by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:40 PM

Old September 26th, 2017, 07:55 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit tried to steady himself, feeling a lot better now that he knew this cat wouldn't tell on him. Thank you! The kit purred, kneading the ground with tiny paws, his tail straight up, with a slight hook at the end. But I haven't gotten any herbs yet! That's the only reason I came here!

Wisteriapaw purred at the young kit, wondering if she had once been such foolish youth. The purr died in her throat, knowing how she had been only partly clan-born and didn't remember much about her past. The molly's eyes glittered and she shook her head at Halfkit. "Kits don't go out to get herbs. That's Wheatfur's job!" She pointed out. The tabby craned her head, the breeze slightly picking up around her. Suddenly she realized it would be getting late, and cats might start getting worried about her disappearance.
"Come on," instructed Wisteriapaw, feeling the the superior in the situation, since she was a few moons older. She grasped Halfkit's scruff in her jaws, the kit feeling as light as a feather as she picked him up off the ground. "We haf to fet baf to famp," she tried to say, her speech muffled by the fluffy kit.
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

( @The Eye Of The Storm & @Night I think I was suppose to mention night, but idk so I also mentioned you the eye of the storm)
Chameleonvine felt hot blood pouring out of her," You fool will die!" She saw the kittypet dart away as she layed back in agony screeching in pain. She coughed and wheezed. Her head hurt and her vision felt fuzzy, but she wasn't dying now, not yet not so young. She writhed in the dirt trying to ease the pain as she was now laying in a pool of blood. Thoughts of death filled her head.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 26th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Dead Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

Wisteriapaw purred at the young kit, wondering if she had once been such foolish youth. The purr died in her throat, knowing how she had been only partly clan-born and didn't remember much about her past. The molly's eyes glittered and she shook her head at Halfkit. "Kits don't go out to get herbs. That's Wheatfur's job!" She pointed out. The tabby craned her head, the breeze slightly picking up around her. Suddenly she realized it would be getting late, and cats might start getting worried about her disappearance.
"Come on," instructed Wisteriapaw, feeling the the superior in the situation, since she was a few moons older. She grasped Halfkit's scruff in her jaws, the kit feeling as light as a feather as she picked him up off the ground. "We haf to fet baf to famp," she tried to say, her speech muffled by the fluffy kit.
Halfkit squirmed, not eager to go home just yet. No! Wheatfur might need help! Aaaaand, that's one of the only things I can do! I need to not be useless! Halfkit wriggled even more, baring his little teeth trying to hiss and scare the cat who was holding him. Pwease can we stay just a wittle longer? The kit blinked, trying to sound like an adorable little kit, going limp and doing a sweet little smile. Pwetty pwease? The kit grinned and whispered, Or I'll tell everyone that you didn't take me home right away and stuff!
Old September 26th, 2017, 02:02 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
( @The Eye Of The Storm & @Night I think I was suppose to mention night, but idk so I also mentioned you the eye of the storm)
Chameleonvine felt hot blood pouring out of her," You fool will die!" She saw the kittypet dart away as she layed back in agony screeching in pain. She coughed and wheezed. Her head hurt and her vision felt fuzzy, but she wasn't dying now, not yet not so young. She writhed in the dirt trying to ease the pain as she was now laying in a pool of blood. Thoughts of death filled her head.
{nah, night was supposed to mention me in the nursery, you were supposed to mention me}

Wheatfur padded through the territory, drinking in the deep forest scents, he grabbed a large amount of cobwebs in passing, but then something caught his attention. The dark tang of blood, but it wasn't animal blood, the scent was too smothering.... It was cat blood. Wheatfur turned towards the trail, his eyes narrowed, and set of in a sprint. Rushing towards the young warrior. With out saying a word, the tom started pressing cobwebs on the wounds, focusing on saving the molly's life.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The mentor sat down once more on the soft dirt with his tail curling around his paws, watching the apprentice in silence as they proceeded to attempt the advanced move that he had just now demonstrated. His eyes were locked onto the smaller cat as Ebonypaw raced towards the wall, trying to mimic what he had just been shown. Flintheart was not at the least bit surprised when his apprentice did many mistakes from accuracy to form when trying to do this now, but through it all, the tom made no comment or sound until he watched the apprentice land on his face in the dirt with little grace in their movements. The Burmilla heaved himself to his paws, walking over to Ebonypaw as the apprentice leaped up to their paws, covered in dirt and looking rather embarrassed because of the failed move. Flintheart sat down once more, looking down at the younger cta for a quiet moment. “Let me tell you something, Ebonypaw, even though you probably already know this..” He said, clearing his throat before continuing, “The world is a very nasty, cruel place and I don’t care how tough you claim that you are..” The mentor emphasised this by poking the younger tom’s chest with one paw, “Because no matter what, there will be times where you will be beaten down and out of all the problems that you face, nothing will hit you harder than life itself, but it isn’t about how hard you get beaten. You need to understand that. It’s about standing back up and trying again. It’s about how much you are willing to take and how hard you are able to take it, all while still moving forward and trying again and again. That’s what makes a true warrior.” He said to Ebonypaw with a certain sternness in his tone, “You will make mistakes and not everything will be perfect on the first try - but you just need to remember to keep trying and improving without letting life keep you there on the cold ground. Do you understand what I’m trying to say?” He said to the younger male, giving him a moment to respond before continuing, “We will work our way from the bottom, all the way to the top.” With that, the mentor stood up and went around Ebonypaw to the branch, lifting it up with his paws and resting it against the wall. “Now then, demonstrate a back kick with all that you have on this branch. Once you have mastered this move, then we will move onto something more difficult, but not until you are prepared for such.” Flintheart, not saying anymore now, sat down a little bit away from the apprentice, in the shade of the shadows of the cave. He would watch his apprentice and be determined to make him into something great, into someone the clan could be proud to cheer for.
Ebonypaw shook the dirt off his face and chest fur, spitting out a bit of grit before huffing and giving the branch an evil glare. He flicked his tail with irritation, his pupils slits, before taking a breath to calm himself. Anger was useless in this situation. He spat out a bit more grit, hating the feel in his mouth and the flecks in his pure black fur. Ivorypaw'd throw a fit over his cleanliness and ask if he was okay 20 times. Just what he wanted..not. He glanced at his mentor, waiting his scolding or another demonstration of how to preform the move. He flattened his ears slightly. He didn't like the first option, but the second didn't sound half bad. He wanted to learn how to do it..at some point. Just not now. After a bit. The young tom bit his tongue, resisting hissing at the inanimate object which had made him fall onto his face, getting dirt on his fur and in his mouth. He hated that stick now. That stick was his enemy. Okay, that was stupid, it wasn't his enemy. But he still didn't like the stick. It made him look like an idiot! Oh fun, he's going to tell me how I won't be a good warrior or something. He thought, posture drooping slightly. As Flintheart began talking, Ebonypaw blinked. Okay, maybe not. Perhaps this was some sort of lesson? Not his favorite, but better than crushing his hopes. Ebonypaw blinked, not suspecting the little poke to his chest. He didn't stumble, thankfully. That'd just make him look weaker. But he was confused as his mentor spoke of life hitting him hard. Of course he knew that! He wasn't an oblivious little ball of sunshine, rainbows, and flowers! That thought made him need to surpress a gag. He hated that mentallity, it was so...well, useless in the Clans! Unless you were a kit, or MAYBE medicine cat. He snapped out of his thoughts, paying attention to his mentor, though he was, a bit more. "O-Okay." He mumbled, fiting the urge to ask what this was all about. His embarrassment at failing the move, most likely. But who wouldn't be, just a bit? It was stupid he fell on his face over a stupid branch. But he guessed he could have...died over a branch? Yeah, that'd be realllyy embarassing. Ebonypaw bit his tongue still, waiting for his mentor to continue. "Sounds good to me." He said, though his voice was a bit of a mutter. He watched his mentor lift the stick and rest it against the wall. "Okay." He replied, dipping his head. Stick was going to die. He turned, judging his distance from the stick carefully, he exhaled. He was going to do this. He preformed the move, the stick letting out a loud cracking sound on impact. As Ebonypaw finished the move, he looked over at his mentor. He hoped he had preformed it well, it sounded like it for sure. The loud crack had made him somewhat flinch, though he had felt a swell of pride as well. He was good at that move, he just fell on his face preforming some others. That was normal, right? Flintheart would help him with that.
Old September 26th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw shook the dirt off his face and chest fur, spitting out a bit of grit before huffing and giving the branch an evil glare. He flicked his tail with irritation, his pupils slits, before taking a breath to calm himself. Anger was useless in this situation. He spat out a bit more grit, hating the feel in his mouth and the flecks in his pure black fur. Ivorypaw'd throw a fit over his cleanliness and ask if he was okay 20 times. Just what he wanted..not. He glanced at his mentor, waiting his scolding or another demonstration of how to preform the move. He flattened his ears slightly. He didn't like the first option, but the second didn't sound half bad. He wanted to learn how to do it..at some point. Just not now. After a bit. The young tom bit his tongue, resisting hissing at the inanimate object which had made him fall onto his face, getting dirt on his fur and in his mouth. He hated that stick now. That stick was his enemy. Okay, that was stupid, it wasn't his enemy. But he still didn't like the stick. It made him look like an idiot! Oh fun, he's going to tell me how I won't be a good warrior or something. He thought, posture drooping slightly. As Flintheart began talking, Ebonypaw blinked. Okay, maybe not. Perhaps this was some sort of lesson? Not his favorite, but better than crushing his hopes. Ebonypaw blinked, not suspecting the little poke to his chest. He didn't stumble, thankfully. That'd just make him look weaker. But he was confused as his mentor spoke of life hitting him hard. Of course he knew that! He wasn't an oblivious little ball of sunshine, rainbows, and flowers! That thought made him need to surpress a gag. He hated that mentallity, it was so...well, useless in the Clans! Unless you were a kit, or MAYBE medicine cat. He snapped out of his thoughts, paying attention to his mentor, though he was, a bit more. "O-Okay." He mumbled, fiting the urge to ask what this was all about. His embarrassment at failing the move, most likely. But who wouldn't be, just a bit? It was stupid he fell on his face over a stupid branch. But he guessed he could have...died over a branch? Yeah, that'd be realllyy embarassing. Ebonypaw bit his tongue still, waiting for his mentor to continue. "Sounds good to me." He said, though his voice was a bit of a mutter. He watched his mentor lift the stick and rest it against the wall. "Okay." He replied, dipping his head. Stick was going to die. He turned, judging his distance from the stick carefully, he exhaled. He was going to do this. He preformed the move, the stick letting out a loud cracking sound on impact. As Ebonypaw finished the move, he looked over at his mentor. He hoped he had preformed it well, it sounded like it for sure. The loud crack had made him somewhat flinch, though he had felt a swell of pride as well. He was good at that move, he just fell on his face preforming some others. That was normal, right? Flintheart would help him with that.
Flintheart wasn’t surprised when the young apprentice did not really seem to pay attention to his small speech, attempting to encourage Ebonypaw rather than just putting him down, like some mentors did. He gave a softened sigh, but stayed where he was in the shadows as he observed his student preparing himself for another go at the branch, to which the darker-furred male seemed to have a hidden hatred for deep down. The Burmilla was silent, his eyes fixing on the younger one’s moves as they performed the back-pawed kick upon the branch that rested against the cave wall. A loud crack sounded from the blow, the sound echoing and bouncing off the cave walls, but through all of it, the grey-furred tom did not flinch at this. Flintheart saw Ebonypaw now turn to look at him with a sense of pride in his expression. The mentor dipped his head to give an approving nod to his performance. “Excellent.” He murmured, his tail flicking from beside him in the loose dirt, “I believe that you have mastered this move, but don’t be surprised - it is a beginner’s move, of course. Now, we shall move on to something more next level.” Flintheart explained, sitting up and walking over to the younger male in silence before halting once again a few tail lengths away from him. “Run at me and attempt to land on my back.” He said, ear twitching.
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Guess so," Mintkit smirked in response to his teasing remark, dancing out of his way once more. She felt his paw lightly hit her shoulder, and she laughed a little bit as she retaliated, her paw coming out to gently bop him on the nose. She was just triumphant she had made him sneeze, honestly. Mission accomplished. Her whiskers quivered. She felt like such a kit. It was amazing. The young blue-point Siamese smiled brightly at the apprentice, her ice blue eyes sparkling as she glanced around. She hadn't really thought about going out into the territory, or into the training hollow before. But now here they were. Mintkit was missing out on this for so long, wasn't she? Well, not anymore!

She giggled at the surprise on his face when her face buried into his shoulder, but she didn't move, gazing up at him with affectionate ice blue eyes. The look in his own dark eyes was almost protective - It gave Mintkit a warm feeling inside. She felt safe with him, she realized, safer than ever. Like he would protect her, do anything for her. Like he was hers. Her big brother. Her mentor. Her best friend. Hers. Mine. Mintkit smiled, relishing the feeling, the warmth that it brought her as she shut her eyes, taking a deep breath. Yes, he was hers. And he was gonna protect her... And she was gonna protect him. Because she was his, too. No matter what, she would be at his side.

Mintkit grinned when he sprang to his paws, and crouched down low, tail lashing side to side in a playful manner. His reaction to her growl had her smiling when he began to laugh, seeing the confusion on his face for a second. It had thrown him off, Mintkit knew - That's what she liked. She liked being able to surprise him like that. She knew her behavior now was completely different from how it was when they'd just met in the clearing; She had been serious, distant, mature... Now, she was crouching in front of him, ready for him to launch at her, ready to spar again, ready to play. Her almost dry, serene sense of humor mixed well with his happy-go-lucky, playfulness in a way Mintkit didn't completely understand... But she loved it.

"Well! I'll just have to work on being more fierce than adorable." Mintkit mewed playfully, eyes flickering with amusement. And then he had launched, which took her by surprise immediately; She had no time to dodge. He'd bowled her over already before she could blink - But that didn't stop her from trying to wriggle away before he could completely crush her. She was laughing, almost breathless; Of course he wasn't hurting her. Marshpaw would never hurt her. But at the moment he was winning, and the competitive side of Mintkit wasn't having any of that. She snickered, pushing her paws lightly against his chest and attempting to wriggle out from under him again, eyes shining with amusement.
"You? Fierce? Ha!" The tom mewed, once he had tackled her. It was so much fun, seeing Mintkit laugh - her blue eyes would light up and give Marshpaw a satisfaction that had never been fulfilled for him. This was what having his very own best friend, his very own special friend, felt like. This was what having a best friend felt like. And, Marshpaw had needed a best friend. More then anything else he had needed a best friend. But, there was something missing, now that he had one. It felt like he should let her family know... even though it was cool to have a secret friend. It would be nice to have no one know about Mintkit, not because he was embarrassed of her, but because he thought it would be almost funny.

Wouldn't it? What if he could just tell someone 'oh, I've been hanging out with my best friend' and then walk away? Ha, that would be a funny trick to play. "You're just too adorable, lil' girl." The tom purred, wrapping her in a hug and pushing down lightly just as she was trying to push up and get away from him. He wasn't letting her go. No way he was losing! Some cats might be annoyed that they would lose to a she cat, and a kit, and Marshpaw was a little miffed feeling that he had lost to Mintkit, but she was talented. She was strong, she was tough, and she was awesome. Just the type of best friend that Marshpaw had always seen himself ending up with.

A purr rumbled in his throat as his dark eyes gazed into her own blue ones. He hadn't seen Snowstar very many times - meaning mainly up on the Highrock and stuff, but the younger cat looked like a miniature version of her. Which wasn't the best when he was trying to escape the guilt he could feel rising up in him for pretty much kidnapping the other cat. He continued keeping his paws wrapped around her in a furry embrace, keeping her closer to his chest and he smiled at her. "Give up?" If he wasn't mistaken, she was probably planning a more competitive move by now. Had she been another apprentice, Marshpaw might have felt more comfortable trying to wrestle with her, but he was nervous about hurting her.

Like... an older brother. Or a mentor. Maybe both, maybe he was her older mentor-brother. That was funny, the idea of him being a part of a real family! Ha. Marshpaw had never really known a family before and he wasn't planning on getting one anytime soon. No, the tom was just going to be alone. For now and for good, he would be alone. That playful purr rumbled in his throat as he looked down at her with a smile on his maw. He loved hanging around Mintkit, she was the greatest companion that he could ever have asked for. And this relationship being formed in one day? It was just a sign of how strong their bond was to grow in the future, Marshpaw was sure of it! If her mentor wasn't willing to spend a lot of time with her, then perhaps, he was going to be practically training her. Of course if he were her mentor... things would be different. If only that were true.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:49 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
Halfkit squirmed, not eager to go home just yet. No! Wheatfur might need help! Aaaaand, that's one of the only things I can do! I need to not be useless! Halfkit wriggled even more, baring his little teeth trying to hiss and scare the cat who was holding him. Pwease can we stay just a wittle longer? The kit blinked, trying to sound like an adorable little kit, going limp and doing a sweet little smile. Pwetty pwease? The kit grinned and whispered, Or I'll tell everyone that you didn't take me home right away and stuff!
@billiebear6
---
Wisteriapaw almost dropped the kit, anger rising in her stomach. What a petty move! As if she wasn't going to get in enough trouble already, now she needed to look after and hide this kit too? She bit back a retort, an idea forming in her mind. "Fine," the molly huffed, setting Halfkit down with an unexplainable glint in her eye. "If you want to stay out here with the badgers and foxes, I have no right to stop you." She gave an exaggerated shake of her head, sighing as she turned around. She started padding away from the scene, her tabby fur lying flat as she spoke along with her thoughts. Even as a kit, Wisteriapaw had been smart. She threw a casual look over her shoulder, her expression unable to read, especially for the kit. "And watch out for snakes. ThunderClan kits are their favorite prey."

Last edited by Aquarius; October 5th, 2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old September 27th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Dead Account

Halfkit let out a little gasp, his legs going weak. B-butI don't wanna get eaten! A-and if i die, then someone might know you left me r-right? Halfkit's eyes darted from side to side, shaking. He had heard all kinds of tales from the elders about all kinds of dangerous beasts, swallowing kits whole and slicing them to tiny pieces. I-I'll cut you a deal! H-how about you take me home, but you have to let me pick stuff along the way! Halfkit smiled, knowing he could probably get something out of this little journey, because he did need some kind of excuse so he wouldn't get into too much trouble.
@Aquarius

I didn't quote you on it, sorry! Here it is.

Last edited by FancyFlamingo23; October 5th, 2017 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote or mention Aquarius.
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Flintheart wasn’t surprised when the young apprentice did not really seem to pay attention to his small speech, attempting to encourage Ebonypaw rather than just putting him down, like some mentors did. He gave a softened sigh, but stayed where he was in the shadows as he observed his student preparing himself for another go at the branch, to which the darker-furred male seemed to have a hidden hatred for deep down. The Burmilla was silent, his eyes fixing on the younger one’s moves as they performed the back-pawed kick upon the branch that rested against the cave wall. A loud crack sounded from the blow, the sound echoing and bouncing off the cave walls, but through all of it, the grey-furred tom did not flinch at this. Flintheart saw Ebonypaw now turn to look at him with a sense of pride in his expression. The mentor dipped his head to give an approving nod to his performance. “Excellent.” He murmured, his tail flicking from beside him in the loose dirt, “I believe that you have mastered this move, but don’t be surprised - it is a beginner’s move, of course. Now, we shall move on to something more next level.” Flintheart explained, sitting up and walking over to the younger male in silence before halting once again a few tail lengths away from him. “Run at me and attempt to land on my back.” He said, ear twitching.
Ebonypaw's eyes shone with a spark of respect towards his mentor. That, knowing Ebony, was an honor. To have his respect. His mentor wasn't a total mouse-brain like some other cats, which was a good trait to him. Ebonypaw smiked slightly at the stick, glad to see a long, fracturing crack splitting the wood. His yellow gaze sparked with accomplishment at ruining the long branch, which had been seemingly mocking her from tripping him onto his face. His claws itched to tear more into the hard bark, but he resisted. The stick would come in handy later, perhaps, and it'd be stupid of him to rake his claws through solid wood.The crack was satisfying, the sound anyways, his revenge on the stick. Should he be proud to have gotten revenge on an object? Maybe not, but he still felt a swell of joy in his chest and a tiny smirk on his muzzle. He had proven he could do that move. Ebonypaw smiled, giving a returning gesture. Again, he fluffed out his fur and felt a flicker of pride. "Thanks." He mewed, his tail flicking. Flintheart was a great mentor, after all. "Okay." He mewed, he'd been saying that a lot recently. He was excited inside his uncaring shell, and the shine in his eyes proved it. Ebonypaw looked up at his mentor with curiosity, his ears pricked and his tail flicking. He kept his paws sheathed, like always, as this was only training. The apprentice took a deep breath, running at his mentor and launching into the air.