ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by taillow
Today 02:24 PM

Old May 30th, 2023, 08:27 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Well, it seemed like Wolfpaw was never gonna find out about any ThunderClan drama prior to his arrival - oh well. He started to go do what he had been told to before Goldenpaw began going off on Flameheart, reminding the white tom that they were supposed to not like her. Why? Heck if he knew, but his friends didn't like her so he guessed he was supposed to play along. For a few moments he was torn between not getting in trouble but maintaining his nonexistent status as a rebel, before finally deciding to just get his task done.

Wolfpaw began walking through the crowd, his white tail raised like a flag to make him visible to any nearby kits. "Come on, let's get to the nursery, everyone. Maybe uhhh you guys can play a game or something." That was a good bribery for kits, right? They seemed to like playing. He didn't know much about the games kits played in the clans apart from what he had observed from a distance, but he was sure they could figure out something if the kits did hold him to that promise.

[ @/any thc kit ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 30th, 2023, 09:47 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Confused, young, and naive. That was what young Lambkit was. The small flame-point tom sat afar away from the meeting and his little dark brown paws lightly scraped across the ground. Pretty dirt. Pretty atmosphere. Oooh, pretty bug! His dazzling little blue hues caught sight of a pretty little buggy flying right in front of him. His fluffy dark tail twitched as he stared in awe at the sight of the pretty little buggy. It was so blue… Lambkit gave off a wide goofy grin as he began steadily following after the pretty bug, his round little body trying to match the little bug’s pace. It was fun! Trying to match the little buggy in style! He wondered if anybody else liked his little bug collection he had in his moss-bed? They were so pretty and amazing to look at. To add onto the fact, his fluffy fur was stuffed with random flowers and herbs that he found while sneaking into the medicine den. Silly Lambkit.

Wait. Was that Loty, Lighty, and Leaf that he saw? His sisters! Yay! “… S…Sissies!” He spoke aloud, his voice unnaturally strained and crackly than the usual noise of a kit’s voice. He didn’t understand why it did that, it just hurt whenever he spoke, so he didn’t bother to try speaking much of it. It also made it difficult to properly communicate with adults and other kits. It felt rather awkward trying to talk when it felt like his throat was collapsing and tightening on him whenever he spoke. He didn’t understand it. The young kit wobbled his way towards his siblings, mind awash from the pretty buggy that he was once following. An occasional flower or two fell out of his stuffed fur, but he paid no attention towards it. He plopped himself onto his haunches as he got close enough, a goofy grin visible on his little brown maw. Even if he was the youngest of the batch, he surely was the biggest out of his siblings. He had to occasionally crank his head in order to properly look at his siblings, and that was weird. He didn’t do much after plopping his fluffy little butt right with his siblings, rather just stimming and happily smiling away like a little weirdo.

@sol. @Leafie @jupiter [Here comes the boy~]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 30th, 2023, 11:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff & Lotuskit

Lots of emotions filled Dovefluff at once. More nausea. Fear for her Clan. "They value their pride over their children. Perhaps it's a universal thing." ShadowClan valued vengeance and bloodlust over the children, ThunderClan valued getting the last word and usurping authority over caring for their children. As far as she could see, one of the few cats who cared more for the youth than their own reputation was Cinderpaw. And look where that got her, being wrongfully ostracized and demoted. The fluffy gray queen turned to look at dearest Lightningkit as she cried, and she let out a soft hum, aiming to stroke the kit's back and hold the little kid close. And there was Frogkit, who was... well, Dovefluff was struggling to understand what he was saying, but she did her best to interpret.

"Oh, no, sweetheart, we're not going to die." She cooed, reaching forward to try and nuzzle Frogkit comfortingly. "ThunderClan isn't cursed, some cats are just... having a disagreement but it's all going to be alright, I promise sweetness." Glancing up as a cat came near, she locked eyes with a handsome golden tom, and it took her a moment to recognize him as Lioncrest. He shot her a brief, comforting nod, and she offered a tight, grateful smile in reply, returning her gaze to the kits she surrounded herself with, looking over as Lotuskit slid off her back to try and wrap Lightningkit in an embrace.

