...869a7154c2.jpg
Personality: Keen to support her allies whenever possible. Loyal and kind-hearted, but can overload herself from working too hard.
Questions/other: Longwhisker's granddaughter
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Brierstorm padded out of camp. He looked around, taking in the scents of the forest. He recognized the sweet smell of tree sap, soft leaves, and dusty dirt. He looked at his paws and the soil beneath them. The air felt warm and humid, and Brierstorm saw a young bluebird fly by. It was the perfect temperature for a walk. The tom cat breathed in, taking in the sweet and refreshing scents of his territory. The forest was so peaceful. He saw a squirrel pass by, and decided to chase it a bit, knowing that he couldn't catch it, but he wanted to stretch his legs a bit for fun. The squirrel ended up climbing a tree and Brierstorm sighed. He laid down in the shade tiredly. The grass was a rich green, and it was soft and a beautiful spot to take a rest. Brierstorm loved this kind of lovely day. He heard the birds chirping. He heard a mouse scamper around him. Brierstorm knew the prey pile was full. The mouse would just become crow-food because there's too much other food. And Brierstorm was too relaxed to hunt. He just wanted to take time to chill a little on this warm day. Warriors don't get to do that a lot. They always have duties, but today was just a nice one. Brierstorm thought nothing could ruin it... Until clouds rolled in. Brierstorm immediately felt the temperature change from perfect to chilly. Brierstorm's fur poked up it was so cold. "Whoa," Brierstorm gasped, immediately getting up. "That was unexpected. He looked up at dark, stormy clouds and rain immediately started to pelt down, already hurting Brierstorm's back. Thunder immediately sounded and he saw lightning in the distance. The rain picked up and Brierstorm got up. The pouring rain was already blinding his view. He basically couldn't see the rain was so hard. Brierstorm sheltered under a pine tree. He saw a squirrel on a branch above him. Brierstorm jumped up and killed it. He took it in his jaws and laid down under the tree. After a while of waiting, the rail finally chilled out and everything was visible again. The chirping was gone, the dirt was puddley mud, and the grass was dark and soaked. As Brierstorm walked mud stuck to his paws and puddles splashed his fur. Brierstorm entered camp with his fur wet, ruffled and muddy. He set the squirrel in the prey pile and looked down into the river that split the camp in half. The rain retreated into a drizzle, so Brierstorm decided to leap into the river. He cleaned the dirty mud and leaves out of his fur, and soon, as he leapt out, he was all comfortable again except he was dripping wet. He took the time to lick his fur until he was all dry again. The rain stopped, and the sun was shining again. Brierstorm laid down in camp, not knowing what to do next. He walked out of camp once again, this time deciding to go to the mountains. The smooth, stone hills were refreshing after the short storm. The wind ran through his fur as Brierstorm ran through the hills and mountains. He leapt from ledge to ledge, rock to rock, until he rested for a couple of minutes at the top of a large mountain. He looked down at the scenery below him. He could see the camp, and the river running through it. He saw an ocean in the far, far distance, and a desert, and a cave in the distance also. The wind brushed his fur as he raced down the stony mountain, and he ran through the rocky hills and slopes. Brierstorm loved his territory. He slowed down and took a walk back to camp where he laid down in the warriors den. He rested his head on his paws, taking deep breaths.

Snowgust waited for Swiftpaw to answer her question about training because they didn't a lot. "Do you want to practice climbing, hunting, or fighting? What do you think you need the most work on? Fighting, I would say. You're perfect on climbing. You may want to do hunting, too. It's a great day out today. Maybe after a lot of training we could take a rest, or a walk together? I don't think another storm is going to come, as you could see by the clouds. The sun is shining bright today." Snowgust suggested, wanting Swiftpaw to get as much training as he could so he could become even stronger, and maybe even soon be the best warrior in StormClan, and perhaps be lucky enough to become the proud leader! "Hopefully I will be able to watch down on him leading StormClan one day," Snowgust thought happily. "I'm so proud of my apprentice. He is a great cat... Like me when I was his age... Proud, strong, and willing to help... And I loved to play games with my littermates... Mostly because I would always win. But sometimes I let somebody else win so they don't have to feel weak... Because they weren't. Honestly, my littermates are extremely strong. Cobrastar was in the den with me when I was a kit. He's probably stronger than me. He's a great leader. I hope he doesn't go to StarClan soon. I'm not sure if I'm ready to lead this clan... But he won't. He's healthy and strong!"... Snowgust waited for an answer from her apprentice. @cobrapaw

Old June 8th, 2017, 11:04 PM

(soooooo. Sorry I haven't been here. I don't know where I left off, so Cloudkit is just gonna be in camp.)

Cloudkit pounced on a moss ball, feeling quite lonely, but trying to push it away. His tiny claws shredded the moss and he grinned in satisfaction, his sharp teeth flashing. He suddenly sighed and the fluffy white tom swiped at the remains of the moss, sending them flying. Cloudkit sat down and curled his fluffy tail around his paws, back straight as he imagined his warrior ceremony. Even though he was still a kit, he couldn't wait to be a warrior! It would be so cool! He wondered what his name would be..Maybe something fierce, like Cloudclaw or Cloudstorm. He then flattened his ears when he thought of something. Maybe his warrior name would emphasize his fluffy pelt. What if it was something like Cloudfluff or Cloudfur? That wasn't very fierce at all. The tom let out a tiny growl and stood up to wander the camp, suddenly bored.
Old June 15th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Will this be revived or revamped?

You know you want to....