Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM

Old June 7th, 2019, 09:11 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Bristlebramble nodded, "I know," he muttered, tail flicking, "I'm just tense is all. I'm sorry," he sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redrunner nodded to the two, "This is a good haul. Three mice, a rabbit and a sparrow. Let's get back to camp," he began to pad back into camp and spotted Blazingflame.
@Silvershadow

"Want some help getting to the medicine den?" he offered his shoulder to the larger tom in support.
"It's fine. I would be just as worried if you were hurt." Littlewing said.
@Silvershadow
@Coriander
@Pluto
(Lets keep this going peoples!)
Old June 10th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Grovekit looked at Flowerheart, "You're not my mother," he growled, but Mottlekit nudged him.

"No, but she'll take care of us all the same. Smokefur said that Flowerheart will care for us now. Flowerheart - that's her name," the small calico looked up at the cat she'd hardly ever met, purring gently and butting her tiny head against the she-cat's forelegs. "Thanks for watching us. Rushwhisker is annoyed that she can't care for us ourselves, but she told me that as long as you loved us as if we were your own she'd guide your pawsteps as a mother."

Finchkit tilted her head, studying Mottlekit. There was a pause before the young kit shrugged and turned to Flowerheart, "Now what?" she squeaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramble had to resist snarling at Streampaw and Bluepaw as the she-cats touched Littlewing. She's trying to help her, that's all. Calm down... He glanced at Mudclaw, "But - but she'll be ok? She'll live?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

With a tense twitch of his tail, Redrunner took in Dawnpaw's words. "Careful," he muttered, taking a few steps forward toward the bushed Dawnpaw had been pointing out. "Wait here," he said, loping into the bushes. There was a pause before he came out with another mouse in his teeth, "Just a mouse!" he called, throwing it at his apprentice's paws. "Now, where's Oceanbreeze got to? She ought to be back by now with some prey..."

(And no, there's not going to be any more cat deaths for a bit)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
(I know I just wanted Dawnpaw to get worked up for nothing)
Dawnpaws fur laid flat now, feeling embarrassed. She picked up the mouse and walked up to redrunner.

Oceanbreeze came back with a mouse and a rabbit.

Littlewing took the herbs bluepaw had given her and ate them. She looked at Bristlebramble beside her. "Calm down. They're going to help me" she assured him.
@Silvershadow
Streampaw nodded and went to go find some sticks. She came back with what he had asked her to get and gave it to him.
Quote:
Bristlebramble nodded, "I know," he muttered, tail flicking, "I'm just tense is all. I'm sorry," he sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redrunner nodded to the two, "This is a good haul. Three mice, a rabbit and a sparrow. Let's get back to camp," he began to pad back into camp and spotted Blazingflame.
@Silvershadow

"Want some help getting to the medicine den?" he offered his shoulder to the larger tom in support.
Oof sorry.)

Flowerheart purred softly, giving the small she-kit's head an affectionate lick before picking of a small mouse and padding a few steps, beckoning for the siblings to follow her. "We can start by trying to eat this. You are all old enough to start eating freshkill."

Mudclaw greatfully took the sticks Streampaw had gotten and gave the smaller of the three to Littlewing. "Bite this." He meowed sternly before, as gently as possible, straightening her back and legs, placing the two larger sticks along her sides. He wrapped them in moss so any splinters wouldn't poke her, using vines to wrap around her to keep the stinks tightly in place. Bluepaw watched intently, his ears pricked.

Blazingflame looked over at Redrunner, his gaze darkening slightly as he remembered Seafire and the tom's love for the now dead traitor. He pushed these thoughts away though, leaning gratefully against the tom, though not too much as he was mush larger, his muscles tensing.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old June 10th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Oof sorry.)

Flowerheart purred softly, giving the small she-kit's head an affectionate lick before picking of a small mouse and padding a few steps, beckoning for the siblings to follow her. "We can start by trying to eat this. You are all old enough to start eating freshkill."

Mudclaw greatfully took the sticks Streampaw had gotten and gave the smaller of the three to Littlewing. "Bite this." He meowed sternly before, as gently as possible, straightening her back and legs, placing the two larger sticks along her sides. He wrapped them in moss so any splinters wouldn't poke her, using vines to wrap around her to keep the stinks tightly in place. Bluepaw watched intently, his ears pricked.

Blazingflame looked over at Redrunner, his gaze darkening slightly as he remembered Seafire and the tom's love for the now dead traitor. He pushed these thoughts away though, leaning gratefully against the tom, though not too much as he was mush larger, his muscles tensing.
Redrunner was startled by Blazingflame's weight but did not flinch, padding on and supporting the larger ginger as the two headed for the medicine den. "What happened?" he meowed curiously, eyeing the older warrior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grovekit blinked at the fresh-kill pile in front of him, "StarClan, that's a lot of prey. Can we start with something small?" he squeaked, looking immensely overwhelmed.

"Like a mouse?" Finchkit suggested, trotting forward and pulling the small rodent from the pile by its tail, "It smells yummy," she announced. Mottlekit's ears flicked as she observed. Like her siblings, her eyes glittered with hunger and she glanced at Flowerheart as if asking for permission.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 12th, 2019, 01:44 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Oof sorry.)

Littlewing bit the Small sticks, feeling sharp pain in her legs. I will be so happy when this is over! she thought.
Old June 14th, 2019, 06:52 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Grovekit looked at Flowerheart, "You're not my mother," he growled, but Mottlekit nudged him.

"No, but she'll take care of us all the same. Smokefur said that Flowerheart will care for us now. Flowerheart - that's her name," the small calico looked up at the cat she'd hardly ever met, purring gently and butting her tiny head against the she-cat's forelegs. "Thanks for watching us. Rushwhisker is annoyed that she can't care for us ourselves, but she told me that as long as you loved us as if we were your own she'd guide your pawsteps as a mother."

Finchkit tilted her head, studying Mottlekit. There was a pause before the young kit shrugged and turned to Flowerheart, "Now what?" she squeaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramble had to resist snarling at Streampaw and Bluepaw as the she-cats touched Littlewing. She's trying to help her, that's all. Calm down... He glanced at Mudclaw, "But - but she'll be ok? She'll live?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

With a tense twitch of his tail, Redrunner took in Dawnpaw's words. "Careful," he muttered, taking a few steps forward toward the bushed Dawnpaw had been pointing out. "Wait here," he said, loping into the bushes. There was a pause before he came out with another mouse in his teeth, "Just a mouse!" he called, throwing it at his apprentice's paws. "Now, where's Oceanbreeze got to? She ought to be back by now with some prey..."

(And no, there's not going to be any more cat deaths for a bit)
Quote:
(I know I just wanted Dawnpaw to get worked up for nothing)
Dawnpaws fur laid flat now, feeling embarrassed. She picked up the mouse and walked up to redrunner.

Oceanbreeze came back with a mouse and a rabbit.

Littlewing took the herbs bluepaw had given her and ate them. She looked at Bristlebramble beside her. "Calm down. They're going to help me" she assured him.
@Silvershadow
Streampaw nodded and went to go find some sticks. She came back with what he had asked her to get and gave it to him.
Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Silvershadow

Quote:
Redrunner was startled by Blazingflame's weight but did not flinch, padding on and supporting the larger ginger as the two headed for the medicine den. "What happened?" he meowed curiously, eyeing the older warrior.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grovekit blinked at the fresh-kill pile in front of him, "StarClan, that's a lot of prey. Can we start with something small?" he squeaked, looking immensely overwhelmed.

"Like a mouse?" Finchkit suggested, trotting forward and pulling the small rodent from the pile by its tail, "It smells yummy," she announced. Mottlekit's ears flicked as she observed. Like her siblings, her eyes glittered with hunger and she glanced at Flowerheart as if asking for permission.
Quote:
Littlewing bit the Small sticks, feeling sharp pain in her legs. I will be so happy when this is over! she thought.
The large tom's ear flicked at Redrunner's question, wincing slightly. "There was a badger den near the border. I was able to chase it off though."

Flowerheart purred loudly as she watched the three kits, nodding to Mottlekit as the small she-kit looked up at her. "Take small bites to start though."

Mudclaw stepped back, giving her some poppy seeds to help her sleep and stinging needle to help with the swelling. Bluepaw watched, taking note of the herbs being used.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old June 28th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Bump UWU

Old August 4th, 2019, 12:31 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
The large tom's ear flicked at Redrunner's question, wincing slightly. "There was a badger den near the border. I was able to chase it off though."

Flowerheart purred loudly as she watched the three kits, nodding to Mottlekit as the small she-kit looked up at her. "Take small bites to start though."

Mudclaw stepped back, giving her some poppy seeds to help her sleep and stinging needle to help with the swelling. Bluepaw watched, taking note of the herbs being used.
Redrunner nodded. Blazingflame was a good cat. He worked hard for the clan.

Mottlekit had already begun monching at the prey before Flowerheart spoke. Grovekit and Finchkit glanced at each other before also diving in.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old August 8th, 2019, 11:02 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Redrunner nodded. Blazingflame was a good cat. He worked hard for the clan.

Mottlekit had already begun monching at the prey before Flowerheart spoke. Grovekit and Finchkit glanced at each other before also diving in.
Blazingflame looked around the came as he slowly made his way to the medicine den, letting out a soft purr at the sight of seeing Flowerheart with the three small kits. He knew the toll that she had taken when Smokefur died; Flowerheart barily ate or spoke to any other cat, her once glossy ginger fur became dull and matted, though now she seemed much happier.

Flowerheart watched as the kits began to eat the mouse, her ears twitching as Fang sat beside her. She gave a small nod to the queen, her eyes never leaving the kits in front of her.