Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@TheBread

Flarerunner gasped at the scene in front of her, the sound of Tumbleclaw's neck cracking making her wince. She found herself leaning closer to Thornpelt, and soon she shoved her head into his shoulder. How could they just kill them like that! They're supposed to be clanmates! The molly was trembling. Even she, who could typically hold herself together in tough circumstances, was finding this tough to swallow. Oh, and what about their families? She slowly raised her head, looking in the direction of their new leader. Singenight. Flarerunner thought in disgust. She had trusted Singenight, as they were clanmates. While they weren't close personally, she had never expected him to do something like this. The bengal looked over at Thornpelt, wondering how he was taking this.
Thornpelt stared at the scene in front of him, eyes filled with horror. He turned and rested his muzzle on Flarerunner's head, the sound of Tumbleclaw's neck snapping made him sick. The tom closed his eyes, shaking his head slightly, "I don't understand how they could do that.."
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
"Singenight!" Snarled Rainsplash, horrified and furious at what he just saw, and stepped forward with a deep set rage. He ignored the pleading expression of his mate, Swiftbreeze silently begging him to not do it, to not solidify his death sentence. "I cannot allow this! I saw Eternalstar wrench Hawkstar's head from his body, I saw the Evil Era begin, and I will not stand idly by again." The blue and brown tom squared his broad shoulders and lowered his head as if to fight. "Whatever you did to Dapplestar, I know you don't deserve to be our leader and you'll only bring destruction and terror."

"Rainsplash," whispered his mate, resigning herself as well but pleading as if she might change his mind. She'd known him her know life, she knew what he was like, there was no way she could stop him. A small part of her bubbled with pride to see he truly had become a better tom, but this meant death. "I'm with you," she said, stepping besides him and glaring at Singenight. "I'm not running this time."

He looked at her, shocked and relieved, and then licked her across the brow before turning his gaze back to Singenight. "If another Era of Darkness is to arise, we're not letting it start without a fight."
Singenight finished dealing with Kestrelglide, as he felt the Warriors boys grow cold and still. He shot a glance over to Horsefeather and noted the tom was also done with Tumbleclaw. He flicked his pale gaze forwards again, landing this time in two very vocal cats, elders it seemed almost. He squared his shoulder too, preparing if the boisterous tom sprang at him. He gave a silent flick of his tail to Gorsefeather. He would have taken out the vocal apprentice as well, but knew that would not have gone over well either. Instead he glared at the couple across from him. True, the Savannah admired their courage, especially after what they just witnessed. "And how do you know that's what I plan to do?" He sneered. "How do you know ? I'm not rooting out the weak ones, the unloyal, the dishonest, the disobedient ones?" He continued, his voice beginning to rise with emphasis. He continued slowly forwards as he spoke, hoping that his loyal deputy followed him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:31 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Hannibal followed his own rules really, if you thought you could control him, if you thought you were controlling him, you'd be dead wrong. He could play by your rules sure, but don't for a second, think that you are controlling this beast because he's likely just manipulating and controlling you without you even realizing it. This cat may not have nine lives, but he could wreak all sorts of havoc if ever he had the slightest thought to do it, if he spent the time, he could convince cats to do things they never would have thought about doing, doing whatever he wanted them to do. He could convince the sweetest of cats to kill. He knew how the mind worked, he's been studying other cats for years. And if he wanted to. He could drive you insane.
But his thoughts were fairly docile at the moment and he seemed to have a pleasant enough demeanor despite the fact that his eyes looked like fire and his claws were unsheathed.
At hearing the proposition set forth by Singenight, the dark tom raised a brow slightly, but it was an empty gesture because no other part of his face moved to show or let on any sort of emotion. But there was the faintest sense of a vague curiosity shimmering through him. He could be let right into one of the clans? That was easier than he thought. His gaze carefully examined the tom, reading his body posture, the look in his eyes, everything about him. He seemed truthful and yet Hannibal found it hard to believe that they would want a cannibal rogue to join them in their camp. To give them support, to control the cats and to add numbers to the rank. Oh yes, Hannibal could do this very easily, he could easily convince cats to do things at the simple unsheathing of his claws.
"Hm."
Hannibal stood now, for no apparent reason aside from maybe to stretch his limbs, his gaze flickering from Singenight to Galeslip. I'll take their deal, I can get much more information from the inside than wandering the borders. And I'm sure they'll be wanting some sort of proof of strength, proof of allegiance. Normal cats would have a hard time killing a queen, that's why they brought her. Well let's make this a done deal.
As quick as an adder striking, his paw lashed out, aiming a crushing blow to the side of Galeslip's head, one with enough force that it could nearly crack her skull and will likely send her crashing to the ground with the force, all the while his face remained neutral and emotionless, his eyes fixated at her. As soon as she's on the ground, he would pad over and stand above her, briefly pausing as he thought about how he wanted to end her, it could be quick and not so bloody, bloody but relatively quick, or bloody and extremely slow. With a flick of his tail, the tom decided on bloody but relatively quick and sliced a single claw along the front of her throat, slicing through the jugular, the artery would be punctured and spray, but due to it being an artery, she would bleed out rather quick. After the jugular has been sliced, he would take a step back, not a single drop of blood on him aside from the bit on his claw.
"I'll join your cause Singenight. And all I can say for your sake is this better not be a trap or your life and your mates will end in a bloody mess along with every cat in that clan. And one little rule, one that all cats must abide by. Do not, while ever in my presence, be rude." With that being said, Hannibal would in turn fall quiet, his gaze now focused solely on Singenight. Would the leader still want this cat with him after this eerie message and this nonchalant action of killing a queen? Or would he think better of it and simply leave the cannibal to be.
Singenight watched the other tom quietly as he watched him think through his proposal. He was slightly aware of Sorrelskip beside him, feeling her swollen belly against his chest. He breathed in rhythm with her as he stood in the middle of the moorland. Singenight was beginning to grow tired when Hannibal lashed out. Slightly taken aback by the sudden commotion, he instinctively placed his paw I front of Sorrelskip's chest to guard her. After realizing that he was not in fact coming to them but at Galeslip, he lowered his paw, but remained by her side. He watched coolly and steadily as the scene unfolded I front of him. The idea of death and bloodshed of other cats did not bother him by now, as he had quickly grown accustomed to it. He returned his gaze to the tom as the life dripped out of the queen, where he gazed calmly at the tom, his expression emotionless. "Alright, we shall agree to your terms, just know, do not kill the members with out permission, if we have some special cats for you we will show you to them, do not go around attacking random cats though." He stated with a level tone, then added. "Please." The last word came out forced, as the leader was not accustomed to having to say it often. He then nudged Sorrelskip to make sure she cooperated as well, since he knew too well her personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Monsterpaw stalked around digging her claws into the ashy ground destroyed by the fire I Can't just attack a clan leader for being unreasonable and evil, can I? she paused, she wanted to attack Blazingnight moons ago, but at the young age she was she wouldn't stand a chance, now that she passed her assessment, she knew she stood a chance, a fair chance. Starclan doesn't approve of this anyhow, why should I bother, I won't kill him, just give him a good lesson and get banned from the clan, huh, Blazingnight didn't try to gain power this quickly, he eased into the power, honestly, being evil isn't that easy. She got her gut up, she'd try to find Singenight in the territory alone and teach that fool a lesson, she wouldn't harm his mate though, she was carrying kits, and she couldn't do it, not at all. @Nighty
(Had to double him, but oh well) Singenight padded silently after the apprentice. He had noticed she had been rather vocal abut her opinions against him and had even picked up in the fact that she was not an original member of the Clan. After dealing with too many bad situations with Half Clan, he did not want the apprentice here. He had although, done some panning, since he was very well aware that the Clan would turn on him very quickly if he had murdered an apprentice. He followed closely behind Monsterpaw, keeping some distance, but close enough to see her and keep her in his sights. After they had gotten a certain amount of length away, he picked up his pace, slowly closing the gap between them. All of a sudden the large Savannah broke into an all out run which rapidly closed the space gap. He kicked off with powerful hind legs and flew towards the apprentice, out stretching his claws, aiming for some form of physical contact, hoping to get her on the ground.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; November 28th, 2016 at 10:38 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Now another feline was dead. To the paws of Singenight. The thought crossed his mind, Is this kit too young to be seeing this? No. he cleared his head of it. There was no room for the weak now. Kits included in his mind. "They've set the example now. Let's hope no one else stands up to them" He added to himself silently, or do. This is the most excitement I've had in a while
Bramblekit looked at Thurshpaw. "That mouse brain deserved it. They shouldn't have been so foolish as to believe in dumb old Starclan." He said, tail flicking in annoyance when he mentioned Starclan. In less than a quarter moon I will be an apprentice, then I'll show them that Starclan is just a stupid kit's tale. Bramblekit thought to himself in delight.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:40 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt stared at the scene in front of him, eyes filled with horror. He turned and rested his muzzle on Flarerunner's head, the sound of Tumbleclaw's neck snapping made him sick. The tom closed his eyes, shaking his head slightly, "I don't understand how they could do that.."
"They... they did it so easily." Flarerunner wished this was just a bad dream. Her eyes widened as she saw more of the gathered cats speaking out. "What are they doing? They'll get killed too!" She turned to Thornpelt with worried eyes.

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:16 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
The fawn she-cat tilted her head and gazed at Redwhisper with an 'I know what you're doing' look. "Stop being depressed, Redwhisper. So what if the territory was burned to the ground? We will rebuild. We're Windclan for Starclan's sake. We can survive anything," she said, falling in beside him as they went to hunt.
"How is it you can read right through me?" He chuckled. He was glad to have a friend like Lilacleaf around. "Do you think there will still be prey around after the fire?" He asked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 29th, 2016, 08:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight watched the other tom quietly as he watched him think through his proposal. He was slightly aware of Sorrelskip beside him, feeling her swollen belly against his chest. He breathed in rhythm with her as he stood in the middle of the moorland. Singenight was beginning to grow tired when Hannibal lashed out. Slightly taken aback by the sudden commotion, he instinctively placed his paw I front of Sorrelskip's chest to guard her. After realizing that he was not in fact coming to them but at Galeslip, he lowered his paw, but remained by her side. He watched coolly and steadily as the scene unfolded I front of him. The idea of death and bloodshed of other cats did not bother him by now, as he had quickly grown accustomed to it. He returned his gaze to the tom as the life dripped out of the queen, where he gazed calmly at the tom, his expression emotionless. "Alright, we shall agree to your terms, just know, do not kill the members with out permission, if we have some special cats for you we will show you to them, do not go around attacking random cats though." He stated with a level tone, then added. "Please." The last word came out forced, as the leader was not accustomed to having to say it often. He then nudged Sorrelskip to make sure she cooperated as well, since he knew too well her personality.

(Had to double him, but oh well) Singenight padded silently after the apprentice. He had noticed she had been rather vocal abut her opinions against him and had even picked up in the fact that she was not an original member of the Clan. After dealing with too many bad situations with Half Clan, he did not want the apprentice here. He had although, done some panning, since he was very well aware that the Clan would turn on him very quickly if he had murdered an apprentice. He followed closely behind Monsterpaw, keeping some distance, but close enough to see her and keep her in his sights. After they had gotten a certain amount of length away, he picked up his pace, slowly closing the gap between them. All of a sudden the large Savannah broke into an all out run which rapidly closed the space gap. He kicked off with powerful hind legs and flew towards the apprentice, out stretching his claws, aiming for some form of physical contact, hoping to get her on the ground.
Monsterpaw turned around her eyes on Singenight she reared up and pounded, since going at that speed it is quite difficult to come to a full stop and avoid it,besides she was full grown it would be a fair fight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"How is it you can read right through me?" He chuckled. He was glad to have a friend like Lilacleaf around. "Do you think there will still be prey around after the fire?" He asked.
Lilacleaf laughed. "I'm your friend, what do you expect?" she giggled. "I don't have a clue, but we have to try, right?"
Old November 29th, 2016, 10:55 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Lilacleaf laughed. "I'm your friend, what do you expect?" she giggled. "I don't have a clue, but we have to try, right?"
Redwhispers chuckles, "I am glad you're my friend. I hope there is some prey.. The Clan really needs the food right now." He said sadly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 29th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"They... they did it so easily." Flarerunner wished this was just a bad dream. Her eyes widened as she saw more of the gathered cats speaking out. "What are they doing? They'll get killed too!" She turned to Thornpelt with worried eyes.
Thornpelt whispered, "Just don't say anything.. They won't kill us if we don't speak out." The tom gave Flarerunner a worried look then turned back to the scene in front of him.
Closed Thread