Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM

Old August 4th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Umm...I would love to...but I have a thing with fish...I think I'll stick to hunting on land..." CottonFlower said. She didn't want to disappoint them. "I'll give it a go but don't think I'm eating any of it." CloverCarnation agreed reluctantly.
"I know that there are other stuff we can hunt in RiverClan territory, but...", Zenithwhisker said. "Come on; let's go! If you don't want to eat fish, you could always hunt water voles, shrews, or mice.", Silvernose meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:06 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( @Chameleon ))

Goldeneye had been pacing the Riverclan clearing. Why? Well, he may have been slightly distrusting still of Riverclan. He believed he had good reason to feel that way however, Halestar had said that after all. It wasn't just Halestar however, he could tell that some of the cats didn't like Shadowclan. Then again, this was Riverclan he was talking about, maybe this was the way these cats always acted. The deputy glanced around once again. Most cats seemed fine, and he hoped that the ones who weren't exactly fine were finding their way to Geckoleaf and Daypaw. He knew that medicine cats didn't have the same boundaries as warriors, so the tom didn't think the two would be hostile to each other. He hoped not at least. Hopefully the two could learn a lot from each other! Golden let out a breath and forced himself to clear his thoughts, now just looking for someone to talk to.
Dungpaw layed in the clearing as he casually licked his paw, he saw the deputy pacing back and forth Is Goldeneyes scared of Riverclan?
He narrowed his eyes trying to figure out what was scaring him. He didn't want to say anything, but he didn't want to say anything, Goldeneyes is deputy why would they care about a lowly apprentice like him?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:47 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Shiverlight jerked slightly and her head slowly raised to face charmpelt. Just as she had feared would happen. Since their last meeting she had egged him on, somthing about how she actually did like him. Now she was positive her mis guided words would come back and nip her on the rear end. She looked wearily at the chausie. And barred her teeth. "Would you just leave me be?" she hissed. Sitting up took her a while but she reached a seated position and glared at him. She curled her soaking tail around her paws and looked at him with dull eyes. She craned her neck and licked her chest fur even though there was certainly was no hope in setting it back into any rights. Nor would it do her much justice since charmpelt was leaning over her shoulder. Her ears flattened agasint the constant dripping rain over her head. She sneezed and than shuffled over to face him. Eyes blinking to cover the straight dullness.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be? Other than looking like a drown rat" she hissed slowly. Getting up and than shaking out her fur intentionally close to charmpelt. Than, She stretches out each leg stretching out anything and everything. She glared at him and finally sat with a huff. "Why should you care?" she said harshly. As long as he doesn't bring it up. We'll be fine. And as long as my temper doesn't run short or he says something stupid. I won't mind the chatter. Right? she released a heavy sigh and drove her head into her paws. This is ridiculous. she thought with a grunt.

[ Sorry it's short... ]
"You know, last time I saw you you seemed much more affectionate towards me, sweetheart." Of course Charmpelt was going to bring that up! He had come so close! It was almost time to dump Shiverlight's tail, but... do I want to? She had kept him on his paws for this long. Maybe he was just chickening out because he was afraid of the lashing that was sure to follow, and he didn't want the awkward task of avoiding Shiverlight throughout camp and making sure that he stayed far, far away from any drama. Or maybe he truly didn't feel like stopping their odd relationship. He would miss her yelling at him, that was for sure. Why should I care? Uh oh... Great, now he was going to have to tell her that he actually did care about her. Licking his maw and shifting his weight uneasily, and feeling a little put off by the water that Shiverlight had shaken all over him, he swallowed before speaking.

"I care because I care about you. Okay? Happy with that answer, darling?"

For the first time, it was spoken in something other then a loving, sweet tone. He sounded annoyed with her. And maybe he was really annoyed with her, maybe there was something going on. Perhaps he was more annoyed with himself and he was more or less taking it out on her. The Chausie's golden eyes flashed as he looked down at Shiverlight. "Look, I don't know why you hate my guts so much because I choose to compliment you. And honestly, I would like an answer to that." His golden eyes flashed again. Not that he minded a bit, oh no... she made life interesting with her little remarks.

It was something he looked fowards to. And she must see something in him, because she kept coming back, didn't she? Now she was in his Clan, he had the upper hand here... didn't he? She wouldn't dare draw too much attention or claw him here.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:00 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Hey!'' Mixedfur let out a deep chuckle, mixed with a purr upon his mate's touch. Of course, she was going to be like that. No matter what, she was not a true Riverclan cat herself. Mixedfur somewhat wondered if she felt like an outcast. Which was hard to believe; Splashheart was probably one of the most friendliest cats around! ''I'm just being honest. Those frogbrains gonna cause havoc on...'' He trailed off. Maybe...he should be nice. The tom knew he didn't want to face his mate's wrath. Even if she wasn't pregnant, he didn't want to look in her murderous gaze because he wasn't being the nicest.

Mixedfur snorted upon Splashheart's words about her brother. The tom was...different in a sense. He couldn't explain it well, but he knew Foxthorn didn't care about what anyone thought of him. Just waltzing through the clans like he owned it. Mixedfur actually had gotten used to the presence of Foxthorn. Their kits very much adored their uncle. Mixedfur raised an 'eyebrow' at Splashheart at the news of Snowstar. ''New deputy? What's going on in Thunderclan that they always have to have a new deputy or something?'' Mixedfur smirked, nudging his head towards Splashheart. He rolled his eyes upon hearing about Roarclaw. ''Glad I'm growing on him.'' Mixedfur let out a chuckle, bowing his head to give his paws a couple washes afterwards. ''I am a pretty lovable tom. It was bound to happen anyway.'' He was joking obviously. He knew most of Splashheart's family was iffy about him. And, that was alright with the tom. He still had their sister either way. In a sense, he had won. ''Maybe we should bring the kits to the border...once all that chaos stop happening with Windclan and Thunderclan. Our kits shouldn't be in the midst of all that. Snowstar and Blazingstar needs to get their minds together and keep peace. Besides--as you said, Snowstar is close to kitting, right? It would be a bad to be starting anything when she has a family to think about.'' For a moment, he was distant. Thinking of his kits, as he looked at both of them, then turning back to their mother. ''Whenever did you become the little gossiper?'' He purred, affectionately. ''You know a lot that's going on. More than me!'' He gave her a curious look, and awaited her response. It was a bit odd that she knew so much, but he pretty much figured it had to be Foxthorn giving her this information.
"Dont you finish that sentence." Splashheart warned lightly, but there was an amused smile on her face. The blue/gray she-cat settled beside him, gently bumping her head against his shoulder. She didnt see anything wrong with the ShadowClan cats currently. They just needed somewhere to stay. Splashheart understood that RiverClan and ShadowClan had never been that close from the start, but she also knew that she wasnt truly RiverClan anyway. She didnt have anything against them. "I dont want our kits going around causing trouble with the ShadowClan warriors," The she-cat added, eyeing him. Sometimes Mixedfur was a bad influence, but she loved him all the same. After all... He wasnt any worse than Foxthorn.

Splashheart couldnt help but smirk as he snorted when she brought up her brother. She knew Mixedfur and Foxthorn got along better than Mixed got along with any of her other siblings. It was Roarclaw she had to worry about... She didnt want her kits to grow up fatherless, after all. Roarclaw may be getting used to Mixedfur but Splashheart didnt really think Roarclaw liked him exactly. So yes... Splashheart was quite wary with those two. At Mixedfur's question about the deputies, Splashheart chuckled. "At least they didnt go through as many deputies as ShadowClan." She said thoughtfully, then smirked at his next words. "I'd still watch out around him. You know Roarclaw can be unpredictable."

The she-cat's ears twitched as he spoke again, and she found herself nodding in agreement. "Well, im sure Snowstar will stop the drama thing after she has her kits. You know how pregnant she-cats are." She smirked. Splashheart knew her own pregnancy had taken quite a toll on Mixedfur - She had been so snappy, more than usual. But now she felt tons better, and she was sure her sister would, too. Splashheart snorted at Mixedfur's words, giving him an amused glance. "I've always been a gossiper. Foxthorn tells me everything I need to know." She smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

@Chameleon

Squirrelkit slid out into the clearing, relishing the sunlight. The she-kit smiled, the first thing she did was glance around to see if Mixedfur was in the clearing. Sure enough, he was, and so was Splashheart. They seemed to be talking about something, but Squirrelkit was okay with that. She'd rather show her new flirt-mate off to her brother first anyway.

The she-kit glanced back to ensure Hollowkit was following, and smiled. "They're talking right now." She informed him. "Lets find my brother first. Im sure he'd like to meet you." Im sure he'd like to run off and tell Daddy all about you, She added silently, her paws itching with anticipation as she looked around. Now, where was Fiercekit?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 4th, 2017, 11:17 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Sunstrike eyed the pretty, Shadowclan she-cat, I know I promised my mate that I wouldn't flirt, but... he quickly glanced at the nursery entrance and around camp seeing she wasn't here he thought She isn't here, it can't hurt flirting, I won't take Forestfur as a mate, I mean, I already have one...unless she's better than Silentshade then I'd leave her for Forestfur he trotted over to Forestfur catiously, keeping his ears pricked for any sound of his mate. His golden fur shined in the sun and was well groomed. His eyes were wide, but not like he was suprised, just perky wide. He was quite self-confident in his apperance, most she-cats were in love with him because of his looks and didn't care that he was a total jerk to his mate who had kits Why should I be worried about Forestfur, maybe she's shy that's the only reasonable explaination for why she isn't approaching me he decided trotting over, " Hi, lovely...Your fur is so beautiful, I wish I had fur like yours rather than my dull pelt..." he purred Act cool, Silentshade's with the annoying kits that I won't care about until they are apprentices...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ @BluBunny

Elmpaw layed uncomfortably in Riverclan clearing his stomach growling, I probably will be attacked if I touch the fresh kill pile or enter the apprentice den he licked his lips as he saw the squirrel dropped onto the freshkill pile. His normal slim brown pelt was a little skinnier than usual. He hadn't had food for three days about, the last meal he had was the night before the flood. He glanced around uncomfortable and gulped when he saw the Riverclan warrior look at him and not just look at him start walking towards him. What did I do?! I didn't do anything wrong! All I did was lay in the clearing! I've slept outside in a rainstorm, I haven't touched any prey! I've caught prey and put it on the fresh kill pile and cared for not just Shadowclan elders, but Riverclan elders too! Please don't hurt me just for being Shadowclan, should I offer to join Riverclan simply to stop the bullying, no that'll get Shadowclan bullying me...should I run away to the loner and rouge territory...no that'd make me disloyal! he panicked forcing a straight face. Starclan help me! he squirmed uncomfortably as he saw her getting closer, "Uhh..." he meowed hoping she was justed zoned out and would jump and turn and walk away.
Fogleap had been observing the camp when his eyes landed on a brown tom, he looked about an apprentices age. The cat was clearly uncomfortable and Fogleap wanted to help him feel better, the Siamese feline started to make his way over to the Shadowclan cat. Fogleap had previously tried to comfort others but most Shadowclan cats were prideful and didn't like the help. Fogleap understood, he was sure most of his clanmates would act the same way if they were in Shadowclan camp. "Hey there, I am Fogleap. Are you doing okay? Do you need anything?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 4th, 2017, 11:51 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An ebony tom entered the clearing, the morning air pleasantly warm, but not hot, against his dark pelt. This was the time of day that Jasperpelt liked the most. His yellow eyes swept the clearing, looking for a cat who might be in need of some company... or a familiar face. The last few times he had entered the clearing, and the territory, he had met other cats. Shellfeather. Cloversplash. Lotusheart. And, a long, long time ago... Littlesong. Though he hadn't seen the feline lately, and he missed her just a bit. She had been nice. But he had his best friend now, and a couple of other friends, cats that filled his lonely days with happiness and playfulness. He could see Honeycomb before he reached them - seeing their actions, and almost able to sense the frustration and disgust from a distance... confusion entered his mind. And it was a look of confusion on his features as he settled down beside them.

