Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:18 PM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:06 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 08:04 PM

Old February 2nd, 2019, 08:00 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default CloudClan Begins.

I will be filling the ranks in when more people join (pm me for your wished rank and I'll put you in... u can also change the rank you previously had if you wish.)

WILL BE MAKING A CHARACTER SITE FOR ALL CATS. WILL TAKE ME A BIT BUT I WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE IT DONE SOON.

CloudClan
Leader: Maplestar (Mossflower)
Deputy: Flowerheart (Me)
Medicine Cat: Mudclaw (Me)
Medicine Cat Apprentice(s): Bluepaw (Me) and Silverpaw (~Silverkit~)
Warriors: Bristlebramble (Mossflower)
Redrunner (Mossflower)
Leaftail (Me)
Rootsnap (Pluto)
Tempestgrowl (Pluto)
Jaggedblossom (stormblaze)
Dayblaze (stormblae)
Russetwing (Sharp moon)
Darkstorm (Me)
Flametail (Me)
Nettlemist (stormblaze)
Blazingflame (Me)
Swiftflight (Flameleaf)
Ashfur (Me)
Rockclaw (Me)
Micah (Coriander)
Rainingflower (~Silverkit~)
Wishfur (Me)
Soulfeather (Me)
Shiverwing (GLaDOS)
Lunarflower (Adderbite)
Apprentices: Dawnpaw (~Silverkit~)
Scorchpaw (~Silverkit~)
Freezepaw (Pluto)
Spiderpaw (CactusHeart)
Blizzardpaw (Me)
Snowpaw (Me)
Tigerpaw (Me)
Hazelpaw (Me)
Moonpaw (Me)
Fluffypaw (-Swan-)
Queens:
Elders: Foxshadow (Me)

Mentors:

Loners: Abaddon (Pluto)
Kittypets:
Rogues: Fang (Me)
Seth and Loki (Me)

Deceased: Scorchflower (Me)
Clayheart (...totally forgot who played her...
Smokefur (Mossflower)
Seafire (Coriander)
Forestflame (... Totally forgot too...
River (Me)
Foxshadow (Me)

Ranks being decided:

Mentors: Rockclaw- mentor of Fluffypaw ( @-Swan-)
Flametail- mentor of Freezepaw ( @Pluto)
Flowerheart- mentor of Scorchpaw ( @~Silverkit~)
Redrunner- mentor of Dawnpaw @~Silverkit~)
Swiftflight- mentor of Tigerpaw ( @Flameleaf)
Russetwing- mentor of Spiderpaw ( @CactusHeart)
Dayblaze- mentor of Moonpaw ( @stormblaze)
Nettlemist- mentor of Hazelpaw ( @stormblaze)
Leaftail- mentor of Snowpaw
Bristlebramble- mentor of Blizzardpaw ( @MossFlower)

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; May 31st, 2019 at 03:27 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 10:58 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

With a contented sigh, Seafire lay down by the fresh kill pile, two mice line up neatly at his paws. He pulled one closer and began to eat in swift, delicate bites. After every swallow he would swipe his tongue around his muzzle, in case he had any blood staining his fur. The clearing was quiet today; he'd gone out for a quick hunt just before sunrise, and yet it seemed that no one was moving around. Well, the thin tom thought, more soothing silence for me, I suppose.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 11:40 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

With a contented sigh, Seafire lay down by the fresh kill pile, two mice line up neatly at his paws. He pulled one closer and began to eat in swift, delicate bites. After every swallow he would swipe his tongue around his muzzle, in case he had any blood staining his fur. The clearing was quiet today; he'd gone out for a quick hunt just before sunrise, and yet it seemed that no one was moving around. Well, the thin tom thought, more soothing silence for me, I suppose.
Smokefur crept up behind Seafire, chewing at a pair of mice at his paws. Very carefully, her forepaws brushed the ground as she stalked the tom, but she didn't strike until she was very close - slam! She leapt forward and tackled the peaceful warrior, tussling him to the side. She then leapt away and pranced a few feet away, "Gotchya!" she purred. "Sorry if I scared you. But you looked WAY too comfortable."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 3rd, 2019, 09:34 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Smokefur crept up behind Seafire, chewing at a pair of mice at his paws. Very carefully, her forepaws brushed the ground as she stalked the tom, but she didn't strike until she was very close - slam! She leapt forward and tackled the peaceful warrior, tussling him to the side. She then leapt away and pranced a few feet away, "Gotchya!" she purred. "Sorry if I scared you. But you looked WAY too comfortable."

As he bent to take another bite, paws slammed into his side. He was knocked backward into the grass with a grunt and sat up, clearly irritated, and stared at Smokefur. "Good afternoon to you, too, " he muttered. The tom began to like bits of grass and dirt out of his fur.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:24 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

As he bent to take another bite, paws slammed into his side. He was knocked backward into the grass with a grunt and sat up, clearly irritated, and stared at Smokefur. "Good afternoon to you, too, " he muttered. The tom began to like bits of grass and dirt out of his fur.
Smokefur purred, "How's it going?" She asked happily, settling down on her stomach. "I hope I didn't dirty your coat too badly. My fur is always getting messy, since it's so light colored. All the dust here in the canyons doesn't help me keep it very clean. But your fur isn't so light colored, so it must not be so bad. Eating enough can help with your coat's density and all that. I really like birds, and I guess that helps my coat a little," she flicked her tongue around her lips, finally pausing in her nonstop chatter. "So how's it going?" she repeated.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old February 3rd, 2019, 06:48 PM
roar

Quote:
Quote:
Smokefur purred, "How's it going?" She asked happily, settling down on her stomach. "I hope I didn't dirty your coat too badly. My fur is always getting messy, since it's so light colored. All the dust here in the canyons doesn't help me keep it very clean. But your fur isn't so light colored, so it must not be so bad. Eating enough can help with your coat's density and all that. I really like birds, and I guess that helps my coat a little," she flicked her tongue around her lips, finally pausing in her nonstop chatter. "So how's it going?" she repeated.

He glared at her and raised his muzzle, looking exaggeratingly imposing. "I," he began, "am a Pedigree Abyssinian. The quality of my coat has nothing to do with how much I eat or... or what birds do to it. It is how I was bred, and I prefer to keep it in perfect condition." Had Smokefur always talked this much? And if so, how hadn't he noticed it?
Old February 5th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

He glared at her and raised his muzzle, looking exaggeratingly imposing. "I," he began, "am a Pedigree Abyssinian. The quality of my coat has nothing to do with how much I eat or... or what birds do to it. It is how I was bred, and I prefer to keep it in perfect condition." Had Smokefur always talked this much? And if so, how hadn't he noticed it?
Smokefur twitched her ears. Did I just talk for a straight two minutes? When have I ever done that? She swallowed, "Um... Well, ok. Don't get snappy, if you'd please."
Old February 5th, 2019, 05:59 PM
roar

Quote:
Smokefur twitched her ears. Did I just talk for a straight two minutes? When have I ever done that? She swallowed, "Um... Well, ok. Don't get snappy, if you'd please."

Seafire snapped his tail and looked down his nose at her. She was quite beautiful, he realized, and if he wasn't into toms, he'd have fallen ears over tail for her a long time ago. "Well," he said, forcing his voice to be kinder and softer, like a joking tone, "next time don't talk so much, 'k?" He gave a kind purr of amusement and tired back to his meal.
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:46 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

Seafire snapped his tail and looked down his nose at her. She was quite beautiful, he realized, and if he wasn't into toms, he'd have fallen ears over tail for her a long time ago. "Well," he said, forcing his voice to be kinder and softer, like a joking tone, "next time don't talk so much, 'k?" He gave a kind purr of amusement and tired back to his meal.
"Sure," Smokefur twitched her tail and stood up, "Sorry for bugging you. You can get back to your meal." She trotted away toward the camp's entrance and slipped between the crags. Picking up her pace, she began to lope over the copper-colored stones. As the red-orange finally gave way to brown, soft soil and eventually leaves, grass, and trees, she slowed to a stop, dropped into a crouch, and opened her mouth to scent the air.
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:05 PM
roar

Quote:
"Sure," Smokefur twitched her tail and stood up, "Sorry for bugging you. You can get back to your meal." She trotted away toward the camp's entrance and slipped between the crags. Picking up her pace, she began to lope over the copper-colored stones. As the red-orange finally gave way to brown, soft soil and eventually leaves, grass, and trees, she slowed to a stop, dropped into a crouch, and opened her mouth to scent the air.

He twitches an ear to show that he had heard, but he was more focused on his mouse than anything. When he finally lifted his head, Smokefur was gone. Seafire glanced around the camp, and, finally realizing how empty it was, scrambled to his paws and bolted out of camp. As he ran the wind whipped through his fur, sending his ears back and his tail flying. He opened his mouth to let out a whoop of delight, but before he could cry out, he collided with something hard, like a furry wall. The impact sent him sprawling backwards into the dirt, his ears ringing and his vision blurry.