Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:52 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:49 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 08:24 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Nightingale paw looked at the apprentice oddly she hadn't seen this apprentice before she spent had spent a lot of time out as of recent but she thought she at least had seen most of the apprentices how had she not seen this one before?
Nightingale paw decided that it would be best to try to be nice to this new apprentice even if she was in a foul mood at the moment.
"Hi i don't believe we have formally met yet i am Nightingale and who may i ask are you?"
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(UM guys... I think the books are not supposed to be mentioned. But I wont BLAB.) My turn, I guess. "Hold on, Kinkit." he said as he walked over to Mist- and Pinekit. "Starclan doesn't choose Darkforest lovers as medicine cats. I quite think they throw them into the thunder path. Plus, Surgestorm isn't looking an apprentice. And Rowankit has the makings of a leader." Then he padded up to Rowankit. "I'm not lying, Rowankit." he whispered. He pounced on the moss ball he and Kinkit had been playing with, tossing it up and heading it over to Kinkit. He then picked up Flickerkit by the scruff and put him down so he could see the game.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by man132435 View Post
(UM guys... I think the books are not supposed to be mentioned. But I wont BLAB.) My turn, I guess. "Hold on, Kinkit." he said as he walked over to Mist- and Pinekit. "Starclan doesn't choose Darkforest lovers as medicine cats. I quite think they throw them into the thunder path. Plus, Surgestorm isn't looking an apprentice. And Rowankit has the makings of a leader." Then he padded up to Rowankit. "I'm not lying, Rowankit." he whispered. He pounced on the moss ball he and Kinkit had been playing with, tossing it up and heading it over to Kinkit. He then picked up Flickerkit by the scruff and put him down so he could see the game.
(Oops) mistkit rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll become the strongest warrior of all I might even become leader but Rowankit ha not a chance. Besides even if I do get caught I don't care I was just speaking the truth." She walked out to the clearing and thought to herself. Why do I have to be so prickly. she answered i have to prove my self to these pieces of fox dung. she spoke to herself again. but that does not mean you have to me mean. I know I only want to be loved and no one ever will except maybe my mother. she snapped out of it he thought of flickerkit and started to purr. NO! It can't be I don't love him she growled. she stopped and looked at him. "No." she said to her self softly. She walked to the egde of the clearing. She couldn't wait to be apprenticed so she could run through the forest and leave all her worries behind.

Last edited by Caligo Everton; October 12th, 2016 at 09:44 AM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Wink Re: WindClan Nursery

Featherpool looked at all the kits, from one to another. Why all the fighting? she asked herself silently. " stop this! you will all go outside! Rowankit, Pinekit, Mistkit, Stormkit. and you will be nice! Rowankit is just as good as you and i want you all to be friends! please, do this for me!" Featherpool said. Flamesong, fatherof there kits ,should not be so indulgent of them! rules must be inforced! Even though Stormkit was not hers, Featherpool felt responsible for all of them. "yes mother we will be nice!" Pinekit promised halfheartedly. they all went then and featherpool felt a weight go of her shoulders briefly and then be replaced with a slight anger. ' i must remember to tell flamesong not to let them get away with everything just because there kits!' featherpool silently thought. she hoped the kits would play nicely.
( p.s sorry for the latye reply!)
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Featherpool looked at all the kits, from one to another. Why all the fighting? she asked herself silently. " stop this! you will all go outside! Rowankit, Pinekit, Mistkit, Stormkit. and you will be nice! Rowankit is just as good as you and i want you all to be friends! please, do this for me!" Featherpool said. Flamesong, fatherof there kits ,should not be so indulgent of them! rules must be inforced! Even though Stormkit was not hers, Featherpool felt responsible for all of them. "yes mother we will be nice!" Pinekit promised halfheartedly. they all went then and featherpool felt a weight go of her shoulders briefly and then be replaced with a slight anger. ' i must remember to tell flamesong not to let them get away with everything just because there kits!' featherpool silently thought. she hoped the kits would play nicely.
( p.s sorry for the latye reply!)
Mistkit didn't understand why there mother was so upset. I wasn't being that mean. She fumed she was hot with shame hot as a forest fire. But also proud. She didn't know why she felt proud but she did. She ran to Rowan kit and nocked him over and stood over him. "Thanks for getting me in trouble." Making sure there mother was not watching she hissed at the little kit and he jumped up and ran. she walked up to pinekit his eyes where bulging. "What?" She asked shrugging.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:10 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Nursery

Leopardkit pounced on Mistkit in anger. "Hey! Knock it off! You big bully!" she meowed, knocking the kit over. Although small, Leopardkit was ambitious and strong. She wasn't going to tolerate bullies. Leaders wouldn't. "Now, stop it! He's a clan cat just like you, and you never know! He might be my deputy when I become leader!" she said.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Smile Re: WindClan Nursery

Pinkit stood astonished at mistkits behaviour. " what?" she said crossly. How could she be so mean? He now felt ashamed to have been mean himself to Rowankit. " Mistkit please don;t be mean! say sorry! we have taken this a bit to far don't you think?" He half exspected her to reply with something like, ' he got me into trouble he should learn he has to pay the price for it!' giving up they both wandered away, Pinekit was wishing that he and his brother and sister could be friends again. What hurt him most was the knowing that he had started this and now he could not stop it. " where is Rowankit?" a worried voice asked. " oh hi mum! he is.... was....?" he stumbled in his words, where was his brother? " oh mummy i'm sorry for starting this! Mistkit pounced on him and scared him! and now i don't know where he is!" Pinekit crumbled and told his mother everything. " well now... we had best go and find him!" she replied warmly.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:25 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Patchkit was silently suckling. A rare thing. He was able to keep the milk down, let alone get it to enter his mouth. Sure, it took a while, but the small kit had to get something into his system before things ended badly. The black and white kit kept dozing in and out of consciousness. Sleep threaten to take grip on the small kit. He was exhausted, although at his mother stir, he was woken up a bit more. He could sense her distress and it only made his mewl in protest. He didn't want his mother being stressed out. She must've had a nightmare. In attempt to grab her attention, the small kit kneaded on his mother's stomach softly. Once more, Patchkit was drifting in and out of sleep.
The queen sleepily broke out of her daze, scanning the nursery walls with interest. Kits, of all different ages and sizes, were scrambling about. But her offspring was different. Turning her orbs down by her belly, Heatherbird let out a gasp of relief.
"Patchkit." Heatherbird cried softly, suddenly reaching out to the young kitten. He was alive...for now, and that mattered the world to her. The youngster was suckling softly, which already seemed to be an accomplishment in itself. As soon as it had begun, though, the tomkitten stopped. Gazing down in interest, the queen noticed how he was awake.
"Oh my.." she licked the kit's head calmly, trying to stop the small mew escaping from him. "Don't worry, I'm okay." She convinced herself, as if the whole dream was fictionous. She forced her body to relax, knowing that the kit would do the same.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 12th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

(Sorry that poor little Mistkit was shoved in like this. Anywys, this is a great chance to make her go EE or apologetic. its a weird chance) "Fine." Dovekit muttered, bowing his head ashamed. He grabbed Flickerkit up again and heaved him outside. "Come on, Kinkit." (To the clearing!)
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"Okay. Who was responsible for this? Poor Rowankit. This is just like Soot- and Heatherkit." Dovekit wanted answes now.
Closed Thread