Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Dovecloud laughed "it would pass as a good story nobody would know if you were lying." She said as she blinked "so do you have any kin here? Well I mean like brothers or sisters...or parents perhaps?" She asked, curiosity sparkled in her green eyes as she tried to get to know her clanmate better.
"Well..." he began, a bit shamefull. "It's just me and petalclaw, since brownpelt ... you know ... died a couple moons ago. And I never had any siblings that survived their birth. I should have some but, they uhh ... didn't make it?" he mewed awkwardly, trying to keep his good mood. He went quiet for a couple heartbeats, and ended up staring at the floor. He jerked his head up and answered back when he realised it. "Uhh ... what about you?" he finally asked, trying to get his mind off his own family disaster.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
"Well..." he began, a bit shamefull. "It's just me and petalclaw, since brownpelt ... you know ... died a couple moons ago. And I never had any siblings that survived their birth. I should have some but, they uhh ... didn't make it?" he mewed awkwardly, trying to keep his good mood. He went quiet for a couple heartbeats, and ended up staring at the floor. He jerked his head up and answered back when he realised it. "Uhh ... what about you?" he finally asked, trying to get his mind off his own family disaster.
Dovecloud gave morningbreeze a sympathetic look and looked out twords windclans territory "I have two siblings...but their not in this clan, their loyalty belongs to thunderclan....now that I think about it Wingpaw may be a warrior....and bluejay may be scolding kits." She giggled sadly and turned to look back a the warrior sitting next to her, her eyes wavering with sadness "I'm not really in the know till the gatherings, sometimes I may even see one of them there....so I...I know how it feels." She said sadly then gave the tom a small smile. "Hmm....what's your favorite food?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Dovecloud gave morningbreeze a sympathetic look and looked out twords windclans territory "I have two siblings...but their not in this clan, their loyalty belongs to thunderclan....now that I think about it Wingpaw may be a warrior....and bluejay may be scolding kits." She giggled sadly and turned to look back a the warrior sitting next to her, her eyes wavering with sadness "I'm not really in the know till the gatherings, sometimes I may even see one of them there....so I...I know how it feels." She said sadly then gave the tom a small smile. "Hmm....what's your favorite food?" She asked, trying to change the subject.
Morningbreeze felt a warm feeling of understanding mixed with sadness when she announced him she had siblings outside the clan. He wonder if his situation was even so close to worse than hers. Knowing you may have to fight your own kin must be unbearable. He came out of his thoughts when he heard her ask something. "Sorry! Favorite food you say?" he guessed by the vague words he understood. "Well this may sound absolutely cliche, but I really like rabbit. Do you know why?" he then asked in his turn, a smile slowly comming back to his cheeks.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Morningbreeze felt a warm feeling of understanding mixed with sadness when she announced him she had siblings outside the clan. He wonder if his situation was even so close to worse than hers. Knowing you may have to fight your own kin must be unbearable. He came out of his thoughts when he heard her ask something. "Sorry! Favorite food you say?" he guessed by the vague words he understood. "Well this may sound absolutely cliche, but I really like rabbit. Do you know why?" he then asked in his turn, a smile slowly comming back to his cheeks.
Dovecloud raised her eyebrow and smiled "why?" She asked, leaning forward slightly, she was genuinely curious "maybe because that's what we're known best for?" She questioned, her green eyes shone with confusion and curiosity as she looked at morningbreeze.
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Cuddle Lord

Quote:
Dovecloud raised her eyebrow and smiled "why?" She asked, leaning forward slightly, she was genuinely curious "maybe because that's what we're known best for?" She questioned, her green eyes shone with confusion and curiosity as she looked at morningbreeze.
Morningbreeze smiled at the clever remark that it was what made their clan proud. "No, not really, but that's interesting." he praised before breathing and continuing. "It's more because when you actualy outrun it, you know you surpassed yourself, and it feels amazing. Every time I catch one and bring it back, I tell myself it was worth the trouble and exhaustion, because I surpassed myself." He looked at Dovecloud, a little embarassed for going on so passionately about a simple rabbit. He wanted to ask what her favorite was, but he was wondering if his explaination was stupid or if it sounded logical. "What do you think?" he asked instead.

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Luckily enough for the calico tom, he wasn't able to sense the vague feeling of impatience that ran through Marigoldrise because it would have totally ripped his heart out and would have caused him to shut up and retreat within himself for a good long while. But he didn't sense it and was able to eventually finish what he was saying, albeit long and painstakingly stuttered out, but he did finish what he was saying. When she didn't reply immediately after he had spoken fear rippled through him and he immediately searched her face for a telltale sign of whatever she was thinking or feeling, his panting slowing down as he eventually got his breath back after trying to speak for such a long time. Shifting uncomfortably, he desperately wanted to ask why.. Why she wasn't talking. And then she spoke and he visibly calmed down and exhaled a quiet breath, taking another bite of the rabbit, though it didn't look much like a rabbit anymore with the two cats picking from it. A nervous, small smile perked up his lips as she beamed at him and he tilted his head a bit, vaguely wondering why she had said 'wow', was it because he had spoken for so long? That he actually managed to reply to all of that? Or maybe it was just what his favorites were, his responses, perhaps she found interest in them, he couldn't tell. But nonetheless she was speaking again, causing his ears to swivel in her direction and his eyes focusing cautiously back on her. It was a question. What did he like to do for fun? Really, there was only one thing that he did that could alleviate his fears, swamp his paranoia and make him happy. And that was running. That was the only thing he could think of that would be considered 'fun' in some vague sense. "Er-r-Ruh-Ruh-Runn. Run. I-I-Hi like tu-to r-run." He said slowly before nodding his head with a smile before it faltered and he looked at her nervously. What if she didn't like to run?
"Really? Wow! You have to be the best runner in the clan, not only do you enjoy it, but you can catch even the fastest hare!" She wasn't that surprised that he enjoyed running, the fact he caught the meal they were eating was hinting at the fact he enjoyed a difficult chase, but she still found it quite amazing. "Truthfully I'm not much of a runner. Not built for it in the slightest, but sometimes it is nice to just run through the moors and take everything in, and let out all your built frustrations or whatever... I don't run often, but if I do it's enjoyable." Marigoldrise smiled at him, simply staring into his eyes for a moment before she suddenly snapped her head away and took a few bites from the rabbit. By now it was just small scrapes to be picked at, but it was a good distraction for her from the sudden awkwardness she was feeling with just...staring... at the other. She wanted to say something but was at a lose for what to ramble on. So, a silence overcame her and she stared ahead for a short while before shaking her head to clear her thoughts and look over at the tom. "So, uh... Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" That was a simple question that required a simple answer, unless he wanted to elaborate, and she felt it would relieve some of her awkward tension that she had suddenly started to suffer. Her only hope was that Rookpatch didn't sense her sudden change.
Old November 7th, 2016, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Question Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

I have a question. How do you make a OC for a Clan? I want to be the Medicine Cat Apprentice.
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
That was one thing that was very notable about Adderkit, she was an extremely enthusiastic and excitable kit, when she was presented with something new, it was like the best thing in the world and that could be anywhere from a new landscape, to a new battle move, to a new creature, a new clanmate, anything. It could really a brighten another cats mood to see her so excited, so.. Happy. Some might consider it contagious. "Eh I'll be fine!" purred out the young she-cat, glancing over her shoulder at him, though she slowed her pace up a bit because he had brought up a real issue that could get them in trouble, real trouble. To get lost out here.. That would be terrifying, it was a beautiful landscape sure, but she remembers her mother warning about predators that would happily snatch a kit up to eat, thus why they weren't allowed outside of camp until they were older. The thought made a tiny dash of fear run through her before she shook her head. No true warrior is scared of a predator or being lost! Now that thought right there put the excitement right back into her and caused her to start grinning again. When Pinekit suggested that they slowed down, she obliged immediately, trusting her friend considering he has more experience out here than she does and it would probably be wise to listen to whatever he had to say, so instead she followed at his side, her tail perked high in the air, the tail twitching back and forth with her excitement. Despite being rather hard-headed and stubborn, Adderkit was not afraid of listening to directions or following under someone else's authority, and really, she had no reason not to listen to him anyways, he had a valid reason in slowing down. With that same awestruck grin stuck on her face, the yellow tabby swiveled her head around, looking everywhere she could, looking at the sky, the flowers, the heather, the grass, a few boulders in the distance, the dips and crests of the moorland, all of it, or as much of it as she could see. She looked over once at her companion to find him grinning at her, which made her grin even more before turning to look back at the territory, as bright and as happy as ever. Today was a great day so far, she had made a new friend, plus she was getting a sneak peak of the territory, all in one day! I don't know why I ever doubted this other kit, he's just misunderstood like me. He's not all that bad, heck, maybe I'll see if he wants to hang out tomorrow! I think that's when my ceremony is! Purring out as she thought about she realized that in less than 24 hours she would finally be an apprentice.. That was amazing.

"Soo.." mewed out the tabby somewhat quietly, looking over at Pinekit now, he seemed to be relatively deep in thought, causing her to pause before looking back ahead as they padded along. "Would.. You like to hang out tomorrow after my ceremony? I mean, if not, that would be fine too, but I uh.. I think you're a pretty cool kit." Adderkit smiled and glanced over at him, her tail flicking back and forth slightly.
Pinekit looked over at his companion and smiled politely, although inwardly he was congratulating himself. His performance had been solid enough to convince her that he was really a good cat- and although his intentions may not always be good, Pinekit was a good cat... although he himself couldn't see it. "Of course! Wow, so you'll be an apprentice tomorrow...that's great! We could do this again sometime," He mewed, the tip of his tail twitching thoughtfully. He imagined Adderkit would probably be more open to the idea once she realized that he had no "bad" intentions...at least, in his mind he had no bad intentions...and perhaps she would be more willing to accept his lifestyle. It appeared she already had...he had gained her trust, and her approval. Loyalty was something that Pinekit prized, although he himself had never had a reason to be completely loyal before. He was loyal to his Clan, of course...but to a friend, a real friend, something that he had never possessed before...he had never felt loyalty. Or friendship. Both would be foreign and new to him, and not for the first time, he wondered if he would ever be able to feel like he had actual friends. The young tom gazed out further into the territory, towards a clump of grasses that looked fairly interesting...perhaps it was because he couldn't see past them, or perhaps it was just the mystery of what might lay within them, but he found himself heading towards them at an alarmingly quick pace. He had always found himself captivated by the unknown...and this proved to be one of those situations. It was a moment before he remembered his companion, and looked back, alarmed, hoping that he hadn't left her too far behind. Although he didn't actually consider her to be a true friend....he would have hated to have anything happen to her. Not when he was so close to achieving his goal, and besides...she was a clanmate, and had proven to be a companion worthy of his attention, in his opinion. Maybe a little over the top excitable, but other than that, he could definitely work with her. He was finding himself not minding it quite as much as he had thought he would when he had first started hanging out with the excitable older kit.

He was glad that she would be an apprentice soon, it would definitely open up a whole new world for him...although he would have to be more careful. It might look a little suspicious to whatever new friends she may have, and besides, they might change her mind and take her away from him, forcing him to find another cat to use. For whatever reason, he found himself almost angry at the thought...although he blamed it on not wanting to put more work into the character that he had formed. It was almost as though he had two sides...the actual side of him, and these walls that he had built up, shielding his emotions and true thoughts from her. He was going to have to be more careful...already he had allowed a few truths to slip through, and he wanted to keep his personal life as far away from this fantasy one as possible. Besides, what possible harm could it do to not let her see through? None. She would be fine, he wouldn't get hurt...and that was exactly the way that it should be. Besides, there would be plenty of other cats willing to let her see their feelings. Let her work on their problems, he didn't need any help. Still, her words kept ringing in his head, almost buzzing to get out, as though they wanted to escape his thoughts and get through to the world...I think you're a pretty cool kit. No one, no one- had ever called him that before. He glanced over at Adderkit, as though trying to see into her thoughts, as though he were trying to figure her out. His gaze seemed to have more of a depth to it now...the cold, unpenetrable glaze gone from his eyes and his expression one of confused interest.
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @SpiralTheRival~

Heartkit sat in the clearing, the young brown and white she cat's head twisting around to see if she could spot her newfound friend from yesterday. The adventure was still fresh in her mind, and she was grinning at the memory of it. She enjoyed Rainkit's company a lot, and she was glad to have found a friend in him. After all, he seemed to be pleasant company, and he seemed to have good intentions...if you could get past his grumpy exterior. She liked to find the best traits in every cat, and Rainkit was definitely a good cat, a loyal friend, and a pleasurable companion- in her opinion, to say the least. She was hoping that she would spot him again today, perhaps they could play or explore again...or maybe they could talk, she would like to get to know him a lot better. She knew some of his past, and she felt a familiar twinge of pain at realizing she had lost her own Mother now...she had only been able to imagine what it would be like before, but now she could definitely imagine it. She gave a small mew of sadness, feeling the sense of loneliness washing over her again. At least she had Rainkit for a friend...she wasn't quite sure what she would do if she didn't. Not only was he pleasurable company, but he was someone to take her mind off of her current situation. Besides, there was no use in dwelling on it...thinking about her wouldn't bring her Mom back. And there were so many more interesting things to think about...like when she was going to be an apprentice, what she wanted to do, how many new friends she could make, what all she and Rainkit could do together...yes, there were many, many more interesting topics to think about other than her lost Mother.
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Back from the abyss

@Lonestar23
The Windclan clearing was peaceful. A few cats stirred here and there, sharing tongues, chatting, and doing the usual. A dead leaf blew into the camp, being carried from the winds of the moor. Suddenly a grey shape burst out of the nursery and tumbled after the leaf. His yellow eyes gleamed with excitement and determination as he took a big leap and landed on top of it. Rainkit tore the leaf apart with his small teeth and claws, letting out a quiet yowl of triumph. He found it quite nice to be a kitten, he good practice his hunting skills on leaves without anyone ever judging him. But he knew the real experience would be way better. Fighting to protect his clan, and hunting to keep them alive. It's like they will depend on me! He smirked, wondering how valuable he'll be once he gains his warrior name. Rainkit's paws itched with impatience. He was only a moon from apprenticeship and he was struggling with waiting for his ceremony. I wish I could just have it now... I'm pretty much qualified. He snorted not fully understanding why he had to wait.
He pushed the ceremony thoughts away and remembered that Heartkit's nest was empty, including her mother. He felt a pang of sympathy for his friend. He never really understood others feelings, and even didn't know how special it was to have a mother, but he did know the bitter feeling he felt when seeing her so sad. I don't want to ever see her like that again. He vowed silently. Rainkit spotted Heartkit and trotted over. "Hi." He gave her a friendly smile but it soon faded to his normal straight faced look, if not an annoyed look.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; November 7th, 2016 at 05:18 PM.
Closed Thread