The yelling began, and it just wouldn't stop. Dovefluff noticed Lightningkit reaching upwards, reaching for her ears, and blinked in surprised confusion. What was the little kit doing? Lotuskit was more smooth, and as her baby sister (younger by a few minutes) cried to her, the lilac tortie point tried to snuggled up close to Lightning, and hold her as close as she could. "Don't be scared, Lightning. I'll protect you, I'll-" She broke off as little Lightning piped up, telling everyone to basically shut it. Lotuskit, while terrified by the raised voices and hostility, was very impressed and nodded encouragingly. "Yeahhh Lightning, that was so slay-" But then, her sis clapped a paw over her mouth and started sobbing. Lotus's ears pressed against her head, and she just hugged Lightning (or... tried to) as Dovefluff leaned forward.

"Don't worry baby, we're not going to die. No one's going to die, some cats are just a little frustrated, that's all." She tried to assure the baby, glancing around for Autumnpaw. The little flower didn't seem to have seen her gesture, and Dove couldn't just... leave, could she? Looking up as two more of Lotuskit's siblings entered the chat, she smiled wearily at the two, grateful that they were on the happier side. For now. Lotuskit bounced forward, attempting to wrap both Leafkit and Lambkit in a huge group hug before pulling back to look at Lightningkit. "Lightning, why dont'cha come over here and we can play with Leafie and Lambie? I promise you won't be scared or sad anymore if we're playing." Of course that rotten Lavendarkit wasn't here. Lotus hadn't seen her older sister since she convinced Lotus to eat a rock, and Lotus was hoping that Lav was hiding out of shame and would come and apologize for being such a... such a BUTT. "You can come too, Froggie. Just no yelling and no more death-talk, promise?" She said lightly, reaching forward to try and wipe dear Lightning's tears.

Relieved that Lotus was hopefully resolving the situation, Dovefluff found her maternal intuition tingle, and she looked around wildly for a certain pastel calico. "Lo- if any of you need me, I'll be right over here, okay? Maybe try to play a game, or perhaps go enjoy a nice nap together?" She suggested, stress overtaking her voice as she found Springpaw, crouched not far away. "I'm sorry, babies, I'm just going to run over and check on Springpaw, okay?" The young queen waited for the kits to hear her, dark blue eyes darting from her little brood to the apprentice she cared so deeply for. Dove was torn. She needed to check on Springpaw, but she couldn't leave the kits?

Thankfully, Lotuskit dismissed her airily with a wave of her paw. "Go on, Dovey. We'll be okay! We'll just play a game or something, right guys?" Then, as Lotuskit waited for the game-scheming to begin, Dovefluff was hurrying over to where Springpaw crouched.

The fluffy Russian Blue mix crouched beside Spring, reaching out to pull the young cat close to her into a protective, comforting hug (if Spring was comfortable, of course) and would stroke the young molly's fur, rocking her back and forth ever so slightly. "It's okay, darling. Everything's going to be okay. I'm here for you, mkay? I'm always going to be here." It was a promise she would go through hell and back to keep, and she intended to never break it. Ever. "Oh, sweetness, it's going to be okay." She got a jolt of deja vu from days ago, right after the sinkhole, and she came to a sudden realization that planted a seed of an idea in her mind. But now wasn't the right time, she didn't want to catch the young molly at an emotionally weak moment. That discussion would take place at a later date.

So she just held the apprentice close, if Springpaw would allow her, and murmured comforts to her. Damn this world. This hellish, cruel world where kids never got to be kids.

[ @Froggy @Jayvines @sol. @Leafie @ares - for those that Dove is still interacting with, if ya'll want to continue this rp, feel free to post your next post in the tc clearing since the meeting ended, if not, we can just consider this rp done! either is a-okay with me! ]
Old May 31st, 2023, 12:11 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
The calico rolled his eyes as the deputy called a Clan meeting. Where was their so called leader, the one who was going to do better than the others. Like that wasn't something he'd heard time and time again. At this point it was getting boring, they needed to come up with something new. He's running out of things to toss back into their faces, and silly one liners.
------------------------

Silverpaw
@lio
The silver tabby rolled out of the Apprentices den, fur all over the place, and overly fluffy. She had just woken up from a nap, having been sleepier since the cave in. Perhaps it was all that adrenaline, that was pumping through her veins, finally fizzling out.

Nose wiggling as she saw Bumblebreak up there, however her attention was diverted to a familiar russet coat. Eyes lighting up with excitement as she quickly clambered towards Russetpaw. Fixing her appearance as best she could, before gently sitting herself down next to the other. "How are you doing?" she asked with a gentle tone.

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw looked up with a start as a presence wrenched her from her thoughts, but she quickly relaxed upon seeing Silverpaw's face. The sight of the other calmed her. She didn't know why, but it did. A thin smile twitched onto her face, body almost subconsciously leaning toward Silverpaw. Almost like she wanted to rest herself against the she-cat's side and sit there for a while.

Oh! She had asked a question. Yellow eyes blinked, coming to register the words the silver tabby had spoken.

"I'm... okay, I guess. Not used to this camp. Don't like it." Russetpaw huffed and looked down at her paws. She didn't wanna look around. Looking around made her feel weird and she didn't want to feel weird.

Arguing commenced in the rest of the Clan. She could hardly pay attention, though, her ears only catching tidbits of information, everythinng else being drowned out by her raging thoughts.

Bumblybreak... leader... Cinderpaw... demoted... Roseraven and Spiderthroat... medicine cats... temporary...

Agh. Too much to handle. She flattened her ears, looking up toward Silverpaw again with an apologetic smile. Bumblebreak had left by this point, with Gentledoe and Hazelpaw towing behind her. She couldn't focus, though. Russetpaw only stood, leaning over to attempt to nudge her head into Silverpaw's shoulder before she walked off to the apprentice's den once more. Too much thinking. She just wanted a nap.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 31st, 2023, 02:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

For all the hopeless yelling and upsetting knowledge wrapped in confusion it seemed there was always a bit of silver lining and inherent kindness in the clan even when it wasnt obvious. It seemed the cat next to her,,,,,, uuuuuuh Mudhound didnt know her name, was nice enough to clarify things without judging and the large warrior had to admit even if she didnt entirely like the information she did like the way the silver tabby presented it.

Still it was really hard to pull themselves out of their little hunch after their outburst of briefly yelling at Houndchaser and the lingering worry over what might happen when they eventually had a mistake weighed heavy. Yet it seemed Drizzlecloud had a helping paw for that too. Though they started a bit at the gentle touch the action and reassurance did manage to lift sagging spirits a bit. Despite the fact that there was no way the action couldve lifted Mudhounds head given their comparative sizes the warriors head rose with a tiny giggle and a small curl of the lips and a single tail thump showed the action accomplished its purpose.

This was enough to bolster Mudhound through the rest of the meeting, letting the slightly on edge warrior sit still enough through the rest of the meeting and call out a "Good luck Bumble!" As their sister left the clearing. It was a softer call then their usual unintentional bellow would be for a simple reason.

For the little time before the meeting concluded Mudhound would have mouthed a 'thank you' at the kind warrior, having noticed the issues with volume and offered a raised fluffy tail to muffle at least one ear from the din. It wasnt much but it was all the large cat could think to do in this circumstance watching as things eventually started to settle and cats started to disperse (kinda) wondering what they should do next.

@Omari (drizzle seems so cute! I love her! we can call this here though if you want that was a quick meeting Im just gonna send muddy off on a hunt for some prey after this lol)
Old May 31st, 2023, 02:04 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - 2 moons - She/her

A bit more arguing had continued to go on, along with what she recognized as her sister(s) screaming. "Lighting? Lotus?" she called, being small she couldn't see over the tall cats from where she was standing at, curse these stupid older cats! Why were they all being stupid and fighting over something they couldn't even do anything about. Everything that was happening was stupid and dumb, everyone here had no thoughts in their head it seemed. Leafkit was only getting more frustrated as she still couldn't see her other siblings nor could she get to them with out getting stepped on. Everything seemed to calmed down after that Bumble person spoke again and left but she didn't seem to care about that. Anything the other cats were spouting out to others in the camp she didn't bother to give them her attention either.

@sol. @jupiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ares View Post
• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Confused, young, and naive. That was what young Lambkit was. The small flame-point tom sat afar away from the meeting and his little dark brown paws lightly scraped across the ground. Pretty dirt. Pretty atmosphere. Oooh, pretty bug! His dazzling little blue hues caught sight of a pretty little buggy flying right in front of him. His fluffy dark tail twitched as he stared in awe at the sight of the pretty little buggy. It was so blue… Lambkit gave off a wide goofy grin as he began steadily following after the pretty bug, his round little body trying to match the little bug’s pace. It was fun! Trying to match the little buggy in style! He wondered if anybody else liked his little bug collection he had in his moss-bed? They were so pretty and amazing to look at. To add onto the fact, his fluffy fur was stuffed with random flowers and herbs that he found while sneaking into the medicine den. Silly Lambkit.

Wait. Was that Loty, Lighty, and Leaf that he saw? His sisters! Yay! “… S…Sissies!” He spoke aloud, his voice unnaturally strained and crackly than the usual noise of a kit’s voice. He didn’t understand why it did that, it just hurt whenever he spoke, so he didn’t bother to try speaking much of it. It also made it difficult to properly communicate with adults and other kits. It felt rather awkward trying to talk when it felt like his throat was collapsing and tightening on him whenever he spoke. He didn’t understand it. The young kit wobbled his way towards his siblings, mind awash from the pretty buggy that he was once following. An occasional flower or two fell out of his stuffed fur, but he paid no attention towards it. He plopped himself onto his haunches as he got close enough, a goofy grin visible on his little brown maw. Even if he was the youngest of the batch, he surely was the biggest out of his siblings. He had to occasionally crank his head in order to properly look at his siblings, and that was weird. He didn’t do much after plopping his fluffy little butt right with his siblings, rather just stimming and happily smiling away like a little weirdo.

@sol. @Leafie @jupiter [Here comes the boy~]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Dovefluff & Lotuskit

Lots of emotions filled Dovefluff at once. More nausea. Fear for her Clan. "They value their pride over their children. Perhaps it's a universal thing." ShadowClan valued vengeance and bloodlust over the children, ThunderClan valued getting the last word and usurping authority over caring for their children. As far as she could see, one of the few cats who cared more for the youth than their own reputation was Cinderpaw. And look where that got her, being wrongfully ostracized and demoted. The fluffy gray queen turned to look at dearest Lightningkit as she cried, and she let out a soft hum, aiming to stroke the kit's back and hold the little kid close. And there was Frogkit, who was... well, Dovefluff was struggling to understand what he was saying, but she did her best to interpret.

"Oh, no, sweetheart, we're not going to die." She cooed, reaching forward to try and nuzzle Frogkit comfortingly. "ThunderClan isn't cursed, some cats are just... having a disagreement but it's all going to be alright, I promise sweetness." Glancing up as a cat came near, she locked eyes with a handsome golden tom, and it took her a moment to recognize him as Lioncrest. He shot her a brief, comforting nod, and she offered a tight, grateful smile in reply, returning her gaze to the kits she surrounded herself with, looking over as Lotuskit slid off her back to try and wrap Lightningkit in an embrace.

