Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
mistkit sneered and said. "what if i became a medicine cat then he would have to have me to talk to starclan. besides firestar had his looks rowankit is just an ugly undersized badger lumbering around but no hes not even a badger because he doesn't have any strength pshhh leader. him!" she turned with a flick of her tail and called over her shoulder. "besides i would much rather be like tigerstar or scorge." she chuckled at there worried faces and ran off toward pinekit her icy eyes glinting.
"You'll only become medicine cat if you have the brains! Anyway, I'm going to get there first, even if I have to work my tail right off to get there!"

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 12th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit looked back at Adderkit, his thoughts seeming to be elsewhere as he did so. The young tom was almost worried looking, as though he weren't quite sure what was going on. He sometimes looked like that, and generally it was because something was wrong. The young brown tom said nothing for a while, looking upwards and then down at his paws, his tail twitching back and forth as though to build tension. Finally he fixed his gaze on her and gave a sigh. "Look, I...I'm sorry I was so harsh about that. I didn't mean to...to make you so upset, it's just...no one really trusts me, just because I've bent the rules a few times. I mean, haven't we all? Well, you may have not, but...it's just, I was really hoping that you would be different from everyone else and then when you said that, well...it made me feel like I was wrong again, like I had made another bad choice, another failure like I always do," Pinekit mewed. There was truth in his words; he was beginning to feel like perhaps it wasn't so bad to tell Adderkit some truths. After all, she had been very pleasant company so far, other than being a little extra energetic, and maybe...just maybe, he might want to put up with her longer than he had previously planned. "But I understand, I would feel the same way...I still have a little while longer to go, but I definitely get not wanting to have your ceremony put off," Pinekit mewed. He was still feeling slightly upset at her stereotype, and not quite sure of what to think. He had been put in the category of "rule breakers" all his life, but then she had called him a 'great kit,' which he was rarely called. Troublemaker, yes. Rude, yes. A bully, yes. But great? He rarely received praise, and certainly not from other kits, not with his reputation. Pinekit looked back up at the sky, as he often did. For some reason, he found watching the clouds fascinating, and it was something that he usually did to avoid awkward conversations. Pinekit sighed, his gaze following the clouds and his tail twitching back and forth, his back turned to Adderkit, saying nothing to her. Eventually he turned back to her and gave a little smile to her. "So anyway, how about doing something else...since you don't want to do...that, maybe we could play a game or something that's more active, you seem kinda bored," Pinekit mewed, with a little grin.
Adderkit could sense that he was looking back at her, but she was terrified to look in his eyes or look at him in general, terrified that she would see a hateful look there, terrified to confirm her fear that she completely and utterly ruined the budding friendship for her selfish desire to prove herself to the clan by strictly sticking to the warrior code. A perpetual sinking feeling set into the young cat and she closed her eyes, trying to prepare herself to accept the fact that she had truly screwed up, that when she opened her eyes, Pinekit would be storming away, hissing obscenities and insults about her under his breath. But eventually she heard his sigh, her eyes immediately flitting open to look up at him, her eyes huge, staring into his, searching for any sort of forgiveness. "W-Why are you apologizing? I.. I was the one in the wrong Pinekit. I shouldn't have made a snap judgement about you just because you've broken the rules. It was wrong of me, I was condescending and putting you down because of my personal opinion and stereotype. If.. If anything, I should be the one apologizing to you, which.. Which I do wholeheartedly." Mewed out the young female, daring to lift her head a bit from her paws, but careful to glance away. "I-I'd hate to put cats down. It's happened to me and it's not something I like, I would never want to do it to another cat." Her tone was gentle and her gaze was fixed on her paws now. But she nodded with a tiny smile, glancing back up at him when he accepted her reasoning behind it, glad that he didn't question it and even glad that he could see the reasoning behind it. Glad that the conversation was finally on, and extremely happy to see that Pinekit didn't want to stop talking or hanging out with her, Adderkit got to her paws, flicking her tail a bit. "Um, well, maybe I can teach you some battle moves if you want? Or we can wrestle?" Ears perked up with hope, that signature grin of hers was back on her muzzle.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnheart View Post
"You'll only become medicine cat if you have the brains! Anyway, I'm going to get there first, even if I have to work my tail right off to get there!"
(Look at the previous posts)

