Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old November 10th, 2016, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default StormClan

if you'd like to join, do it!
This clan is StormClan. If you'd like to join, please read this description first, so you understand what we do and stuff: (although the description is getting really long so you don't have to read it all... heh)

Territory description-

StormClan is clan that lives in a mountainy desert place. Their territory Is half desert, a quarter mountains, and the remaining parts are either rocky plains or forest. They are the only clan that they know of around them, so they have no rivals, but their territory is filled with many desert foxes, snakes, cacti, and other bad things that they have to put up with instead. The place where StormClan contacts StarClan is called MoonLake. Their camp is right in the middle of it all, in a small clearing in a valley in between four mountains. A river, filled with only small fish, cuts straight through it, risking kits or elders from falling in, but gives them extra food close at home. To get out of their camp, they must climb the four mountains that surround it, but after apprentices have trained enough, climbing those mountains will come as easy as walking to them. There is also a small hill of dirt and stones a little ways from the nursery. Kits usually climb that hill for fun or for competitions, just like other clan kits usually play with moss balls. The hill is usually where kits play, apprentices rest on, and warriors seem to just ignore it. The HighRock in the camp is not a HighRock, they call it SmallCliff. Its basically just what the name intends. A small cliff... The leader den is a cave in the SmallCliff.

Cat description-

StormClan cats have many special adaptions to help them survive in the mountains. For example, mountain terrain can be very rocky, so they have hard pads to protect their paws. They also have very good eyesight, allowing them to spot dangerous animals, like rattlesnakes, plants, like cacti, and see very far, like from the top of a mountain. This cats also usually have very strong back legs, and are very agile, making it easier for them the scale the mountains in their territory. These cats also usually have brown, black, white, or gray pelts to help them blend in, but a few strange colored pelts can slip through sometimes. Finally, perhaps the most strange adaption, these cats are usually very small, probably to help them squeeze between rocks and climb through small caves inside their territory. Most cats in StormClan, at a warrior age, only grow to the size of a normal apprentice.

Current Climate-

Getting very close to NewLeaf, but still, unusually cold.

Recent Important Events-

•SEE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT ON PAGE 24+36!!!
•Celebration for 100+ pages: pages 100-101
•DapplePelt catches RedCough, a new disease, which is cured by a new herb called RedMint.
•CobraStar finally names a deputy, SnowGust!
•TimberKit is born! pg. 146
• CobraStar received the prophecy!

Prophecy: While the Snake will fall, the Tree will stand tall, and will let the light in to see. And the Ripple in the Night will put up a fight to destroy the darkness that was set free.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to join? Just fill out a form! We accept new cats every hour of every day of every year! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------Sorry, but we are currently only allowing THREE cats per person. We don't want the clan getting too big or confusing.-------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form-

Name:
Rank
Appearance:
Personality:
Questions/other:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example (With my character)

Name: CobraStar
Appearance: CobraStar is a tan cat with darker brown paws, tail tip, and snout. He has green eyes.
Personality: CobraStar is a leader of StormClan that likes to let his cats do most of the important things to help them learn the ways of a leader in case he dies. He also likes to get other cat's ideas and help make them come true.
Other: He has 4 lives left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cats in StormClan-

Leader: CobraStar
Deputy: SnowGust
Medicine cat: JayWind
Med apprentice: TanglePaw
Warriors: NightShade, DapplePelt, GreyPool, TigerFrost BrierStorm
Apprentices: SwiftPaw, JuniperPaw
Kits: HarenKit, TimberKit, CloudKit, SummerKit, MirrorKit
Elders: PebbleFoot (I moved you here because you are inactive, but I'll move you back if you return, we miss you!)
Queens: RipplePond
Ancestors (StarClan): BurrowPaw (past mc app, cause of death unknown), RoseThorn (Past Apprentice, drowned), PumpkinCloud (past warrior, killed by evil cat, Tigress) SpottedSong (past warrior, killed by evil cat Tigress), HawkMoon (past warrior, killed by evil cat Tigress)
Evil Cats (See page 24+36): See Album on @MaskedBandits ' profile
Evil cats encountered by StormClan so far: Tigress, Vein, FrostEyes, Scar, Torchip
Evil cats killed so far: None

Cats in DesertClan-

**coming soon**

If your name isn't listed above, please tell me! If your character becomes inactive, I may remove your name from the list above. Remember- I am ALWAYS accepting new cats, no exceptions! (Only three cats per person!) Also, once your cat dies, you can still roleplay them in StarClan and just make a new cat. If you roleplay a cat in StarClan, you may give prophecies to cats in dreams, give leaders lives, and watch over the clan to try and keep them safe. A StarClan cat doesn't count as a character, meaning that you can have three live cats and however many StarClan cats that you want. (Only three LIVE cats per person, unlimited STARCLAN/EVIL cats)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you need help thinking of a rank...
Cats We Need-

*No more kits... We need queens xD
*ELDERS (To tell kits stories :C)
*We don't need StarClan cats, but we only have 2, so you may make yourself one.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Basic rules that don't really matter but eh I put them here so I labeled them as rules-

You may not be a med apprentice if there is no medicine cat. You may not be an apprentice if there is no warrior available to mentor you.
You may not make yourself deputy, you must earn it. If you want to be the deputy, put 'warrior (possible deputy)' in your rank section. You may make yourself the medicine cat. You may make yourself a cat of StarClan, and when you are one you can enter cats dreams and give them prophecies to help push the StormClan roleplay plot along. You many make your own plotline. If you want a fox to come, just make your cat go on a patrol and run into a fox, etc. That is completely fine. Also, please think of your own name because I'm terrible at it. I can choose your warrior name if you are an apprentice if you want me to, but you are also allowed to suggest your own because I don't like thinking of my own. XP

If You want to suggest a major plotline that you want to keep secret (Or something idk) please PM me before trying to get it started. (I'll most likely accept and make little to no changes)

Thank you for reading. Go ahead and join!

Last edited by cobrapaw; February 20th, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: StormClan

RipplePaw here. Yay, its back! I've been waiting for this. Have you heard from any of the others yet?
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
RipplePaw here. Yay, its back! I've been waiting for this. Have you heard from any of the others yet?
I've been waiting too! Glad to finally build up the courage to make it again!

No, I haven't heard of any of the others yet, but I'm waiting hopefully, now that I've found you. Hopefully the others will notice this.

Don't start to roleplay yet though till we get NightPaw, cause NightPaw's becoming a warrior right now.
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:53 PM

Your added to the rounded up section!
Old November 10th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

Here I'll speed the process up

@MaskedBandits

That should get NightPaw back.

I think.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:02 PM

Yea I think that'll get him.
I'll check my email and stuff for pebblefoot's name. I know its Bram but I think it might have had some numbers in it. Do you know?
On my screen it says that StormClan is a latest thread so that should get them here quicker too. I'm not sure if we'll get them all in one day though.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

It is a latest thread on my screen too, so it probably is for everyone. And yea, I think that Bram had some numbers in his username. You should check Jasper's land for his name (If that is still a thread)

And yea, I know we probably won't get them in one day, but let's stay online for a while just in case. How long do you have to be online? I have until 4 I think.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:09 PM

I have until 4 too! At least in my time zone. Just an hour. And I agree, we should keep talking to keep this a popular thread. Let me go for just a second to see Bram's username.
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

I have an hour too.

I'll look for Bram's name too.

It's Bram246

Last edited by Fawn; November 17th, 2016 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Double post merge
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:14 PM

uh hi i'd like to join,where's the form?