Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Nightingale paw watches the chatter with her new companion from a distance...
Old October 12th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Mistkit ran up to Rowankit. "Rowankit wake up lets go play."
(How old are we cause I rly want to be apprenticed.)
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Flickerkit stared at Mistkit with slight surprise. She has such strange personalities! The tom kit grinned at Mistkit before.padding up to her his tiny paws hitting the soft moss with hope. Flickerkit stopped behind Mistkit and mewed,"Hi there my name is Flickerkit! Could I play with you too?"

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; October 12th, 2016 at 08:02 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The half-hearted smile that he gave to her was enough to fully convince herself that all of her bad thoughts about him were false, he was just another kit, another kit like her that was misunderstood or mistreated. Her thoughts before were just that, stupid thoughts and nothing more, this kit, he was just misunderstood. No longer would she let her thoughts get in her way of getting to truly befriend this other kit! "That's true!" Adderkit agreed quickly, nodding her head with a purr, more than happy to put what just happened in the past and move forward, completely ignoring the irritated tone that had sparked in his voice. A small smile and a nod were the tabby's response to Pinekit thanking her for her apology, she was more than happy to give it to him and that much should be clear. But finally it was over, and Adderkit could begin thinking about much more interesting things like teaching this other kit some battle moves that she saw apprentices practicing in camp, a grin exploding onto her muzzle as the younger kit questioned if they were like the ones the apprentices used. "Yeah! I saw them practicing them near the apprentices den one day and started to practice them myself!" She purred out, eyes bright and excited. It was one thing to learn the moves, now to actually be able to teach another cat those moves? She felt like a warrior already!

"No, I don't mind at all! I mean, I don't know many but I can teach you the ones I do know!" Flexing her claws, Adderkit arched her back a bit in a mini stretch, tail curling slightly before relaxing. "Come on, I'll teach you the first one I saw them do, I asked them what it was called and it was called something like the uh.." She paused, trying to remember the name. "The uh.. Oh! The belly rake! They say it really helps to win a fight! So come at me like I was an enemy warrior!" Bounding away a few strides, she turned to face Pinekit with an excited grin, this was the one she knew the best, the others she was still shaky on.
Pinekit said nothing for a while, happy to just sit for a moment and wait, and then turned his head back in the direction of Adderkit when he heard her speak once more. That light entered his eyes once more, the hungry, starved like light that showed his more corrupted side, and then he smiled pleasantly. "Great! That sounds fantastic, I can't wait to see it," Pinekit mewed in his softer, more charming voice before Adderkit spoke once more. He payed attention to her instructions, wanting to do this just right...after all, perfection was something that the young tom liked. He wanted things to be just right, or at least when he did them he did, or else he got easily frustrated and annoyed. Pinekit charged at Adderkit, leaping through the air in an attempt to pin her. Playing was something that the young tom was actually unfamiliar with, and he was a little unexperienced in the area. He tended to stay away from socializing with other kits unless they had something he wanted, and even then he rarely played with them. Yet Adderkit seemed to have a certain charm about her as well, not a charm that made you captivated by her, but one that made you want to get to know her better. It was an air of forgiveness about her, although he now knew that she didn't like rule breakers much. And yet she had been willing to make an acception for him; true, partly because of his speech, but still no one had ever done that for him before. The tom landed slightly in front of Adderkit, having misjudged his leap. He chuckled slightly, unsure quite of how to cover up his little mistake. It made him uneasy when he made mistakes in front of other cats, because he felt like they were silently judging him even if they did tell him "nice try" or "good job" or whatever.

Pinekit looked up at Adderkit from his sprawled position in the dust, and grinned broadly, his mind racing to think of something to say that would turn it into more of a joke than an embarrassing failure. "Shall we try that again?" he finally asked, getting to his paws slowly. For whatever reason, he always found himself moving slower after he had been knocked down the first time...perhaps it was just the defeat that made him feel less motivated.

~I am SOOO sorry for the late reply, I was watching TV with my Dad~

Last edited by lone; October 12th, 2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:37 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerie Whispers View Post

The small Maine coin slowly snuck up behind the small kit lifting his paws he grinned slightly his tail whisked from side to side as he prepared to leap at her. Shaking his little rump he clumsily jumped at her his paws outstretched. Purring faintly he landed on her fail squeaking faintly "h-hello!"
The kit squealed and sprang into the air, a look of surprise replacing her bored gaze . once she had landed back on the ground she spun around to face the tom. " what was that for? " she asked , narrowing her eyes and staring at the coon . her voice carried traces of surprise, yet surprisingly no anger. She couldn't help but feeling a bit happy that she finally had something to do[/QUOTE]

He shrugged slightly giving his Amber gaze and roll. Shaking his head quickly he smiled warmly and purred "I don't know! It just seemed fun to do" he giggled softly a light grin slowly began to work it's way on his face. Flopping to the side he kicked his law slowly his eyes closing a tad but.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

The she kit thought for a moment before giving a half nod and replying with, "I guess your right about it being fun . " she flopped on her side after him , cracking a small smile, and looked at him in the eye. " and honestly , I don't blame you for wanting to have a little bit of fun. Its so gosh darn boring around here! There is nothing to do " she mewed .
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The queen sleepily broke out of her daze, scanning the nursery walls with interest. Kits, of all different ages and sizes, were scrambling about. But her offspring was different. Turning her orbs down by her belly, Heatherbird let out a gasp of relief.
"Patchkit." Heatherbird cried softly, suddenly reaching out to the young kitten. He was alive...for now, and that mattered the world to her. The youngster was suckling softly, which already seemed to be an accomplishment in itself. As soon as it had begun, though, the tomkitten stopped. Gazing down in interest, the queen noticed how he was awake.
"Oh my.." she licked the kit's head calmly, trying to stop the small mew escaping from him. "Don't worry, I'm okay." She convinced herself, as if the whole dream was fictionous. She forced her body to relax, knowing that the kit would do the same.
Hearing his mother's words, the small tom-kit let out a rusty purr. It held a small wheeze, although it wasn't horrible. Although this noise stopped as the small black and white kit drifted off into sleep. This time his dreams weren't terrible. There was no starry cat he'd never seen. There was no interruptions. Just the small kit bounding about like any average kit. Although in reality, Patckit was well aware that this would never be the case. He knew something was wrong with him and he hated to admit it, refusing to believe that he'll never make it to his warrior moons.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 12th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Contact me via Discord

Sparrowkit stretched out and purred slowly and sleepily. The young kit was so curious about the world and what all these things around him were. What is this?

The black tom kit was curious about what this small warm snuggly body next to him was and it suddenly hit him that this was one of his siblings! How many of these do I have?

Sparrowkit sniffed at the air with his tiny nose for a single moment before he started to get tired and his heart beat started to slow down a little as he yawned and shut his eyes sleepily. Maybe I will figure out more tommarrow...

The youngster dreamt of what the world would be like but not knowing what it did look like imagined things as bright vibrant colors like violet and magenta. The snuggly siblings next to him looked pretty strange too. Patchkit looked as if he had just been thrown in a bucket of bright blue. Sparrowkit chuckled and poked Patchkit with a paw in his dream.

Clickity Clackity
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Majesty

Stormkit purred. She stood up, and scampered out of the nursery. "I'm going to go explore the medicine den!" she thought.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:14 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Pinekit turned " I think she's talking to me, Mistkit." Pinekit said as leopardkit spoke. " sure we'll play!" both kits said. " come on Stormkit! Rowankit!" Pinekit said as his sister padded over to Rowankit and prodded him awake. " the rains stoped! we can play!" Pinekit realised.
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:27 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Frost feather padded into the nursery, amusement glimmered in her turquoise eyes. She let out a mrrow of laughter, then sat near a nest and looked around curiously. The young molly's fur stuck up, but only out of amusement. She tilted her head quizzically and rested her gaze on the kits, watching them happily. Maybe one day, me and Flameriver will have kits like that. she thought. Delight lifted her face, then she turned searching for a queen to talk with.