Last edited by Caligo Everton; October 12th, 2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Dark Lord

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Greykit ran ahead into the territory. "Come on, Clearstream!"
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Adderkit could sense that he was looking back at her, but she was terrified to look in his eyes or look at him in general, terrified that she would see a hateful look there, terrified to confirm her fear that she completely and utterly ruined the budding friendship for her selfish desire to prove herself to the clan by strictly sticking to the warrior code. A perpetual sinking feeling set into the young cat and she closed her eyes, trying to prepare herself to accept the fact that she had truly screwed up, that when she opened her eyes, Pinekit would be storming away, hissing obscenities and insults about her under his breath. But eventually she heard his sigh, her eyes immediately flitting open to look up at him, her eyes huge, staring into his, searching for any sort of forgiveness. "W-Why are you apologizing? I.. I was the one in the wrong Pinekit. I shouldn't have made a snap judgement about you just because you've broken the rules. It was wrong of me, I was condescending and putting you down because of my personal opinion and stereotype. If.. If anything, I should be the one apologizing to you, which.. Which I do wholeheartedly." Mewed out the young female, daring to lift her head a bit from her paws, but careful to glance away. "I-I'd hate to put cats down. It's happened to me and it's not something I like, I would never want to do it to another cat." Her tone was gentle and her gaze was fixed on her paws now. But she nodded with a tiny smile, glancing back up at him when he accepted her reasoning behind it, glad that he didn't question it and even glad that he could see the reasoning behind it. Glad that the conversation was finally on, and extremely happy to see that Pinekit didn't want to stop talking or hanging out with her, Adderkit got to her paws, flicking her tail a bit. "Um, well, maybe I can teach you some battle moves if you want? Or we can wrestle?" Ears perked up with hope, that signature grin of hers was back on her muzzle.
Pinekit said nothing for a while, listening to Adderkit's words. Eventually the young tom looked back at her and smiled a little half heartedly. "Look, it's over and there's no sort of time-turner that can change words or go back in time and redo things, so there's no point in thinking about it, ok?" he said in a somewhat irritated manner, looking considerably like his old self, the more angry, irritated glare returning to his yellow orbs and his expression going from one of slight embarrassment and apology to one of anger. A moment later, it softened and a more gentle expression came over his face. "But I really do appreciate the apology," he mewed in a more gentle tone of voice. "Yeah, me too..." he mewed, leaving out the part of him doing it to other cats. After he had come this far with his fake personality, he didn't want to screw it up now. However, he was pretty good at being convincing. His little speeches had won over cats before, the most recent being Adderkit. He didn't use them often, he felt like they were somewhat of a sloppy way to do things, simply because they weren't really him, but they did the job fairly well. "Oh, you know some battle moves? Like real ones, like the apprentices use?" Pinekit asked, unable to keep the sheer desire out of his tone. An almost hungry glint had entered his eyes, and he looked like quite another cat for a moment as he looked at her.

It was almost in another way that he was doing so, like he was seeing her for the first time or as though he were about to say something that was unrelated to the conversation, but he quickly snapped out of his strange expression and went back to his normal cold, offstandish gaze as he looked at her. "If you don't mind, I believe I would very much like you to teach me these battle moves, and then we can totally wrestle," Pinekit said, a little grin spreading across his face. The young tom looked a good deal happier, although he was unable to forget the strange expression that he had had when he had been speaking to her just a moment ago.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:40 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3454][ QUOTE=Frosty;3354]A small lump of fur sat in the clearing , a few rabbit hops from the entrance to the territory. It let out an inaudible sigh of disinterest at everything around her. Her thoughts were clouded by boredness and she couldn't think strait or at all for the matter . This displeased her greatly that even the amazing imagination of the kit was useless at this moment. The tabby she kit stood and stretched her legs , each in turn, before sitting back down and letting her green eyes scan her surrounding area for the one thousandth time in search of someone to talk to or something to do

The small Maine coin slowly snuck up behind the small kit lifting his paws he grinned slightly his tail whisked from side to side as he prepared to leap at her. Shaking his little rump he clumsily jumped at her his paws outstretched. Purring faintly he landed on her fail squeaking faintly "h-hello!"
[/QUOTE]

The kit squealed and sprang into the air, a look of surprise replacing her bored gaze . once she had landed back on the ground she spun around to face the tom. " what was that for? " she asked , narrowing her eyes and staring at the coon . her voice carried traces of surprise, yet surprisingly no anger. She couldn't help but feeling a bit happy that she finally had something to do[/QUOTE]

He shrugged slightly giving his Amber gaze and roll. Shaking his head quickly he smiled warmly and purred "I don't know! It just seemed fun to do" he giggled softly a light grin slowly began to work it's way on his face. Flopping to the side he kicked his law slowly his eyes closing a tad but.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Nursery

Leopardkit snuck past her older brother and to Pinekit. "Come on, let's go play!" she whispered.
Old October 12th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit said nothing for a while, listening to Adderkit's words. Eventually the young tom looked back at her and smiled a little half heartedly. "Look, it's over and there's no sort of time-turner that can change words or go back in time and redo things, so there's no point in thinking about it, ok?" he said in a somewhat irritated manner, looking considerably like his old self, the more angry, irritated glare returning to his yellow orbs and his expression going from one of slight embarrassment and apology to one of anger. A moment later, it softened and a more gentle expression came over his face. "But I really do appreciate the apology," he mewed in a more gentle tone of voice. "Yeah, me too..." he mewed, leaving out the part of him doing it to other cats. After he had come this far with his fake personality, he didn't want to screw it up now. However, he was pretty good at being convincing. His little speeches had won over cats before, the most recent being Adderkit. He didn't use them often, he felt like they were somewhat of a sloppy way to do things, simply because they weren't really him, but they did the job fairly well. "Oh, you know some battle moves? Like real ones, like the apprentices use?" Pinekit asked, unable to keep the sheer desire out of his tone. An almost hungry glint had entered his eyes, and he looked like quite another cat for a moment as he looked at her.

It was almost in another way that he was doing so, like he was seeing her for the first time or as though he were about to say something that was unrelated to the conversation, but he quickly snapped out of his strange expression and went back to his normal cold, offstandish gaze as he looked at her. "If you don't mind, I believe I would very much like you to teach me these battle moves, and then we can totally wrestle," Pinekit said, a little grin spreading across his face. The young tom looked a good deal happier, although he was unable to forget the strange expression that he had had when he had been speaking to her just a moment ago.
The half-hearted smile that he gave to her was enough to fully convince herself that all of her bad thoughts about him were false, he was just another kit, another kit like her that was misunderstood or mistreated. Her thoughts before were just that, stupid thoughts and nothing more, this kit, he was just misunderstood. No longer would she let her thoughts get in her way of getting to truly befriend this other kit! "That's true!" Adderkit agreed quickly, nodding her head with a purr, more than happy to put what just happened in the past and move forward, completely ignoring the irritated tone that had sparked in his voice. A small smile and a nod were the tabby's response to Pinekit thanking her for her apology, she was more than happy to give it to him and that much should be clear. But finally it was over, and Adderkit could begin thinking about much more interesting things like teaching this other kit some battle moves that she saw apprentices practicing in camp, a grin exploding onto her muzzle as the younger kit questioned if they were like the ones the apprentices used. "Yeah! I saw them practicing them near the apprentices den one day and started to practice them myself!" She purred out, eyes bright and excited. It was one thing to learn the moves, now to actually be able to teach another cat those moves? She felt like a warrior already!

"No, I don't mind at all! I mean, I don't know many but I can teach you the ones I do know!" Flexing her claws, Adderkit arched her back a bit in a mini stretch, tail curling slightly before relaxing. "Come on, I'll teach you the first one I saw them do, I asked them what it was called and it was called something like the uh.." She paused, trying to remember the name. "The uh.. Oh! The belly rake! They say it really helps to win a fight! So come at me like I was an enemy warrior!" Bounding away a few strides, she turned to face Pinekit with an excited grin, this was the one she knew the best, the others she was still shaky on.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 12th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Mist kit heard the whisper and wondered if it was intended for herself. "Me?" She whispered back.
Old October 12th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

"I'm glad you two feel that way. Wanting to be nice to me and all, but....", Rowankit trailed off, turning away from his littermates. I don't think they really mean it... I think they're just going to be mean to me again after awhile.., he thought. Rowankit turned his head towards the two then turned away again. He walked up to his mother to suckle. Soon after he suckled, he fell asleep.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread