Today 10:25 AM

Old June 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Yeah sure X3)
"She won't mind, as long as I don't leave camp she lets me explore" she explained happily.
Floatingbark nodded and let her pass. "Let's head over there," she purred.
(I'll mention you over there)
Old June 15th, 2017, 03:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Floatingbark nodded and let her pass. "Let's head over there," she purred.
(I'll mention you over there)
A grin on her face, Acaciakit nodded and walked towards it.
Old June 15th, 2017, 04:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
Her squeal was loud; much louder than she intended. Cygnetkit's ears were especially sensitive, due to the neural centers for sight being rewired to serve his other senses. The sharp, loud noise stung his ears, ringing back and forth within them. He let out a soft mewl, instinctively folding his ears back to shield them from more damage. His whine of pain was quiet, and he hoped she didn't tell; he was used to loud noises, yes, but this was closer and sudden; he wasn't expecting someone to practically scream into his sensitive ears. His smile hardly faded; it was unlike him to hold the results of his own handicap against others, particularly when they didn't mean it. "Good! Then your name will be not Blossomkit, but Queen Blossomsparkle... er.... Blossomshimmer?" he mewed in response, struggling to find a name that seemed fitting for the supposedly attractive nursery mate. "Wait! I have it! Blossomglow!" Cygnetkit pronounced proudly, beaming with a childish happiness.
"I like that name,"
the newly prounounced Blossomglow purred with a smile. Perhaps that would be her warrior name. It was pretty, and she enjoyed thinking about her future when she would actually be a warrior. Whether Cygnetkit knew it or not, she was becoming more relaxed. This new world without Bucknight as leader and the Evil Era over frightened her. Frighten her? But why? Because it was familiar, and it had been taken from her. Because everything she had once known and loved was gone, replaced with confusion and chaos for the brown and white feline. "Wanna be king? Every queen needs one," She mewed, her tail twitching back and forth excitedly. This was a fun new game! Her Mother had been a kittypet and had told Blossomkit stories that her old housefolk used to tell her. She wasn't sure that Cygnetkit would know what a 'king' was, but then again... he had prounounced her Queen, so maybe he did? If he didn't then she would be sure to tell him the story. A story that was the only one remaining from her Mother and one that her Father had despised, but it involved a King... Queen... and a Princess. Those were her favorite stories, the ones with the princesses. They were confusing, and ones that only housefol- twolegs could make up, but Blossomkit loved them anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:10 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I like that name,"
the newly prounounced Blossomglow purred with a smile. Perhaps that would be her warrior name. It was pretty, and she enjoyed thinking about her future when she would actually be a warrior. Whether Cygnetkit knew it or not, she was becoming more relaxed. This new world without Bucknight as leader and the Evil Era over frightened her. Frighten her? But why? Because it was familiar, and it had been taken from her. Because everything she had once known and loved was gone, replaced with confusion and chaos for the brown and white feline. "Wanna be king? Every queen needs one," She mewed, her tail twitching back and forth excitedly. This was a fun new game! Her Mother had been a kittypet and had told Blossomkit stories that her old housefolk used to tell her. She wasn't sure that Cygnetkit would know what a 'king' was, but then again... he had prounounced her Queen, so maybe he did? If he didn't then she would be sure to tell him the story. A story that was the only one remaining from her Mother and one that her Father had despised, but it involved a King... Queen... and a Princess. Those were her favorite stories, the ones with the princesses. They were confusing, and ones that only housefol- twolegs could make up, but Blossomkit loved them anyways.
Cygnetkit had heard rumors of these so-called "kings". They were the counterpart to queens, he had heard, male two-legs who stayed in the nursery to care for their young, sort of like fathers, but more intensive. He had also heard that two-legs kings and queens were like leaders, but instead of just one, it was two per human clan. So, he decided to join in. "Yes! I will be your Queen, fair warrior Blossomglow! You and I will rule the four clans in peace and harmony! It will forever be known as the reign of the merciful Queen Blossomglow and King Cygnet... Uhm... Cygnet..." he trailed off awkwardly, unsure of what his new name should be. His lips twisted in confusion, pursed together, in a sort of cute yet awkward expression. His ears perked towards Blossomkit, like a sighted cat would do, head tilted awkwardly. "A... A little help, M'lady?" pretend he said with a soft squeak, looking very worried as to what his name would be; it obviously couldn't be Cygnetkit; no, it had to be something grander than that, something noble and worthy of a leader. This pretending had caught him up in a bit of a tizzy fit; he was excited and enthralled, absolutely happy to play along with the notion that he and Blossomkit were the leaders of the whole of the clans, kind and benevolent and infinitely silly.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old June 19th, 2017, 07:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
Cygnetkit had heard rumors of these so-called "kings". They were the counterpart to queens, he had heard, male two-legs who stayed in the nursery to care for their young, sort of like fathers, but more intensive. He had also heard that two-legs kings and queens were like leaders, but instead of just one, it was two per human clan. So, he decided to join in. "Yes! I will be your Queen, fair warrior Blossomglow! You and I will rule the four clans in peace and harmony! It will forever be known as the reign of the merciful Queen Blossomglow and King Cygnet... Uhm... Cygnet..." he trailed off awkwardly, unsure of what his new name should be. His lips twisted in confusion, pursed together, in a sort of cute yet awkward expression. His ears perked towards Blossomkit, like a sighted cat would do, head tilted awkwardly. "A... A little help, M'lady?" pretend he said with a soft squeak, looking very worried as to what his name would be; it obviously couldn't be Cygnetkit; no, it had to be something grander than that, something noble and worthy of a leader. This pretending had caught him up in a bit of a tizzy fit; he was excited and enthralled, absolutely happy to play along with the notion that he and Blossomkit were the leaders of the whole of the clans, kind and benevolent and infinitely silly.

Laughing softly to herself at hearing him calling her 'Blossomglow' again, the brown and white kit thought for a moment as he asked for her help. Cygnetclaw? No, that made him sound fierce and frightening, certainly not a name for a kind King. Cygnet...skip? Cygnetskip would certainly suit him, but Blossomkit still wasn't sure about it. "Cygnetflight?" She suggested out loud, trying to sound the name out and realizing it was harder then she had earlier thought. "Or, or, um... or Cygnetskip," She added in a quieter tone. Those were her two favorites that she had come up with, and she wasn't sure if he would like either of them... but hey, at least she had tried. Her expression changed to one of thinking and confusion as she went through more and more possible combinations. Cygnettail? Nah, that doesn't sound right. Cygneteyes? No, that might be offensive once he gets older. Cygnet... Cygnetheart? Ooh, that's a nice sounding one. Should've said that earlier. But perhaps if he rejected her other names she would offer that one to her new King. This was proving to be a much more interesting afternoon... and a game that was going to be one of Blossomkit's favorites in a long time. Bit by bit, whether he realized it or not, the tom was breaking apart her protective shell. Bit by bit, he was turning her back - at least to him - into the cat she was.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:06 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: RiverClan Nursery

Reedsplash carried the small clump of muddy fur into the nursery, looking for a queen that would take care of this small kit. He frowned and set her down, quickly wrapping his tail around her and starting to clean her off, his eyes focused on her chest to make sure she was breathing.

"Any help here would be nice." he mewed between licks.

@Darkclaws @Silentlily

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

@Jingle @Silentlily

Minnowleap turned her head towards Reedsplash, swiveling her ears to her what he was saying. "Reedsplash what do you have there??" She asked, leaving her kits in the nest and walked carefully towards the older tom. She sniffed around him, and found the kit. She prodded the kit with her nose, and turned her blind stare to the tom "Who's kit is this, and what do you need help with?" She asked.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Sorry about the late reply to this!}

As was usual for the older kit, Quailkit was happily settled into the nest, carefully dragging their tongue through their pelt with measured, easy strokes, their eyes seemingly distant as they focused more on their thoughts rather than the task at hand. The sandy brown and white tabby hadn't really been focused on making friends during their time in the nursery, not that they were antisocial or disliking of other cats company, but more so they enjoyed watching from afar and helping when another cat needed help. They enjoyed helping the younger kits and could usually be found playing a game of mossball or tag, always letting the other kitten win just so that they could see the look of happiness and spirit in their face. That's just the kind of cat that Quailkit was.
Snapping out of their thoughts as their ears caught the sound of a familiar face, the kit's head lifted and their eyes focused on their mother as she stated that there was someone who wished to meet them. Maybe it's one of mom's friends?
At the mention of the other cat, their muddy green eyes focused on whoever it was that had followed Lotusheart in, promptly sitting up in the nest and dawning a polite and bright smile to the new cat, dipping their head in greetings and in respect.
"Hello!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fernkit folded his ears back as he finally able to press his paw against Coalkits flank. "You're it." He said, the tom wasn't out of breathe just yet. He quickly turned and began to run in a different direction. He went from a sprint to a jog, he didn't care if Coalkit caught him. He was having fun!

Fogleap followed silently, a few kits who knew him already greeted him happily. His eyes followed the gaze of the Lotushearts, he smiled as he observed her kits. "Theyre amazing." he said mostly to himself.
Coalkit came to a slow walk once she heard that she was it and felt the tap on her fur. "That took you long enough!" she replied, spinning on her feet to face the young tom-kit. Already he was darting away from her. Panting slightly, she caught her breath a bit before taking off after him. She wouldn't let him get away so quickly. Though her attempts at running the fastest she could was a failure. Her pace was slower than before and there was exhaustion entering her gaze. Fernkit failed to remember her age. She was much younger than he was, she got tired quicker.

----

@Hexict
Lotusheart smiled warmly at her kit as Quailkit welcomed the tom with her famous greeting. "Quailkit, this is Fogleap. Fogleap, this is Quailkit" she introduced the two. She hoped nothing would set either of the kits off at the prefix the tom shared with their father. It got to her a bit, but she accepted the fact that many warriors share the same prefix, it was simply the suffix that was changed. She was glad no other warrior would share the same name her former mate had. Her emerald hues shifted towards her kit, leaning down and giving them a swift lick on the head. They were getting older and older and soon they would not appreciate her random acts of affection. She knew that time was coming all too soon and very quickly. They'd be apprentices in a moon. Oh, how the thought crushed Lotusheart. They would be her only liter despite the fact she had wanted more. The Maine Coon just couldn't allow herself to love another tom. It was impossible in her head, she couldn't just replace him. That was enough. The gray-light brown colored she-cat awaited their reaction to each other, hoping that all would go well. She enjoyed bringing in her friends to meet the kits, it got them to know more of the clan. Plus, who knows, perhaps one of her friends will end up mentoring her kits.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:24 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coalkit came to a slow walk once she heard that she was it and felt the tap on her fur. "That took you long enough!" she replied, spinning on her feet to face the young tom-kit. Already he was darting away from her. Panting slightly, she caught her breath a bit before taking off after him. She wouldn't let him get away so quickly. Though her attempts at running the fastest she could was a failure. Her pace was slower than before and there was exhaustion entering her gaze. Fernkit failed to remember her age. She was much younger than he was, she got tired quicker.

----

@Hexict
Lotusheart smiled warmly at her kit as Quailkit welcomed the tom with her famous greeting. "Quailkit, this is Fogleap. Fogleap, this is Quailkit" she introduced the two. She hoped nothing would set either of the kits off at the prefix the tom shared with their father. It got to her a bit, but she accepted the fact that many warriors share the same prefix, it was simply the suffix that was changed. She was glad no other warrior would share the same name her former mate had. Her emerald hues shifted towards her kit, leaning down and giving them a swift lick on the head. They were getting older and older and soon they would not appreciate her random acts of affection. She knew that time was coming all too soon and very quickly. They'd be apprentices in a moon. Oh, how the thought crushed Lotusheart. They would be her only liter despite the fact she had wanted more. The Maine Coon just couldn't allow herself to love another tom. It was impossible in her head, she couldn't just replace him. That was enough. The gray-light brown colored she-cat awaited their reaction to each other, hoping that all would go well. She enjoyed bringing in her friends to meet the kits, it got them to know more of the clan. Plus, who knows, perhaps one of her friends will end up mentoring her kits.
Fernkit continued to jog, not bothering to look behind him. He realized he hadn't heard Coalkit say anything, he folded his ears back as he skirted to a stop. He turned, his eyes widen a bit as he noticed the exhaustion in the younger kits eyes. "Maybe we should rest for a few moments, I am beginning to get tired." He mewed. He was back by Coalkits side in a few small strides, "Maybe we should get a drink or something?" He mewed.

The blue eyes meet the muddy green ones of Quailkits. The Siamese tom dipped his head in greeting as well, "Why, hello there Quailkit." He purred. As Fogleap observed the kit, he could see some resemblance to their mothers. He wondered for a moment what their father looked like and if any of Lotushearts kits resembled him. He shrugged the thought off, he smiled gently at the kit. "What do you like to do for fun?" He tilted his head to one side.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:26 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

@Jingle @Silentlily

Minnowleap turned her head towards Reedsplash, swiveling her ears to her what he was saying. "Reedsplash what do you have there??" She asked, leaving her kits in the nest and walked carefully towards the older tom. She sniffed around him, and found the kit. She prodded the kit with her nose, and turned her blind stare to the tom "Who's kit is this, and what do you need help with?" She asked.

"I-I found it..." stuttered Reedsplash between licks. He looked up to see Minnowleap and blinked, a sigh coming out of his mouth. "I have no idea what to do with her. I found her. Alone, no mother- cold, covered in mud, and hungry." he said, holding the kit close to his body.

"I need someone to nurse her and take care of her like she's their own kit." He mewed, sighing faintly. He bit his lip and looked at the queen with big eyes, hoping she would accept.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany