Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:18 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Theadream gave her paws a couple licks, but she dare to not move from her comfy spot. Her eyes stayed on the two kits, hiding a warm smile. It was nice to see Mothkit playing with others, making friends. It made her heart warm a bit, and a purr emitted out. She truly did adore her kits, but the only thing that she worried about was the fact that Mothkit was playing with a tom. A tom that looked a moon older her, and was a bit larger than her. But, friends were friends, right? As long as the Leopard printed feline didn't feel the need to intervene, she felt fine.

Lynxkit felt himself going back, and a playful yowl emitted out his throat, circling into the air. Lynxkit allowed his muscles to relax. He felt that he was getting a ton of active play, yet a lot of exercise to help his strength. The tom used his hind legs to kick his opponent off, and he jumped to his paws, lashing his tail at her. Then, he charged at her.

Mothkit only saw a blur as he threw her off. She landed on the floor, winded. The young molly got to her paws again, but this time Lynxkit was charging at her. Mothkit had a moment of having absolutely no idea what to to. Then, he hit her. The tortoiseshell molly fell to the ground, without a thought of what she should do. She was really bad at thinking quickly, it was true. She loved the game, but it was really hard for her. Something could come up to her, and take all the time in the world, and she would still take forever. It was insane. They could walk as slow as possible, an she wouldn't react fast enough. It would probably get her killed some day.

While Mothkit was laying on the ground, her gaze switched over to Theadream. Her mother looked concerned. Mothkit was fine. Lynxkit was a nice kit, so what was wrong? It seemed perfectly reasonable in some ways, but perfectly idiotic the other. Thedream didn't need to by worried. Mothkit was a kind cat, she didn't want her mother to be worried over pointless things.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 2nd, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:59 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Hi Gentlepaw, hi Caracalpaw." Meadowpaw mewed in a friendly tone. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, licking her left paw delicately. She smiled at the two apprentices and gestured to Caracalpaw. "I was hoping to talk to you."
Caracalpaw grinned. "Wish granted. And I did, how about you?" She replied, a humorous glitter in her eyes as she spoke.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

(OPEN)
Glidepelt sat on the top of a hill, staring out at the sunset, his eyes narrowed as wind blew into them, ruffling his brown fur. "StarClan. Thank you for the life you give the clans...everyday. Thank you for the food you allowed me to catch today, and I hope you continue to provide rich prey tomorrow and the next day and the next and the day after that, even." Glidepelt was a very humble Tom and these daily trips to the top of the hill, alone and isolated, to thank StarClan for the clans' survival was the least he could do. Glidepelt was also very calm and had peaceful thoughts. He never liked to fight and argue and thought violence was wrong, especially against other clans. Sometimes it was for the better that he didn't use his claws much.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 12:47 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"Hmm.. Lower your tail a bit." He said, trying to push away the questioning look in the young cat's eyes. The warrior couldn't ignore it anymore and tilted his head, "Do you have a question for me?" Ebonyflicker asked, recalling the flinch but doing his best to ignore it. He stretched and curled his tail then brought it up to his side. His ears flicked back as he gave a yawn. The tom's amber eyes flashed with questions of his own. Muscles rippled under his pelt as he moved forward circling his apprentice again then sitting in front of Midgepaw.
Midgepaw blinked, then nodded, and, after a moment, the young apprentice lowered their tail so that it nearly touched the grass, but not quite. They eyed their mentor with a wary respect, still trying to figure out how they felt towards the warrior. They paused, looking away from Ebonyflicker's amber eyes, so that their face was hidden from the tom. “D-do you remember if a silvery calico molly with a scarred face ever lived in WindClan?” Midgepaw asked, easily recalling the snarling figure that had more than once attempted to kill them, although why had once been a mystery, Midgepaw was starting to understand. They looked back in time to see a questioning gleam in the warrior's eyes, but it vanished too quickly for Midgepaw to be certain that they it had actually existed. There was something that felt menacing about the cat, and although it was probably nothing, because Midgepaw felt that faintly around every cat, it mostly came through in the way Ebonyflicker moved.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 01:59 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Midgepaw blinked, then nodded, and, after a moment, the young apprentice lowered their tail so that it nearly touched the grass, but not quite. They eyed their mentor with a wary respect, still trying to figure out how they felt towards the warrior. They paused, looking away from Ebonyflicker's amber eyes, so that their face was hidden from the tom. “D-do you remember if a silvery calico molly with a scarred face ever lived in WindClan?” Midgepaw asked, easily recalling the snarling figure that had more than once attempted to kill them, although why had once been a mystery, Midgepaw was starting to understand. They looked back in time to see a questioning gleam in the warrior's eyes, but it vanished too quickly for Midgepaw to be certain that they it had actually existed. There was something that felt menacing about the cat, and although it was probably nothing, because Midgepaw felt that faintly around every cat, it mostly came through in the way Ebonyflicker moved.
Ebonyflicker nodded at the apprentice's stance, "Good." He said, "A silver calico? I think so.." The tom tried to recall the cat's name and as he got it his eyes went wide, "Phantomflicker! That was her name, yes. I remember her." He grinned, "Yes, Phantomflicker, she was quite the arrogant cat, but she was determined." His grin hadn't faded as he asked, "How do you know her?" Ebonyflicker shook his pelt and stretched again, as if he was just trying to show off the muscles that rippled underneath his pelt.
[Sorry, short]
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Ebonyflicker nodded at the apprentice's stance, "Good." He said, "A silver calico? I think so.." The tom tried to recall the cat's name and as he got it his eyes went wide, "Phantomflicker! That was her name, yes. I remember her." He grinned, "Yes, Phantomflicker, she was quite the arrogant cat, but she was determined." His grin hadn't faded as he asked, "How do you know her?" Ebonyflicker shook his pelt and stretched again, as if he was just trying to show off the muscles that rippled underneath his pelt.
[Sorry, short]
Midgepaw jumped up from their stance and studied the tom,
wondering why he was grinning. Phantom? So she was a Clan cat! Surprise flooded their gaze, and they paused then sat down, hoping that Ebonyflicker wouldn't mind. “I don't know her by that name though. She goes by Phantom now.” Midgepaw murmured, pain flickering in their gaze at the thought of their mother. They hated her, and thought that she very much deserved to have been heartbroken by their father. “I lived with her for awhile.” Midgepaw replied in a strained tone, not really wanting to give away much more. To know that they were part Clan was all they needed, to know that they could even have kin here, that was the best news they'd had in awhile.

( It's fine! )
Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Fawnskip lowered her muzzle, casting him a brief glance as he joined her side. She smiled at their close proximity, daring enough to shift just a little bit closer. She acted as if she moved due to being uncomfortable, wrinkling her nose in distaste and performing a small wiggle-dance as though to rid herself of whatever caused her unease. Then she looked up at the handsome ginger tomcat, flashing him her signature grin. Her tail was curled neatly over her paws, her posture impressive. Yet she wasn't as tall as Blazingstar.

The unique-looking molly playfully rolled her eyes when he called her a rule-breaker, but she had the perfect defense. After all, Blazingstar had been on his own as well - before finding her, that is. Fawnskip laughed her breezy laugh when he stated that she was now stuck with him. Ah, the pain! she thought sarcastically. In fact, she enjoyed his company. He was quite fun.

``Were you hunting?`` Fawnskip questioned, laughter twinkling in her golden eyes. She was letting him know she was not letting him off the hook for being alone before finding her. Well, he wouldn't be let off the hook until she was too. And she didn't want to mention the rabbit she oh-so-painfully lost. Her failed hunt, still fresh, haunted her every move. It had crossed her mind that she had been disobeying orders by leaving the camp on her own, but she hadn't expected to be caught - let alone by the cat who created the rule. And she was convinced she could completely destroy a ThunderClan opponent, especially on her own territory.
His ears pricked at her response a bit and a small smile crossed his face. His eyes lit up. "Actually, I wasn't. I'm out and about today," he replied. "Just a single-cat patrol. Making sure everyone's obeying orders," he raised his brow towards her. "I do believe I have to punish you for this though. I have to keep up with those," though despite the serious nature behind his words, his voice was playful. There was a smirk on his face and a light in his eyes. Blazingstar suddenly felt daring. Slowly he rose to his paws and drew himself really close to the pretty she-cat. His fluffy tail touched her shoulder ever so slightly and he ran it down her spine as he walked behind her. The leader started walking around her again, this time allowing his fur to touch her, leaving him feeling tingling all around. It ran down his spine and caused his fur to prickle. It was very unpredictable what he was about to do. He was simply bracing himself for a classic thing his friends know.

He pounced.

Blazingstar timed the pounce just right to insure she didn't see it coming so when he landed, he had her on the ground lightly. His fore paws placed on either side of her head, while his back paws were placed on either side of her stomach. So really, she wasn't pinned to the ground, he simply pushed her onto her back and stood over her with mischief written all over his face. "Got you!" he exclaimed, laughing a bit.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Hi Gentlepaw, hi Caracalpaw." Meadowpaw mewed in a friendly tone. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, licking her left paw delicately. She smiled at the two apprentices and gestured to Caracalpaw. "I was hoping to talk to you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalpaw grinned. "Wish granted. And I did, how about you?" She replied, a humorous glitter in her eyes as she spoke.
"Oh, Goodmorning Caracalpaw," Gentlepaw greeted the shecat as well, dipping his head. The small cream tabby's eyes wandered to the outside, wandering what kind of training he would be greeted with. Gentlepaw's eyes snapped back to reality, focusing back on his two friends.
Stormfeather {Foxxi} Is My Adooted Mom Who Bought
Me Off Of Ebay

Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Midgepaw jumped up from their stance and studied the tom,
wondering why he was grinning. Phantom? So she was a Clan cat! Surprise flooded their gaze, and they paused then sat down, hoping that Ebonyflicker wouldn't mind. “I don't know her by that name though. She goes by Phantom now.” Midgepaw murmured, pain flickering in their gaze at the thought of their mother. They hated her, and thought that she very much deserved to have been heartbroken by their father. “I lived with her for awhile.” Midgepaw replied in a strained tone, not really wanting to give away much more. To know that they were part Clan was all they needed, to know that they could even have kin here, that was the best news they'd had in awhile.

( It's fine! )
"How are she and that tom she always went on about?" He asked, "I think his name was Horseradish or something?" The tom guessed, "Did she ever get with him?" Ebonyflicker dropped onto his belly and rolled in the heather and dust, his eyes closed but his ears were perked. His deep golden spotted pelt was now covered in dust but the warrior didn't seem to mind much.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:51 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"How are she and that tom she always went on about?" He asked, "I think his name was Horseradish or something?" The tom guessed, "Did she ever get with him?" Ebonyflicker dropped onto his belly and rolled in the heather and dust, his eyes closed but his ears were perked. His deep golden spotted pelt was now covered in dust but the warrior didn't seem to mind much.
Midgepaw's ears pricked forwards at the mention of their father. After a moment, they wondered if perhaps they were the whole reason their parents had left each other. “Yeah, but it didn't last long after their kits were born.” Midgepaw murmured, remembering how Phantom and Horseradish had always been fighting, and how they had decided not to be mates anymore while Midgepaw had been healing from nearly being killed by some good for nothing trainee.