Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:08 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:06 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 08:04 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Rose
Today 08:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Eternal Daydream

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyheart View Post
"Sure, I guess." he shrugs, and races over to the pile.
Clearstream ran after him. To her dismay, there was nothing left. "Oh...uh..." She didn't know why, but she suddenly didn't care if she shouldn't take him hunting. She hesitated a moment longer, and then spoke. "Greykit..wanna go hunting?"

Become a medicine cat apprentice (in a main clan) ()

Become a medicine cat (in a main clan) ()
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:06 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Featherheart walked out of the nursery."Dovekit can watch those 3 on his own."She said,streaching out.Its been a while sense I came out side She thought,she let out a sigh. Featherheart groomed her self,her long white fur was filled with moss.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearstream View Post
Clearstream ran after him. To her dismay, there was nothing left. "Oh...uh..." She didn't know why, but she suddenly didn't care if she shouldn't take him hunting. She hesitated a moment longer, and then spoke. "Greykit..wanna go hunting?"
"Yes!" He screeched, "let's go!"
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Monsterpaw smiled at her new friend Dewpaw," Okay..Let's hunt!"

Last edited by Mango; October 6th, 2016 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typed the name wrong
Old October 6th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by man132435 View Post
(It's you! Sorry I ignored Splashkit, trying to get holly stream to finally post.) Dovekit flicked his tail. "I'm waiting, Kinkit!"

XD))

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit sat back down, calming more and curling his brown tail around his paws, his green eyes going back to their original polite, but cold and distant gaze. The young tom listened intently as Adderkit spoke, his head turned in her direction and his gaze fixed directly upon her, a warmer light entering it as he did so. "Mm, they sound wonderful...what are they like?" Pinekit asked, sounding drowsy. Whenever Pinekit took on a part, he really studied his character and made sure that they were perfect in every way. And at the moment, he was playing the perfect part of an ordinary, polite, friendly kit. Pinekit lay down and rolled over on his back lazily, looking up at the sky and swiping a paw at the clouds, his eyes half closed in a lazy, forgetful manner. They opened wide with alarm and surprise as Adderkit asked him about his own family. The tom grinned, not quite sure how to answer the question in a way that would allow him to keep his own emotions hidden but at the same time, seem polite and like he actually cared about what she had to say. He rolled over onto his side and studied her for a moment, as though he couldn't believe what she just said...which, he really couldn't, and a thoughtful, half conscious expression entered his eyes. He didn't say anything for a moment, not quite ready to speak, and bit his lip slightly before he finally began to answer. "I have two sisters and a Mom. Oh, and a Dad..." Pinekit's voice trailed off and he finished the sentence in his head. Somewhere, he thought grimly. It was true; Pinekit wasn't quite sure who or where his Father was. It was one of those "awkward topics" that he avoided, and he tended to be a little more touchy on the subject. He didn't know what to say after that, and he wasn't going to say anything quite yet anyway. Let her believe that he had a Dad, and that he was just relaxing now. It wouldn't do her any harm, unlike his ultimate lie, the one that he was playing at the moment. Besides, he hadn't really lied to her. I do have a Dad somewhere, Pinekit thought with a slight shrug. The tom got to his paws once more, stretching out as far as his little limbs would go and yawning as he did so, making him look almost comical with his small limbs stretched out, green eyes squeezed shut and his maw open wide. He flicked his tail as though to rid it of some unseen dust, and flicked his ear as well. He chuckled mirthlessly, although grinned to cover up his current unhappy state. No, he wasn't going to let this kit through any more than he would let anyone else through. He kept his disguise on until the very end, hiding his true emotions from the outside world. Besides, what good were emotions in the long run? They didn't help win a battle, unless it was anger or spite.

Pinekit looked at Adderkit suddenly, his green eyes almost pleading with her not to ask any further questions, his whole small body quivering with unseen nervousness and even anger. He was angry with himself for asking the question, and angry with her for turning it back on him. Why did cats have to be like that? They would ask you the same question that you had just asked them, "getting to know you better." Although that was Pinekit's little game, he hated it when anyone besides himself did it. Pinekit licked his maw nervously, turning his head away from Adderkit. He was done pleading...let her do whatever she saw fit to. It wouldn't hurt him too badly...it couldn't! No, he would be perfectly alright. Pinekit nodded, which must have looked strange since Adderkit couldn't read his thoughts and know what he was doing.

~bumpie for Duskflight~
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

The curious she sniffed around the borders of the camp, her tail twitching. Perhaps she.. no. I cannot. I will not. She thought, her ears flicked around to the sound of burrowing rabbits. Just maybe I can walk in.. She brushed passed the gorse bushes and smelled the air. Fresh prey made her almost drool, while the scent of calm cats was even better. She slicked in, hoping nobody would notice her sudden appearance. She walked towards the prey-pile and took a rabiit quickly, her eyes darting around.

Moo.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Eternal Daydream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyheart View Post
"Yes!" He screeched, "let's go!"
Clearstream smiled. She couldn't hunt very well, but she could still have fun. "Let's go then!!" She ran to the edge of the camp eagerly, not caring who she woke up. (Go to territory?)

Become a medicine cat apprentice (in a main clan) ()

Become a medicine cat (in a main clan) ()
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Stormkit scampered over to her denmates. She was bigger than them, at 5 moons, but liked to play still. "I want to be an apprentice too!" she meowed.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

[ QUOTE=stormblaze;477]Featherpool padded over to her sister, willowheart," hi"she called over, "can i join? i brought vole!" featherpool added. "sure! how are you? that vole looks nice! sunheart will be here in a moment he's going to bring me some prey so we can all share now your here!" willowheart said happily. featherpool sat down next to her sister, sunheart was not her favorite cat but she could bare him for her sister.[/QUOTE]
featherpool got up from the meal she was sharing with her sister as sunheart walked to them. " hi, whats up featherpool?" he said. " i'm good thanks." featherpool replied coldly. " so um.... nice vole, did you catch this willowheart?" sunheart asked, seeeming to ignore featherpool. " urrr.... well..." willowheart was cut of by featherpools cross reply." no actually i did, so in joy." she said to sunheart. " he has feelings to you know! just because you guys had differences as kits.... your not kits now and you have to accept him!" willowheart cut of featherpools sarcastic remark.