"G - good morning, I - I'm sorry to b - bother you, but I... I... w - well, you seemed a little l - lonely, and I thought I c - could keep you company," That same nervous twinge was in his deep voice. Such a deep voice, and it sounded almost threatening, yet it wasn't. It was friendly. Kind. Calm. Those were the emotions behind the voice, in Jasperpelt's mind. And nervous... he was always nervous. Always. Rare was a day when he felt as though he had peace, to be honest. "I - it's H - Honeycomb, r - right?" The tom did his best to remember his clanmates' names, and he felt as though he had seen them before.

He could only hope that they weren't a newly arrived ShadowClan warrior, and he had been staying out of the clearing... so they very well could have been. Though Jasperpelt was confident he had gotten their name right. He remembered Honeycomb... at least he believed he did.
A slight breeze ruffled Honeycomb's fur-- they looked up at the sable-black tom with slitted olive eyes. Although they were quite clearly done with the utterly pitiful piece of prey they had quite deliberately chosen, they pulled it back to them and continued to gnaw upon a stick-thin bone, snapping it quite easily. The thick-furred white feline flicked an ear, spitting it out silently and scuffling a couple of cobalt-blue feathers out of the way with an ivory-clawed paw; although they meant to show no disdain, this was clearly meant to say 'stay the hell away from me.'

Having failed, however, to deter Jasperpelt, they pulled themself into a more comfortable sitting position next to him, gazing straight ahead now. "Yeah, whatever. You can, I don't mind." This was probably a stupid idea, they realised. Why were they acting so cool? Honeycomb clearly needed somebody to speak to, and here was a willing somebody; it wasn't intelligent, they knew, but to be frank, they knew who they wanted to speak to: this large, burly warrior certainly fit the bill, (he seemed to be their type, yes, but they were one: gay, and two: not interested right now.) was not that cat. He was someone, at least, and they would settle for that. "Mm," they hummed, "You're right. Jasperpelt, is it? I've seen you around."

If one said Honeycomb appeared tense, they would be correct. It was blatantly clear they hadn't had any social interaction for a while, and the situation was rather, well, awkward. The pair of them were merely sitting there, and although they prided themself on their kindness, they felt no urge to fill the silence. They would do what they always feared doing: let go. Only for a moment. Almost instantly, they shrunk, fur flattening, letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry if I'm unusually quiet right now. You can, like, say anything you want, really. I just need to listen to something right now, I guess." They needed time to be comfortable with someone, and Jasperpelt fitted the bill, somehow.

baibai
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fogleap had been observing the camp when his eyes landed on a brown tom, he looked about an apprentices age. The cat was clearly uncomfortable and Fogleap wanted to help him feel better, the Siamese feline started to make his way over to the Shadowclan cat. Fogleap had previously tried to comfort others but most Shadowclan cats were prideful and didn't like the help. Fogleap understood, he was sure most of his clanmates would act the same way if they were in Shadowclan camp. "Hey there, I am Fogleap. Are you doing okay? Do you need anything?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"Dont you finish that sentence." Splashheart warned lightly, but there was an amused smile on her face. The blue/gray she-cat settled beside him, gently bumping her head against his shoulder. She didnt see anything wrong with the ShadowClan cats currently. They just needed somewhere to stay. Splashheart understood that RiverClan and ShadowClan had never been that close from the start, but she also knew that she wasnt truly RiverClan anyway. She didnt have anything against them. "I dont want our kits going around causing trouble with the ShadowClan warriors," The she-cat added, eyeing him. Sometimes Mixedfur was a bad influence, but she loved him all the same. After all... He wasnt any worse than Foxthorn.

Splashheart couldnt help but smirk as he snorted when she brought up her brother. She knew Mixedfur and Foxthorn got along better than Mixed got along with any of her other siblings. It was Roarclaw she had to worry about... She didnt want her kits to grow up fatherless, after all. Roarclaw may be getting used to Mixedfur but Splashheart didnt really think Roarclaw liked him exactly. So yes... Splashheart was quite wary with those two. At Mixedfur's question about the deputies, Splashheart chuckled. "At least they didnt go through as many deputies as ShadowClan." She said thoughtfully, then smirked at his next words. "I'd still watch out around him. You know Roarclaw can be unpredictable."

The she-cat's ears twitched as he spoke again, and she found herself nodding in agreement. "Well, im sure Snowstar will stop the drama thing after she has her kits. You know how pregnant she-cats are." She smirked. Splashheart knew her own pregnancy had taken quite a toll on Mixedfur - She had been so snappy, more than usual. But now she felt tons better, and she was sure her sister would, too. Splashheart snorted at Mixedfur's words, giving him an amused glance. "I've always been a gossiper. Foxthorn tells me everything I need to know." She smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

@Chameleon

Squirrelkit slid out into the clearing, relishing the sunlight. The she-kit smiled, the first thing she did was glance around to see if Mixedfur was in the clearing. Sure enough, he was, and so was Splashheart. They seemed to be talking about something, but Squirrelkit was okay with that. She'd rather show her new flirt-mate off to her brother first anyway.

The she-kit glanced back to ensure Hollowkit was following, and smiled. "They're talking right now." She informed him. "Lets find my brother first. Im sure he'd like to meet you." Im sure he'd like to run off and tell Daddy all about you, She added silently, her paws itching with anticipation as she looked around. Now, where was Fiercekit?
Hollowkit flicked a quick glance at the parentsAhh.. So they have same opinion on Shadowclan as my mother... he smiled to Squirrelkit,"Sure. I wouldn't mind meeting your brother.." my future brother in law...

Elmpaw glanced at Fogleap,"I can move if you want...but please let me stay I camp!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble gently licked Eclipsekit," I'm scared too, by don't sorry, it won't be long before we'll be back into our own camp." She meowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
@Cloudy
Sunstrike purred,"Well...lovely, I think you may have injured yourself..." He purred he saw no harm in in he just knew his mate would be furious if she knew It's not like I'm going to pay attention to the kits until they are 6 moons old, and she wouldn't lie about me being there biological father so where is the harm in flirting?he knew he was risking his mate.
Eclipsekit should have been relieved, but she couldn't help but think that her mother was only saying that so the kit wouldn't panic. "Okay, momma," Eclipsekit still didn't know whether or not they ever actually would return to camp.

The small oriental, once over excited, now trekked slowly down into the camp. She looked around at all of the large cats that surrounded her, wondering if she would ever be as big as them. She doubted it.

Nontheless, Eclipsekit worked her way slowly through the crowd toward the playful squeals of other kits. Hopefully the other ShadowClan kits would feel the same as her and she could talk with them easily. Perhaps a few RiverClan kits would enjoy her company. She hoped no one would dislike her.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@✨Blue Wishes✨ @Charmer
[to keep it organized ill have the post order be me,Blue, then Charm.]

Daypaw currently sat in the clearing. They kept their tail tucked close to them trying to stay in a sunny part of the clearing. It was the first time they were outside of the medcat den since arriving. They still felt weak from the fall. They almost drowned. Everytime they gave a breath their lungs shuttered, still weak from the water being in them for so long. But the enby was doing slightly better, still weak, but that didnt stop them from their snarky personality. They stressed about their patients still. And they didnt know how others would react to Lucky. Lucky had mentioned something about Goldeneye learning that Daypaw had been keeping her in secret. They sighed. They honestly werent in the mood to be lectured about what they should and shouldnt do.
Old August 4th, 2017, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgi View Post
A slight breeze ruffled Honeycomb's fur-- they looked up at the sable-black tom with slitted olive eyes. Although they were quite clearly done with the utterly pitiful piece of prey they had quite deliberately chosen, they pulled it back to them and continued to gnaw upon a stick-thin bone, snapping it quite easily. The thick-furred white feline flicked an ear, spitting it out silently and scuffling a couple of cobalt-blue feathers out of the way with an ivory-clawed paw; although they meant to show no disdain, this was clearly meant to say 'stay the hell away from me.'

Having failed, however, to deter Jasperpelt, they pulled themself into a more comfortable sitting position next to him, gazing straight ahead now. "Yeah, whatever. You can, I don't mind." This was probably a stupid idea, they realised. Why were they acting so cool? Honeycomb clearly needed somebody to speak to, and here was a willing somebody; it wasn't intelligent, they knew, but to be frank, they knew who they wanted to speak to: this large, burly warrior certainly fit the bill, (he seemed to be their type, yes, but they were one: gay, and two: not interested right now.) was not that cat. He was someone, at least, and they would settle for that. "Mm," they hummed, "You're right. Jasperpelt, is it? I've seen you around."

If one said Honeycomb appeared tense, they would be correct. It was blatantly clear they hadn't had any social interaction for a while, and the situation was rather, well, awkward. The pair of them were merely sitting there, and although they prided themself on their kindness, they felt no urge to fill the silence. They would do what they always feared doing: let go. Only for a moment. Almost instantly, they shrunk, fur flattening, letting out a sigh. "I'm sorry if I'm unusually quiet right now. You can, like, say anything you want, really. I just need to listen to something right now, I guess." They needed time to be comfortable with someone, and Jasperpelt fitted the bill, somehow.
"Th - that's right,"The dark tom mewed with a friendly smile on his features, brightening them considerably before he sank down into a moment of thought. "J - just need to listen to something, h - huh?" The black tom thought for a moment about how he could fulfill his clanmate's need. Jasperpelt liked to try and make others happy, or at least cheer them up... and he had been pretty sucessful in the past. He had helped Lotusheart, in getting over her mate's death... although she was just naturally cheerful herself. He had helped Shellfeather with - well - he actually wasn't quite sure what had been wrong with her, and he had done his best to help Cloversplash with something that had been quite confusing. Though he had friends who weren't as prone to needing help.

There was Mixedfur, and Swallowheather... Minnowblossom... Whisperblaze... none of them had asked for his help as of now, and he supposed they had other cats that they went to for support. "W - well... alright." What better way to give Honeycomb what they needed and have them get to know him then through telling them about himself?

"I - I've lived in R - RiverClan all my l - life... m - my favorite color is sk - sky blue... I l - love trout... m - my favorite time of d - day is dawn, an - and early m - morning or early evening... I - I'm n - not the best at conversation... I l - like to spend time a - alone, b - but I like helping my clan - my clanmates too... an - and I like to watch the sk - sky and the st - stars, and I've al - always liked the border between R - RiverClan and Sh - ShadowClan, even if th - they are a little scary, and..."

His voice trailed off as he realized he was running out of subject material. Getting too personal wasn't something that he was worried about, he could have told them about all of his friends, although he was more nervous that they would get bored of hearing his deep, friendly voice stammering on and on. A stammer was definitely not what most cats expected to hear when talking to Jasperpelt, but he was just anxious. It was just the way he had been born and the way he would die, he suspected.

Once he felt more comfortable around Honeycomb, that stammer would disappear... at least mostly, depending on the topic and how excited or nervous he was at the times he was talking to them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.