The yelling began, and it just wouldn't stop. Dovefluff noticed Lightningkit reaching upwards, reaching for her ears, and blinked in surprised confusion. What was the little kit doing? Lotuskit was more smooth, and as her baby sister (younger by a few minutes) cried to her, the lilac tortie point tried to snuggled up close to Lightning, and hold her as close as she could. "Don't be scared, Lightning. I'll protect you, I'll-" She broke off as little Lightning piped up, telling everyone to basically shut it. Lotuskit, while terrified by the raised voices and hostility, was very impressed and nodded encouragingly. "Yeahhh Lightning, that was so slay-" But then, her sis clapped a paw over her mouth and started sobbing. Lotus's ears pressed against her head, and she just hugged Lightning (or... tried to) as Dovefluff leaned forward.

"Don't worry baby, we're not going to die. No one's going to die, some cats are just a little frustrated, that's all." She tried to assure the baby, glancing around for Autumnpaw. The little flower didn't seem to have seen her gesture, and Dove couldn't just... leave, could she? Looking up as two more of Lotuskit's siblings entered the chat, she smiled wearily at the two, grateful that they were on the happier side. For now. Lotuskit bounced forward, attempting to wrap both Leafkit and Lambkit in a huge group hug before pulling back to look at Lightningkit. "Lightning, why dont'cha come over here and we can play with Leafie and Lambie? I promise you won't be scared or sad anymore if we're playing." Of course that rotten Lavendarkit wasn't here. Lotus hadn't seen her older sister since she convinced Lotus to eat a rock, and Lotus was hoping that Lav was hiding out of shame and would come and apologize for being such a... such a BUTT. "You can come too, Froggie. Just no yelling and no more death-talk, promise?" She said lightly, reaching forward to try and wipe dear Lightning's tears.

Relieved that Lotus was hopefully resolving the situation, Dovefluff found her maternal intuition tingle, and she looked around wildly for a certain pastel calico. "Lo- if any of you need me, I'll be right over here, okay? Maybe try to play a game, or perhaps go enjoy a nice nap together?" She suggested, stress overtaking her voice as she found Springpaw, crouched not far away. "I'm sorry, babies, I'm just going to run over and check on Springpaw, okay?" The young queen waited for the kits to hear her, dark blue eyes darting from her little brood to the apprentice she cared so deeply for. Dove was torn. She needed to check on Springpaw, but she couldn't leave the kits?

Thankfully, Lotuskit dismissed her airily with a wave of her paw. "Go on, Dovey. We'll be okay! We'll just play a game or something, right guys?" Then, as Lotuskit waited for the game-scheming to begin, Dovefluff was hurrying over to where Springpaw crouched.

The fluffy Russian Blue mix crouched beside Spring, reaching out to pull the young cat close to her into a protective, comforting hug (if Spring was comfortable, of course) and would stroke the young molly's fur, rocking her back and forth ever so slightly. "It's okay, darling. Everything's going to be okay. I'm here for you, mkay? I'm always going to be here." It was a promise she would go through hell and back to keep, and she intended to never break it. Ever. "Oh, sweetness, it's going to be okay." She got a jolt of deja vu from days ago, right after the sinkhole, and she came to a sudden realization that planted a seed of an idea in her mind. But now wasn't the right time, she didn't want to catch the young molly at an emotionally weak moment. That discussion would take place at a later date.

So she just held the apprentice close, if Springpaw would allow her, and murmured comforts to her. Damn this world. This hellish, cruel world where kids never got to be kids.

[ @Froggy @Jayvines @sol. @Leafie @ares - for those that Dove is still interacting with, if ya'll want to continue this rp, feel free to post your next post in the tc clearing since the meeting ended, if not, we can just consider this rp done! either is a-okay with me! ]

LIGHTNINGKIT

Her cries and sobs subsided just the teensiest bit as she felt her older sister wrap her arms around her. She turned to bury her head into the crook of her sister's neck as Dovefluff continued to gently stroke her back. The youngest of the litter's sobs gently ebbed into hiccups, sniffles, and eventually, just a lot of cuddling and sniffing. She accepted Lotus's hugs with fierceness that betrayed her tiny frame. It was warm in her sister's embrace, and it felt so so safe.

She looked up as Dovefluff reassured her, and her heterochromatic eyes blinked. "Promise?" She asked in a desperate voice. They couldn't die, no no. They couldn't! Her siblings and Dovie couldn't die, not now, only when they were all old and wrinkled. Because dying was for old geezers and bad cats. Which, they were neither.

Right?

"Lotus, promise?" She asked equally as desperate, peering up at her older sister. "Promise me n' you n' Lamby n' Leafie n' Lavie are all gonna stay together forever and ever until we're all old and tired all the time? Promise?" Her voice grew more and more high pitched with each word, her new wave of tears dependent on whether or not her sister promised.

She didn't want to die. She didn't want anyone to yell, or cry, or die, especially not her siblings.

But as Lotuskit pulled away, fear gripped her tiny heart a little as Lightningkit whined. Don't go Lotus! But she saw Leafie, and Lamby coming over, and that made her a bit happier. She accepted Lotus' invitation almost immediately, zipping over quickly and squishing herself into the big group hug. She missed this, hugging and burying her head into her older siblings' fur.

"Mkay." She said in a tiny voice. "Game sounds nice." She certainly felt safe in Lotus' embrace, and this, seeing her siblings in front of her made her feel even safer. But wait. One, two, three... four?

"Lotus," she said, her eyes widening. "Lavie. Where did Big Sis Lavie go?" years began to well up in the youngest's eyes again. Where was Lavie? Did something happen to her older sister?

[ @Froggy - for Frogkit ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old May 31st, 2023, 06:51 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Dogeye sat with a paw frozen in the air... Wow, why on Starclans name do people keep dying? the fluffy curly feline blinked soft yet sad moss green eyes. "may starclan guide you well" he whispered into the wind.

Spikystalker growled angerily with a hint of malice. he hated rogues... truly why were rogues so entitled?! they had no right to do this to a clanmate!!!

Icykiss sat with a blank stare, they knew not who this cat had been, but only remained to keep an eye on His Grandson who was edging closer and closer towards the camp center as curiousity took over. Icykiss grunted but said nothing.

Burntpaw, a little echo of icykiss, minus the scars, watched the ongoings with curious orange eyes. rogues in the territory? i've never met a rogue before, but they must be scary strong, he mused with slight disgust that cat would stoop so low as to kill another cat. but, he mused, that was life, unfair, unkind, and only the strong survived...
Old May 31st, 2023, 07:22 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Happy that she managed to calm their nerves, Drizzlecloud smiled and mimicked their actions, her tail gently thumping against the ground as well.

The spotted tabby watched as their new leader headed off, watching with curious eyes. She wondered how this leadership would go… Hopefully better than the last.

Thankful was an understatement. Mudhound's simple action warmed her heart–it wasn't every day that someone actually tried to help her out like that! Drizzlecloud purred, mouthing a 'you're welcome, and thank you, too.' Mudhound was a lovely companion to have during the clan meeting, and she hoped that they would have some time to speak again some other time. Once the clan meeting had cleared up, she gave the larger cat a wave with her tail, dismissing herself from the meeting herself, offering them a smile before she padded off.

[ @Rani , aw, thanks! It was a short n sweet interaction but lovely nonetheless. Muddy is super sweet, and i hope that they can interact again <3 ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 31st, 2023, 08:37 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This was so soon after the last one, but Bumblestar had several things to get to that she hadn't been able to address last meeting, so quite frankly she didn't really care. Ceremonies and news were important—her Clan could whine about the back-to-back calls if they wanted, just as they whined about the decisions she made. It wouldn't change the fact that it was happening.

She slipped out of her den, crossed the clearing, and in three swift bounds, scaled the Stormcrest to stand at the edge.

"Everyone gather around for a Clan meeting!"

Old May 31st, 2023, 08:38 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

With a scramble out of the nursery, Galekit sat closest to the Stormcrest. He thought Bumblecool was, well... COOL

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran