Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2018, 09:14 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
He leaped up and onto Goldenkit's back, clinging to his shoulders. He giggled, and frowned a little, he wasn't heavy enough to bring the older tom down, so her slung his paws around the other tom and threw himself off his back, pulling Goldenkit down, before promptly sitting on his upturned belly.

Once again Waspkit had managed to successfully land a series of movements on Goldenkit that landed him on top of the tom, which he would later blame on being recently awake and still uncoordinated due to remnants of sleep. Now, he pawed at the younger kits chest, groaning at his defeat. "How did you do that?"
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:19 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

@Doodle

---

Dewrunner lingered near the camp entrance as usual, always eager to hear the news that patrols brought with them. When none seemed to come through she sighed to herself, watching from the edge of camp as her brother paced on the opposite site. Smiling to herself, she sat down, lapping at her paw and then dragging it over her ear in a grooming manner. Although her brother was quite an odd tom, she still loved him dearly, being one of his only surviving kin. After her father had disappeared and her mother had been killed, they had only grown closer, not apart, and she felt the need to protect him even despite his quirks.

He acts so superior, but he can barely keep his paws in check, nevermind his apprentice! The molly purred internally to herself. She had only been a warrior for three moons, but she already knew she loved it. Being the most cheery cat in the camp, no one had expected her not to enjoy her duties. Even when others were being pessimistic, she was able to find the good in anything. Unfortunately, that didn't excuse her incessant need to converse, a trait which usually drove potential friends away.
Marigoldbriar entered camp in a good mood- something unusual for the typically grumpy molly. She couldn't help but be happy when she returned with prey grasped in her maw. That'll show them to underestimate me! She padded over to where she knew the fresh kill pile would be, dropping the rabbit among other prey-things that had been caught earlier in the day. So, maybe she had taken longer than most to catch something. Still, she did catch something, and that was an accomplishment for the molly- who'd been told time and time again that she couldn't properly hunt due to being blind. She knew the moor by heart, her paws memorizing each slight incline or fall in the hills. Marigold had no fear out there, nothing to hold her back from trying time and time to hunt. She especially wasn't going to hold back when she had proof that her efforts paid off.

Marigoldbriar turned, trying to find a place among the clearing to sit and relax. She'd spent half the day hunting, and while she loved working and training she also knew her body needed to rest. She wasn't as young and energetic as she'd once been, after all. The molly used her nose and ears to pick a spot, one not as close to many others. As far as she could tell, there only seemed to be one other cat nearby- she recognized the scent as Dewrunner, a younger warrior that she'd been on one or two patrols with. Marigold didn't bother uttering a greeting when she sat down; she knew the other molly was friendly and likely to speak to her, but at this point she didn't care. She wanted to relax and enjoy her morning's accomplishment- and if Dewrunner spoke to her, then perhaps she could even brag about it a little. Not enough to make herself seem conceited, but enough to show the other molly that she was capable of handling herself. So what if it was only one warrior she showed this to? Perhaps Dew would mention it in passing with her friends. Any bit of effort to prove herself was enough to Marigoldbriar, no matter how small it was.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:43 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Suspiciousmindz

Mottleheart calmed slightly when he said maybe, but she but she still found herself to be annoyed. The molly missed her own kits so much. They were grown up, and would probably have kits of their own soon. Her other litter was in StarClan with their father. She loved Badgerthorn and Ebonyfoot so much, and she had never thought of them as defenseless. Now that they were warriors, she feared for them everytime even the very idea of a battle was brought up. Though she fought in them herself, she couldn't bring herself to think of her kits, fullgrown or not, dying.

The molly nodded at his response. She knew he was not a leader who was inclined to ask questions about cats personal lives. It wasn't his business after all. "I mean, as good as it can get," Mottleheart said, her mind drifting to her dead kits and mate, "You know how it is, don't you?"
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
The ginger she cat nodded slowly. "That sounds like a good idea, see if she can start providing prey for the clan."

Beepaw cut in. "Bumblepaw and I could have a competition!" She said excitedly. "See who could catch the most prey!" She bounced on her paws.

"Oh honestly!" Bumblepaw glared at his sister. "You need to stop being so childish Beepaw."

"No Bumblepaw, healthy competition is always good. You haven't started hunting real prey either." She reprimanded her apprentice calmly. "Would you be okay with that, Duskstrike?" The big skinny she cat turned to the younger tom.

While the she cat was turned away, Beepaw stuck her tongue out at Bumblepaw, who rolled his eyes and "humph"-ed as he turned away from his sister.

Duskstrike bit his tongue as he thought about his answer, leaving the apprentice's holding their breath. Eventually he sighed and gave Squirrelpounce a brusque nod, flicking his tail nonchalantly behind him. "As long as it doesn't get in the way of the actual hunting," he sniffed at the apprentices, his eyes resting on Beepaw and soon flicking to her brother. "I won't have petty sibling quarrels overtake your training." Although his voice seemed cold or non-caring, his apprentice truly was his best interest. He knew how screwed up he was, with a mentor who didn't care about him, and didn't want that to ever happen to another cat. Because of that, he pushed Beepaw sometimes past her limits, always testing her and telling her that she can always go above and beyond. Other cats called him harsh, but some admired his dedication. Not that he cared what he thought - he just was determined to make a warrior out of the young molly. As soon as everything began to fall into place, he'd lessen the reigns a little. But that was still a moon or so away. Huffing as his thoughts clouded his mind, he finally turned away from the mentor and the energetic apprentices and trotted onto the moor, the scents of heather brushing his whiskers and filling his senses.
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Marigoldbriar entered camp in a good mood- something unusual for the typically grumpy molly. She couldn't help but be happy when she returned with prey grasped in her maw. That'll show them to underestimate me! She padded over to where she knew the fresh kill pile would be, dropping the rabbit among other prey-things that had been caught earlier in the day. So, maybe she had taken longer than most to catch something. Still, she did catch something, and that was an accomplishment for the molly- who'd been told time and time again that she couldn't properly hunt due to being blind. She knew the moor by heart, her paws memorizing each slight incline or fall in the hills. Marigold had no fear out there, nothing to hold her back from trying time and time to hunt. She especially wasn't going to hold back when she had proof that her efforts paid off.

Marigoldbriar turned, trying to find a place among the clearing to sit and relax. She'd spent half the day hunting, and while she loved working and training she also knew her body needed to rest. She wasn't as young and energetic as she'd once been, after all. The molly used her nose and ears to pick a spot, one not as close to many others. As far as she could tell, there only seemed to be one other cat nearby- she recognized the scent as Dewrunner, a younger warrior that she'd been on one or two patrols with. Marigold didn't bother uttering a greeting when she sat down; she knew the other molly was friendly and likely to speak to her, but at this point she didn't care. She wanted to relax and enjoy her morning's accomplishment- and if Dewrunner spoke to her, then perhaps she could even brag about it a little. Not enough to make herself seem conceited, but enough to show the other molly that she was capable of handling herself. So what if it was only one warrior she showed this to? Perhaps Dew would mention it in passing with her friends. Any bit of effort to prove herself was enough to Marigoldbriar, no matter how small it was.
Dewrunner yanked her gaze away from her fickle brother as she saw his little apprentice trot up to him. Soon enough, she heard footsteps coming from her left, and the molly turned. A cat she didn't know too well had went up to the fresh-kill pile, dropping an admirably large piece of prey on the top before pacing away. A smile forming on the dark-furred warrior's face, Dewrunner gave a little bounce on her paws and swiftly walked up to the molly. It occurred to her that she had never heard the other cat talk, and had only seen her mark borders and chase rabbits. Pricking her ears, she took another step forward until she was about half-a-tail length from the other molly.

Her voice was chipper as she greeted her fellow warrior. "Hello! I saw you drop your catch on the pile. Fantastic hunting today, is there?" She asked curiously, the smile never falling off of her face. Although she was smaller than all the other cats, Dewrunner made up for it in her oversized personality and voice. Her blue eyes sparkled as she spoke, as though she got happiness just out of the mere thought of conversing with someone else. Although the molly she had approached seemed a bit standoffish, she still knew it was worth making an attempt. Her tail waved behind her cheerily, and she continued to speak without waiting for an answer. "I've seen you before, but we've never talked. I'm a new warrior, so you're probably more experienced then me. I'm Dewrunner. But- oh, you probably already knew my name. Oops." The she-cat chuckled at her own incessance, wondering if the other cat would mind her talking so much.
Old August 1st, 2018, 02:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@Cosmo
@Fuzzyfeline
@king kaleb!

The tiny she-kit was exhausted after her whole ordeal and slept soundly throughout most of the walk to WindClan, but she definitely stirred as she was placed back on the ground. Soon, her one good eye opened while the left remained stubbornly swollen shut due to the scratch across it. A tiny nose scrunched up instantly as she took in a breath, but the smell was instantly forgotten as another unfamiliar cat rushed her way. She was frightened despite the fact that one was quite scrawny and actually smaller than the she-cat who had brought her here. If she had had any energy or will left, she would have tried to move away, but it was useless - she couldn't get her limbs to move despite her fear... or maybe it was fear that kept her from moving, she didn't know anymore. The kitten closed her eye tightly once more, convinced that this hungry looking cat was going to eat her. But then she felt a tongue across her wounds, which stung, but it was definitely not as bad as having a bite taken out of her instead. She laid there tensely as this process went along and the new cat ordered what sounded like another cat around. The only movement was her quivering, and the only sound was the chattering of her teeth together. She just wanted to sleep again, she was so tired.
@king kaleb! @Cosmo

Buttercupbreeze blinked at first taken aback by the ShadowClan Medicine cat. Of course they'd want to know what happened to the kit, what was she thinking. Then again she wasn't to good at this sort of thing. Daydream knew what they were doing though they seemed worried, witch pecked some concern in this creamy molly. "I don't know what happened to her. I found her on the moor like this. " She explained flicking her tail behind her. Oriolepaw seemed to be a bit panicked and the small tabby kit was still as cold as ever. The quivering movements and chattering teeth of the kit was a bit frightening. Hearing the cream hues medicine cat's orders Buttercup moved to the kitten's side and crouched beside her. "What do you need me to do?" She asked the older cat looking up at Daydream and Oriolepaw from the other side of the tiny kitten. It was a bit odd being in the Medicine cat's den and asking what to do but the rising worry for the kitten was really the only thing clouding her other thoughts. Are her wounds bad? Did I just put them off as shallow because I didn't look hard enough. That doesn't matter, we just have to help this little thing even if she's not a Clan kit. Buttercup told herself looking back at the quivering tabby. StarClan keep her safe.

{XP sorry I'm so late.}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old August 1st, 2018, 05:01 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

Duskstrike bit his tongue as he thought about his answer, leaving the apprentice's holding their breath. Eventually he sighed and gave Squirrelpounce a brusque nod, flicking his tail nonchalantly behind him. "As long as it doesn't get in the way of the actual hunting," he sniffed at the apprentices, his eyes resting on Beepaw and soon flicking to her brother. "I won't have petty sibling quarrels overtake your training." Although his voice seemed cold or non-caring, his apprentice truly was his best interest. He knew how screwed up he was, with a mentor who didn't care about him, and didn't want that to ever happen to another cat. Because of that, he pushed Beepaw sometimes past her limits, always testing her and telling her that she can always go above and beyond. Other cats called him harsh, but some admired his dedication. Not that he cared what he thought - he just was determined to make a warrior out of the young molly. As soon as everything began to fall into place, he'd lessen the reigns a little. But that was still a moon or so away. Huffing as his thoughts clouded his mind, he finally turned away from the mentor and the energetic apprentices and trotted onto the moor, the scents of heather brushing his whiskers and filling his senses.
Beepaw smiled her eyes twinkling. "Yes Duskstrike! Understood!" She grinned as she trotted after her mentor.

Squirrelpounce followd the two, and fell back to talk to Bumblepaw. The two started talking in low voices.

Beepaw trotted up next to Duskstrike, happily humming a nothing tune. "So where are we gonna start hunting?" She asked ears flicking, happy to be out in the heather and plants.
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:22 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Okapi

Pebblepaw couldn't help but to watch his surroundings in awe.
He'd seen Windclan territory from the Riverclan border before, but it was more like watching a surreal dream. Now, that Pebblepaw had transferred here, it was reality. He had been accepted, and he'd have to learn the Windclan ways.
Though he still had to wait to be assigned to a mentor, he could learn more subtle things. The clans were mostly alike, but they all had their own traditions and such anyways. Pebblepaw was eager to learn.
The eagerness came partly from the fascination he had held for Windclan his whole life, a little from the will to fit in, but in the moment most of it came from trying to push away the memories. The last bubbles, floating up to the surface, her body finally giving in to the stream and her eyes going unfocused- No! No. He couldn't think about that. He was here now.
He didn't want to think about his sisters. The one that had left him in the most cruel way possible, and the other which he'd left.
He didn't want to think about his family, who had eagerly awaited his arrival in the clan, and how their pelt had spiked in fear when he had came alone.

So, Pebblepaw stretched out his paws one at a time, warming up his body from sitting down for too long. He distantly wondered how long it'd take for him to get used to the wind blowing trough his pelt at all times...
Pebblepaw had been so used to the protecting reeds, not batting an eye to them. He still managed, for now, since he had such a thick and warm pelt from the fish. But soon his pelt would be thin as the grass he was stretching out in. A grumble of his belly made him notice his own hunger.
"Am I allowed to eat? I haven't hunted today, since I don't know the technique for the rabbit." He muttered to himself, not really daring to ask.
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:22 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"T-thanks" He said
"Your welcome!" She grinned at the tom cat and leaped up to another branch her pelt rippling as her still developing muscles worked to propel her to the higher branch.
Old August 1st, 2018, 11:24 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
"Your welcome!" She grinned at the tom cat and leaped up to another branch her pelt rippling as her still developing muscles worked to propel her to the higher branch.
"Wait up Beepaw!" He said

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread